My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers

"Wow." I muttered as I stood there in shock.

"You going to join me?" She finally asked softly.

"Um. I didn't bring a swim suit." I answered dumbly.

"That's ok. You've seen me in my underwear and I've never even seen your bare chest. Why don't you just join me in your underwear? I won't tell on you, promise!"

"Uh. You sure?" I asked, at the moment very afraid that I could somehow be messing things up.

"I'm positive. Unless of course you wanted to take off more than that." She quipped teasingly.

I pulled off my t-shirt and tossed it up on the deck before moving my hands to my belt. She turned around in the water to face me and stood up, the water to her waist and her bare tits dripping with the water they were just below. I felt a little embarrassed undoing my shorts, knowing that my hardon was going to be showing any second. Finally closed my eyes and took a breath, letting my shorts drop to my ankles. My boxers tented out obscenely as the pressure holding my cock in check was released.

"Ohhhh, now that looks pretty nice." She whispered from where she stood.

Realizing a little belatedly that I hadn't taken my boots off, I bent over and quickly pulled my boots, socks and finally shorts, off and tossed them aside. Naked except for my boxers I climbed the short stairs leading up to the deck and looked down into the water where Amanda was standing.

"Coming in or just going to stand there?" She asked, holding a hand out.

How could I refuse? I stepped down into the water and took her hand. She pulled me slowly toward her, sliding her free hand around my back and slowly pulling me toward her. I felt her soft breasts and hard nipples press into my chest as she tilted her head up toward mine. It came naturally, our lips touched and I felt her melt against me, her whole body pressing against mine, her lips tenderly expoloring my own. I felt her tongue tease my lips inviting them to open and finally slip inside as I wrapped both arms around her, her own arms encircling me, pulling against me, trying to draw the two of us even closer.

"Mmmmmmm." She moaned into my mouth as my hands roamed her back, sliding all the way down to her firm round butt. I couldn't help but squeeze her firm cheeks and kneed them gently as our tongues danced.

"Damn, you can kiss." Amanda whispered breathlessly after several long minutes of embrace.

"You're not half bad yourself." I whispered back. "If you weren't my boss I'd kiss a lot more than your lips."

"So pretend I'm not. Today no more boss and employee. Today we're just man and woman." She whispered. "Do to me what I know you've been thinking all day."

"How do you know what I've been thinking?"

"Because I've been thinking the same thing. Michael....I want you. I want you to take me and make love to me."

In answer I leaned my head down and kissed her deeply again, my hands finding the ties of her string bikini and tugging gently on them. Within moments I had the material pulled away, leaving her completely naked. Her own hands were busy pushing my wet boxers down to free my raging hardon. I felt her hand close around my shaft and gently stroke up and down its length.

"Damn you're big." She murmured as we broke the long kiss.

"And you're damn sexy!"

"So what are you going to do about it?" She whispered.

"How about this?" I asked, sinking down in the water until my face was even with her chest. I pulled her toward me and gently kissed her right nipple. With a grin I moved to the other and briefly kissed it as well before starting my way around her nipple with tiny wet kisses. Slowly I lingered over each kiss, feeling her tender silky skin with my lips and then giving the spot a soft gentle lick with the tip of my tongue.

"Ohhhhh, God that feels nice." She cooed as I continued my kisses slowly working across her chest toward her right breast, and then slowly around it, kissing slowly closer to her nipple. I opened my mouth wide and sucked the whole front of her breast into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around her nipple for long seconds before flicking my tongue quickly across it. "OHHHHHHH God yesssss." She hissed softly, "So nice."

"I agree." I murmured as I released her breast and started kissing back to the other side. I let my hands begin to roam back and forth across her lower back and firm ass, stroking with my fingers and squeezing her firm round cheeks. I slowly kissed back across to her left breast, circling it with my kisses, taking my time in reaching her nipple, timing it so that my mouth reached her nipple the same time that my fingers, slowly stroking lower under her ass, reached the wetness of her pussy lips.

I turned her around and used my hands under her firm cheeks to lift her and set the edge of her tush on the wooden decking. I let her lean back slightly as I slid my hands down under her thighs and lifted her legs, spreading her knees as I did so. She released my neck and reached behind her for support, allowing me to start slowly kissing my way down between her breasts to her taught stomach.

