My New Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Beatrice demands a lot from Daniel as she collects Subs.
6.4k words
4.56
16.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any correlation to real people alive or dead is purely happenstance. I hope you enjoy it. It has a familiar theme for my writing, older dominant women and a young male.

**************

I was woken by Ms. Langford at 6:00 am the next morning.

"Get up Daniel," Beatrice Langford said.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in a strange place. A beautiful woman, my boss and master was shaking me. I forgot that I was with her for a second. I got up and she continued to show her displeasure at how hard she had worked to wake me. She was still wearing the leather under bust corset. She had not bothered to put the leather thong back on; her naked quim was exposed. Even though I was still groggy yet I was still impressed by her beauty. My cock was already awake. I was trying to remain in bed unlike my member I was a slow riser, when she determined she had waited long enough. She rolled me onto my stomach ripping the covers off to spank my bare bottom. She laid into my backside with 25 rapid strokes. She gave me 25 more just for good measure.

"Next time I tell you to get up I expect you to do it," she said.

"Yes Ms. Langford," I said. I loved the pain of the spanking.

"Tomorrow I expect you to be up before me and make me coffee," She said.

"Yes Ms. Langford," I said.

"I want you to come with me to the shower," she said.

I followed her to the master bedroom shower.

"Get in the shower and close your eyes and lift up your arms," she ordered.

I stepped into the shower closed my eyes and lifted up my arms. She sprayed me all over with strange smelling foam of some kind. I was cold with the strange foam chilling me.

"Hold still for 10 minutes for the hair remover to work. You can open your eyes," she said

I was shivering a little.

"You didn't think I was going to let you keep all that nasty body hair did you?" she asked.

"I did not know you did not like it," I said.

She went and brought two cups of coffee for us. She put one cup up to my lips and it was just as I liked it. She had put vanilla creamer and sugar in it.

"Thank you and how do you like your coffee so I can get it right tomorrow?" I said.

"Just like I made it for you," she said.

"That is just as I like it," I said.

"Good then you will be able to get it right," Ms. Langford said.

Her timer went off and she used the flexible scraper to quickly scrape all my hair off. She scraped my junk and ass crack first. She scraped my under arms next. Then my legs, back and chest were scraped off. She then turned the shower on and rinsed me off with the hand held shower head. She took off the corset and joined me in the shower. It felt weird having no hair on my body. She soaped my body and washed me like a small child.

"See how nice you are without hair?" she asked.

"Yes it feels good," I said.

"You will look better when you serve at the staff meetings as well," she said.

"Oh, you plan for me to serve coffee naked again at meetings?" I asked.

"Of course, I really enjoy exposing you," she said.

"Now wash me, make sure to do a good job on my breasts and quim," she said. Beatrice held dual citizenship with the United States and Great Britton. She still used slang from her native England.

I was happy to wash her anywhere she wanted, but I was dying to wash her massive breasts. I soaped her luscious curves and it was so exciting that I was hard in no time. I washed her nipples and rinsed them off. I could not resist so I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. She did not complain, in fact she moaned softly. She reached for my cock and soaped it with a washcloth while I continued to suck her nipples. She pushed my face down to her snatch and I licked her pussy. She shuddered and she moaned. After a few minutes she seemed to have an intense orgasm. She pulled my face up to kiss me. She guided my penis between her legs and I entered her sex with my eight inches. I thrust in and out of her; she put her hand out against the shower wall to steady herself. I was really keen about sex with Ms. Langford again. We were passionately kissing while we screwed. Her slippery tunnel felt miraculous. I soon filled her with my sauce. I washed my semen out of her.

"We need to get going if I am going to make it there by 8:00 am," she said.

"Yes Ms. Langford," I said.

We left the shower and she made me dry her off. Then she dried me off. She laid the clothes she wanted me to wear on the bed. She then went in to her closet to choose what she would wear.

"Would you like me to go braless today?" she asked.

"Yes I would," I said.

"Maybe, if you are a good boy and do as you're told," Beatrice said.

"I will do as you say," I said.

"I want you to wear the pink thong I put in the top drawer," she said. I opened the drawer and saw the pink underwear.

"Really those look like girls panties?" I asked.

