My New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The touch of her lips was intoxicating, and not because I could taste her drink on her lips and tongue. I had this overwhelming urge to lean forward and kiss her again. It's like I was being controlled or something. I had this sudden surge of power and courage running through me. I leaned in and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt mom's hand on the back of my head followed closely by the wetness of her lips on mine. She tasted like coconut, sweet. I felt her warm tongue part my lips and snake into my mouth. I struck back with my tongue as I closed my algebra book and put my arms around her neck. I had never felt this much animal magnetism before in a kiss. Mom's arms pulled me onto her as she lay back on the couch, never breaking our kiss. I could feel her large round breasts squished beneath me. And then suddenly it dawned on my feeble mind, I'm making out with my mom.

My cock was rock hard and pressed firmly into her groin. I ran my left hand up her side and to her breast, feeling her soft mound under the dress. I could tell she was really turned on by how hard her nipple was pressing into the palm of my hand. I wanted to feel the real thing with nothing between us. I then reached up and pulled the strap away from her shoulder, freeing her left breast. The warmth that radiated into my hand was unmistakable. With my thumb and pointer finger I gently squeezed her nipple and she moaned into my mouth. At this point I broke our incestuous kiss and looked her in the eyes. Her look was full of lust or love or maybe both.

Without saying a word, I moved my head down and latched onto her left nipple with my mouth. I tongued all around it. I could feel mom pulling my head down to suck harder on the nipple. I then had a vague remembrance of what it was like when I was an infant. Only because of the feeling of comfort I felt from doing this. I took the budding nipple between my teeth and bit down lightly on it and sucked the surrounds into my mouth as hard as I couple. Mom's breathing grew heavier and her moans became a little louder. I could see her head tilted back, her eyes closed and her mouth open as I fed on her breast. My right hand finally came to life and found her right breast and began to knead it at the same time. I then moved my left hand down and under mom's dress to feel her mound was hot and wet. I love the feeling of silk and that is exactly what I felt. I found mom's clit through her panties with my middle finger and began to rub it in circles. Mom arched her back and started panting. It was then that she moved one of her hands down to her pussy and pulled the black silk away from her lovely trimmed pussy to give me full access to it.

My hand dove in again finding the labia and parting it. The tip of my middle finger was immediately wet from the moisture coming from mom's cunt. It took little effort to stick my finger inside of her past the second knuckle. I then moved a second finger inside of her pussy and felt the slick inside walls contracting around my fingers. I brought my thumb down on her clit and began to roll it in circles as my fingers slid in and out of her dripping pussy. Mom was uncontrollably writhing underneath me. I got up on my knees and watched her movements from the actions of my hand, seeing her breasts move from side to side as she twisted and turned on my palm. It was empowering to see the control I had over her with my hand.

Quietly I moved from the couch to kneeling on the floor between mom's legs which were spread wide. With my head between her thighs I could smell mom's excitement. I started kissing and licking down her left inner thigh. Reaching up I hooked my fingers on the waist line of her silk panties. Mom lifted her ass off the couch allowing me to pull them down. Once I slipped them off past her feet I quickly bunched them up and shoved them in my pocket. I leaned in again and went straight to her clit with my tongue, running it up and down the length of it then swirling around the hardened tip. I put my lips around it and sucked on her clit while darting my tongue back and forth across it. Mom reached down and took my head in her hands and pulled my face down hard into her cunt. I slipped my tongue between her labia and tasted her wetness. It was like ambrosia to me. Pushing harder, I managed to get my tongue inside mom's cunt as far as it would go. She let out a light squeal of ecstasy when I repeated this over and over again.

As I continued to tongue fuck mom's pussy, I brought my right hand down from her breast and began to rub her clit. I wanted to have complete control over her and make her come with my mouth. It's an incredible sense of empowerment to know you have that much control over someone with such a simple action. After only a few minutes, mom's legs locked hard around my head as her hips gyrated against my face. I knew she was only seconds away from cumming. And that is exactly what I wanted. Her convulsions were getting more violent by the second and the pressure on my head was increasing almost to the point of being painful.

