My New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vac21
vac21
23 Followers

As Bethany's lips broke to allow the shirt to pass, she was met with Danielle's lips; they kissed for a brief time before Danielle locked her lips onto mine. Bethany dropped to her knees and unbuckled my pants sliding them down over my hips and to the floor. She then proceeded to slide my briefs down allowing my cock free. She lightly kissed the head of my cock then made a path of light kisses down to the base where Danielle met her and they both proceeded to kiss back to the tip one on each side. We worked our way to the bed where I was pushed back on the bed, as I lay there both women stood and proceeded to do the sexy strip tease both working together, Danielle removed Bethany's top and Bethany removing Danielle's shorts. This went on until both women were naked, as I stared at the scene before me they both did a series of poses that only reinforced the raging hard on. They approached the bed kissing me, working down my body until both were taking turns sucking on my cock. I slid my hands down their bodies until I was massaging their fine asses.

I worked my fingers up and down their slits causing them to moan louder with each pass. Bethany turned to me and said "will you please stop teasing me and take my virginity, I want to be fucked." I looked at Danielle and she nodded, I said "As long as she felt she was ready." I rolled her onto her back in the middle of the bed and proceeded to suckle on her tits all the while Danielle kissed her, I worked my way to her mons area.

With each kiss her hips would rock up and down, and her muffled moans grew with each pass of my lips. As my tongue enters her slit she squealed and locked her legs around my head and her arms around Danielle as her body spasm in orgasm. I eased back up to her tits again sucking on her nipples, Danielle released her lips, and I looked her in the eye and asked "Are you ready, this is going be a little bit of pain but it will ease." She nodded and moaned as my cock parted her pussy lips, finding her vaginal entrance; I slowly pushed into her tight pussy.

I eased my cock further into her vagina; her moans grew louder as my cock touched her hymen. I held there not moving until her vaginal wall eased and adjusted to the intrusion. I then pulled out until just the head of my cock remained, then eased it back in until my cock approached her hymen again, I did this several times until she had relaxed and was getting into the new sensations.

I entered again this time, she screamed and her eyes went wide as I passed through the obstruction and bottomed out in new territory, I again held motionless until her pain eased and she started slowly rocking her hips accepting the new sensations. Danielle started kissing her again, Bethany's passion increased as she was fingering Danielle and getting her first fuck at the same time it was just too much as she began to convulse in another orgasm.

As she shuddered her fingers were moving faster and faster, Danielle finally swung her leg around placing her pussy only a matter of inches from Bethany's face. Lowering her pussy down to Bethany's lips, Bethany devoured Danielle's pussy causing her to inhale and lock her lips on to mine. I continued to fuck Bethany and Danielle rocked her hips back and forth on Bethany's face.

I was approaching the point of no return and I could feel my semen start to boil in my balls and I told them both I was about to come, and I would have to pull out a muffled voice from between Danielle's legs "come inside me, I am on birth control", and with that the first strands of come shot deep into womb causing her to start another orgasm, sending Danielle into one of her own.

With my cock buried deep inside Bethany we all collapsed in a pile of bodies on the bed laying there in a post coatis bliss. Bethany was the first to speak saying "that was great and I so want to do this again if it is ok with you" we both nodded, she moaned again as my softening cock slid from her pussy. Danielle adjusted herself so that she had access to Bethany's pussy, she began lightly kissing and licking the leaking fluids from her pussy, this started Bethany's hips to rock and moans to escape her lips.

The more Danielle licked Bethany's pussy the more she squirmed and wormed her way around until she was able to bury her face into Danielle's pussy, I sat back watching the sight of two beautiful women rolling, squirming, moaning, and each taking turns being on top. As both women approached their own orgasm each was getting louder and more active, it was almost simultaneous as both exploded in ecstasy, screams muffled by heads crammed deep between legs.

Both women had collapsed and passed out almost immediately it was such a beautiful sight; I snuggled in next to both and joined them in blissful slumber.

