My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vac21
vac21
23 Followers

As there orgasms eased I slid my briefs off, I placed my cock head at the entrance of Danielle's pussy, and she looked at me and said "if you tease me I will beat you silly, Fuck me and fuck me NOW!" My cock passed through her outer lips and into her fiery pussy, her eyes rolled back into her head, as she locked her heals around my hips and pulled me into her depths.

Her juices flowed from her all she could do was moan as I started pumping into her pussy. The sounds coming from Bethany were just as excited and loud as they were from Danielle. I knew I was not going to last long, with the room filled with the aroma of pure sex, I smiled thinking that it would take months to get the smell out of the room.

Danielle started to cum again causing me to start hammering my cock into her depths like a piston. She squealed in orgasm sending me over the edge, I grunted as my load was sent deep into her womb. When Bethany's second orgasm hit her legs shot straight out almost kicking me in the face, her feet only inches from my lips, I could not resist my lips lightly kissed her foot as it shuddered in front of me, this caused Bethany to jump a little, but she did not withdraw it.

Danielle and I remained locked together, Bethany's feet lowered as her orgasm subsided. Bethany lay on the bed legs hanging over the side of the bed, all three gasping for breath. As my cock softened and slid out of Danielle's pussy a trail of semen followed, adding to the wet spot already on the bed. I rolled on to my side lying next to Danielle not making any attempt to hide our nakedness. Looking at Bethany, her head propped against a pile of pillows legs spread wide, she was gently rubbing her pussy, and she said "I have never cum like that before, that was fantastic."

We lay there about 10 minutes when Bethany asked "I hope you don't mind, but may I sleep with you two, I don't want to sleep alone". Danielle smiled and patted the blankets and Bethany stood removed her soaking wet panties and climbed in. She spooned up to Danielle, I had my arm around Danielle so I raised my hand a little rested my hand on Bethany's hip. Bethany grabbed my hand and pulled it up under her arm my hand onto her left breast, she said "Thanks, now this feels a lot better." It didn't take her long to go to sleep, as for us we spooned a while and that was all I remember.

The next morning I woke to find a beautiful woman nestled on each shoulder, Bethany was either forced out or she woke and switched sides, crawling in on my side of the bed, either way I was all for it. I lightly gave each a light kiss on their foreheads and then I realized that my hands were resting gently on a breast, what a feeling. I started to remove my hands and was stopped by both women.

Bethany Asked Danielle "Danni, Would you let Kyle make love to me?" "Watching you last night I want to experience the feelings for real" she Continued "I am really nervous and I want to take it slow, I don't want some in-experience jock to hurt me taking my virginity." Danielle looked at me and smiled and said "its ok with me, and you couldn't ask for a more patient lover, Kyle took weeks treating me like a lady before I felt comfortable and relaxed for him to take my virginity, and it wasn't a wham bam thank you mam it hurt but it felt so right that it was only for a short time." I asked "Don't you think you should ask me first instead of passing me around like a piece of meat?" I smiled and told her "when you are ready, just let us know and we will be more than happy to help her."

Bethany kissed me and hugged Danielle, jumped out of bed and headed for the shower.

Bethany left the door open as she showered; she was so happy that she was singing the whole time. Danielle smiled and whispered "you think she has changed any since getting her away from her mom and dad?"

Bethany's life was a little one sided her parents had her life mapped out from when she was back in elementary school, and she was only allowed to do certain things and be with certain people. She didn't go on a date until her junior prom and that was arranged by Danielle's sister.

Bethany be bopped out of the bathroom naked strolled over to her clothes, picked up her panties from last night stared at them smiled and said "I don't think I will ever be able to wear these panties again without getting wet just thinking about last night". Danielle was next to shower, as she did I lay there admiring Bethany's sexy body. I asked her "Bethany how is it that your parents allowed you to wear sexy lingerie"? She said "they don't Danielle bought these for me the morning that we left Savannah, that is why were late getting back to the apartment.

I needed a change mom and dads were starting to bother me, Thanks to Danielle and this trip it will give me a break." I asked "So have you always trimmed your mons?" She said "That was Danielle's idea she said I would like the feel of it and she was right." She slipped on a pair of bikini panties and a pushup bra stood turned around and asked "Do you like?" I said "Nope I love". "Me too, you look good enough to eat" responded Danielle from the door of the bathroom.

