My New Job

Story Info
Out of work man finds employment of a lifetime.
3.4k words
4.11
37.1k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I began my third month of unemployment following the layoff, I decided that I would take the first job that seemed even remotely appealing to me. I scanned the websites and classified ads on a daily basis, and had gone on several interviews, but nothing seemed to be working. On a whim, I had circled one particular ad that seemed intriguing, but hadn't given it much thought up to this point. The advertisement didn't mention what the position was exactly, only that it was offering great benefits, and occasional travel, paid for by the company. I decided it was time to take a chance, and I called the number.

A pleasant-sounding female answered the line, introducing herself as Crystal. After a generic introduction on my part, I mentioned that I was interested in speaking to someone about the job opening they had posted. "Well, Mr. Walters, you're in luck." Crystal said, "The position has not yet been filled. Can you be here at 3:00 this afternoon for an interview?" I agreed to the time and quickly jotted down the address.

I quickly changed into my black business suit, white shirt with a pinpoint collar and red power tie. I certainly looked the part of a businessman, now I just had to sell it to these people. Filled with a surprising confidence, I drove to the address Crystal had given me, and soon found myself in a residential neighborhood. There was no indication that this house was an office. I double-checked the address, and, certain I had it correct, I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Within seconds, a lovely blonde woman, appearing to be in her early 30's, answered the door. She was wearing a knee-length black skirt, black stockings, black 3" heeled sandals and a pink silk blouse. She looked very professional, yet subtly sexy as well. Her blue eyes were captivating, almost hypnotic. "You must be Mr. Walters," she said. "I'm Crystal. Please come in."

I entered the house, and Crystal led me to what I presumed to have been the living room when this was a residence. Although, with the couches framing the fireplace, it seemed to me that this was still a living room rather than an office. Apparently sensing my confusion, Crystal said "Yes, this house is our base of operations here. Ms. Chandler felt it was important that we have a sense of family while we're working. Rather than fill the space with desks and cubicles, we left the house pretty much as it was when we bought it." Admittedly, I was intrigued. "Small company, family atmosphere," I thought to myself, "sounds pretty nice to me."

Crystal engaged me in some idle small-talk for a few minutes, letting me know that Ms. Chandler would be joining soon. I found Crystal to be quite engaging. She had a wonderful sense of humor, and a sweet nature to her. I found her to be quite refreshing. As we spoke, a beautiful brunette woman entered the room, introducing herself as Ms. Chandler. In her early 50's, Ms Chandler was classically beautiful. She wore a grey suit, perfectly fitted, and a white blouse under her blazer. Even thought she was wearing slacks, I could tell that her long legs were perfectly shaped. I quickly rose and extended my hand in greeting. Ms Chandler shook my hand firmly, much more firmly than I had anticipated, and invited me to return to my seat. Ms Chandler then asked Crystal to bring us some coffee. Moments later, Crystal returned with two cups of coffee, setting them on the table between us, and left the room.

Ms Chandler began to sip her coffee, and began to speak. "Mr. Walters, I'm very pleased you found out about our opening here, but I suspect you have some questions as to what we do, correct?" It was as if she could read my mind. I replied "Yes, I do, actually" nodding the whole time. "Well, let's say that my company here is, in essence a staffing service," Ms. Chandler continued. "My clients have needs, and my team is specially trained to meet those needs." Articulate and intelligent, she had a manner of drawing you in with her words that I found refreshing and equally seductive. I found myself clinging to her every word.

"Tell me, Mr. Walters," Ms. Chandler said, "Are you willing to do whatever it takes to please the client?"

Trying to put my best foot forward, so to speak, I quickly replied "Yes I am. I excel at customer service, Ms. Chandler, and would do anything within my power to ensure the client is pleased with my efforts."

Smiling, Ms Chandler looked directly at me, and said "Excellent response, Mr. Walters. I think you fit in quite well here." Completely captivated by this beautiful woman before me, I never once realized that throughout our conversation, we never actually once mentioned what service industry this company was part of.

