My New Life with Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived at Ms. Thompson's office, a very attractive brunette named Staci, in a light blue business suit that was much like mine, greeted us and showed us to the waiting room. She dropped something in front of me, and bent over at the waist to get it. Her jacket and blouse rode up, and I noticed a lower back tattoo that said, "Insert here" with an arrow pointing to her ass. She looked at me and winked, and went back to get Ms. Thompson.

A few minutes later Ms. Thompson came out and greeted Ms. Gilbert, and looked me up and down. She told me to do a spin. I looked at Ms. Gilbert, and she nodded, so I spun around. Ms. Thompson smiled and led us back to the boardroom. She was in her early thirties, tall with curly brunette hair, a slim build with medium sized breasts. Staci and I were told to get whatever the other one's boss needed, and we both ended up leaving to get coffee.

"So, Ashleigh, how long have you been working for Ms. Gilbert?" Staci asked.

"Well, I actually work for Ms. Andrea, but she has an arrangement with Ms. Gilbert, so I'm working for her for a little bit," I answered.

"You certainly are cute," she said, as she stepped toward me.

"Thank you, I think you are very cute as well. I like your tattoo," I said. "I have one as well," I offered, as I spun around and showed her mine.

"I LOVE IT!" she exclaimed. "That is super sexy! I love your thong as well, and you've done a good job keeping your little clitty tucked in. No wonder you made the change, you were super small, weren't you? I mean, seriously, it fits in that thong, and there's not much material there. You are super hot though, look at those tits! Damn!" she said as she grabbed a hold of them. "They feel awesome, I can't wait until later," she giggled.

"You're not surprised that I used to be a man?" I asked.

"Not at all, I see it a lot in our line of work," Staci said. In fact, I would say I'm the exception to the rule, as a genetic girl. I'm super submissive and wanted to get into a line of work where I could be used to close business deals, and this is perfect! It's also a dream of a lot of sissies, and it makes sense. I even already had these," she said as she flashed me her big tits. "I got them for an old mistress, and I love them, but Ms. Thompson needed a way to mark me as hers, which is why I got the tattoo. It lets Ms. Thompson's business partners know to put it in my ass, especially since I actually have two holes down there to offer, and she didn't want any confusion," she giggled. "We should get back in there," she said, as she tucked her tits back into her suit.

We sashayed back into the boardroom, to the angry looks of Ms. Thompson and Ms. Gilbert. "What the hell have you two been doing in there?" Ms. Gilbert demanded. "That took forever! We are already almost done in here, what the fuck is wrong with you two? This is not social hour for slaves, get over here and get on your knees!" Immediately, I got down in front of Ms. Thompson, and Staci got down in front of Ms. Gilbert. They were standing next to each other so Staci and I were kneeling next to each other as well. We both looked up and at the same time, noticed that each woman had a bulge under their skirts.

"That's right, bitches! You both took so fucking long that we had to put on our cocks ourselves, and that means no lube for you!" Ms. Thompson growled, as she brandished her cock and slapped me in the face with it. Ms. Gilbert laughed and did the same to Staci. Each Mistress grabbed her bitch by the throat and hauled her up to her feet. Our jackets and blouses were quickly removed, leaving us in our bras, skirts and shoes. Ms. Gilbert took Staci to the other side of the boardroom table and bent her over. Ms. Thompson did the same to me, so that Staci and I were facing each other across the narrow table. In fact, as we both bent over, we were inches apart from each others' faces.

I saw Ms. Gilbert unzip Staci's skirt, and watched it slide down her legs, as she pulled Staci's thong to the side and spread her ass cheeks. Seconds later, the same thing happened to me. "Thanks for the directions on your slave," Ms. Gilbert laughed, as she saw the tattoo.

"I love the artwork on your slave as well, that's really incredible," Ms. Thompson said. "I assume you make her show it off in public. I know little Staci is quite a hit during the summer," she said.

Across the table, I saw Staci grimace and lunge forward as I assume Ms. Gilbert had plunged into her asshole dry, as promised. Immediately, I felt the same pain as my ass was invaded by a large dry rubber cock, and regretted spending so much time chatting with Staci in the kitchen. Ms. Thompson was clearly experienced in fucking slaves, and she grabbed my hair and drove her dick into me like she was born with one. I clinched my ass and pushed back, trying to give her the best fuck possible. She grabbed a hold of my bra and used it as a handle as she continued to slam fuck me into the table, the violence causing my tits to fall right out of the cups. She undid my bra, and it fell onto the table.

