My New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we had settled down again Sue asked, "All right, what are we up to tonight?"

I asked Sue to come over to me, which she did. She stood directly in front of me waiting to see what I wanted. I motioned for Jan to come over. She walked over to stand behind Sue.

I looked at Sue and asked, "Would you mind if Jan lifted your dress so that I could see your panties?"

Sue said, "Not at all."

Jan reached around Sue and lifted the hem of Sue dress slowly until I had a full view of the white panties she was wearing. The panties were just sheer enough that I could actually see red pubic hair right through her panties. Then I said, "Jan, why don't you help Sue out of her dress."

Jan said, "Okay," and unzipped Sue's dress in the back, slipped it off her shoulders and pushed it down over Sue's hips and let it drop to the floor. Sue stepped out of the dress and Jan picked it up and folded it over the back of the sofa. Jan then asked me if I wanted her to remove Sue's bra and I told her I did. Jan unhooked the bra in the back and helped Sue out of it.

I admired the view for a few seconds then I told Jan to remove Sue's panties. As I watched Jan pull Sue's panties down I felt strange. I still couldn't believe that I had these two women ready to do whatever I wanted.

When Sue stepped out of her panties I asked her to set next to me on the sofa. When she sat down I said, "I need to talk to you about something Jan and I would like to do. Would you like me to have Jan Lick your pussy while we talk?"

Sue's eyes narrowed a little and she licked her lips then said, "I would love that."

I nodded at Jan and she got down on the floor between Sue's legs and gently placed her lips against the lips of Sue's pussy and gave it a kiss. Then Jan began licking and sucking on Sue.

It was difficult for me to turn my eyes away from the beautiful sight of Jan eating Sue's vagina. I put my arm around Sue's shoulder and with my free hand began to massage Sue's breasts and pinch her nipples.

As Sue leaned her head back against the sofa with her eyes half closed, enjoying the wonderful sensations she was feeling I began to talk to her. I said, "Sue, Jan and I have been thinking about the unfairness of us having sex with you behind Dave's back. Dave is my friend and I don't feel quite right about fucking his wife."

Sue turned her head toward me and in almost a whimper asked "You're not going to stop including me in your sex play are you. I really love our sessions together."

I responded "We love our sexual sessions with you just as much and don't want to stop. What I am proposing is that we give Dave a break. I would like Jan to have sex with him."

Sue was looking at me but the expression on her face told more of an impending orgasm that it did about her thoughts on the subject of Jan having sex with Dave. I waited and watched as her orgasm swept over her and when she had calmed down afterward I asked if she would mind if we set up an opportunity for Jan to have sex with Dave.

Sue said, "Mind? I would love Jan to fuck Dave. I know Dave finds her attractive and I would like Dave to have some of the fun we have been having. Let's do it."

Over the next few weeks there were only a couple of opportunities for Jan, Sue and I to get together for sex. During that time we had tried on a few occasions to get Dave and Jan together without much success. There were a couple of times that they were alone together for an hour or more but Dave never tried to start anything with Jan. We had hoped that Dave would make a pass at Jan to make things easier but I guess he was more of a gentleman then I.

Finally one Saturday afternoon Dave was over helping me hang some utility cabinets in my garage while Jan and Sue visited in the kitchen. When we finished the project and went back into the house Sue was sitting by herself in the kitchen. I asked her where Jan was and she said Jan was upstairs. Then Sue took Dave by the arm and said, "Come on big boy we have to go home and start dinner."

I thanked Dave for his help as he and Sue went out the door and then I went into the downstairs bathroom to wash my hands. They weren't gone more than two minutes when the doorbell rang and Dave walked in. He said that Sue left her purse in our bedroom and sent him back to get it. As my hands were covered with soap I told him to go ahead and get the purse himself.

Dave was gone about five minutes and I was about to go up and see what was taking him so long when I heard him coming down the stairs. Dave had a strange look on his face as he held up the purse and said, "Got it. Got the purse. It was on's Jan dresser." He started to say something else, but stopped and looked up the stairs then said, "Well, I guess I better be going." Then he went out the door.

I though his behavior rather odd so I went upstairs to find Jan and tell her about the way he was acting. When I walked into our bedroom Jan was sitting on our bed dressed only in her bra and panties. She turned to me and smiled and said, "I think I got him interested now." I smiled at Jan and asked, "What the hell have you been up too?"