"Mr. Walters" Ms. Chandler said, moving closer to me, "I would like to offer you the position if you are interested." She called for Crystal, and Crystal entered the room carrying some paperwork with her. "Here is the contract, complete with the starting salary."

I read through the contract, trying to contain myself when I saw that the starting salary was nearly twice what I was making at my last job. The contract also included clauses that indicated that I would be provided with clothing allowances and housing allowances, and that all travel arrangements would be handled by the company. Ms Chandler handed me a pen and indicated where I needed to sign, which I quickly did. Smiling, she handed the contract to Crystal, and placed another document before me. "This is a confidentiality agreement, "she said, her voice more seductive than before. "By signing this, you agree to never disclose what happens while an employee of this company. This applies during your employment and after your employment as well." Nonchalantly, I signed the second document as well.

Ms. Chandler rose, and extended her hand to me, welcoming me to the company. She then invited me into the dining room, where 4 other people had gathered, apparently awaiting my arrival. Ms Chandler introduced them.

First was Amy, a cute woman in her late 20's. She had red hair and was quite curvaceous. She had a pleasant smile, and her green eyes were almost as hypnotic as Crystal's. Next to Amy was Brian, a man of average build, probably in his early 40's. He was well groomed, not quite a metro sexual, but definitely leaning in that direction. Next to Brian was an older woman named Kathy. Kathy was probably in her late 50's, and was the only one in the room wearing a wedding band that I noticed. Kathy was still quite attractive, and the streaks of silver lining her coal black hair actually helped to make her look more sophisticated. Finally, there was a striking young Asian woman named Lita. Her straight black hair perfectly framed her porcelain face, her deep brown eyes entrancing.

Crystal had brought out a tray of champagne, and Ms Chandler offered a toast to me, the newest employee. Admittedly, I was a little embarrassed, yet amazed at how tight-knit this group of people were with each other. We each downed our champagne, and I began to mingle with the others, introducing myself, and trying to learn as much as I could about each of them. During this time, I felt the room begin to spin a little on me, and found myself having to sit down. Ms Chandler came over to me, looking somewhat concerned. "Jeff?" She said, "Jeff? Are you okay? Jeff?" I tried to answer, but could not get the words out, my mouth was too dry. Seconds later, the room went black.

When I came to, I felt cold, my head still spinning, and a strange aftertaste filled my mouth. Everything was still dark, which I found to be a little alarming. I tried to yell for someone, and I quickly realized that there was something in my mouth. I went to reach for whatever was filling my mouth, only to find that my arms were secured behind my back. Panic beginning to set in, I tried to stand up, only to discover that my legs were also secured to the floor. It was then that I realized that the coldness of the room was affecting my skin directly. My clothes had been removed and I was naked.

I struggled against my unseen restraints when the room suddenly filled with light. I quickly realized that I was unable to make out anything more than shadows, that my eyes were covered with something that kept me from being able to see clearly. Straining, I made out six shadows. One stepped closer to me, stopping only inches from my face.

"Well, Mr. Walters, welcome to your company initiation period." The voice was clearly Ms. Chandler's. As she spoke, the other shadows moved around me until they disappeared behind me. "In your eagerness to join our little firm here, you neglected to inquire as to what service we staffed for, my foolish little man." She spoke calmly, yet with a hint of firmness to her voice. "You see, This is not a company, per se, as much as it is my private little enterprise. When my husband died, he left me his entire estate, worth well into 12 figures. I quickly found myself rather bored of living 'the good life' and decided to find some new adventures for myself."

As Ms. Chandler spoke, I felt the hands of the other shadows beginning to press against my flesh, squeezing my ass cheeks, tickling my genitals, pinching my nipples. I struggled to fight them off, but was unable to move from my kneeling and hunched over position.