"Ohhhh God you know how to turn a girl on. I feel like I'm soaking wet." She moaned as my kisses slowly worked down to her completely shaved mound and pussy.

"Well, let's see just how wet it is." I said with a grin, looking up at her smiling face.

"What are you going to do?" She asked, her face showing a small amount of concern.

"You mean no one has ever done this?"

"Not to me...Not if you're going to do what I think you are." She whispered.

"Well. Then you're in for a treat." I whispered back, looking down at her soft inner lips protruding from between her full meaty outer lips, dark and engorged with excitement and anticipation. I gently kissed my way down the last few inches to her waiting pussy and then kissed ever so slowly around her pussy. My first lick was long and slow, just the tip of my tongue spreading the very edges of her lips apart. I again licked softly, pressing deeper between her lips, tasting her tangy juices and drawing them up and across her partially exposed clit.

"Ohhhh my God that feels so good." She moaned as my third lick dug deeper between her lips. I pressed each lick slightly harder until the tip of my tongue was sliding along her pubic bone, spreading her lips wide and teasing across her clit. Each new stroke across her clit drew a soft moan and made her body twitch and jump in excitement.

I shifted my focus to her clit; circling it with my tongue and occasionally flicking the tip across it, while I slowly pushed my middle finger into her incredibly tight tunnel. I curled my finger up, searching for the top of her tunnel.

"Oh shit!" She cried as my finger stroked across that perfect spot. I smiled to myself as I began to stroke my finger back and forth across the same spot, my tongue licking and flicking her hard little clit. "Ohhhhh God, oh my God, oh my God." She cried as her legs trembled.

I grinned a little to myself at the effect I was having and continued to stroke her tunnel with the tip of my curled finger, my tongue assaulting her clit at the same time.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cummmmmm!" She squealed loudly, her whole body shaking and trembling under my attentions. "AHHHHHHH SHIT!" She screamed loudly, her whole body suddenly convulsing. I could feel her pussy clutch and contract around my finger, gripping me tightly and trying to pull me in deeper. "No more...no more." She panted, pushing my head away from her over sensitive clit.

I smiled and pulled my finger from her sopping wet pussy and stood up, smiling at her, her juices covering my cheeks and chin. She reached for me and tried to pull me up onto the deck with her, so I reached around her slim waist and drew her off the deck and let her slide down my body, her legs splitting around my hard cock so that as her feet touched the bottom of the hot tub my cock nestled between them, pressed against her wet pussy.

"Oh God." She murmured as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my face toward hers. She kissed me aggressively, her lips sucking mine and her tongue forcing its way into my mouth, the taste of her own juices still on my tongue. We stood there kissing for long minutes, her aggressiveness slowly easing until she had dissolved into what could only be considered a loving and sensual embrace. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard before." She whispered as she pulled her lips from mine and rested her forehead and nose against mine. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing up and down my chest as she still worked to catch her breath after the intense orgasm and long embrace.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I whispered back.

"Michael. Um. I want to try to please you the same way, but to be honest, I've never done it. I want to try, but I'm a little afraid that I won't do it right."

"There's no right or wrong." I whispered.

"You won't think less of me if I don't do a good job?" She whispered.

Her statement was a total surprise. Why would I think less of her for anything? For that matter, why was it even important that she try this? Ohhh yeah...she hasn't ever done this before? I would have thought with the number of guys she had dated in the last seven months that she would have done it lots of times. I just shook my head gently and whispered, "No, I won't think any less of you."

She slid her hands down to my chest and slowly pushed me backward, making me step back until I couldn't and then continued to push until I sat back on the edge of the tub, my cock sticking up like a flagpole.

She sunk down into the swirling water, sliding between my legs as she gently pushed them apart. The look on her face was one I had never seen on her before, it was pure nervousness. She looked at my big cock and then up at my face as she slid both hands round my shaft, her long slim fingers not quite able to close all the way around it. With a last nervous look at my face, she turned her attention to my engorged cock.

