My New Job

Story Info
Female boss takes control of young man's life.
9.1k words
4.52
46.1k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any correlation to real people alive or dead is purely happenstance. I hope you enjoy it. It has a familiar theme for my writing, older dominant women and a young male.

*****

I was excited to get up that morning, my first day at work for my new boss. I had applied for many positions since leaving State, but this was the first one that had hired me. Here I was a 22 year old average white American male, with a degree in Sociology. Basically a non-commodity, I was thankful for an opportunity. Student loans had vastly caused a proliferation of the number of college graduates. I was also a very shy person and was not great at interviews. Ms. Langford had been one of the few who actually gave me an interview.

I had been planning to get my masters and teach, but I was unable to fund my graduate studies. The student grant I had to supplement my undergrad education was not available to help me with Graduate school. My parents were of fairly moderate means and not able to help with the expenses. Student loans were another avenue that was much harder to for me obtain, due to many people never repaying the system, so here I was trying to enter the working world. Another very pressing issue was rent for my apartment was overdue and my former roommates had gone home for summer leaving me holding the bag. I was just waiting to be evicted if I went another month behind. I had worked at college bookstore but that was only available for students. This was the first job I had ever had outside of academia.

I had put on my best and only suit and rode the bus. I did not own a car. The campus had been very bicycle friendly and I had no need for a car. I walked from the bus to the building. My mind flashed back to the interview...

Ms. Langford had been sitting behind her desk. Her smile had seemed both welcoming and stern. She was a lovely looking woman. I had approached her desk with my hand outstretched to shake her hand. I was making an effort to smile; I hoped it did not look dis-ingenious. She stood up and took my hand. I shook her hand slightly firm and she had a firm hand. She was dressed crisply in a business suit not a wrinkle on her clothes or flaw in her makeup. She was very attractive and the combination of her good looks and forceful presence were intimidating. I started to sweat nervously. Her top three buttons of her blouse were undone. She motioned for me to sit down.

"Hello," I said.

"Hello, Daniel. Why do you want to work for me," She had asked. She was all business it seemed. No chatter straight to the point. I needed funds to continue my education.

"I need an opportunity," I said. I am really selling myself I thought sarcastically. I felt a little out of sorts in my suit. I had bought this suit second hand and although it fit well and was expensively made it was a little dated in its cut. I never wore such fancy dress to school. I felt and probably looked awkward.

"Why should I hire you?" she asked. My eyes unwittingly wandered down to her ample bosom and she noticed my wayward gaze, yet she did not say anything. I was totally blowing it.

"I am a hard worker and I am very teachable," I said. So is the average dog what am I saying. My eyes gravitating to her breasts again, I quickly looked back at her face and her misty blue eyes. She noticed my ocular indiscretion however. I was fascinated by all breasts, but big breasts like hers were even more fascinating.

"Do you even know what the position is?" she asked. My mind was blank; I could not remember the exact job title. In my defense I had sent out hundreds of résumés. She smiled and waited for me to respond. Think idiot I said to myself; don't let her amazing breasts distract you out of a job.

"The job title is Research Assistant?" I asked rather than stated. She smiled again. She leaned forward in her chair to reach for her cup and I could not control my eyes once more.

"Close, the Job is Associate Research Assistant," she corrected me. That's it she won't hire me.

"Sorry I applied to a number of firms," I said making an excuse.

"Excuses are unacceptable, if you want to work here," she said. Her beautiful face had become quite stern. Her hair was short and most likely dyed brown. She was probably just under 45 years old and still quite sexy. Truth was I had a thing for older women.

"I am sorry," I said. She smiled slyly.

"I expect you to do what I say without question, if you work here," she said.

"I will definitely do that," I said.

She leaned forward to put her cup down and I could see the top of her creamy breasts. She leaned even lower and I could see her black lace bra top. She looked up and smiled. Damn she caught me again. I looked up into her eyes, instead of continuing to look down her blouse. She bent over even more to take some papers off the far corner of her desk. My eyes raced down to see if I could see any more of her big breasts. She coughed and shook her head. I lowered my eyes to the floor, I felt quite ashamed. My suit pants were becoming real tight over my growing erection. I hope she does not see my woody I thought. She handed the stack of papers to me and I looked up to receive it from her. When I looked up she had another button undone and her bra was even more visible. I could not contain my fascination and my eyes were staring. Did the fourth button come undone without her notice? She smiled as she looked at my tented slacks.