Laughing a little, Ms Chandler continued. "So during one of my trips around the country, I met Crystal. She was a lovely young hooker that caught my fancy, and I knew then and there what I was going to do with my life. I offered Crystal a job working for me. I introduced her to my rich friends, male and female alike, and made arrangement for them to 'have' Crystal for an agreed upon period of time. Some would take her on business trips to help close deals. Some would take her on vacations with them. Some would simply take her home and keep her as their pet for a period of time." I felt Ms. Chandler's hand start to caress my face as she continued to tell me her story. "For an agreed upon fee and a written contract of what was allowable and what was not, Crystal became my product. She went where I told her, performed as outlined in the contract, and was rewarded accordingly upon completion of the contract." I was struggling to take in everything Ms Chandler was saying, finding the constant groping quite distracting. "That was two years ago, and, well, you see what I've grown into so far."

Ms Chandler clapped one time, and instantly the groping stopped. "The people you met today, your co-workers, they are all part of my personal stable. Each of them serve me completely, and service my clients without reservation. Trust me when I say that this was not always the case. In fact, Crystal was the only one of my pets previously in this line of work. As I brought each one on board, they found themselves exactly where you are now, restrained and needing to be taught how to serve." Ms Chandler clapped again and the shadows returned to my line of sight, gathering behind Ms Chandler. Suddenly, the covering was lifted from my eyes.

I quickly took stock of my position. My ankles were secured to the floor by heavy metal cuffs. There was a bar fixed behind my knees, and another at my stomach, so I was bent over at the waist, and also forced to bend my legs at the knees. My neck was in a thick steel collar, which was attached to a steel pole coming from the floor, and my wrists were apparently attached to the bar that was behind my knees.

I then looked up, and I saw all six of the people I met earlier standing before me, completely naked. The only exception was that the women were all wearing strapons with incredibly realistic looking dildos attached to the harnesses.

Ms. Chandler, again reading my mind, chuckles as she spoke. "Yes, my little pet, you will soon become intimately familiar with our toys here. In fact, I'm going to offer you a one time escape clause." With a wave of her arm, the women moved again behind me, and Brian stepped forward and stood at attention beside Ms. Chandler. She caressed his large, erect shaft casually as she said "Brian was my next recruit after Crystal, and I had a mold made of his glorious cock." As she spoke, I was alarmed to feel my own cock begin to stiffen as I watched her continue to play with Brian's member. "I used that mold to create these wonderfully lifelike dildos that the women are all wearing. I decided that all new pets would have to pass a test to be allowed to leave before the training period began. The test is simple. Each of us, including Brian, will take turns fucking your ass for 5 minutes. If you can guess the order in which we fucked you, you will be allowed to leave. If you have even one of us out of order, you will remain my pet and undergo your training. I'll even give you a bit of a clue. The first one to fuck you will not be Brian nor I."

No sooner did Ms Chandler stop speaking than I felt the first shaft enter my ass. I quickly realized that sometime either while I was unconscious or while I was being groped, my ass was heavily lubricated, as the shaft went in much easier than I thought it would. It still hurt like hell, and my ass burned the entire time the fake cock pumped me in and out, harder and faster with each passing minute. As the fist person continued to ram their cock into my ass, Ms Chandler and Brian moved behind me. Biting down on the object in my mouth, I moaned and groaned loudly as my ass was pummeled and assaulted. Then, as quickly as it began, the cock was pulled from my ass, and I was able to rest for a moment.

The rest loasted but only for a moment, as the next cock filled me, a little more easily as my asshole had been stretched by the first cock. Like the first time, this one fucked me hard and fast, slapping the harness against my ass cheeks. This, at least, let me know it was a woman, but that's all the information I was able to discern as my ass continued to be pumped harder and harder.

Each in turn, the remaining 4 people had their way with my ass. Each one had a little different technique. One was slow and would lift my ass at the end of each thrust. Another would spread my ass cheeks with their hands, forcing my asshole to pucker a little and make the fit tighter. Another would leave the cock linger in my ass and wiggle it around for periods of time. The last person was equally the gentlest, yet the most skilled at arousing me in the process, for by the time the last person was done fucking my ass, my own cock was rock solid and dripping with pre-cum.

