My New Maid Robot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
6m6a6x6y
6m6a6x6y
12 Followers

Thierry saw it coming, as he prepared for it still? He won't say no to a girl, especially one that looked so pretty, even if she wasn't human. "Never hurts to try," He thought.

"Huuh, Yes? I gu-"

Before Thierry finished his sentence. Lea was on him. She let the mop fall on the still stained carpet then got to her knees with inhuman speed while pulling Thierry pants with a few quick, precise movements. His half-hard member sprung free as it got almost immediately pulled all the way into her throat.

First, he sensed what felt like a strong vacuum, sucking up his whole dick into her mouth and now keeping it locked in.

Then, he sensed warmth, unlike when she was sleeping, her insides felt pleasantly hot.

Then, he sensed liquid around his now hard dick, streams of warm lube were poured onto his cock.

He let out a moan as he gripped her head by reflex. He felt her warmth around his hands. He moved his hands away expecting her to go up and down his shaft. But she didn't move her head at all, instead, he heard what looked like an engine starting off.

An overwhelming vibration besieged his whole member, some specific areas got more intention than others. As if she was toying with him to understand where he likes it the most.

What felt like a ring started to stroke on his full length. It increased its speed each going and comings. After a few minutes, the ring was milking his whole length several times a second. Even though her speed was high, she adjusted the friction of it making it pleasurable and comfortable for our boy Thierry. Her lips were still locked to the base of his member. The suction was so intense he couldn't pull her away with his full force if he wanted too.

Thierry began to moan louder, spasming with his legs while holding her head trying to slow her down. But she won't move. After 2 whole minutes of pure ecstasy, Thierry finally blew his load into Lea's vacuuming mouth. He was so spent. She slowed down her milking speed steadily while swallowing the fair amount of sperm Thierry fed her. When she knew there won't be more, she let Thierry's dick with a wet "Pop!" took back the mop and resumed cleaning. All of that without saying a single word. Even with the amount of lube and the amount of cum that was in her mouth, her face was perfectly clean. She didn't look back at Thierry and simply mopped the floor as if nothing happened.

Thierry's dick was still half hard, glimmering with what looks like pink lube. He didn't put his pants back on yet. He was panting, trying to recover his breath.

"Huh... huh... That was amazing... Huh..." Managed to say Thierry between two breaths. Impressive Thierry. Way to go sports.

"Do you want me to do it again, Master?" Asked Lea.

"No... No! Let me recover first please, I..."

"Understood."

...

Thierry was sit in the couch with his pants now back on while watching Lea finishing cleaning and now storing her stuff in the closet before throwing away her packaging.

"Lea?" Thierry finally broke the silence.

"Yes, Master?"

"Aren't you supposed to talk with me?" Thierry inquired

"That is not something I do by default. If you want me to talk to you, I recommend downloading behavioral drivers. Do you want me to download a friend driver? Maybe, a sister driver? Or even a wife driver?"

"Wife driver? What's that?"

"Let me see, Master" she paused. "I will chat more with you, keep you company more often and I will engage in sexual acts without asking permission for it. Of course, you can simply say no or disable wife mode if you're not in the mood for." Lea responded.

"Huh, seems fun, let's do this."

Lea stood there for a few seconds.

"Installation complete".

Her head turned toward Thierry, she smirked.

Lea was now by his side on the sofa cuddling him. She was warm by his touch, she took his arm and put it right between her swollen breasts while her legs interlaced with his, her womanhood pressing on his thigh. She felt incredibly hot down there. Thierry couldn't help but look at her breasts. They were big and they felt soft. Her nipples pierced through her top. She noticed his glance.

"Do you like them, Master? I can adjust their size if you want me to." Lea giggled then paused. Her eyes were beautiful. "Should I call you darling? or maybe husband? What would you prefer? Master." She smiled at him.

"I like Master," he responded. Thierry looked in her eye. She felt empty. She won't blink. She won't move her eyes away. She simply smiled back at him.

"Don't you ever need to blink?" He asked.

She placed her hand on his belly.

"Do you want me to blink Master? I can download some behavioral drivers if you want me to." Lea asked.