"I need you take this test, if you score 80 percent or higher I might hire you. You can take the test in the cubicle in the first room down the hall to the right. You have 45 minutes to complete it. Leave your phone here with me," She said.

I stood up left her office and walked down the hall. I went in to the room and sat at the cubicle. There was a pencil and some scratch paper waiting for me. The cubicle was equipped with a phone. I set to work straight away. It was like a short civil service exam. It was quite difficult. Some spatial relation ones had figures laid flat that you would be asked to say what they would look like reassembled. Some were just math or algebra. There were a few word definition questions. Several questions had me stumped. Most of the test was multiple choices. There were three short essay questions as well. I did not have my phone so I had no way to keep track of time. I worked as fast I could, the phone rang and I answered it. I had just finished the last question.

"Hello," I said.

"This is Bea Langford, your time is up. Bring in your test," she said

"Okay I will bring it right in," I said. I stood up and walked back into her office. She had not buttoned her blouse in fact five button were now undone. The top of her bra was in view. My cock was erect again. I brought the test to her.

"Come around the desk so you can watch me score it," she said. I came around the desk and handed her my test. She pulled out the key and started to grade it.

"You must get 26 out of 32 right and average 10 points an essay to pass muster," she said.

I looked down her blouse hoping to see her nipples. She quickly found two wrong, followed by two more. She went to the next page and found 3 more incorrect. That put me under 80 percent on the multiple choice questions. She graded the essays and she gave the first one a 9 and the last two both 8s. I had failed to get 80 percent that only added up to 75 percent.

"You came up 5 percent under," she said

"Is there any way you can make an exception for me?" I asked.

"There might be a way, but first let's see how fast you really type," she said.

She got up from her desk and stood up. She had me sit down and she set up a typing tutor program.

"Your résumé says you type 85 words a minute. Since this is easily tested, I will use it to see how truthful you were in your résumé," she said. I had lied on that fact, I can't type nearly that fast.

I started the warm up games. When she felt I had done this enough she had me begin the test. I typed as fast as I could, but could only get 50 words per minute. She had me try several times, but my fastest was still only 50 words per minute.

"You obviously lied on your résumé," Beatrice Langford said. The more stern she was with me the more aroused I was becoming.

"I am sorry, I thought it was the way you were supposed to write them," I said.

"As a penalty, if you want to continue the interview, you must remove one piece of clothing for every 5 words you are under your claim. A pair socks and pair shoes are only considered one item each. Lying to me always has consequences," she said.

"I want to continue," I volunteered before she asked me.

"Less talking and more stripping, the number of items you must forfeit is everything," she said.

I took off my grey wool jacket and undid my blue tie. I removed my tie and my white shirt. Next I bent over and untied my black dress shoes. I pulled off my shoes and then my socks. I undid my belt and pulled down my wool suit pants. My erection bulge was visible through my boxer briefs. I folded my clothes neatly trying to stall. Finally I pulled down my briefs and my eight inches was plainly in her view. I quickly removed my underwear and tried to cover my penis with my hands.

"Hands at your side, now," she said. I put my hands at my side. I felt very embarrassed. Ms. Langford licked her lips.

"There is no hurry, just stand there. I know you have been looking at my chest, now it is my turn," she said. I stood there my hands at my side and I felt my face hot with embarrassment. She pulled her desk chair out in front of her desk and sat down smoothing her smart blue business skirt. Her face was inches away from my exposed eight inch penis.

"I wanted you to look at my chest, I am flattered you find it so fascinating," she said. I was blushing even more.

"I find your penis equally fascinating so there is no rush," she said.

I stood still waiting for her to tell me what to do, my eyes struggling not to peek down her blue blouse. Minutes went by and my humiliation only increased, yet my erection would not subside.

