My New Life Ch. 04

Story Info
George continues the story.
7.1k words
4.43
63.7k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,048 Followers

That Thursday morning it was hard for me to get up on time. I had a hang over from all of the drinking and I was worn out from the late night of sex. In spite of all this I managed to get to work on time. I got a strong cup of coffee and settled in to clean up all of my phone calls and e-mails that I didn't get to on Wednesday. I was just beginning to feel a little better when Bob arrived to finish his purchasing list.

I said, "Good morning Bob. How you feeling this morning?"

He said, "I'm great, how bout you?"

"I'll be better later." Then I asked him the question I really didn't want to ask because I was afraid of how I might react to the answer. "Well, how'd you make out with Janet last night?" I braced myself for his answer.

Bob said, "That's something I want to talk to you about later. I think I figured something out that I want to verify with you. How about we get this work done, and then go for a two-martini lunch. After lunch I'd like to talk about last night and what I think was going on. By the way, lunch is on me today."

I suddenly felt myself feeling worse again. He wanted to talk to me about what he thinks was going on? What the hell did that mean? "Lunch is fine with me, but what is it you think was going on last night?"

"Don't worry about that now. Let's get this order put together and we'll talk about that later."

I said, "Okay" and we got to work.

We finished his purchasing list around 12:30 and headed across the street to get some lunch. I had my meeting with Bob scheduled for the whole day so I didn't have to worry about getting back to work drunk or sober and the idea of a couple of martinis was beginning to sound good to me.

We had our first drink while we ordered lunch then had another with lunch and ordered a third round as the busboy cleared the dirty dishes from out table. By this time I was feeling more confident that I could handle whatever it was that Bob was going to say, so I charged right in. "Now what was it you wanted to tell me about last night. Something about knowing what was going on. What did you mean by that?"

Bob said, "Well if I am wrong about this I'll be surprised but not disappointed. Anyway this didn't occur to me until this morning as I lay awake thinking about the great time I had last night. I started thinking about little things that happened during the evening that by themselves didn't seem to mean anything but when taken all together and put in chronological order led me to my conclusion."

I could tell that Bob was playing with me now. I began to wonder if her figured out that Janet was actually my wife Jan or was it possible something else, totally unrelated to the women. I was hoping for the latter. I didn't want him to know he had sex with my wife. "Well, what is your conclusion?"

Bob smiled and said, "The two women last night were high priced hookers. Am I right?"

I wasn't ready for that. I don't know how he arrive at such a conclusion and I wasn't sure yet if I should try to change that conclusion. All I could manage was "How did you come to that conclusion?"

Bob said, "Well, after we finished dinner. When I asked you to go out for a few drinks and see if we could find a couple of women you were reluctant but then quickly changed your mind. Then you suggested we go to the Southern Star. You said that it was a new place and you had heard that it was a good place to meet women. These two observations by them selves didn't make me in the least suspicious. Then when we were leaving the restaurant and I went to the rest room you waited by the door but as we drove over to the Southern Star you complained about needing to piss very badly.

As we got out of the car at the Southern Star you again commented about how badly you had to piss, but when we got inside the bar instead of heading for the men's room immediately you stood scanning the room as though you were looking for people you knew."

So far Bob hadn't missed a thing, but how he come up with hooker I still didn't know.

Bob continued his summation of the facts "When I came back from the bar with two beers for us I noticed you staring into the back of the other room but I couldn't see what you were looking at. That's when I spotted two girls sitting up near the dance floor. As soon as I pointed them out, you said that you knew one of them and we didn't want to get mixed up with her. I took your word for that but I didn't even think that you had seen the girls I was talking about and I was ready to say something about that when you pointed out Janet and Sue sitting in the back of the room where you had been staring a minute earlier. When I saw how attractive they were I forgot about the other two women. That's when you decided to go to the men's room. You told me to wait for you then we would go over and introduce ourselves to the two beauties in the other room. I decided not to wait when I saw two other guys stop by there table and talk to them. Neither girl seemed even the least bit interested in the either of the guys but I figured if we didn't move fast someone else would get to them first. I guess that was my first insight was that you didn't appear to be worried about whether the two girls would still be available by the time you got back from the bathroom. It wasn't till I thought about that at 5 o'clock this morning that it occurred to me that you either didn't care or you knew they were a sure thing.