"They are men's briefs, don't you notice the pouch, Put them on and come in here," she ordered.

I put them on and went in to her walk in closet. She slapped my bare ass cheeks that stuck out of the thong.

"Next time I tell you to wear something I expect you to do it," she said. She swatted my ass 10 more times to emphasize her point. She showed me the shirt she was planning to wear and it was scandalous. It was really thin and her nipples were clearly visible.

"I like how this thong feels. Are you really going to wear that shirt to work?" I asked.

"Yes I will wear this shirt. I also know what you will enjoy, my young slave. You need to obey me without question," she said. Beatrice wore the blouse with a smart black pleated skirt. She did not wear any panties under it.

"Yes Ms. Langford," I said.

"I know you better than you know yourself. I can't wait to see you serving coffee to the girls in this thong," she said. Why did the thought of that make me so hard?

We had cereal and juice for breakfast and left for work. When we went into the garage to get in the car she said, "Take off all your clothes I want you to ride in the car naked again."

I took off all my clothes and got into the car. Ms. Langford locked my clothes into the trunk. I loved being totally naked again in the car. We pulled out of the garage and Ms. Langford's neighbor was walking her baby in a stroller. The baby looked to be just under a year old. The neighbor stopped to chat with Beatrice. Her neighbor was a sexy full figured 30 something aged woman. She still had a slight pouch from when she was pregnant. Her hair was bleached blond. Beatrice lowered my window and the neighbor leaned over to talk to Beatrice, her face was right outside my window. Her blouse dipped to give me a good view of the top of her breasts. Her nursing bra was loose and I could see quite a ways down it. The neighbor saw me looking down her shirt and made no effort to stop me from looking. She noticed I was naked and her eyes showed surprise.

"Hello Mary," Beatrice said.

"Hello Beatrice, who is this young man?" the neighbor Mary asked.

"This is my new Research Assistant and IT guy at my company," Beatrice said. I was wonderfully embarrassed.

"Why is he naked?" Mary asked. My cock was totally erect.

"I told him to take off all his clothes before we got in the car," Beatrice said.

"He just strips off whenever you tell him to?" Mary asked.

"Yes, he is quite submissive to me," Beatrice said.

"That is amazing, I want to hear more at a later time," Mary said.

"Come by tonight and I will tell you more," Beatrice said.

"See you then Beatrice," Mary said.

"Goodbye until then," Beatrice said.

Beatrice backed out into the street and drove toward the office. She reached over and grabbed my cock.

"Did you like Mary seeing you naked?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I like showing off your eight inches," she said.

"How am I going to put my clothes back on when we get there?" I asked.

"I am going to park at the loading dock and then you won't need your clothes," Beatrice said.

"Oh, I see," I said.

"I have the pink thong in my bag, you can wear that. You can be naked or in the thong your choice," she said.

"The thong please," I said.

She pulled up to the loading dock and handed me her pink thong. I put it on and we walked to the walking door to the side of the rollup door. She unlocked the door opened it and turned off the alarm. We walked into the back corridor. It was 8:45 and she was late. Good thing I did not start till 9:00 am. She parked the car in the lot and came back through the front door. She took me into the break room.

"Make yourself useful and make coffee," she said.

I filled the coffee maker with water and put two pouches into the filter basket. I turned it on and as I was working on the coffee Beatrice pulled the thong down and playfully spanked my ass. She laughed as did this. Mia came into the break room and laughed also.

"Is going to wear the thong or be naked?" Mia asked.

"He is going to wear the thong, he has too all his clothes are locked in my trunk," Beatrice said.

"That is so wicked. It is great," Mia said.

"Daniel pull up the thong and go get the coffee cart from the conference room," Beatrice said.

I went for the cart and came right back. When I came back Mia and Leah were drinking a cup of coffee already.

"Wash out the carafe and pour this pot into it and make another pot and fill the carafe the rest of the way," Beatrice said. I did as she asked. While I was making the coffee Peggy and Katie came in for a cup. Peggy could not resist playing with my manhood through the thin pouch of my pink thong. Katie slapped my bare ass twice. Then Brandi, Connie and Alice came in for their coffee.

"Pink is not your color," Connie said.

"I know but look how embarrassed it makes him," Brandi said.