"Now about your test score being 5 points short of 80 percent. There might be a way, if you will allow me to spank your bare bottom, 10 smacks for every point you are short," Ms. Langford said.

"Is that the only way?" I asked.

"If you don't want the job you can just leave," She said.

"No I need this job," I said.

"Do you remember earlier today when you said you would do whatever I said?" she asked.

"Yes I do," I said. I was not sure where she was going with this.

"Did you just hesitate to do what I asked?" she asked.

"Yes Ms. Langford," I said. This was surreal, I had never heard of this happening in real life. This was my fantasy material for sure.

"Hurry I want you to bend over my lap," she said. I had never been spanked before and was quite concerned. My parents had never even spanked me as a child.

I bent over her lap and my penis rubbed along her soft blue skirt. She started to rub my exposed bottom and I moaned. She was enjoying playing with my bottom.

"I want you to count as I spank you, I will give you 50 strikes," she said.

She struck my bottom.

"One," I said. I was quite surprised by the suddenness and pain of the blow.

She smacked my other butt cheek.

"Two," I counted. This really stung.

She stuck the first cheek again.

"Three," I said. The strange thing was I really liked being spanked.

She spanked me again.

"Four," I said. It was painful, but I could not deny I liked it.

"You like being spanked don't you?" Bea Langford asked.

"Yes I do," I admitted.

Smack, she hit my bottom again, this time even harder.

"Five," I said relishing the helpless feeling of her control over me.

"Stand up your prick is leaking on my skirt," she said.

I stood up and there was a wet spot on her skirt.

"Lick my skirt clean," she demanded.

I kneeled down and licked her skirt clean. She pulled my hair to direct my tongue. I had never been so controlled by a sexy woman before. When she was satisfied I had cleaned it up she pulled me up and bent me over the desk. She reached into her desk drawer and retrieved a flat wooden hair brush with a rose carved its surface.

"I will give you the last 45 strokes with this brush as a penalty for not emmediately doing as I say," she said. My penis trembled at the prospect of the delightful ordeal. She smacked me with the brush.

"Six," I said. She smacked my behind again. This continued for quite some time as I counted each stroke. At hair brush stroke 40 and total count 45 my bottom was on fire. I started to cry and she stopped and hugged me. I felt like such a wimp for crying. Her soft breasts pressing into my chest, they felt really good as they squished into my chest. I ceased crying.

"Bend over the desk there are only 5 left," she said.

I bent over the desk once more and she gave me the last five as I counted them. She took some lotion out of her desk and rubbed it on my red bottom. It felt very erotic having Ms. Langford rubbing my bare bottom.

"Do you like submitting to me spanking you?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Good, the threshold for being hired is normally 75 percent not 80 percent. I just love spanking young men like you," she said.

"I would have been hired without the spanking?" I asked. I was still naked and now very horny.

"You would have been ok on the test, but your interview skills need work and you lied on your resume," she said.

"Will I get the job?" I asked.

"I have a colleague Connie, if she gives you the ok you are hired," she said. I was worried again. This lady had spanked me and I still was not hired.

"I will call her to come to continue your interview," she said. She picked up the phone and dialed a number.

"Connie, please come continue Daniel's interview," Ms. Langford said into the phone.

"Should I get dressed?" I asked.

"No, Connie would just make you strip again anyway," she said. There was a knock on the door.

"Answer the door Daniel," Ms. Langford said.

I went to the door and opened it. A small blonde woman stood there waiting to be let in. She looked at me and came in to Bea Langford's office. Once I closed the door and both women were seated.

"Just stand Daniel, this is my colleague Connie," Beatrice Langford said.

"Turn around and show me the damage Daniel," Connie said. I turned around and showed Connie my backside.

"Nice work Bea, I can see the marks of your brush strokes," Connie said. Connie was petite and very athletic. She was at least 10 years younger than Beatrice. She had small breasts and a small bottom. Connie had cool blue eyes.

"Thank you I do my best," Beatrice said.