I awoke to Danielle's moans; I looked over to find Danielle on her back hand Bethany's head buried in Danielle's pussy. I watched for a matter of seconds before realizing that her fingers were wrapped Bethany's hair and Bethany's ass was up in the air. I crawled in behind Bethany and slowly entered her from behind; she was so wet and hot with every inch the sensations were mind blowing.

Bethany squealed causing Danielle to open her eyes and smiled "It's about time you wake up we got tired of waiting for you so we started without you." She said. Bethany Moaned "MMMMM HMMMMM" causing Danielle to close her eyes and start her orgasm, Bethany kept eating Danielle and I kept fucking her slowly increasing the intensity and speed.

As Bethany was nearing her first orgasm, she inserted 2 fingers into Danielle and started matching me stroke for stroke. I slid my hand from her hip down to Bethany's clit, as I start massaging her clit her orgasm hits like a wave, her pussy clamped down on my cock as the streams of cum shot from my cock, muffled screams emit from between Danielle's legs.

The vibrations send Danielle over the edge for a second time; we collapsed next to Danielle my cock buried deep in Bethany's pussy all three trying to catch their breath. Danielle wrapped her arms around Bethany and gave her a light kiss on the lips then she kissed me, the room was heavy with sexual aromas, we finally started to move again, Danielle was first to jump up and headed for the shower, Bethany had already turned and was entertaining herself sucking on my cock. Danielle jokingly said "I guess we did create a monster." I smiled and nodded.

Bethany was licking and sucking my cock and so I started to finger a very sticky and wet pussy. I urged her to straddle my face placing my tongue flat against her clit then slowly sliding it up to her asshole causing it to pucker and her to moan, I flicked the tip around her clit tasting the residual mixing of our previous love making. The more I licked the more faster she rocked her hips, each time she rocked her body the deeper my cock went into the throat until she had swallowed the full length of my shaft, she would hold until she couldn't hold her breath then she backed out and lick the head, then proceed to deep throat me again.

Danielle walked out of the bathroom as Bethany hit bottom again, Danielle had not been able to take all of my cock and was fascinated as to her nieces' abilities, and she sat on the bed only inches from Bethany and asked "will you show me how to do that?" Bethany mumbled "yes". My cock popped out of her mouth with a pop and the tip was presented to Danielle, she took my cock willingly licking the head and shaft then taking it into her mouth she started taking it to the depths of her throat.

I was having a hard time keeping my mind on Bethany's pussy. Danielle started to gag and backed off, Bethany moaned and bit her lip as my tongue circled her clit again, Bethany told Danielle to relax her throat and swallow with each stroke. This time Danielle was able to add an inch to the depth before she gagged.

Danielle was determined to swallow my whole shaft, with each stroke she swallowed a little more, until she finally bottomed out at the base of my cock, Bethany started rocking her hips faster and her moans were getting louder as she approached another orgasm, I slid a finger into her pussy lubing it up then slowly inserted it into her sphincter opening of her anus. "OH my God' was the only intelligible words from her mouth between moans sighs and squeals, then her body went into convulsions.

Danielle was working my shaft faster and I was preparing to empty my balls into her throat. Danielle was moaning sending vibrations for through my shaft. The vibrations were too much I could not hold back any longer I shot everything I had down her throat, after she swallowed the last drop she withdrew with big smile. She kissed Bethany saying "Thank you for the lesson, now you two better get cleaned up, I am hungry and I need a cup of coffee." Bethany and Danielle wanted to do some sightseeing, today I just wanted to sit around and do some recuperation after the last 24 hours.

When the ladies returned, they were tired they had done some horseback riding along the Tetons, and then a short hike after, both were complaining about their bodies hurting. I being the gentleman gave them an option, I said " I could either make arrangements for the spa or I could be the masseuse and take care of them" Bethany started laughing, but Danielle jumped at the chance, she told her that I was better than any masseuse she had ever been.

Bethany said in that case I would like to make an appointment for 2. I said Bodies by Kyle will be open at 9 after relaxation in the whirlpool. They got giddy and changed into their swimsuit and headed to the pool, they were surprised when I didn't join them. As soon as they left I grabbed my keys and headed to the local store for some supplies.