"The boss told me to buy a pink thong, don't blame me," Alice said.

"You better make another pot to fill the carafe, Daniel," Beatrice said.

"Since we are all here, Lets vote on whether he should wear pink thongs or not," Beatrice said.

"All in favor of him not wearing pink thongs say Aye," Beatrice said.

I heard a large chorus of Ayes.

"All opposed?" Beatrice said. Connie said no.

"So we dominate Daniel but do not try to make him look like a sissy. All in favor say aye?" Beatrice said.

I heard a large chorus of Ayes again.

"All opposed?" Beatrice asked. Connie once again said no.

"We all know what you do to Carl, Connie. That is why I wanted a boy like Daniel to dominate. I was jealous of your control of Carl. How did that start anyway?" Beatrice said.

...Connie said, "I caught Carl trying to steal my panties, when he was pledging his fraternity. I took a picture of him in my bedroom. I was already a member of Delta and I lived in the sorority house. He was sniffing my intimates when he saw my digital camera flash.

"Please do not turn me in, I am pledging Theta," Carl said.

"Did the frat tell you to stand here sniffing my panties?" I asked.

"No," Carl said.

"If you don't want me to show the Dean's office this picture tomorrow you will meet me in the quad at ten thirty. Take those panties and turn them in, for your credit to get in the fraternity."

The next day Carl was at the quad at ten thirty.

"Hello Carl, good thing you are on time," I said.

"Hello I try to be prompt," he said.

"What is your schedule today?" I asked.

"I finished my first two classes and I do not have my next one until one," Carl said.

"Good I am free till one as well," I said.

"What do you want to do?" Carl asked.

"I am going to sneak you into my room and strip you naked. Then I am going to spank you for breaking into my room to steal my panties," I said.

"I don't want to be spanked," Carl said.

"Remember I have the picture and I can have you expelled," I reminded him.

"Oh, okay then," Carl said. He looked very nervous.

I led him to the back entrance of the Sorority. We snuck up to my room.

"Strip, get naked now," I said.

He began to take his clothes off. He took off his shirt and his chest was very fit. He took off his shoes and socks. When he took off his pants I noticed he was wearing my panties. He had stretched them out, totally ruining them.

"Is wearing my panties part of the hazing?" I asked.

"No," Carl said looking completely embarrassed.

"Then why are you wearing them?" I asked.

"It feels sexy to me," Carl said. His face looked even more embarrassed.

"Well your cock sure looks good in them," I said. I took pictures of him in my panties, for more insurance.

"Thank you, you are not mad about me wearing them?" Carl said.

"Over my lap panty boy," I said as I sat down on the edge of my bed.

He lay over my lap and I started to spank him.

"I will give 50 with my hand for breaking in here last night and 25 with my hairbrush for ruining my panties. I want you to count the strokes," I said.

I won't bore you with the stroke count, but after about half of the ones with my hand I had him remove the panties he had on. He was so obviously aroused by being controlled and spanked I knew he was the man I wanted and needed. After the spanking I milked his seven inch cock for the first time. I made him squirt semen into a glass and drink it that very first day. I call it his protein shake and he has drank at least one every day since then. I let him keep my panties. He has done everything I say ever since. He has been a very obedient slave."...

"I was so jealous of that Connie that I wanted a slave of my own," Beatrice said as she fondled my ass.

"The girls voted, lose the pink thong Daniel," Beatrice said.

I took off the thong.

"He looks better shaved," Mia said.

"I think so too," Leah said.

"Slaves should always be shaved," Connie said.

"I quite agree with you three. Everyone please get to work. Daniel will spend his morning as our naked coffee boy," Beatrice said.

Everyone went to their work stations and I went around with the coffee cart. I barely knew my way around the building and was not sure I would be able to find all the ladies to deliver coffee. Leah was busy working but had me pour a cup of black coffee for her. Next I found Connie and she had me pour her a fresh cup of black coffee.

"Put some vanilla cream in it for me Daniel," Connie said.

"Now come here so I can milk you into my cup," Connie said.

I walked around to her side of her desk and she grabbed my hard cock. She teasingly pulled on it.

"I want to see how you taste," she said as she took my penis into her mouth.