I watched as she timidly lowered her face to my cock, opening her mouth and slowly closing her lips around my head. I could feel her tongue tentatively rub under my head as she slowly started stroking her head up and down.

"That's it. Let your hand follow your mouth." I coaxed.

She quickly followed my direction, sliding her hand gently up and down my cock just fractions of an inch from her wet lips.

"Very nice. You can do other things too. Twist your hand, tease with your tongue. Do what you think might be stimulating." I said quietly, stroking her hair softly with one hand.

Her hand started to twist as she stroked up and down and I could feel her tongue sliding around and under my head as she bobbed up and down my shaft. For someone who didn't know what they were doing, she was getting the hang of it very quickly, which I reinforced with a long slow groan of appreciation.

I reached down with my only free hand and found one of her soft breasts, squeezing her nipple between my fingers as the sensations of her ministrations shot like little fireworks through my whole body. It felt like my cock was growing even larger in her mouth as my body inched its way toward climax. I really didn't want to surprise her or ruin her first time doing this, so I reached for her chin and gently drew her mouth up and off my cock so I could see her face. "God that's good, but if you keep doing that you're going to make me cum."

"That's the idea, isn't it?" She asked with a nervous smile.

"Yeah, but I don't know if you're ready for what that means."

"You didn't stop until I came, did you?"

"No." I answered.

"Then neither will I." She said determinedly, tilting her head back down and enveloping my cock again.

She sucked with more vigor, sliding up and down and using both hands to twist and slide along my cock with her mouth, her tongue sliding and swirling around my head and across that sensitive spot under it.

"Ohhhh yes." I moaned softly. "You're doing great."

"Mmmmmm" She answered, vibrating my cock with her attempt at an answer.

She continued to stroke and suck as my orgasm built, only moments from the inevitable release. "I'm going to cum!" I grunted through grit teeth, holding back as long as I could. I felt like I exploded inside her hot mouth, my body bucking and my cock surging a huge gush of juice into her mouth. She pulled her face away; gagging on the stream of cum that suddenly erupted in her mouth and down her throat. My cock continued to spurt two more streams before she managed to get her mouth over it again, doing her best to capture the subsequent gushes.

I sat panting on the edge of the tub as she pulled her mouth from my shrinking cock and stood up. "So, how did I do?" She asked tentatively.

I pushed myself up and stood in the water in front of her, sliding my arms around her body and pulling it to me. I pressed my lips to hers, returning the kiss she shared with me after she came, tasting my own salty cum on her lips and tongue as we stood and embraced. I stepped back slightly and around to her side, scooping under her and picking her light frame up in my arms.

She pulled her face from mine and giggle girlishly as I sat down, placing her on my lap and pulling her body to mine so she could rest her head on my shoulder. I started to gently stroke her body under the water, running my fingers up her legs and stomach to her fantastic tits, teasing her nipples under the water.

"Am I to assume that meant I did well?" She whispered questioningly.

"You did great." I answered her quietly, continuing to stroke my fingers up and down her body.

"Hmmmmm I like your touch. Does this mean you like my body?" She whispered before turning her head just enough to gently kiss my neck. "Because I can tell you that my body certainly likes you."

"I've liked your body since I cut your dress off that day." I admitted honestly.

"But you never said or did anything?"

"Wouldn't have been appropriate." I whispered. "I'm still not sure it is."

"No. Remember? Today we're forgetting all about boss and employee. Today it's just you and me, man and woman...very horny woman I might add."

"Really? Still horny?" I asked.

"Michael. I don't plan on stopping until I've felt you inside me...All the way inside me!" She said as she slid her hand down my stomach and felt my already hardening cock. "Ohhhh damn. Getting hard so fast?"

"How could I not with you on my lap?" I answered with a chuckle.

She pushed off my lap and turned to hold a hand out for me. "Come with me." She said simply.

I took her hand and followed her out of the tub and down the steps from the little deck, and then across the yard, still butt naked. She giggled as we trotted across the sandy soil, heading for the back door of the cabin. She led me down the hall to the main bedroom and then pushed me toward the bed. "Lay on the bed I'll be right back." She said with a smile before letting go of my hand and running out of the room.