Promptly at 9 the ladies returned, they walked in to a candle lit room, both stopped at the door letting their eyes adjust to the light. I met them at inviting them in to my shop, I escorted them to the shower, and both quickly stripped out of their bikinis and jumped in the shower. I enjoyed the view of the women soaping each other down, as they exited the shower and was met with a fluffy towel, they patted each other dry and then were handed a satin robe.

They were then escorted to the double French doors where I had placed 2 massage beds I borrowed from the local spa. I positioned each of the women on their back and myself between the beds. I started with Danielle massaging her forehead down her face to her cheeks, behind her ears down her throat and neck to her shoulders down to the tops of her arms. I then proceeded to do the same to Bethany to the same point; I then proceeded down each arm to the palms of her hands lightly kissing each fingertip, and the palm of each hand. I then turned to Danielle and duplicated the same, each of the women were moaning each time my hands touched their skin.

I then returned to their shoulders and work my way down across their naked bodies working the same amount at each pass, working areas where there bodies would tense due to sore muscles. I worked my way down the front of each of their bodies and then requested them to flip over and proceeded from the head down across the shoulder down each back, paying special attention to the shoulders, down both side of the spine and hip area. I lightly kissed each of their hips as my fingers worked the area.

I then started at the top of the leg, beginning with Bethany; I could not believe how much heat was radiating from her crotch area. I worked down until I was lightly kissing the sole of her foot and each toe. I massaged back up to her hips and then down her other leg mimicking the previous motions on her leg, her legs were parted, the view of her pussy and the amount of moisture was just fascinating and it took her squirming to snap me out of staring.

I then repeated the procedure with Danielle and when my hand approached her inner thighs she was just as hot as Bethany and was moaning more with each pass. Like Bethany, Danielle was so hot and wet that there were small droplets forming on the towels below her pussy.

I kept massaging both women's hips and buttocks allowing my finger to slide up and down there pussy's with each pass dipping it into vagina and up to their tight little anus' making a circle with the lubricant from their pussy's making them lubed. I then inserted my thumb into their pussy to the hilt; both women squirmed, moaned and rocked their hips raising them higher into the air. I withdrew my thumb and replaced it with my 2 middle fingers until they bottomed out, I then proceeded to apply pressure to their tight sphincter with my thumbs, slowly inserting the digit in to their tight orifices.

As I started to work all my fingers in and out of the women, I would gently squeeze my digits together; I could feel my fingers touching each other through the soft tissue of their inner cavities. With each pass the women moaned louder and their hips rocked faster and with more force, until they were worked into frenzy; Bethany was the first to start with orgasm spasms followed closely by Danielle. After their bodies stopped twitching Bethany lazily looked a Danielle and breathlessly commented "That was great I am wet and my stomach feels like a bowl of jelly just from a massage, WOW". Danielle said "Me too and he has given me a massages before but this one was fantastic!"

The next day, since we wanted to see Glacier National park, we departed heading north into Montana, and other than a few bathroom breaks, switch off of drivers and a quick we drove straight through. We arrived late at the bed and breakfast luckily they were expecting us that late. Not wanting to create suspicion Bethany had her own room. We awoke late and headed out over the mountains site seeing with a final destination of Coeur d' Alene.

As we traveled made several stops took lots of pictures, I was even able to receive a daring roadside blow job, by both women and as I was approaching orgasm a vehicle came along and screwed it up.

It was a lot of driving and our sightseeing got a little lengthy, and I made a major mistake in my directions and I didn't figure it out until it was too late we decided to stay in a small town. The Motel wasn't much to look at from the outside but we were only planning on staying overnight and get underway in the morning. We entered our room and realized it was a suite, the room had Jacuzzi, king size bed and in room sauna.

We all showered and after dinner we headed back to the room admiring the picturesque view the mountains around us were purple with the setting sun, the temperature was just starting to chill the air. I walked with a beautiful woman on each arm, enjoyed the looks I was receiving from the young men, the old men and the women all appeared to be envious. We walked and talked about our new future and that starting either tomorrow or at the latest the next we would be set up in our new apartment.

