My New Life Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is pounding 2-foot long spikes into the ground. I think I know what they are doing I frantically try to get up and Linda is right on me and throws a rope around my neck and tightens it till I stop fighting her. Mack has finished pounding 4 stakes into the ground and is walk toward us with the bucket. As he gets next to me he pulls out wet leather straps. He tells me they are a special supple strong leather that will shrink in half with 2 hours in the heat and sun. I am crying uncontrollably and beg them not to tie me down. Linda slaps my face and tells Mack to make it tighter than its ever been done. Mack secures my wrists and ankles and walks me down to the staked area. I struggle a bit. He tells me we can do this the easy way or hard way. There is no hope he tells me. I cower and sit where he wants me to sit. He runs the ankle straps to the stake and plus very tight. I scream at the sudden pull. He orders me to lay back. I hesitate and Linda calls me a fucking slut and sternly grabs my hair sits on my belly. Mack now is free to secure my wrists to the stakes. I beg them not to tie them tightly. Linda tells me I am hers and Don cant save me now. Mack has spread my wrists out and they are secured to the stakes. I am surprised how tightly he has me secured. I can hardly move a muscle.

Mack has a big ole hard on in his shorts. Linda takes his large pole out and lovingly sucks and caresses him. She tells Mack not to waste his cock on a cunt like me. Mack laughs. He tells Linda that he is going to pour his cum out on me. He is stroking his cock and before long gobs of sperm are falling done on my face and breasts. He empties out his big cock and I feel the slippery sticky goo dripping from my face. The laugh and walk back up to the patio. I lay here in the sun stretched out like an animal. I feel the straps tighten slowly. The pain is getting unbearable. I must have been here an hour and I cant see strait anymore. I beg for mercy. I think I am ready to pass out when don appears. My sweet master. Thank God. I cry and ask to be taken home. I promise to obey all commands. He nods gently and has Mack undo me. My feet and hands are numb from this. Don tells me to thank Mack and Linda for their time. I do as I am told. Don gets me dressed and gets my things and helps me to the car.

As we drive home I break down and cry. Don comforts me and reminds me that I am in control of my fate. He tells me that everything that happens to me is a direct reaction to my behavior. We arrive home and Don says we should talk tonight. We have scheduled a couple "free talk" sessions. During the first 2 months of my training. I have the option of breaking off our "agreement" during these talks. I believe that I am falling in love with Don. I tell him that I am doing fine and want to continue. Don seems surprised. He tells me that he is glad and he is very happy with me. We embrace and I feel safe in his arms. My first 10 days are over.

12