Danielle walked over to the luggage and had taken out a pair of matching undergarments, and proceeded to put them on. As she did this I realized that I was still naked and between the two women I was hard and needed a cold shower. Before it got out of hand I jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom, hard on waving like a flag. As I did both women were giving me a hard time about not being able to take it.

I said "Nope, we have to get on the road and Nope I can't take it. Do you blame me, I have two half naked beautiful women with in arms reach and not enough time to treat either of you the way I want to."

I showered, we ate breakfast and headed out, back to normal Bethany and Danielle riding together and me with my music. We headed northwest through Brady on to Sweetwater where we took a break, ate and then walked around stretching our legs. I checked over the vehicles and then we continued on again, this time Bethany wanted to ride with me.

We departed this time I was driving and were about a hundred miles out when we had a water pump go out on the pickup. Locating a garage we were informed it would only take a couple hours. I told Danielle and Bethany to go on to Amarillo and I would catch up as soon as it is fixed.

I passed the time walking around checking out some of the local historic spots. I got back on the road within 2 hours, and an hour and half later was back on track, arriving in Amarillo and another 15 minutes to locate ladies at the motel.

They were already lounging at the pool; I retrieved a room key and headed up to change. I had just removed my clothes when Bethany walked in, it surprised me a little, but that only lasted a second. She was looking for something in her luggage bent over her bikini pulled tight leaving the perfect camel toe impression.

I couldn't help but stare, I was no longer concerned that I was still naked; as she turned around she caught me staring. She smiled and asked "Am I causing problems?" As I follow her gaze I realize I was supporting a hard on. She asked "since I caused that may I touch it?" I nodded and dropped my swimming trunks, she came over and dropped to her knees, she took my cock in her hands, her hands were soft and cool, and my cock felt like it was on fire.

She was so close to that I could feel her breath on my cock; she rolled my cock around examining every detail, running her fingers along the veins down wrapping her fingers around my scrotum. I was having a difficult time focusing on anything but those little hands wrapped around my cock. She was so focused on my cock and I on her, neither of us heard Danielle enter the room, she scared the hell out of me and Bethany also jumped when Danielle asked "Can I join you?"

Bethany nodded not releasing my cock; Danielle approached, kneeled down and started explaining to Bethany how she loved to suck on my cock licking the head and from the scrotum up to the tip, even licking my balls. Danielle whispered "You can try it if you want."

Bethany replied, "I would love to but there is clear liquid on the end." Danielle replied "It's OK its pre cum and you will like the taste." Bethany stuck his tongue out and touched the tip of my cock, I inhale sharply, and Bethany asks "Did I hurt you?" I shook my head.

She continued to kiss and lick the tip, kissing down my shaft until she got to the base of my cock, then back to tip. She wrapped her lips around the tip lightly flicking her tongue across the end, again causing me to gasp. She looked up at me with a smile on her face; she wrapped her hands around the base. Danielle was coaching Bethany telling her to take as much of my cock into her mouth as she can and work my shaft with her tongue.

She was developing a pretty strong technique pushing me towards the edge, I announced "I am about to cum", and Bethany moaned "um hmmm" Danielle had her fingers tangled in Bethany's hair and her other hand massaging Bethany's breasts. Danielle was watching very closely as I started to climax Bethany's eyes bulged as the first shot hit the back of her throat.

Bethany had attempted to pull my cock out of her mouth when Danielle told her it was ok and a told her take as much as she could. Bethany did her best to swallow, but the last 2 streams shot out of her mouth and onto her breasts, Danielle told her to lick my cock clean, after Bethany finished licking my cock clean, Danielle eased Bethany onto her back and started to lightly kiss her working down to her licking the cum off Bethany's breasts.

It was Bethany's turn to wrap her fingers into Danielle's hair and moan as Danielle licked and sucked my cum off of Bethany's breasts. I sat in the chair watching the show before my eye. I was getting aroused again Danielle looked at me and said "You like this don't you? Well you both are going to have to wait to finish".