Bethany was a little quiet as we walked; we arrived back at the motel, we were going to grab some snacks from the vending machine and head back to the room. Bethany said she was going to grab her jacket and take a walk do some thinking. I looked at Danielle and she asked Bethany if she could join her, Bethany agreed and they departed.

I sat back watching a movie, not paying too much attention to the movie more thinking about what is concerning our young passenger. They returned as the movie ended, I turned the TV off, looking at Bethany I could tell she had been crying I asked "everything ok?" Bethany burst into tears again ran over to me and buried her head into my shoulder, Danielle approached and wrapped her arms around both of us sandwiching Bethany between us. I asked "what is up beautiful?" She sat on the edge of the bed and began to explain that it didn't hit her until returning from the restaurant that she would have to head home soon and face her parents, and that her new experience would only be a fond memory.

I asked Danielle to have a seat next to Bethany; I commenced to explain that the nice thing about riding alone it gives you plenty of time to think. I told them how I "May have a way that it does not need to end, but if it doesn't work out we have to be happy with what we had."

I continued by asking Bethany "Are you sure you want to remain with us?" Her head nodded vigorously, I then looked at Danielle and asked "Are you willing to accept the responsibility of being the only blood relative within 1000 miles?" Danielle shook her head vigorously. I said "Good, we are going to stay here a couple more days while I work out the details, now go get naked we are going to enjoy this Jacuzzi, they both jumped up and threw their arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

I began to draw the water for the Jacuzzi while they quickly threw off their clothes, I was enjoying the view and lost track of time, so much so that I almost ran the water over the edge of the tub. After the ladies entered the tub it was my turn to get naked, I played it to the hilt mimicking the dancers I had seen in the past. The ladies giggled as the clothing came off; I finally removed the last of my clothing and slipped into the tub between the ladies. The ladies were relaxing in the bubbles, and looked so beautiful I couldn't help but spinning around so I was facing them.

I reached out gently filled my hand with a breast of each of the women, they both moaned as I worked the whole breast, and tweaked the nipples. I slid my hands to the opposite breasts and continued my ministrations, their moans continued, getting deeper and faster. I worked my hands down across their abdomens to their mons area lightly stroking their thin strips of pubic hair. Both ladies were resting their heads on the edge of the Jacuzzi with their eyes closed; I jumped a little when I felt 2 hands reaching for my cock.

While I was enjoying the feel of their hands on my cock, I was sliding my finger through their vulva areas, Bethany was the first to spasm with an orgasm as I inserted my finger into her vagina, and her actions were so active it created large waves in the tub splashing water onto the floor. Danielle slid out of the pool lying on the side allowing me access to eat her pussy as I slid over to the edge, and lowered my lips to her lower lips.

I passed my tongue across her pussy up to her clit; she rolled her hips up and squealed as I flicked my tongue over her clit. As I continued working on Danielle, Bethany worked her way around until she was face to face with the one eyed monster; she wasted no time to begin an aggressive blow job. Danielle's hips rocked and she squealed with each pass her breathing could only be classified as panting. Bethany forced me onto my back on the edge of the tub and Danielle swung her legs over my head and lowered her pussy onto my face.

Danielle was watching Bethany suck my cock; Danielle wrapped her hands in Bethany's hair, gently pulling her to her feet and towards her. Danielle kissed Bethany continued to draw Bethany towards her until she was straddling my hips, Danielle reached down and aimed my cock towards Bethany's pussy, then with her other hand gently urged Bethany to sit down on my cock.

As Bethany sunk onto my cock she moaned and her spasms increased, the moans were coming so fast from both women that I had a hard time distinguishing which it was coming from. Danielle's hips were rocking on my face and Bethany was starting to ride my cock with increased speed. The women again locked lips I reached for Bethany's clit and found that Danielle's hand was already there, so I reached for Danielle's clit and found that Bethany had the space occupied.

I inserted my thumb into Danielle's pussy and slowly inserted my finger into rectum; this caused a muffled scream from Danielle as she went from nearing orgasm to full blown spasms, I shot my first ropes of cum into Bethany pushing over the edge with another orgasm.

vac21
vac21
23 Followers