When I headed over to the table I was trying to decide which of the two I wanted to try for so I decided to see which of them spoke first. When I got to the table I introduced myself and Janet introduced herself and then she introduced Sue. Both girls smiled but Janet had spoke first so I asked her to dance. So it was just by chance I was with Janet or at least I thought. When you came back from the men's room you had no trouble getting Sue up to dance with you and then the girls were quick to invite us to sit with them. Then when you and I went to get drinks you made a comment about wanting the brunette for yourself. I really didn't think you meant that. After that the evening went along very smoothly. Almost too smoothly for someone like me who hasn't picked up a woman in a bar in ten years, and hasn't even been with a woman in the last six months since my wife left me. I didn't realize any of this at the time of course. I was too excited by what was happening to think about why it was happening.

Then when I asked Janet to go back to my hotel with me she said she didn't think she should but then five minutes later she was ready to go. On the way to the hotel Janet acted like she was uncomfortable with the situation. I was beginning to think that when we got to the hotel she was going to say goodnight and leave me there alone. But when we got there Janet didn't hesitate. She didn't seem the least bit uneasy about anything as we headed up to my room."

Bob had me interested now. Bob was at the part of his story I was most interested in and I still wondered about his conclusion.

"Once we got inside the room Janet took over. Which was fine with me because I was a little nervous, it having been so long since my last sexual encounter. She just pushed me down on the bed and began kissing me. While she was kissing me she unbuttoned my shirt and opened it up. Then she started kissing my chest and then she licked and kissed my nipples. I had never had a woman do that to me before. My cock was already hard before she even unzipped my pants. So when she pulled my pants down my cock sprang to attention. There was one thing my wife never liked to do to me and that was sucking my cock. I almost had to beg her to do it but Janet went straight for my cock and gave me the best blowjob I ever had. When I shot my load in her mouth I thought I was in heaven and things couldn't get any better but I was wrong."

It was interesting to me that as I listened to Bob talk about my wife sucking his cock I was getting an erection.

Bob said, "Janet continued to suck my cock as it softened then she stripped off her clothes and got on the bed and stood over me and said that she wanted me to suck her cunt, then she squatted over my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I couldn't believe what this woman was doing to me. I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing to her but I had never enjoyed eating pussy this much before. After awhile Janet turned around so that she could suck my cock while I continued to eat her. When she had me hard enough she sat on my cock and gave me the fucking of a lifetime. After I shot my wad inside her she rolled off me and sucked my cock clean and then said she had to leave."

I couldn't believe that Bob was actually sitting there telling me in detail about how he fucked my wife but at the same time I couldn't believe how excited I was as I pictured Jan sitting on his cock and pumping up and down on it.

At this point in his story Bob took a break to take a sip of his drink and I followed suit. Then Bob said, "After she left I feel asleep until five o'clock. Then I woke up and started thinking about the evening in reverse order and that's when I saw a pattern and was able to put the whole thing together. So reconstructing the evening this is how I interpreted last night's events.

"Your reluctance to going out was a ruse. You had already made up your mind that we were going out after dinner and had decided where we were going. You didn't use the men's room before we left the restaurant because you were calling Janet and Sue to tell them where to meet us. You told me that you wanted Janet for yourself, which was a trick to make me desire Janet even more. Janet's hesitation about going with me was part of the game. Janet already knew that she was going to the hotel with me but she was pretending to play hard to get. Once we got to the hotel room Janet was in total control of herself and me and she was fantastic in bed."

Bob hesitated here and picked up his martini and took a long drink. As I quickly reviewed what Bob had said so far. He had almost everything right except his conclusion.