Jan said, "Sue and I came up with the idea while you and Dave were in the garage. When we heard you putting your tools away I came up hear and stripped to my bra and panties. Sue waited till she and Dave were almost home then she sent him back to get her purse from the bedroom. I waited till I heard the doorbell then I went into the bathroom. When Dave came into the bedroom I walked out of the bathroom acting like I thought it was you that had just come in. I pretended to be surprised when I saw that it was Dave and I tried to cover myself with my hands. Dave was trying to look the other way as he apologized for bursting in on me like that but he couldn't quite turn his head away. I just laughed and said, 'Hell you've already seen me no sense making a big deal out of it now.' Then I let my hands drop. Dave tried not to look at me but he couldn't help himself. I gave him a quick twirl then I asked him if he liked what he saw and all he could say was 'Very much.'

"I told him to come back when he had more time and I would show him a lot more, then I winked at him and walked back into the bathroom. When I heard Dave going back down the stairs I came out into the hall so I could hear what he said to you. I almost laughed out loud when I heard him tell you he found the purse. I think the next time he and I are alone together something will happen."

I walked over to the bed and pulled Jan's panties off and buried my face between her legs. I could tell by how wet she was that she was just as turned on as I was. We made love then we made dinner.

We planned our next move against Dave for the following Saturday. That morning Sue told Dave that she had to run some errands and wouldn't be back before noon and asked him if he would stop over at our house to pick up a dress that Jan was going to loan her. Shortly after we saw Sue leave the house Dave came out and headed over to our house. I got into the pantry in the kitchen. With the door open just slightly I could see most to the kitchen and our family room. When Jan went to answer the door she was wearing her bathrobe and nothing else. I could hear Dave talking to Jan as he came in. He said, "Sue sent me over to pick up the dress she wants to borrow from you."

Jan replied "Oh, right. Come on in and I will get it for you."

When they came into the kitchen Dave asked where I was and Jan said, "George had to go into the office this morning. He'll be home around one o'clock. Jan went upstairs and got the dress that Sue wanted and brought it into the kitchen. The two of them stood their talking. I was beginning to think that nothing was going to happen. Then Jan asked Dave if he would like a cup of coffee and he said that he would. Jan poured them both a cup and lead Dave into the family room. Dave sat on the sofa, which put him with his back to me and Jan sat across from him facing both of us. They sat and made small talk for awhile then Dave said, "Ya know, I'm a little embarrassed about walking in on you the way I did last week. I hope I didn't upset you."

Jan said, "Upset me? No. Actually the way you looked at me made me feel good. Like I'm still attractive."

Dave said, "Well you are still attractive. You're beautiful. By the way what did you mean when you said to come back when I had more time and you would show me a lot more?"

Jan said, "I was just teasing you."

Dave said, "I don't think that was a tease. The way you looked at me when you said it made me believe you. Come over here a minute."

Jan got up and moved over to stand directly in front of Dave, then he said, "Open your robe."

Jan said, "I can't do that, I don't have anything on under my robe."

Dave said, "That's what you wanted to show me wasn't it? Come on, take the robe off."

Jan said, "I don't think I should be doing this" and as she spoke she opened her bathrobe and let it slip off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Now she was standing in front of Dave completely naked.

Dave reached out his hand and slid it up the inside of Jan's thigh until he reached her pussy. As he teased her pussy with his fingers Jan tipped her head back and closed her eyes. Dave looked up at Jan and said, "Do you want me to put my fingers inside?"

Jan opened her eyes and looked down at Dave and said, "Not till you take your clothes off. I feel self-conscious being the only naked person here."

Dave stood up and quickly removed his clothes. His cock was hanging straight down but was already showing signs of arousal. Jan looked him up and down and said, "Nice. Can I touch?"

"Please."

Jan stood in front of Dave and took his cock in her right hand and began to gently stroke it. At this point Dave asked Jan to put his cock in her mouth. Jan dropped to her knees and took Dave's whole semi-erect cock into her mouth in one motion. As she pulled back it was apparent that Dave's cock was growing rapidly to full size. Within thirty seconds Dave was fully erect and was obviously enjoying the oral attention he was getting from my wife.

After a few more minutes of Jan's oral love Dave said, "I am going to cum soon. Where do you want it?"

Keeping Dave's cock in her mouth Jan just looked up and Dave and smiled. Two minutes later Dave began to climax, shooting his load into Jan's mouth. As his cock pulsed some of the semen began to leak out of the corners of her mouth. At this point I exploded in my pants. It took all of my self control to not make any noise. Jan continued to suck on Dave's cock until there was no more cum pulsing from the hole in its head.