I looked at Staci, who looked me in the eye and played with her nipples as Ms. Gilbert quickly and powerfully fucked her ass. She leaned forward on her forearms, tossed her hair and thrust her hips back to meet Ms. Gilbert's thrusts. Ms. Gilbert apparently though Staci was taking too much control and leaned forward and grabbed her neck and pushed her face into the table, and held it there with her forearm as she smacked her ass with her other hand. As I listened to the two Mistresses, I could tell that they were getting close to cumming. Ms. Thompson grabbed my hips and buried her cock into my ass one final time as she moaned and collapsed onto my back. Ms. Gilbert did the same.

"Well, I'd say our slaves did an adequate job, do you think they deserve a reward?" asked Ms. Thompson.

"I'd say so," Ms. Gilbert said. I watched her slowly withdraw from Staci's ass, and heard Staci breathe a sigh of relief before she winked at her, licked her lips, and thanked her for using her ass. I mentally took note of that move. It was really hot! Ms. Thompson withdrew from my ass as well, and Staci and I stood there, inches apart, and looked at each other. "You girls were taking so damn long in the kitchen, probably checking each other out, here's you chance," Ms. Gilbert said. "Get to it!" she commanded.

Staci climbed up on the table and pulled me up with her, so we were both on our knees. We grabbed each other around the waist and kissed, and our tits mashed together. It was amazing! She put her hands on my ass and pulled me in even closer which ground my poor little cock against her. I ran my fingers through her hair, and she moaned. Staci eased me onto my back and then spun herself around, so that her pussy and ass were right over my mouth, and we were in a sixty nine, with her on top. I slowly started licking her pussy, and in no time heard her start to moan. She licked my little cock, and stuck her finger in my ass. I closed my eyes and moaned in ecstasy.

"Damn this is hot, we need to get in on this!" exclaimed Ms. Thompson. I looked up as I felt something else touch my mouth. It was Ms. Thompson's cock! "We'll let you have some lube this time, but the lube will depend on how well the other slave sucks cock," Ms. Thompson explained, as she fed her cock into my mouth. Now, I've become a pretty good cocksucker, but this position was very difficult, as she was standing over me and I was on my back, I had to tilt my head all the way back as I looked toward the ceiling. Staci had stopped sucking my little cock, so I knew she had started on Ms. Gilbert's cock and I was thankful for that!

I felt my legs raised up, and placed on shoulders, and seconds later, Ms. Gilbert's lubed cock found its way into my waiting ass, and Staci moaned as Ms. Thompson drove into her ass. Staci squirmed; as I continued to lick her pussy and Ms. Thompson pounded her ass. I also was super turned on by the cock in my ass, and my little cock was as excited as it would get with Staci's expert mouth working it.

"Now!" Ms. Thompson said, and Ms. Gilbert yanked quickly out of my ass and Ms. Thompson crammed her dick into my mouth. I assume the same had happened to Staci, as I heard a muffled scream and Ms. Thompson pulled out of her ass, but Ms. Gilbert stuffed her mouth. "How does her ass taste, slave?" Ms. Thompson taunted me.

"Mmmppphhh!!!" I shouted.

"I can't understand you with dick in your mouth," she stated, as she briefly withdrew.

"Her ass tastes wonderful, Ms. Thompson," I said, as she thrust herself all the way back to my tonsils. It was true. I was so glad Staci kept her ass as clean as I did! Ms. Gilbert asked the same thing of Staci, but Staci was being a brat and didn't answer right away, so Ms. Gilbert slapped her a few times until she got an acceptable answer. Then both Mistresses got back to fucking us until they both came again, and then pulled out of our asses and stepped back to watch.

"I think they both deserve to cum, since they've done so well," Ms. Gilbert commented. "Finish each other off, you dirty bitches!" she laughed. We were already really worked up, and in no time, I felt Staci shake and then squirt all over my face and collapse. I took a little longer, and finally oozed some cum onto my belly, but only after Staci stuck two fingers up my ass and hit my prostate just right. I grabbed Staci, and we shared a long, slow kiss, and we each got some of our own cum back in the process, which we both dutifully swallowed. We were exhausted, and the Mistresses dragged us off of each other and sent us away to clean up.

We quickly scooped up all our clothes and ran off to the other room. I adjusted my thong string back into my ass and got my skirt back on with no problems. The bra was a welcome relief as well, but I discovered that my blouse had been destroyed in the chaos, and I had to make do with just the suit jacket. My hair was a lost cause, because there was so much of Staci's dried cum in it. I looked over, and Staci was in the same state as I was, clearly a mess from our office escapade, but we were both smiling because we knew we had done our jobs.

Ms. Gilbert came in and grabbed my hand and told me it was time to go. I blew a kiss to Staci and staggered out the door, ready for our next adventure!

12