I crawled onto the large soft bed and tucked the pillows under my head to prop me up, and waited. I didn't have to wait long before she came back. I lay there staring at her totally shocked. She wore a little white outfit that consisted of a tiny skirt that didn't quite come low enough to cover her pussy, and a semi-see through top that was two wide bands of lace extending from the center of the waistband of the skirt, just below her belly button, extending up and over both breasts before looping around her neck. A tie around her back and another between the two bands just below her breasts held the lace in place.

"Wow." I whispered as is stared at her.

"I take it you approve?" She asked, making a slow turn so I could see the whole effect.

"Yes. I definitely approve." I answered. "But where did you get that?"

"Shhhhh" She said as she climbed on the bed and slowly crawled over my body, pressing her wet pussy, partly hidden by the tiny skirt, against my cock. She slid forward, sliding her lips along my cock, spreading her lips around it as she made her way toward my head. She grinned as she pushed back again, sliding her wet lips along the length of my shaft, making any loss of hardness quickly disappear.

"Ohhhhh. Damn." I moaned as I watched her sexy body. I couldn't resist and I reached up and untied the little tie in front, allowing the material to spread as she moved. I gently brushed my fingers across her nipples as she slid up and down the length of my cock teasing me hard by the second.

"Michael?" She whispered.

"Yes?" I answered as she stopped moving, her wet lips pressed around my engorged head.

"I want you to know this is my choice." She whispered, sliding forward a little more and leaning her chest down toward me. She closed her eyes and pushed back, my cock engaging into her wet pussy and finding the entrance to her tunnel.

I felt the pressure build against my head as she slowly tried to push back. I felt like she was about to change her mind when the pressure changed and my fat mushroom head pushed just inside her body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh god." She breathed as she slowly pushed back, inching my cock deeper and deeper into her until I could feel my head pressing against the end of her tunnel. Her eyes still closed, she began to draw herself back toward my head, sliding slowly off my fat cock, stopping just before I popped out.

I wasn't sure just exactly what her last statement was all about, but I could tell that this was in some way special for her, and I wanted to make it as special as I could. I reached up and pushed the material apart so that both breasts were fully exposed and cupped each one, letting her nipples stick out between my fingers. I gently squeezed her breasts, letting her nipples be squeezed by my fingers at the same time, timing my squeezes to her long slow strokes.

The minutes seemed to pass slowly as her pace picked up, moving from a long slow stroke to a much quicker choppy stroke where she rocked her hips as the end of each stroke to drive her clit into the base of my cock. Her eyes were open and staring into mine, the desire smoldering in them along with the look of pure determination. Again and again she slid along my cock, slowly pushing me along the path toward climax, but not yet, not this soon.

"I don't know how long I can keep from climaxing." She breathed. "But God, I don't ever want to stop!"

"That's ok. Just let it go when it's ready." I whispered back.

"Uh huh." She answered, allowing her strokes to pick up speed again. She pushed herself up, using her hands on my chest as support and her knees as a lever to bounce herself up and down my shaft. The bed squeaked loudly as her impacts bounced up and down on the springs, her moans almost as loud as the squeaking metal.

"Ohhhhh God yes!" She squealed. "OH FUCK YES!"

"That's it baby, let it happen!" I coaxed. "Just feel my cock inside you. Feel how full it makes you. Just let it wash over you."

"OHHH....OHHHHH....SHIT HERE IT COMES!" She squealed as the trembling started in her legs. She bounced once, twice, three more times before her legs refused to lift her again, her whole body shaking and trembling.

I let go of her tits and reached behind her back, pulling her down onto me until her chest was pressed against mine. I slid my hands down to her ass and gently lifted her a little, lifting my legs some and pulling my feet part way toward my butt. I started humping my hips up off the bed, driving my cock in and out of her trembling pussy like a piston, drawing more cries and moans from her as my own climax neared its peak.

"OH SHIT!" I gasped as my body jerked, driving my cock so deeply into her that I lifted her knees from the bed. My cock gushed into her, squirting the first hot jet of cum deep in her pussy. Again and again my body jerked, adding to the load of juices filling her until my body subsided to an occasional twitch, my cock deflating inside her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers