My New Job

Story Info
Sex at Work.
1.1k words
3.61
27.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a new job was stressful. I felt very nervous, unsure of myself, sick feeling. I needed this job for financial reasons, so I wanted to do my best and make a good impression. As we walked around the plant to meet everyone, I noticed this guy standing at his machine. He was tall, muscular, and build like a brick shithouse. Mmmm, I thought, which made my face feel flushed, hoping no one noticed. He was sweet, respectful, but playful at the same time. True Souththern gentleman, I thought. As he spoke I noticed his features, his big brown eyes, dark hair, the outline of his body. My panties were wet, just looking at him. Mmmm, I thought..what a wild ride he would be. I had visions of sucking his cock, fucking this man I didn't even know, but just the site of him made me think of things I had long forgotten. But as usual, the guys I'm attracted to are always taken. Such a waste, I thought.So thinking nothing more, I started my job.

Weeks passed and Steve and I became good friends. I really liked him a lot. I realized that he wasn't only a good machinest, but fun to be around. We exchanged cell phone numbers for work, which I was grateful in knowing that I could call him with questions. Doing a good job was most important to me. I wanted to be a good worker, dependable. He always helped me find my way around, explaining my tasks, and made me familiar with "plant" politics. He was flirty, but cautious. But I kept having visions of him deep inside of me on the greasy floor in front of his machine.

I realized, as time went on, that we had a lot in common, we both loved the same music, classic trucks, to drink cold beer and good moonshine. That made me so dam hot. My little pussy was soaked every day with naughty forbidden thoughts of him. I'd then try and focus on my job, thinking I had to control myself, but found myself fanticizing about him fucking me at his machine, in a king size bed, or sucking his hard rock cock in men's room at work. It didn't matter where or what we did, I just wanted him. He seemed to like me too, which made it hard for me to concentrate, with his flirting, innocent teasing, and pushing the envelope. I did this too, testing him to see how far he'd go. I really wanted to get to know him better, but I didn't want to come across as desperate or a pest not knowing if he really wanted to play. So, I treaded lightly. I grew up being a loner anyway, always keeping to myself, resigned to the fact that most guys didn't have a clue anyway and my last relationship ended so badly I wasn't willing to do that again anytime soon.

Then one day, Steve and I started texting, teasing each other, then things got steamy. I had wanted this for a long time. I realized that he was just as hot for me as I was for him, wanting to fulfill a lot of the same fantasies, sucking his cock, fuck for a entire weekend, drink moonshine and get wild. Our texts were something out of an erotic story, not for the faint of heart, taboo fantasy at is finest, almost unbelievable. I had never met a man that thought like me, with the same fantasies of nasty places to have sex, or forbidden sex that most just dream about. I knew that Steve was no ordinary boring guy. He was different!

For weeks, we text back and forth. I was so hot for him that I could barely stand it. He was all I could think about and possibilities of what I wanted to do to him were endless. At work it was all that I could do to not walk up to him, unzip his pants and take hold of his cock. He called me his nasty little whore, which sent waves of excitement through me. No one had ever called me that before and he told me I was his "baby girl". Which took me from one extreme to the other. He quickly became my "daddy", which having forbidden sex with my daddy excited me. He told me what he intended to do to me and how he was going to do it. Never I read such ambrosia. We discussed the idea of taboo sex and roll playing. I knew I had to have him and soon!

Then we got our chance. He had to be at work at 3am! Excited, but nervous, I drove to meet him. We didn't waste any time. I wanted this night to be totally about him. He led me straight into the men's room and closed the door. I reached out and stroked his cock, looking in his eyes. Pulling me to him, he kissed me hard and deep, letting me lightly suck on his tongue. Mmmm, he is delicious I thought. Then unbuckling his pants, he let out a little moan of anticipation. He softly pushed me to my knees onto the filthy greasy floor, slid down his pants revealing his stiff cock. Mmmm, we both moaned. He took his cock in his hands and pressed it against my lips. I slowly opened my mouth. Mmmm, I softly licked, tasting his sweetness. I wanted to savor every minute of his delicious cock. He held on to it as he guided it into my mouth. He started slowly fucking my mouth -just as I wanted, pulling my hair our of my face, watching me sucking and licking his rock hard cock. I had my hands on his ass, feeling his skin, letting him fuck me. I felt his cock harden as I relentlessly sucked wanting every inch. I could feel his breathing change and his soft moans of excitement. I could feel him watching me enjoying sucking his cock. I wondered what he thought as he watched. "Baby I'm about to cum!" Steve exclaimed as I felt his body tense and with his hands in my hair, he buried his cock deep in my mouth shooting his thick white load down my throat. I tasted his liquid, as he kept cumming, I caught every bit in my mouth, swallowing every drop.

We quickly got his pants back on and it was time for me to go. Living out our fantasies together was going to be fun. This was just the beginning. I could tell that he wanted more and I couldn't wait.