My New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustNTyme
JustNTyme
15 Followers

"I haven't had anyone fuck my ass like that since..."

"Since what?"

"Well since you know pretty much everything about your dad now, I guess it's only fair I tell you about me too. Help me up and lets go sit down. I need something to drink."

I stood up and walked over to mom who had her hand reached out. I took her hand and pulled her up. She leaned her body into me and kissed me deeply on the mouth. Her lips were so soft against mine. And her breasts crushed into my chest and she threw her arms about my neck and pulled me in tighter.

After a minute or two of making out in the full moon light next to the pool, we walked back over to the main patio table. Mom asked me to pull her seat over so she could sit next to me and to bring the small table over so she could sit her drink and ashtray on it. After I got the patio furniture arranged the way she asked, I took me seat next to mom and handed her drink to her. Here we were again, Mother and Son sitting completely naked next to one another in the backyard with a crystal clear starry night sky and the bright moon above us.

Mom took a sip from her rum and coke and asked for her cigarettes. I reached over the table and grabbed her pack and lighter. She opened the pack and took two out, handing me one. She lit her cigarette and handed me the lighter. She exhaled.

"I figured you might want one after a fuck like that. I know I always do."

"Ok... what about you?" I said exhaling.

"Let's just say... I'm no stranger to incest either son. It's actually more common than you might think."

"REALLY, can I ask who with?"

"I lost my cherry to your Uncle Mike shortly before your dad and I started dating back in high school."

"Wow, I would have never thought that."

"I bet you would have never thought about me and your Granddad either."

"No fucking way!"

She laughed at my response, "Yeah. He caught Mike and I one night and decided to have some fun with us as well. But that was a long time ago."

"Does Dad know about you and Uncle Mike or Granddad?"

"He knows about Mike, but not Granddad. You see, even though your dad and Uncle Mike don't talk anymore, they used to be best friends. That's how I met your dad actually was through Mike. I had gone to live with my grandparents for a few years up north but moved home half way through high school to help out around the farm when my mom died. After she passed away it was just my dad and brother running things and they needed my help. So I came home and eventually took over all the womanly duties of the house."

"So what happened between Dad and Uncle Mike then?"

"Well you father was always hanging out with Mike and he would often come out to our farm to help out with the animals or other things about the farm. Granddad liked you father a lot. He took to him almost like a second son. And your dad always seemed to fancy me back then even though I was a couple years younger."

"It was a couple years after we had graduated from high school when Granddad passed away. You were about 18 months old when we came back to the farm for the funeral. Your Uncle Mike was really distraught. And you father knew that Mike and I were close. I stayed next to my brother the entire time we were there. You father looked after you while I cooked the meals and straightened up around the house. Mike was upstairs in our parents' room looking through their things. I told your father I was going to check on Mike and for him to put you in the crib in our room when you went to sleep. And that I would be in there soon."

"I went to our parents' room where the door had been shut. I closed it behind be and saw Mike sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to the door. I walked around the bed and saw that he was holding the only picture we have of our parents with the both of us. We were so young when that picture was made. Mom was beautiful as always and dad was really handsome in his pinstripe suit and hat. Mike was looking down at the picture crying. I put my arm around him and paid my head on his shoulder trying to comfort him."

"Our family is gone now." He said "You guys will leave here tomorrow and I probably won't get to see you guys that often anymore."

"Our family is not gone Mike. You still have me. And as long as I'm alive we will still have our family."

I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned his head and kissed me on the lips. There was true love in his kiss, I felt it. I kissed him back. It was passionate. It was lovely. I felt his tongue go into my mouth as his hand went inside my blouse and cupped my breast. I could feel his fingertips going under the fabric of my silk bra to play with my very sensitive nipples. He started kissing on my neck and I started rubbing his cock through his pants. It wasn't long before he was hard.

He withdrew his hand from my blouse and pulled up the front of my dress. My mind was on fire with love and lust for my brother. I felt like I needed to be with him at this moment to solidify our family bond. Within seconds it seemed he had managed to snake his hand inside of my lace panties and found my pussy to be wet with anticipation. I felt his probing fingers go inside of me as his mouth found its way to my bosom. His mouth latched on to my nipple. In and out of my pussy, his fingers probed deeper and deeper. I grabbed his head by his hair and looked him in the eyes telling him to fuck me.

I have never seen a man undress so fast in my life. In mere seconds his pants and underwear were down to his ankles as he maneuvered between my legs. And with one hard thrust, he sent his cock deep into my womb and started fucking me hard and fast. I couldn't control myself at this point being so overcome with the emotions and feelings of the day and the present. I was moaning loudly and it hadn't dawned on me that you father was right down the hallway and could probably hear us fucking like wild animals. But maybe it was the fact that I didn't care really. After all, he was fucking his own mother when we would go over to visit her.

I pulled Mike up on top of my and rolled him over to his back. He pulled my dress down over my shoulders exposing my breasts to him completely as he continued to impale me with his cock. It was almost heaven the way I was feeling. I loved my brother so much at this moment, it almost seemed like nothing else mattered.

It was then that your father came through the bedroom door and saw me straddling my brother and fucking him madly on our parents' bed. You would have thought I would have stopped fucking Mike right then, but I didn't. I kept moving my hips making his prick go further inside me. I leaned over Mike and brought my tits to his mouth all while looking you father dead in the eye. The look of surprise or anger on his face had faded quickly.

It was my turn to be shocked. Instead of getting mad at me, not only for fucking another man, but more importantly my own brother, you dad actually started to rub his penis through his trousers while watching us. It was turning him on and in turn it was turning me on even more. My brother was so caught up in the moment that I guess he didn't hear the door open because he didn't seem to know you father was in the room until he had taken off his pants and walked over to the bed with his cock in his hand. I figured he wanted me to suck him off while I fucked Mike. Boy was I wrong. That's when I learned yet another side to you father. As he approached Mike and I, his cock got bigger and harder with each step and each stroke. By the time he reached the bed, it was almost as hard as I had ever seen it. That's when Mike turned his head up and saw your dad. Mike tried to say something, I guess in defense for what was going on, but you father actually walked up and stuck his cock in Mike's open mouth.

I was bewildered to sit there having my brother fuck me and watch as he just started sucking on my husband's cock. And from the looks of things, this was not the first time Mike had gone down on a penis. And with the confidence your father had, it didn't take long for me to figure out that this was not the first time this had happened with Mike.

"WOW! That is HOT mom. I would have never figured dad for a bi."

"Yeah me neither. But the rest of the night was pretty much a blur. I would go to the other room to check on you sleeping away in you crib while Mike was busy fucking your father in the ass. And when I would come back in the room, I was almost literally attacked by the two of them. That was the only time I had ever had double penetration. It was the most amazing feeling."

Mom's story was getting me worked up. My cock was standing up to full attention while my left hand stroked it. I guess this is where mom broke from her memory daze and saw what I was doing. She reached over and took hold of my hard cock and began stroking it.

"So was it the part of your Uncle Mike and me or your Uncle Mike and you dad that got you this worked up son?"

"I guess a bit of both really. I mean... god that feels good mom. I just never imagined dad being that way. He's so uptight around here."

Mom rose from her chair and backed up to me. She reached down between her legs and took hold of my raging penis and aimed it straight to her waiting cunt. She ran the head around her clit and lips a couple of time then came down a little till the head of my cock split her lips. Once I was inside of her, she sat down hard impaling herself on my cock as far as it would go. She was resting her hands on my knees and she took total control and fucked my cock in nice long strokes. I couldn't help but stare as her ass rose and fell in front of me.