It was obvious that his orgasm had taken a lot out of Dave because I could see that he was a little rubber legged as he moved to sit on the sofa. Once seated he said, "That was fantastic. We should have done this a long time ago."

I thought to myself 'Wow what a friend. I at least I felt some guilt about fucking my friends wife.'

Jan's response was different and only slightly cryptic "Not a long time ago but certainly sooner." Then Jan got up and went to the bathroom. I could hear her in there washing Dave's semen off of her face. When she came back she sat on the sofa next to Dave. He began kissing her and was soon kissing and licking her breasts. Jan turned toward Dave and lay back on the sofa and brought her legs up in the air. Then she beckoned Dave to her pussy with her finger. Dave quickly obliged. He got down between her thighs and let Jan's legs hang down over his shoulders. He began licking her pussy, separating the soft lips with his tongue before slipping his tongue into her juicy love tunnel. Dave must have been doing something right because Jan was soon in full orgasm. As she climaxed she pulled Dave's face into her slippery pussy and yelled "Don't stop. This is wonderful."

When her orgasm subsided, Jan sat up again. She reached into Dave's lap and started stroking his cock again. It hadn't recovered yet from his blowjob. When Jan realized she wasn't making any progress with her hand she put her head into Dave's lap and began sucking his cock again. This did the trick. With the help of Jan's mouth, Dave was back at full erection very quickly.

Jan suggested that they move to the floor. When Jan lay on the floor on her back in front of the sofa I could no longer see her. Dave climbed on top of her and all I could see of him was his head and his ass bobbing up and down as he stroked his cock into my wife.

My cock was hard again and I began masturbating as I continued to watch Dave fucking my wife. I could hear Dave grunting with pleasure as he pumped his straining cock into Jan. Suddenly Dave picked up the pace of his pelvic thrusts and announced that he was about to climax. Jan said, "Oh yes, cum inside me. Make me cum too." Which she did as soon as Dave started spewing his hot semen inside her pussy.

When they had both recovered Dave got up and put his jockey shorts on and Jan put her robe on then they both sat on the sofa. Dave kept going on about how great the sex had been and then he asked how long Jan had wanted to have sex with him. Jan lied, "When I saw the way you looked at me when you walked in on me in the bedroom last weekend."

Dave said, "Ever since we became neighbors I have had a fantasy about making love to you. This was better than the fantasy."

Jan said, "What do you think Sue would do if she found out about this?"

"I don't know and I don't plan to find out. I am certainly not going to tell her about this."

Jan moved closer to Dave on the sofa and put her hand on the bulge in his jockey's and began squeezing his cock. Then she surprised Dave, and me too, by asking "Have you ever thought about a threesome?"

Dave almost jumped off the sofa and said, "What. A Threesome? With who? You and George?"

Jan smiled and answered "I hadn't thought of George but that might work too. I was thinking of you, me and Sue."

"Sue? Are you out of your fucking mind? Sue would never go along with anything like that."

"Well, would you do it if Sue would go along?"

Dave looked almost scared by the question. "I don't know, I think... well, maybe."

Jan pressed on. "Come on. I know that most men would love to have two women in bed with them. I bet you would love to see two women make love wouldn't you?"

"Yea, I'd like to see two women making love but I'm sure Sue would never do that."

Jan said, "If I could make it happen would you want to do it?"

"I don't... well, I guess so. Yes! I would. I would love to have a threesome with you and Sue but I don't think you could ever make that happen."

Then Jan said, "Let me see if I can do something to make that happen. I think it would be fun."

Dave didn't respond because he was to involve with the pleasure Jan was giving his cock with her mouth. The two of them played on the sofa for a while then rolled onto the floor where they fucked for the second time that morning.

After their orgasms Dave dressed and left. I don't think Dave had even reached the sidewalk in front of my house before I had my cock buried in Jan's dripping pussy.

Afterward I asked Jan why she had suggested a threesome to Dave. She said that it just kind of struck her that the best way to be fair to Dave would be to get him involved in all of the same things we had been doing with Sue. Then she said, "Maybe we could eventually turn this into a foursome.

I thought about that for a minute and agreed with Jan that bringing Dave into our fun would be a good idea. Then I asked Jan how she was going to make the threesome happen so that it didn't look to phony to Dave.

Jan said, "Let's talk about that later. Right now I want you to take me upstairs and fuck my brains out."

12