"OH MY GAWD BABY, I'm CUMMING!" she screamed

And with that, my mouth was suddenly flooded with mom's juices. My cheeks were slippery wet as I continued my assault on her clit. Wave after wave of orgasms wracked her body as she squeezed my head tightly and held it in place for another minute. She finally grabbed hold of my hair and pulled me up away from her cunt and kissed my fully on the lips, sticking her tongue into my mouth yet again. I guess mom enjoys the taste of her own pussy as much as I do. She held my face in her hands as she looked deep into my eyes.

"God that was amazing... How did you learn to do that?" she asked

"Porn... Lots and lots of porn. Plus I had a good bit of practice on Angela. She never seemed to complain about my giving head."

"Well I can see why she wouldn't. I have never cum that hard before when you father would go down on me, not like that was very often, but still."

Her face was glowing. I could see her smile in her eyes and from cheek to cheek. She leaned in again kissed me very affectionately on the lips. This was not a lusting kiss but more of a loving kiss, soft, wet and still very passionate. She reached down and felt the front of my shorts. Grasping my still very erect penis through the fabric, she looked me dead in the eye...

"I know we probably shouldn't, but I have to return the favor. I want to suck this fabulous cock of yours, ok baby?"

I didn't even need to respond vocally. I grabbed the base of my t-shirt with both hands and yanked it over my head throwing it to the love seat. Mom was busy unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts. I stood up and she grabbed both my shorts and boxers by the waist band and yanked them down to the floor. I stepped out of them and stepped closer to the couch. Without so much as a seconds thought to it, mom took my hard 8 inch cock in her left hand and fed it to her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the head as her tongue moved around the underside. It found the split on the underside that is the most sensitive part of my cock. As she licked and sucked the head she lightly stroked the length of my cock. With greater vigor she started to take more and more of my cock into her mouth. She released her hand from it and brought both hands around and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me deeper into her mouth. I looked down to see the most beautiful face in the world looking up at me with my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

It didn't seem like much of a chore for mom to take almost the entire length of my hardened cock into her mouth and slightly down her throat. The sensation I was feeling was the most amazing feeling in the world. Angela had only gone down on me twice in the two years we were together and it never felt like this. Hell not ever the first time when Teri sucked me off did it feel this wonderful. As much as I wanted to continue this, I didn't want to cum in mom's mouth yet. I had other ideas in mind. Mom must have known what I was thinking, because at that moment, she took my cock out of her mouth and told me to fuck her. Mom reached down and pulled her sundress over her head and threw it to dad's recliner then laid back down on the length of the couch. I came up between her legs and felt the smoothness and warmth of her skin next to mine. Feeling her gorgeous breasts pressing into my chest was almost enough to make me cum right then, but I fought it off.

My cock was sandwiched between us and I lightly started sliding it up and down the length of her pussy lips getting the underside of my cock all nice and wet. Mom reached down between us, took hold of my cock and rubbed the tip between her labia. Up and down her wet pussy lips she moved my cock. I was becoming overwhelmed with feelings. And then she stopped moving my cock. She pointed it dead straight at her entrance and pulled me to her. The head of my cock pushed slowly through her lips to the inside of her pussy. I pushed my hips inward slowly as I wanted to feel every sensation I could of re-entering the place from which I cam from. The walls of her pussy were so warm and wet. I didn't have much resistance and I drove my cock all the way inside of her. Mom's pussy muscles contracted around my cock and I left it there. I looked down between us to see us joined at our sex.

"Oh my god mom! I'm home."

"Yes you are baby. Now fuck me good. I need you to cum for me," she said.

I started thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. With each stroke slamming harder and harder into her pelvis, I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as we made contact with one another. Faster and faster I pistoned my cock in and out of mom's pussy while she spread her legs wide in the air as our love making continued. I felt like an animal. For some reason Nine Inch Nails slipped in my head, but was quickly erased as I looked into mom's eyes. I leaned down and kissed her pouting lips as we fucked. And very quickly I felt that old familiar sensation of my balls tightening up. I knew this meant I was about to cum. Mom could see the agony in my face as I tried to hold out as long as I could.

"Cum for me baby, don't fight it. Cum for mommy. Cum inside of me."