"Turn back around, put your hands at your sides," Connie said. I turned back around; my erection was exposed to both women. I felt very vulnerable and humiliated.

"It is time for the oral exam. I will ask you a question and if you miss it there will be a penalty. Do you understand?" Connie said.

"Yes I understand," I said. I was nervous again.

"What is one purpose of market research?" Connie asked.

"It can show where the market is going," I said. I was stating the obvious. What an idiot I am.

"Elaborate on that answer or suffer a penalty," Connie said.

"It could be used to see if a product is still viable. Do you still buy this?" I said.

"That is a poor answer, over my lap," Connie said. I lay over her lap.

"Spread your legs wider," she said. I spread my legs wider and Connie grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard. I gasped.

"I will spank you five times," Connie said. Connie spanked my bare bottom five times and since it was still tender it was very painful.

"If you can't fix your answer I will slap your balls," Connie said. I feared she was going to slap my balls no matter what.

"Market research will help to niche a product into the right demographic," I said.

"Good answer Daniel. Stand up and put your hands on your sides again," Connie said. When I stood up, Connie started to stroke my penis. I moaned.

"Do you want to answer more questions, or just let me milk your cock?" Connie asked. I was very aroused and really needed release, but I was still embarrassed to be asked to emit such a personal fluid for an audience.

"Milk me please," I said.

"Get me a glass please Bea," Connie said. Beatrice brought Connie a glass.

Connie stroked me harder. I started to tremble and spasm. I was real close to having an orgasm.

"Hold the glass for me Bea," Connie said.

"You just love milking young men don't you?" Beatrice asked.

"I love this, I find the eruption fascinating," Connie said.

Beatrice held the glass in front of my penis. Connie stroked my cock even faster and fondled my balls with her other hand. I shot my load into the glass. Connie smiled as she saw the large amount of semen in the glass.

"I want to hire him. He is young and pliable enough to be trained," Connie said.

"Report here for work Monday at 9:00 am. Wear professional clothes and make sure you are on time," Beatrice Langford said. I put my clothes back on and left.

My mind came back to the present... I walked into the building. Went up to Beatrice Langford's personal Alice assistant and told her I was here. Alice was good looking as well, this company seemed filled with sexy women. Her small breast's nipples were straining to show through her white polo shirt.

"Just go to her door and knock she is expecting you," she said.

I knocked on Beatrice Langford's door right at 9:00 am and she answered. She opened the door wearing a white translucent top and a black lace bra and a black skirt. I could just see her nipples through the white top and lace bra. My eyes were boring holes in her ample breasts. She must really enjoy teasing me. Old faithful was erect again.

"If you don't stop staring, you know I will have to spank you," Ms. Langford said.

"Sorry Ms. Langford," I said. I really could not control my eyes around such a goddess.

"I hate that suit," she said.

"It is the only one I own," I said.

"You will never wear it again," she said.

"Will you ever let me see your breasts naked?" I asked. Why did I say that?

"That is a very impertinent question. Do you want to be spanked? I want you to take off all your clothes," she said.

"Are you ordering me to take off all my clothes?" I asked.

"Yes, strip and don't you dare to hesitate, again," she said.

I hurriedly took off all my clothes. When I was naked, she licked her lips again. When I was naked Bea picked up her phone and dialed an extension.

"Connie, he is here and naked again," Bea said.

A minute later there was a knock on the door.

"Answer the door, there is someone who really wants to see you naked again out there," Ms. Langford said.

I opened the door and in walked Connie. She grabbed my cock and started to milk me again. Ms. Langford threw every one of my clothing items but my tie, shoes and socks into the trash.

"Didn't Carl get enough of Daniel's come to drink?" Bea asked.

"He doesn't like drinking strange men's semen, I make him drink it," Connie said smiling evily.

"I know he does whatever you say," Bea said. Connie was stroking me the whole time they were talking. I was coming rather close to coming. The combination of the huge scantily covered breasts of Ms. Langford and Connie's stroking I was mighty aroused.

"Every time Carl drinks strange come for me I let him come. Of course he has to then drink his own semen," Connie said. I hope that does not become my fate I thought.