So based on all the evidence I concluded that you hired us two high priced hookers and you wanted me to think we picked them up."

It would have been funny if it wasn't my wife Bob was calling a hooker. Besides, I couldn't have Bob thinking that I would hire hookers for us. I started to tell him how far off he was when Bob said, "Don't waist your time trying to convince me you didn't hire them. Two gorgeous women like that making it so easy for us to pick them up. And Janet was definitely a pro in bed. And the way she left so quickly after she had taken care of me. They were definitely hookers."

I started to say something and Bob interrupted "How much were they? I bet you paid a lot."

As I tried to think of the best way to protect my real secret I just blurted out "$300 for the evening."

Bob said, "I knew it. $300 each. I hope you can hide that in your expense account somewhere."

I said, "Don't worry it will be well hidden." We both laughed but not about the same thing. "I hope your not disappointed that she was a hooker and that you didn't actually pick her up."

"Upset? Hell no! Last night was one of the most memorable nights of my life and I will be forever grateful to you for providing me with the entertainment."

I said, "I am glad you enjoyed yourself. You've been a good customer and a better friend so I wanted you to have fun last night."

After that we had another drink and Bob talked more about how great Janet's blowjob was. Finally at about four o'clock I poured Bob into a cab and sent him off to the airport and I headed home.

When I walked in the house Jan was putting groceries away. I walked over and kissed her and asked if she was all right. She said that was but that we needed to have a serious talk about what we had been doing.

I asked "Now?"

Jan said, "After dinner."

I began to worry a little. Had Jan decided that she'd had enough of this wild sex and wanted to settle back into our old life style? While that would disappoint me at least I would have my erotic memories.

All through dinner I felt a little depressed. I wasn't looking forward to the coming conversation. After dinner I helped Jan clean up the kitchen and then at about seven o'clock Jan suggested we retire to our bedroom to have our talk. We sat down on the bed and Jan asked "When you saw Bob today did he talk about last night?"

I couldn't tell from the expression on Jan's face if she was just interested in what Bob may have said our if she was worried about something he may have said. "Yes. Bob said that you were terrific. Best sex he ever had."

Jan said, "He really said that?"

"That and more."

Jan asked what else he said and I responded, "Well, you're not going to believe this but Bob figured out what was going last night."

Jan looked shocked "He figured out that I was your wife?"

"No. He figured out that you and Sue were a couple of high priced hookers that I had hired to entertain us."

I watched Jan's face for her reaction. I could see nothing for about ten seconds then Jan began to laugh. As she laughed she said, "I can believe that. After the way I took control in his hotel room I'm not surprised at all. As a matter of fact as I was having sex with him I imagined that this is what it might be like to be a hooker." Jan laughed some more and I began laughing with her. Then Jan said, "I can't wait to tell Sue about this. She'll get a kick out of Bob thinking we were hookers."

I told Jan that I had worried some about how she would feel about Bob thinking she was a hooker. And she said, "Better that he thought I was a hooker than to know that I was your wife."

I said, "You're right about that." After I said that I took a deep breath and asked, "Now what was it you wanted to talk about?"

"For the last couple of months our sex life has been wild. I could never have imagined it could be like this. I knew before that we had a problem but I had no idea how to fix it. If someone had told me then that the way to fix our problem was to start carrying on the way we have been I would have said I would rather not fix the problem then."

I asked, "I am not sure I see where you are going with this."

"It's just tha...Well, I have been thinking about this since last night. I just never knew that sex could be like this. It has almost taken control of our lives. It seems that we don't talk about much of anything else. We are always either talking about what we just did or what we are planning to do. I am worried about where this will all end."

I didn't know how to respond to that. She was right of course. This new life of ours had almost completely replace our old life. I was almost afraid to ask the question I had to ask. I stood up and walk back and forth across the room a couple of times and sat back down and said, "Are you saying that you want to change things? Go back to the way things used to be?"

