My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Ohhh God that was wonderful." She whispered in my ear before she began kissing my neck and cheek.

"It was that." I agreed breathlessly.

"Did I do well? I mean did you like all that you saw and I did?" She asked quietly. I could hear a touch of nervousness in her voice, something that was rarely there, but I had learned to recognize since that night in the limo.

"I couldn't have asked for anything sexier or more loving than what you have done today." I whispered to her, allowing my hands to slowly stroke along her back.

"Michael. I have something I want to tell you, but I'm not sure how." She whispered.

"The best way is to just say it. You made me promise to always tell you exactly what I thought and to never sugar coat or soften it because I think it would hurt. So it's time to do the same." I answered. To be honest I was expecting her to announce to me that she was going to have to let me go or she was going to get married or something equally difficult for her, given the closeness that had grown between us in the last months.

"You know I've been dating a lot of guys."

"Yes, I know."

"I'm doing it because I'm tired of being alone. I want someone I can share with, someone I can love with, someone I can have children with, someone who understand me and shares my dreams and feelings. I want that man to be special, and gentle, and at the same time strong. I want that man to care as much for how I feel as he does for himself. I want that man to be someone I can live the rest of my life with and to know that I can always trust him and he can always trust me. Can you understand that?"

"Yes. I can." I answered. Here it comes. She's trying nicely to let me down here, to let me know that the ride I have had is over. It had been good, and yes I had come to care very much for her. Just the thought of her marrying one of those stuffed shirts she had been dating tugged at my heart. I could always find another job, but there was no way I could ever replace what I had come to feel for Amanda. Not in a hundred thousand years.

"I told myself that no man would ever have sex with me until I found the man worthy of my love." She whispered.

"Uh huh." I answered, lying under her, gently stroking her back, waiting for the next words that would be so hard to hear.

"Michael, do you understand what I just said?" She whispered softly.

"Yeah. You won't let any man have sex with you until you find someone who is worthy of your love. I get it." I answered, feeling almost a little irritated that she was dragging this out so long.

"Michael... You are the first, and only, man that I have ever had sex with." She whispered in my ear, planting a soft wet kiss on my earlobe after she spoke. She lay there silently, gently kissing my face and neck as she let me digest her statement.

"I'm confused." I finally said. "If you're going to marry some guy, why have sex with me? Why not save it for him?"

"Michael, are you really that dense today? I did save it for him, if he'll have me." She said, lifting herself up on her elbows so her face was hovering over mine.

"Wait. Are you telling me you want to marry me???" I asked in shock. "But why?"

"Because of all the men I have met no man except you has truly cared about me. You're not interested in my money. Everything you have told me has always been from your heart, and I could tell that everything you did today was equally from your heart. I have fallen very much in love with you, and I hope you have fallen in love with me as well. I can't think of a better way to share that than to be married and share everything forever."

"This could get complicated. I mean I work for you!" I said, still trying to wrap my mind around what she was saying.

She dissolved in laugher on my chest for long seconds before she finally quieted and kissed me softly on the lips. "Only you would worry about something like that when I am asking you to be my partner in business and life. I'm offering you half of my company, all sixty million dollars worth, and all of my heart, forever and ever. Michael, I know it's a man's place, but if I left it to you, you would never ask, so I will. Michael, will you marry me?"

"Amanda...There is no doubt that everything I did today came from my heart, and it's something I have been secretly wishing to do for months. Yes, I love you, and yes, I will be your partner in life. I could care less about the business. I couldn't care if you were penniless and homeless. I love you and I would love to offer all of me to you, forever and ever."

"Michael, you know just exactly what to say to a woman. Now how long before that wonderful cock of yours gets hard again so you can fuck my brains out for the rest of the day?" She asked with a laugh.

The end??

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers