My New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad comes home to a happy family.
2.1k words
4.62
53.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustNTyme
JustNTyme
15 Followers

I heard the door to mom's room open and saw her briefly walk past the doorway into the living room through the kitchen. She was wearing another, very form fitting dress. This one was a little longer than the sun dress she was wearing earlier. It came down to just past mid-thigh. The floral design on it did conceal some of her features, but you could still make out her busty chest and slim waistline.

I looked over at dad in his recliner to see him grabbing the remote for the tv and turning it. He flipped through the channels till he came upon a news station like he normally does. I looked down at my book and smiled to myself thinking of the events that had taken place only a short time ago. My heart was still pounding in my chest at the thought of mom laid out naked in front of me on the couch, thinking about watching my hard cock sliding in and out of her cunt. It literally gave me goosebumps and a slight woody at the same time.

A few seconds later mom came walking into the living room holding dad's Bloody Mary. This was dad's drink of choice along with the typical celery steam sticking out of it. Mom handed the drink to dad and kissed him on the cheek then walked around the foot of his recliner and winked at me as she took her place on the couch. She kicked off her slippers and pulled her legs up on the couch with her back to dad. I slyly looked up from my book again and over in mom's direction. She had let the helm of her dress ride up her thighs some and was showing me she wasn't wearing any panties. I could see her little chuckle as she caught me glancing up her dress. I in turn laughed a little to myself. Dad caught me laughing and had asked what was so funny. I told him it was nothing really, just something that had happened earlier today. He took another drink of his Bloody Mary and turned his attention back to the television.

I don't know if it was stress, the drinking or what, but dad looked generally older than her really was. He was only 38, but he looked like he was almost 50. He looked tired and worn out. I almost pitied him. When I was younger, dad seemed to be so full of life. Always on the go. For most of my childhood, dad and I got along great. We were always doing things together. Going to baseball games, fishing on the lake by Grandma's house, just fun guy stuff in general. We were always going to Grandma's for something. Since dad was her only son, and my grandfather has passed away before I was born, I guess grandma depending on dad to do all the manly chores around the house.

But now days, dad mostly did the same thing every weekday. Get up early, go to work, come home tired, drink till he passed out in his recliner while watching the news, wake up, eat dinner, check his email then off to bed. His attitude towards mom had been less than joyful for a while now. I couldn't really remember the last time I saw them affectionate towards each other. Not like they used to. I remember being over at Grandma's place in the backyard playing with my aunt, who is only a year older than me, and seeing mom and dad being so playful with each other. I guess they grew out of that stage.

Mom made this hand gesture that snapped me back to reality. Dad hand managed to finish off his drink and was on the verge of passing out in his recliner. She just grinned at me wickedly and the thoughts started filling my head. I wanted her to be near me, to touch me, to fuck me again. And then it struck me. All these difference scenarios played out in my head but one stuck my fancy...

I started rubbing my eye and squirming in the seat. I used my free hand to close my book and set it on the ground in front of the love seat. Mom looked my direction.

"Mom, I think I have something in my eye, can you check it?"

"Sure baby."

Dad kind of stirred a little and just went back to sleep. His head was facing away from us. Mom came over to me and I smiled up at her. She leaned over and brought her face close to mine acting like she was looking into my eye. Her left hand was holding her up on the back of the love seat and her right hand was pressed firmly on top of my hardening cock. As she looked into my eyes her right hand began stroking my cock through my shorts. It didn't take long for it to come to complete attention. She gave it a quick squeeze then moved closer in. I leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"I can't see anything from this angle baby, let me get a closer look."

With that, mom pulled up the front of her dress and straddled my waist. She put her hand on my head and leaned in crushing her big tits into my upper chest. I reached under her dress with my left hand and found her pussy lips to be still very moist. I quickly pushed two fingers inside of her and she gasped. She motioned for me to look over at dad to see if he was still asleep. I looked over her left shoulder and saw dad was out. His snoring that started only seconds later was a good sign of that.

I turned my head back to be met by mom's lips on mine. She wrapped her hands around my neck as we proceeded to make out right there in the same room as dad. It was exciting. Not only the fact that I was making out with mom, but of the thought that we could get caught by dad in the process. We had to be careful not to give ourselves away. While mom's tongue snaked around in my mouth, I brought my right hand under her dress and unzipped my shorts. I pulled out my readily hard cock and rubbed it through mom's pussy lips.

"Are we really going to do this? Right here, right now, in front of dad?" I remember thinking.

I was quickly answered. Mom reached down between us under her dress, took my cock by the base and guided it into her hot cunt. Slowly she impaled herself on my rod, sliding down the length of the shaft ever so slowly. I was so turned on by all that was going on, I could hardly control myself. I pulled my hands out from under her dress just in case dad were to wake up. I didn't want it to seem too obvious. Mom had brought herself all the way down on my cock till our groins were joined. She started rocking back and forth. I put my hands on both sides of her hips to help hold her in place. She put her hands on the back of the love seat and she slide up and down my cock. I looked up into her eyes and all I could see was this overpowering lust. I tilted my head back and she brought her lips to mine again. I kissed her with all the passion and fire I had in me. She started moaning softly into my mouth as out lap dance continued. The looks on her face as I drove my cock home were so erotic; it took everything I had to keep from cumming inside of her right there. Talk about a sticky situation. Here I am in the living room; my mom is straddling me with my cock in her tight wet pussy only yards away from my father who is passed out in his recliner.

While in the throws of passion, we heard dad stir in his chair. Both of our hearts seemed to jump from our chests. Had we been caught? I quickly moved my hands from mom's hips and placed them on the cushions of the love seat and mom rearranged herself to appear to be inspecting my eye.

"So does he have something in there or what, Evelyn?"

"Yeah I think something is in there alright. I think we need to put drops in his eye to help whatever get out, but I'm going to need some better lighting. Come on baby, lets go to the bathroom so I can have a proper look at that thing."

I grinned and reached down between us to zip up my shorts after mom had moved enough to have my cock fall out of her. She was lucky enough that when she stood up her dress fell into place. She stood there for a second, blocking dad's view of me so that I could straighten up my shorts and shirt and then helped me off the loveseat.

"We'll be back in a minute honey." Mom said to dad as she took my hand and lead me to the bathroom down the hall. Dad didn't seem to care one way or the other about what we were doing. As we walked past him, I looked as he tilted his glass to get the last little bit of his drink down.

"Honey when you get done with him, fix me another drink." Dad commanded.

"Sure honey, no problem at all, as soon as I finish tending to our son."

The smile on her face was absolutely priceless. We hurried into the bathroom and closed the door. Mom turned her back to the sink and faced me. I could tell she was not nearly finished with what we had started in the living room.

"God, that was hot baby. But we have to hurry."

She kissed me again, practically ravaging my face and mouth as her tongue savagely entered my mouth again. I put my hands on her waist and picked her up, setting her ass on the edge of the bathroom sink. She fumbled with the button on my shorts and they dropped to the ground in a flash. I leaned forward and sank my cock inside her cunt to the hilt and started fucking her with every bit of energy I could muster. I slammed in cock into mom as hard and as fast as I could. I wanted to spread my seed deep inside her waiting womb again. Mom started squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles on every stroke out of her as if he was trying to milk my cock. For someone that hadn't been getting laid much lately, she had unbelievable control over her inner muscles.

We were both starting to sweat from the workout we were giving each other. While we were kissing, we heard dad holler from the living room.

"Are you two done in there yet?"

"Just another minute honey, I'm cumming." Mom replied through the door.

I started grunting as I fucked my cock inside my mom. Harder and harder I thrust of my hips forward, my balls smacked mom's ass on each stroke. Again the old sensation of an approaching orgasm coming up my spine. It tingled all the way up till it hit my brain and with one final thrust I buried my cock as far inside mom's cunt as I could and spent my seed. My cock twitching as mom's pussy gripped down hard around it. Her orgasm followed very close behind mine. She quickly locked her lips to mine and practically yelled into my mouth as she came. It was the most intense feeling I had ever had till this moment.

As her orgasm subsided, mom broke our kiss and looked down between us. Seeing my still hard cock all the way inside of her pussy seemed to almost make her cry. I put my hands on both of her cheeks and kissed her lightly and passionately on the lips. Reluctantly I withdrew my cock from mom and pulled up my shorts. She hopped down from the sink, straightened her dress, gave me another quick peck on the lips and walked out of the bathroom. I listened as mom went back into the living room.

"What took so long in there?"

"Sorry honey, it took a bit of coaxing to get the drops in the right way. Here you go."

"Thanks, now what is for dinner?"

I looked at myself in the mirror and just smiled. I was absolutely glowing. Imagining the possibilities this new relationship with mom could bring. I knew right then I would probably never fuck another girl from my school again. Mom was exactly what I wanted. She was mature, she was gorgeous, she was perfect. But there again, aren't most of our moms?

JustNTyme
JustNTyme
15 Followers