Jan put her hand on my cheek and said, "Yes and no. "I do want to change things but I don't want to go back to our old life."

"I guess I still don't understand. Are you saying that you want to change what we have been doing for the last couple of months?"

"This is difficult. I want to make some changes but it is hard for me to bring them up because I know you like the way things are right now."

"Is it that you don't want to make love to Sue anymore? Is that what's bothering you?"

"Jan said, "No, it's not that. It's just that...damn, I don't know why this is so hard for me. I guess it's just that in sexual matters I have become used to you telling me what to do."

I said, "All right then, this is a sexual matter, tell me exactly what you are thinking. No more beating around the bush, just say it outright. We can work anything out. If you don't want me to have you make love to Sue or get you trapped into having sex with a business associate like Bob, I will understand. If you want to pull our sexual activities to include only the two of us, we can do that."

Jan leaned over to me and kissed my passionately on the mouth and while she was kissing me she slipped her hand inside my pants and started playing with my cock. "I don't what to pull back. I want to go forward. I don't mind making love to Sue. Actually I quite enjoy it. Sue has a beautiful body and I love the softness of it and the way she smells. I know that you enjoy watching us make love and that makes my passion even greater. And as far as what happened last night with Bob. I did that because I knew that you wanted me to do it and that made it pleasurable for me. Can you understand that?" All I could say at first was "Wow!" Then I got my composure back and asked, "So, what is it you want to change?"

Jan began stroking my hardening cock as she answered me. "I guess I am afraid that something might happen to ruin things. I 'm afraid that Sue might want to stop this or that Dave might find out. I am also afraid that if we keep doing the same things that it could get stale and we might lose interest and I don't want that to happen."

My cock was getting so hard it was difficult to continue the conversation when all I wanted to do was jump on Jan and push my cock inside her. I manage to control myself. I said, "If you're worried that our sex life could become stale how do you suggest we change things to keep that from happening?"

Jan opened my pants, bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down the shaft a couple of times then lifted her head and said, "I don't know what changes we should make, I will leave that up to you. I just want to tell you that what ever you want me to do I will do. I will suck any cock you want me to suck and I will eat any pussy you want me to eat as long as we can keep the fire in our sex life hot."

As Jan's words registered in my brain my cock began to jump and spew semen all over Jan's legs. Jan quickly bent down and took my pulsing cock into her mouth and swallowed the rest of my load. Jan still had some of my semen on her lips when I kissed her and said, "I love you."

After that we both lay back on the bed and were quite for a while. While I lay there I thought about everything Jan had just told me. It wasn't long before I started to get aroused. As soon as my cock was hard again I climbed on top of Jan and pushed myself inside her. As I stroked into her I could tell that she wasn't far from having and orgasm. As I continued stroking I said, "I've been thinking about what you said and have an idea of where we can start. I have been feeling a little guilty about the two of us making love to Sue. After all Dave is my best friend. I think we should talk it over with Sue and if she agrees I would like to watch you fuck Dave. If we can make that happen maybe you and Sue can put on a show for Dave then see where we go from there."

Jan smiled up at me and said, "I would enjoy that very much. Let's talk to Sue about this as soon as we can. The words no sooner came out of Jan's mouth than she began to convulse in orgasm.

Apparently Jan was very serious about what she had said. The next night when I got home from work Jan told me that Sue would be coming by later that evening. Dave was going out to a meeting so Sue would have a couple of hours to talk to us.

Sue came over about seven o'clock. I opened the door for her and she kissed my on the cheek as she walked past me into the living room. Sue was wearing a short white dress and no pantyhose.

I followed her in to the living room where Jan was waiting for us with a bottle of wine. Jan poured drinks and we sat and talked for a few minutes. Jan told Sue about how Bob had thought they were a pair of high priced hookers. Sue got a big kick out of that. She said, "There's one problem with that." Then she looked at me and said, "Our pimp didn't pay us yet." Sue and Jan had a good laugh over Sue's little joke.

K.K.
K.K.
3,048 Followers
12