"Oh," I moaned as only the second woman in my life was sucking me.

She sucked only for a few minutes and then she resumed stroking my eight inch shaft. She teased me between stroking and sucking until I was on the verge of eruption. She expertly edged me several times. Finally she made me come into her coffee. She took a sip.

"Nice flavor, Beatrice will be very happy with you," Connie said.

I tried to continue my coffee delivery, but Connie stopped me and put the cup of my Jizz flavored coffee to my lips.

"Taste it," she said.

I tasted it and it was absolutely horrible. The combination of bitter coffee and bitter salty semen with only a hint of vanilla was not good. I pushed the cart to the next work station and Katie was there in her office. She wanted cream in her coffee and to spank my bare bottom.

"I want to know if I want to spank my husband, but I first want to know if I enjoy that sort of thing. Get over my lap so I can see if I enjoy spanking men," she said. I lay over her lap and she spanked me. My penis was erect again after only a few swats.

"I like spanking you. It is very exciting. My husband has been joking about me to spanking him for years. Tonight I will finally do it," she said.

When I stood up I took a glance down her blouse. She was wearing the same half bra again.

"Do you want me to take off my blouse and model just my bra for you?" Katie asked.

"Yes please," I said.

"Close the door," Katie said.

She took off her cream colored blouse and her bra lifted her breasts out perfectly. The bra left the top of her breasts exposed including her large nipples.

"Come and suck them I know you want to," she said.

I greedily sucked her nipples. She moaned.

"I need you to lick me now," Katie said. Katie was growing more aroused.

I happily licked her pussy under her skirt. I wondered if I was going to get in trouble for how long my coffee run was taking. I licked her slowly at first.

"Just hurry up and lick my clit already, I just want to come," Katie said. I licked her clitoris roughly after that and she had a quivering orgasm.

Next was Brandi and she wanted Hazelnut creamer and two sugars again. Before I could leave she pinned me to the floor and sat her thick black bottom on my face.

"Few black men I know are willing to lick pussy, so start licking," she ordered.

"Do you want me to lick you slowly and sensitively or hard and rough?" I asked.

"Take your time, the other ladies have been licked way more than I have, they can wait," Brandi said.

I licked her slowly from the outside in and then used my tongue to penetrate her opening. She bucked and moaned as if she had never felt anything so good. Finally I licked her clitoris and she had a loud orgasm.

I made my way to Peggy the brunet with the ideal body from the seventies. She wanted black coffee and to ride my cock after she put a cock ring on me. The cock ring insured I could not come.

"I do not want Beatrice mad at me, so you will not be allowed to come," she said as she rode herself to a powerful orgasm. After her breathing returned to normal she called Beatrice.

"Hello it is Peggy," she said.

I could not hear Beatrice's reply.

"I put one of my husband's cock rings on him. Do you want me to leave it on him?" Peggy asked Beatrice. Again I could not hear what Beatrice said.

"OK I will leave it on him. Consider it a gift from one Mistress to another," Peggy said. Peggy slapped my ass and pushed me out of her office. Next I found Mia Hernandez and I pushed the cart over to her.

"Screw the coffee, just lay on your back so I can ride that cock," Mia said.

I willingly complied and she lowered her extremely wet and tight pussy slowly around my member. She humped me violently and came very fast. Then she rode me slower and did not stop until she came again.

"I broke up with my jerk of a boyfriend and it has been a while," Mia said.

"You might as well go again then. This restraint won't let me come anyway," I said.

She took the cock ring off me.

"Now you can come, but if you come inside me I will make you lick it all out," she said. After saying that she took another ride on my cock, making sure I came inside her velvety tunnel. She then made me lick her out and I made her climax the fourth time in just the short time I was in her office. Mia sucked my cock hard and put the cock ring on my member. She was trying to cover her tracks, so Beatrice would not know she had screwed my brains out.

Mia said, "I must get a slave boy of my own. Do you have any friends that need a master?"

"Not that I know of, but with your amazing charms I am sure you won't have any trouble getting one," I said.

"Goodbye, I best get going," I said.

"See you soon," she said.

Next I asked Alice what kind of coffee she wanted.

"Beatrice wants you to serve us our coffee in her office," Alice said.

12