That sent me over the edge. My cock spasmed inside mom's pussy and I shot load after load of my sperm into her womb. Mom brought her legs down and around me, locking me inside of her. I laid my entire weight on her with my head nestled in her neck. Her arms wrapped around me as our sweaty bodies were now in full complete contact with one another. She turned and whispers in my ear...

"That was wonderful baby. Thank you."

"God mom, that was more than wonderful, that was amazing. I love you so much mom."

"I love you too son."

Panting I looked up at the clock on the wall, it was a little past 4:30pm. I knew dad would be home in just over 30 minutes. We needed to straighten up not only ourselves but the living room if we didn't want to give anything away.

"Mom, what about Dad?"

"What about him?"

"Well he's going to be home soon. I don't think we want him to catch us like this do we?"

"We might," She said playfully. "But no you're right. We need to clean up."

Almost depressingly I withdrew my cock from mom's soaking wet pussy. I sat back on my knees and looked down at the beautiful body before me. It was an amazing view, to be sure.

"Mom, I know we need to clean up, but can I do something real fast?"

"Ummm, sure. What did you have in mind?"

I didn't even answer her. I simply lowered my head to her cunt again and licked out the remains of out mixed juices. I think this surprised mom because she nearly jumped off the couch. I held her legs down and drove my tongue deep inside of her, tasting her cum and mine in my mouth. I had got this fascination back when Angela and I were fucking. And as good as mom tasted earlier, it was even better this time. She looked down at me and then without warning, mom came again.

"JESUS CHRIST SON! What are you doing to me?"

I didn't answer her with words, only my tongue. Cream pie was one of my favorite things. I know some people find it sick but the taste of my own cum mixed with a woman's has never bothered me. I lapped at her frothy cunt for a good couple of minutes until I knew good and well that I had not only cleaned her out but also gave her one last orgasm to boot.

"Son, you are amazing me more and more each minute. Feel free to do that anytime you want."

I smiled back at her.

"Ok, we really need to get this place straightened up. You go take a quick shower and I'll fix the living room." She told me.

I grabbed my things and hauled ass to my room to drop them off. I grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom. On my way back down the hall I looked into the living room. Mom was still completely naked and was wiping down the couch where we had been fucking. I closed the bathroom door and turned on the water. The temperature was a little warm but it didn't matter, I just needed to soap up, wash off and get out as fast as possible. I figured mom might want to take a quick shower as well. I quickly scrubbed down and washed my face, then turned off the water and jumped out. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to my room. Mom must have finished cleaning up and was in her bedroom when I came out.

I was only in my room for a couple of minutes when I heard the garage door start to open and Dad's car pull into the garage. I quickly put on some loose fitting shorts and another t-shirt. I grabbed my homework and headed back to the living room, only this time I sat on the loveseat. I opened the book and made myself look busy as I heard Dad's footsteps in the kitchen. A smirk came over my face thinking of what had just happened in the last hour in this very room.

"Honey, I'm home. Can you fix me a drink?" dad yelled in mom's direction.

"Sure honey, I'll be right there. Just changing into something more comfortable," I heard mom reply through her bedroom door.

*****

Chapter Two -- Dad comes home to a happy family.

I heard the door to mom's room open and saw her briefly walk past the doorway into the living room through the kitchen. She was wearing another very form fitting dress. This one was a little longer than the sun dress she'd been wearing earlier. It came down to just past mid-thigh. The floral design on it did conceal some of her features, but you could still make out her large chest and slim waistline.

I looked over at dad in his recliner to see him grabbing the remote for the TV and turning it on. He flipped through the channels till he came upon a news station like he normally does. I looked down at my book and smiled to myself thinking of the events that had taken place only a short time ago. My heart was still pounding in my chest at the thought of mom laid out naked in front of me on the couch, thinking about watching my hard cock sliding in and out of her cunt. It literally gave me goose bumps and a slight woody at the same time.

A few seconds later mom came walking into the living room holding dad's Bloody Mary. This was dad's drink of choice, down to the typical celery stem sticking out of it. Mom handed the drink to dad and kissed him on the cheek then walked around the foot of his recliner and winked at me as she took her place on the couch. She kicked off her slippers and pulled her legs up on the couch with her back to dad. I slyly looked up from my book again and over in mom's direction. She had let the helm of her dress ride up her thighs some and was showing me she wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her little chuckle as she caught me glancing up her dress. I in turn laughed a little to myself. Dad caught me laughing and had asked what was so funny. I told him it was nothing really, just something that had happened earlier today. He took another drink of his Bloody Mary and turned his attention back to the television.