Mom's ass started going faster and faster. I could tell she was ready to get off. So I met her half way with the thrust of my pelvis, smacking hard into her ass as she bounced. She leaned forward almost touching her toes as she continued fucking me. My cock was covered in her glistening juices. I laid my head back and enjoyed the ride. Mom must have had other ideas in mind, because next thing I knew, I was feeling pressure from the bulbous head of the dildo up against my anus. Mom had obviously picked it and the bottle of lube up when she bent over. Feeling this fake dick between my legs I opened them wider to give more access. The pressure against my sphincter increased until I relaxed enough for the head to slip inside. Mom had stopped fucking my cock long enough to pour so more lube on the shaft of the dildo and around my asshole. Then she applied more pressure and my ass practically swallowed the fleshy dildo. She wrapped her fingers around the stopped at the base and started fucking it in and out of my ass. It took her a second but then she found a rhythm to which she could fuck my ass with the dildo while riding up and down on my cock. It was a wonderful feeling to say the least. And with each thrust of the dildo into my bowels, the head would rub my prostate.

Even after having cum numerous times today, I knew that it wouldn't belong before I was cumming again. My legs started bouncing uncontrollable and my arms were shaking as it approached. Again for the second time today I felt what could only be described as a bolt of lightning going from my toes through my spine to my brain and out the head of my cock. I managed to cum an even greater load into mom's pussy than I had earlier.

I guess it was seeing me going crazy and the feeling of me exploding inside of her that finally sent her over the edge one last time. Mom was literally screaming as her orgasm wracked her body. Her legs came out from under her and she went down to the ground falling off of my cock in the process. She stayed there on all fours for a second catching her breath.

Still sitting in the chair with the large dildo up my ass, I looked down at mom and asked, "What on earth made you think of doing that to me?"

"It just seemed like the thing to do. Besides I didn't think you would object too much since I had already put my fingers in your ass earlier. And I figured that's basically what you did with it already, so why not?"

"Heh, yeah I guess. I had really only used that on myself once. It was actually used on Angela more than anything else. She wanted to know what it felt like to have a double penetration."

"Well it's yours now. God what time is it?"

I looked down at my watch as saw that it was steadily approaching midnight. And it hit me that dad might be wondering where mom was. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't hear that scream of hers of few minutes ago. But I guess if he asked, she could already say that I had splashed her from the pool. That's when I got the idea...

I reached down between my legs and pulled the dildo out of my ass. There was obviously enough lube on it as it didn't take much to coax it out. Holding it in my hand I ran over and jumped in the pool. Mom watched me splash around in the shallow end and decided to join me. She swam up to me and I splashed some water in her face with my hand. She screamed again, just not as loud this time.

"Hey, what the hell was that for mister?"

"In case dad asked what all the noise was out here you can tell him I splashed you."

"I could have told him that anyways and still wouldn't have been lying to him." She responded with a grin.

I reached out and pulled her to me, feeling her wet warm body crush up against me. Mom put her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Hopefully a lot more." I said trying not to laugh.

She leaned in and kissed me full on the mouth. I brought my hands down under the water and around her waist as I kissed her with all the love in my heart. It only lasted for a few seconds and then mom broke our kiss.

"Ok young man, its past your bedtime and you have school tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am." I responded giving her breasts a quick squeeze before turning around and walking up the stairs out of the pool. SMACK I felt the wet palm of mom's hand on my right ass cheek as I exited the pool. I spun around and mom splashed me the face. I started to jump back in at her but she put her hand up quickly.

"I said to bed mister. And you had better start keeping you head in class. I want good grades from you from now on."

"Yes ma'am" I replied after grabbing my trunks, towel, and other items from the table.

I walked to my room naked with everything in arms, trying not to slip on the highly polished hard wood floors. Once I was in my room. I threw everything in the corner and laid down on my bed. I heard the patio door close a few minutes later as mom made her way into the house. I was so exhausted from all the fucking and playing from this evening that it took no time at all for me to fall asleep. I didn't even bother to cover myself up with the sheets.

The last thought going through my head before I lost consciousness was, "What a crazy turn my life has taken now."

JustNTyme
JustNTyme
15 Followers