Both Bethany and I groaned and started to protest Danielle just raised her finger and asked "do either of you want to finish at all?" Bethany got up came over to me and kissed me thanking me for the lesson and asked if it would be ok to practice, with a sarcastic grin directed at Danielle I told Bethany that anytime she wanted to she could practice all she wanted, sticking my tongue out at Danielle, we all laughed.

We walked to a local restaurant grabbed a bite to eat, I was walking on air to and from the restaurant I had a beautiful woman on each arm, what man wouldn't. We called it early evening using the excuse of it being a long day but I think there was aura reliving the afternoon's activities, and the potential of what could be.

As we entered the motel room Bethany's phone rang, as she answered it she mouth that it was her parents. Even sitting across the room we could hear the anger in their voices. Bethany had been turned down to their Alma Mater, and they were blaming Bethany for not trying harder. After being chewed out for 10 minutes, they calmed down a little but Bethany was next to tears.

I quietly snuggled in behind her lightly nibbling on her ear, and kissing her neck I started massaging her breasts through her top, she would moan every once in a while hiding it in the conversation really well. Danielle took the lead and while I was working on Bethany physically, Danielle started doing a sexy strip show in the middle of the room slowly removing her clothing all the while massaging her breasts and working her hands into her panties.

Bethany's breathing was getting shorter and harder for her to carry on her conversation. I slid my hand from her breast down across her stomach to the outside of her shorts, Bethany was doing everything she could to control the phone conversation. Her eyes were glued to Danielle's show and she was biting her lips in between her AH HAWS and UM HMMMS. I held my advances until Bethany said her, I love you and good byes, but as soon as her phone closed I slid my hand into her shorts causing her to spasm and wrap her arms tightly around mine.

As I was tangled in an embrace and kiss with Bethany, Danielle approached squatting down in front of Bethany unbuttoning her blouse and releasing Bethany's breasts from their confinements. Danielle suckled on each one licking and massaging while I was kissing her and massaging her pussy. Danielle reached down and with Bethany's help slid her shorts down exposing her beautifully trimmed pussy.

Bethany released my mouth and asked" Are you going to fuck me tonight?" I said "Not tonight but you will not go to sleep disappointed." She responded "I am not disappointed now but I don't want this to stop." Danielle added "It won't tonight is about you." She then buried her face into Bethany's pussy causing her head to fall back against my shoulder moaning, I started massaging Bethany's breast she covered my hands with hers squeezing and pinching urging my speed faster and faster.

Bethany let out a deep guttural groan and locked her legs around Danielle's head just like putting spurs to a stallion Danielle renewed her effort on Bethany's clit causing her to buck her hips as she was having her first orgasm. Looking at Danielle she had pussy juice from her chin to her forehead and a big smile watching the pleasure Bethany was having from her ministrations.

As Bethany's orgasm subsided she was breathless laying against my chest, Danielle kissed up Bethany's body pausing to lick and suck on her breasts, then proceeding up until they shared a kiss, Bethany was kissing like there was no tomorrow. Danielle whispered "you have a tasty pussy and I do want to eat you again" she responded "I would love that."

It took all our effort to get undressed and climb into bed, Bethany lay between Danielle and me. As we lay there Bethany explained about how she was turned down for college, and how her parents were blaming her that she didn't do her best on the oral interviews. She went on to explain that she was in a way happy that she was turned down and maybe subconsciously she did blow the interview, she really did not want to attend there.

We arose early and got underway due to us meeting up with Paul, a classmate of mine. He was going to ride with us from Colorado Springs to Casper, Wyoming. With everything that has happened the last few days we were pretty dejected that we were going to have a guest for the next 24 hours, and not be able to share our companionship.

Bethany jumped in with me, and covered up with lap blanket and dozed, I talked with Danielle on the cell as we drove. About an hour into the trip Bethany shifted around and laid her head on my lap causing some stirring in my groin. We had driven a couple miles when I felt a warm hand sliding inside my shorts up to my cock.

