My New Life with Daddy!

Story Info
Cumslut hooks up with her ex boyfriend...
963 words
4.08
30k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Always one to have things well planned, I put on a nude bra with a tiny bow in the middle and a pair of little white undies. I knew the bra was always his favorite. On top of it, I wear only a small dark red jacket, unzipped to show my prominent collarbones and what cleavage my B cup tits have to offer.. throw on a little makeup, fix up my short mohawk style hair, and put on a tight pair of ripped jeans and I look like the perfect balance between slutty clothes and an innocent face. Wide eyes and a small jawline with my pouty lips make me look like a baby deer in the headlights, and I know that's exactly what he likes. He wants me to be afraid. He said now that we're not together anymore, he doesn't have to be afraid of how much he hurts me; he doesn't have to hold back when he wraps his arms around my neck, or when he hits me during sex...

Yeah, maybe we got into darker realms of BDSM at a young age, but at least I've got it figured out... I've always taken pride in knowing how much kinkier I am than all the other girls my age - I mean, what other 18 year olds know they're into knife play? Not many. Now that he's not allowed to be afraid to hurt me anymore, it makes the fact that we're about fuck for the first time since we split up so much more exciting, and I can hardly contain myself as I wait outside my house for him to pull up.

After waiting about 10 minutes in the chilly breeze, he drives around the corner and stops in front of me. I remind myself of the rules: No emotions, just sex. No holding back. He doesn't look at me as I climb into the car beside him. We're quiet for a little while, and I start to doubt whether I wanted this or not. Maybe I won't be able to make him feel good enough to want to keep fucking me. Maybe he'll find a girl that will suck his cock better than me...

Then he says something that fills my chest with the slutty excitement that lead me to send that first text asking for this hook up: "Take off your jacket."

I hesitate, nervous but excited.

"But I'm not wearing a top underneath.." This makes him raise his voice at me.

"I can tell, slut. Now fucking take it off"

I obey, slowly unzipping the jacket and exposing my bra and tummy, bow and all. I don't have a flat tummy, but the amount of fat on it is a good amount- kind of cute. He looks at me for the first time since entering the car, still emotionless.

"Play with your nipples" he demands as he rolls the window down slightly, making the cold breeze outside force its way in, and making my pink little nipples get hard and push against my bra.. I raise my hand to pinch one softly, rubbing it between my fingers. I feel my panties getting damper and wonder if the stain of my juices will ever come out of the white fabric.

I can see his cock making his pants dent outwards and It gives me a delicious idea. I remove my jacket and place it on the box between the seats, making a thin covering over it, then I reach for his zipper... I hear him inhale sharply: surprised, but pleasantly I'm sure. He had always wanted me to do this for him... I unzip his pants and pull out the beautiful cock I love so much. Just seeing it after thinking I'd never have it in my mouth again makes me so happy, and I jump right in - I drag my tongue along his frenulum, which was always his most sensitive spot. I continue rubbing his frenulum and shaft as I take his perfectly shaped head into my mouth, making his cock warm and wet. I keep bobbing my head up and down, taking him deeper and deeper each time until he's hitting my gag reflex. To make up for deep throating, I try to use my hands instead, but when I do he grabs my hair and pushes his cock further down my throat. I make strangled whines as I choke on his cock, my throat tightening and untightening around him. I try to push away, because I can't breathe, and he yanks my head off his cock.

"If you can't do something as simple as deepthroat for once, you're fucking useless and I can just turn the car around"

"No, Daddy, ple-" I cut myself off, realizing I said Daddy my reflex. Embarrassed, I look away.

"No, call me that, but you're not my baby anymore. You're just my slut. Now finish what you started."

With a little joy in my chest that I probably shouldn't have embraced, I go back to work on Daddy's cock. I take him as deep as I can, then almost take him out. As I go back down, I make him moan..

"That's much better, slut. Just keep doing that." I do as he says, loosing track of time as I do my work. I know I'm making my Daddy's big cock feel so good, and it leaves me soaking in my panties. Suddenly, he pushes me off. I look up at him, wide eyed.

"Please let me make you cum, Daddy..."

"Oh, you will, whore. We're almost at my house" Disappointed, and feeling deprived, I grumpily keep my hands to myself and kick the floor of the car. I hear the slightest laugh from the driver's seat.