I don't know if it was stress, the drinking or what, but dad looked generally older than her really was. He was only 38, but he looked like he was almost 50. He looked tired and worn out. I almost pitied him. When I was younger, dad seemed to be so full of life. Always on the go. For most of my childhood, dad and I got along great. We were always doing things together. Going to baseball games, fishing on the lake by Grandma's house, just fun guy stuff in general. We were always going to Grandma's for something. Since dad was her only son, and my grandfather has passed away before I was born, I guess grandma depended on dad to do all the manly chores around the house. It was during these times that my Aunt Teri and I got to be so close.

But now days, dad mostly did the same thing every weekday. Get up early, go to work, come home tired, drink till he passed out in his recliner while watching the news, wake up, eat dinner, check his email then off to bed. His attitude toward mom had been less than joyful for a while now. I couldn't really remember the last time I saw them affectionate towards each other. Not like they used to. I remember being over at Grandma's place in the backyard playing with Teri, who is only a year older than me, and seeing mom and dad being so playful with each other. I guess they grew out of that stage.

Mom made this hand gesture that snapped me back to reality. Dad had managed to finish off his drink and was on the verge of passing out in his recliner. She just grinned at me wickedly and the thoughts started filling my head. I wanted her to be near me, to touch me, to fuck me again. And then it struck me. All these difference scenarios played out in my head but one stuck my fancy...

I started rubbing my eye and squirming in the seat. I used my free hand to close my book and set it on the ground in front of the love seat. Mom looked my direction.

"Mom, I think I have something in my eye, can you check it?"

"Sure baby."

Dad kind of stirred a little and just went back to sleep. His head was facing away from us. Mom came over to me and I smiled up at her. She leaned over and brought her face close to mine acting like she was looking into my eye. Her left hand was holding her up on the back of the love seat and her right hand was pressed firmly on top of my hardening cock. As she looked into my eyes her right hand began stroking my cock through my shorts. It didn't take long for it to come to complete attention. She gave it a quick squeeze then moved closer in. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I can't see anything from this angle baby; let me get a closer look."

With that, mom pulled up the front of her dress and straddled my waist. She put her hand on my head and leaned in crushing her big tits into my upper chest. I reached under her dress with my left hand and found her pussy lips to be still very moist. I quickly pushed two fingers inside of her and she gasped. She motioned for me to look over at dad to see if he was still asleep. I looked over her left shoulder and saw dad was out. His snoring that started only seconds later was a good sign of that.

I turned my head back to be met by mom's lips on mine. She wrapped her hands around my neck as we proceeded to make out right there in the same room as dad. It was exciting. Not only the fact that I was making out with mom, but of the thought that we could get caught by dad in the process. We had to be careful not to give ourselves away. While mom's tongue snaked around in my mouth, I brought my right hand under her dress and unzipped my shorts. I pulled out my readily hard cock and rubbed it through mom's pussy lips.

"Are we really going to do this? Right here, right now, in front of dad?" I remember thinking.

I was quickly answered. Mom reached down between us under her dress, took my cock by the base and guided it into the entrance of her hot cunt. Slowly she impaled herself on my rod, sliding down the length of the shaft ever so slowly. I was so turned on by all that was going on, I could hardly control myself. I pulled my hands out from under her dress just incase dad were to wake up. I didn't want it to seem too obvious. Mom had brought herself all the way down on my cock till our groins were joined. She started rocking back and forth. I put my hands on both sides of her hips to help hold her in place. She put her hands on the back of the love seat and she slid up and down my cock. I looked up into her eyes and all I could see was this overpowering lust. I tilted my head back and she brought her lips to mine again. I kissed her with all the passion and fire I had in me. She started moaning softly into my mouth as our lap dance continued. The looks on her face as I drove my cock home were so erotic; it took everything I had to keep from cumming inside of her right there. Talk about a sticky situation. Here I am in the living room; my mom is straddling me with my cock deep in her tight wet pussy only yards away from my father who is passed out in his recliner.