I jokingly told Danielle that we may have created a monster, Bethany replied, "do you want me to stop?" I said "hell no!" Danielle told me to put the phone to Bethany's ear, I did so and Bethany listened intently with a couple "ah hum's" and "OOOO's" and then told her bye and hung up. Bethany started to unzip my shorts, I asked her "what are you doing?" she said "just what auntie told me to and I always do as I am told." She pulled out my cock and started to massage it; she licked the tip and kissed her way down to the base.

I called Danielle and thanked her for anything she had told Bethany, Danielle said you are welcome and to enjoy because in about 3 hours it was her turn. I had readjusted the seat reclining a little more, Bethany was busy sucking and licking on my cock and in doing so she had worked her way out of her seatbelt and had her ass up in the air. The breeze from her open window fluffing her short skirt and exposing her panties, I started running my hand over her back and hips.

As she was sucking my cock, she would moan as my hands passed over her buttocks. I ran my finger along the hem of her panties teasing her, causing her to rock her hips trying to get me to touch her pussy. I continued to massage her butt sliding my finger gently across her very wet panties; her moans were vibrating on my cock.

I was having a hard time concentrating on my driving; my fingers would linger with each pass across her panties placing increasing pressure against her clit. Her hips were rocking faster and faster, she had half of my cock in her mouth and the head would hit the back of her throat with each bob of her head. It was so sexy to watch, I finally slipped my finger past her leg band on her panties and into her vagina she moaned and squealed at the same time sending chills from my cockhead up my spine and straight into my brain like lightning bolts.

I knew I was not going to last much longer, my fingers were strumming her pussy like a banjo. My finger slid across her clit one final time as she started to spasm in orgasm as did I as my cock hit the back of her throat. My cock shot stream after stream of semen into her throat, she swallowed all that I provided. As her spasms eased she licked and cleaned my cock as she lay there in the afterglow of our ministrations.

Bethany snuggled up on my shoulder and buckled up for the rest of the trip. We arrived in Colorado Springs, and picked up Paul. The plan was to drive until we got to Casper and then Paul was going to share a room with me, and then go pick up a vehicle and then head back to Colorado Springs. Paul volunteered to drive the first leg of the trip so I got comfortable and prepared for the long trip.

We visited as we traveled about school and what we had done since school, past loves and current loves. We were on the road for about an hour when my cell beep with a text message, I opened it and almost chocked on my beverage. There before my eyes was a beautiful set of tits staring back at me, judging from the size and shape and the cute little mole they belonged to Bethany. Paul asked if everything was OK, I told him, yup just a message I was not expecting and we continued our travels.

Ten minutes down the road, my phone beeped again and a second photo came, this one showed the back of a head in the lap of another and as I looked at the picture I realized that the back of the head was that of Danielle's.

At Fort Collins we stopped for an afternoon Dinner and a chance to stretch our legs, Danielle and I took a walk she had a smile when I asked her about the pictures, she asked "Did you like?" I told her how I almost choked on my beverage when the first came. She commented about how they had fun but since Bethany was driving that Danielle did not want to get her too distracted but the photos were fun and what she planned to actually do that to her tonight and would get photos. I told her she was cruel and that lying in bed tonight thinking about them being in the other room entwined in each other's arms would drive me nuts.

We returned to the vehicles and fueled up got our beverages and snacks and headed out. It was late when we got into Casper and checked into the motel, it did not take too long for me to go to sleep.

We got up early the next day and bid our farewells to Paul, we headed to Missoula via Yellowstone. We did some morning sightseeing but the best was through my cell phone about every few miles a new picture would come in, either Bethany in various stages of dress or Danielle. Then when they ended up totally naked, the pictures started getting more and more explicit, Danielle's breasts being sucked by Bethany or fingers in pussy, it was getting very hard to drive and look at the photos. I could hardly contain my excitement when Alta came into view, I think I had a hard on for the last 2 hours.

We checked into a nice ski chalet, we were overlooking a beautiful valley other than one other vehicle it appeared as if the whole place was ours. We plan was to use Alta as a jumping off point to check out Yellowstone area. We no sooner closed the door when both women were all over me pushing me up against the closed door and attacking me with kisses and roaming hands. As Bethany kissed my lips Danielle was busy pulling my shirt up and over my head.

vac21
vac21
23 Followers