Slowly, each of my assailants filed in line before me, each of their cocks glistening with lube. My ass was numb, having endured 30 minutes of being fucked. My breathing was ragged and droll had begun to spill out around the gag in my mouth. Ms Chandler stepped forward and pulled the ball gag from my mouth, and leaned down close to me, whispering "Now my pet, get this right and you can go home. Get it wrong, and your ass belongs to us."

I looked up at the six people I had met earlier, each of them with a wicked grin on their faces. Softly, I randomly asked "How many have passed this test before?" They all laughed a little, and Kathy, whom I earlier found to be so sophisticated, looked at me and curtly said "None, you stupid bitch boy."

Without warning, Ms Chandler stepped to Kathy and slapped her hard across the face "Shut up, slut! He is not your pet to ridicule." She then turned to me, and sternly demanded "Who was first, bitch boy?"

Meekly, I stuttered "L-l-lita was first."

Ms. Chandler looked at me, then at Lita, then back at me. "Are you sure? If you miss this, you remain here." She continued to stare at me, as did the others. I nodded weakly "I'm sure." I wasn't, of course. I had no other recourse but to guess.

Ms Chandler smiled, looked at the group, and asked the first person who fucked me to raise their hand. Each of them looked at each other, smiles growing on their faces, as Kathy slowly raised her hand. My heart sank.

Ms Chandler then clapped her hands again, and the entire group left the room except for Ms Chandler and Lita, who remained in her spot. Ms Chandler then snapped her fingers, and Lita knelt down behind Ms Chandler on her hands and knees, and Ms Chandler sat on Lita's back. I watched in amazement as Lita never even flinched.

Ms Chandler then began to tell me what was to come. "Jeff, for the duration of your training, you will be referred to as 'bitch boy.' You will have the privilege of serving me personally as I see fit. During your training, you are not allowed to masturbate. If you are caught touching yourself, you will be punished. You will never cum unless given permission to do so. During your training period, you will live here, in this house. Your attire will consist of a thick leather collar, wrist and ankle restraints, and a butt plug. Other clothing will be provided to you as the situation requires. If you are put on a leash, you will crawl as a pet would. If you are not on a leash, you may stand and walk normally. You will be required to prepare meals and serve each of us on a regular basis. Each member of my stable lives here unless they are out with a client. Your sleeping quarters will be a cage at the foot of my bed, which was previously occupied by Lita here. You will perform any task ordered of you by any of my stable, but only Lita here will be able to make use of your cock for her pleasure. She was my last recruit, and as her reward for successfully completing the training, you are her personal sex toy."

As Ms. Chandler continued to lay out the rules, I slowly came to the realization that my life, as I once knew it, had ended. I was now, and would forever be, an indentured gigolo. As my mind wandered, Ms Chandler stood up, and Lita then stood as well. I watched as Lita left the room, then quickly returned with a large butt plug. She quickly moved behind me and forced the plug into my ass. I groaned as it was pushed deep into my anal cavity. I could swear I heard Lita giggle a little.

Lita then released my ankles from their restraints, as well as my wrists. She then unclamped my neck, and I awkwardly rolled out of the contraption I had been secured in, finding my legs much too weak to stand. Lita reached down and secured the collar around my neck, and attached a leash to it, handing the leash to Ms Chandler. I watched as Ms Chandler attached a second leash to Lita's collar as well. Ms Chandler then began to leave the room, pulling us along as her pets crawling behind her.

As we crawled, Lita leaned in close and whispered in my ear "I promise to make your training time wonderful so long as you please me. Oh, and by the way, I was last." I looked at her in mild disbelief as she continued to look straight forward at Ms Chandler's perfect ass swaying before us. For the briefest of moments, I thought that perhaps this wouldn't be so bad after all.