My New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the snow fell I found myself kneeling at Miss Suzanne's feet daintily dabbing toenail polish on her perfectly manicured toes. I was dressed in my normal baby doll outfit with wig and makeup, and of course my chastity device. It had been an hour since Miss Suzanne had administered my last Viagra pill to me. I could feel the erection straining against the device attached to my cock and balls. The smell of her delicate feet wafted up towards my nose encapsulating me in the most glorious foot aroma. She rested her head on Sir Thomas's chest as they watched a movie and cuddled.

I desperately wanted to cum and during the first commercial break I cleared my throat and asked. Miss Suzanne looked at Sir Thomas and laughed.

"Well I don't know Baby Doll, let's see what you're willing to do."

"I'll do anything Miss Suzanne, you know that. It's how much I love you."

"Oh I know you will." She said, grinning at Sir Thomas.

She thought for a moment and then beamed and whispered something in his ear. They both laughed and high fived each other.

"Okay Baby Doll, here's what we want you to do. We want you to go outside and make us a snowman. A really nice, big snowman, and if we're pleased with it, you get to cum. Oh and one more thing, you're to remain dressed the way you are!" They both laughed again and watched my dismay.

"L..l..l...ike this?" I muttered. "You want me to go outside in heels and this baby doll nightie?"

"Of course! We can't make everything easy for you Baby Doll! You have to earn the right to cum! You know that! Now it's up to you, if you don't want to cum, get back to doing my toes!!"

"No, I'll go outside and make you a snowman." I made my way outside in heels and my baby doll, the wind was like gale force wind and the snow pelted every inch of my body. My feet sunk in the snow up to my calves as I looked in through the picture window to see the two of them curled up by the fire watching me and laughing hysterically. I worked furiously my hands turning to ice, my feet so cold I could hardly feel them. I packed snow and rolled it into the big ball for the bottom then did the second ball; I worked so fast that I was almost sweating in the freezing cold. Finally it was all done and I rushed back into the house and presented myself to them shivering as they sat by the fire. "It's all ddddone Miss Suzanne," I shivered as I spoke.

"But it doesn't have any buttons on the face for eyes or a carrot for the nose, or a hat! That's the saddest looking snowman I've ever seen. That doesn't deserve an orgasm!"

"Wait, please! I'll fix it!!" I rushed to the kitchen and gathered the needed parts and rushed to back outside into the blizzard and proceeded to fix the face and put a hat on it as they watched from inside. I was so cold that my hands were shaking and my feet could hardly move. Once again I rushed back inside and stood before Miss Suzanne.

"Well that's a little better Baby Doll." She smiled as she held up her beautiful foot for me to unfasten the key to the chastity device. My hands shook from the cold as I unfastened the key and gave it to her. Slowly she unlocked the device and my tiny cock sprung to attention. She laughed, "Oh look how cute it is when it's all cold!" Sir Thomas and her roared with laughter. I spread my legs and she began to run her nails over my balls ever so slowly, the old torture was back and I was on the verge of cumming when she suddenly stopped.

"I have a great idea!" She said putting the chastity device back on me. "Why don't you go back outside and make us a nice snow angel and then we'll see if you deserve to cum or not?" And with that, she clicked the lock shut. I stood there totally humiliated and demoralized. But knowing I had no choice, I trudged back outside and while I watched the two of them cuddled by the fire laughing at me. I lay down in the snow and it was as if a thousand tiny needles were piercing my skin. I began to wave my arms and legs back and forth making the snow angel. Knowing that if I didn't do it to their satisfaction I would be back out here, I stayed extra long lying in the snow flopping around.

When the cold was intense I could no longer take it, I bolted back inside and stood before them dripping with snow and shivering. Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas lay snuggled up on the couch laughing at me as I stood shivering. She went to unlock my cage but the cold had shriveled my cock and made it so small that it literally fell off and bounced on the floor. They began to laugh and before long tears were in both their eyes as they sat staring at my nub of a cock.

"Oh Baby Doll that is so pathetic, you are such a pathetic excuse for a man." She reached over and took a used condom full of Sir Thomas's cum off a tray on the end table. She slid the used condom over my tiny cock and re-secured the chastity device back onto my cock and popped yet another Viagra into my mouth. I looked at her with longing and dismay.

"Why don't you go prepare lunch for us and we'll finish watching our movie and we'll see what kind of fun things we can dream up in the next couple of hours for you!"

And with that, I was off to the kitchen wearing my chastity device with a used condom of my wife's lover on my cock on my way to prepare lunch for them.