"Actually, that's fine. I like you the way you are Lea." He answered.

"Awww, that's cute, Master." She kissed his cheek, grabbing him firmly against her.

Her hand moved to his crotch.

"Master what about we put some TV on? I'd love some TV, humans are so funny!" She giggled.

"Huuh, okay." agreed Thierry.

The TV instantly went on, broadcasting local news. "We've seen more and more android aggressions within the past few months. I am Charles Cracker and welcome to Floor news. Are androids becoming a threat to mankind? To answer this contemporary question, we have tonight on my right: Jimmy, Jimmy you are a specialist about robots, you've published a book called "Can you trust your toaster?", can you enlight us, why do we see more and more problems due to androids?" a 40 ish old man said.

"Hi, this is Jimmy, thank you, James. The first thing we have to understand is that the most recent home robots use deep learning programs." Another man began.

"So they can learn?"

"Yes, and that's the problem because if robots can become so different than what they were supposed to be. We have no guarantee that they won't bypass their coding, and especially their NHTH program." He faced the camera. "I'll remind our viewers at home that all robots have what is called NHTH that prevents them from hurting humans. But it has been proven multiple time that robots can bypass it! That is why we see so many aggressions. It represents a real threat for humankind unless we do something against it! That's why you should buy my book."

Lea's hand, still located on Thierry's package, started vibrating lightly.

"That's simply false, Lea said, any robot that has the NHTH can't bypass it by itself. It needs its owner to download illegal drivers or a hacker to get into it." She turned her head toward Thierry. "Don't worry Master, I will never hurt you, even if you ask me to," she winked at him. "It's also really difficult, almost impossible to hack me, considering how advanced I am. Even if, technically, there is still a risk."

The vibration of her hands increased.

"Most of the times, when a robot-human incident occurs, it's when its owner decides to download a BDSM driver. And the driver was a troll. Isn't a troll supposed to be funny?. Humans are weird don't you think Master?" Lea giggled.

"I certainly lost faith in humanity a long time ago..." Thierry answered. By simply saying that Thierry was relieved from something anchored deep down in him. It felt really good for Thierry to talk to someone that won't judge him. He smiled at her.

"Is that why you prefer robots?" Lea giggled.

Lea put her still vibrating hand below Thierry's pant directly onto his hard cock.

Thierry moaned. "I didn't say I prefer robots." He pled.

"Oh, I'm sure you will" She giggled and then winked at him. "According to Maid Robot Shop data, most of the customers are frightened having sex with their maid bot within their first week. I'm glad you accepted me so fast Master, and I hope I'll make you ecstatic."

Lea broke the hug and went directly for his hard shaft once again. Removing his pants swiftly, she lunged her maw first and swallowed his whole length in a split second. Even if his dick was still soaked with pink lube she added some more, and soon the vibrations with the goings and comings of the ring on his shaft made sloppy wet sounds.

"That feels so gooooooood!" he moaned. Lea quickly rose her milking speed, the ring was now moving from the bottom of his member to its tip 3 times a second while her whole mouth vibrated vigorously. Thierry managed to pull Lea's top toward him, revealing her large rounded breasts. Even though he couldn't see her nipple considering her breasts were crushed on his legs, he played with them vigorously while moaning like a girl.

After a good 5 minutes of nonstop milking. Thierry experienced a weird orgasm as he shot his load into Lea's hungry mouth, this time far more liquid with far less amount of it. Thierry felt little pain in his still erect member, mostly from exhaustion. Lea gulped down every single drop of his seed, even if they weren't much of them and stopped her ring action but kept some small vibrations and suction. She didn't let Thierry go.

After a few seconds, Thierry came back to his senses and asked: "Lea?"

"Yes, Master?" She said, her jaw still locked with the base of Thierry's now flaccid cock, low motor sounds could be heard across the room. She didn't bother to turn and face him, her top was still pulled down and her big breasts rested on Thierry's lap.

"What are you doing Lea?"

"Hmmm... I want to suck you some more Master." Lea pled.

"No, Enough, let me go."

"Okay Master..." Lea said, disappointed. She popped his dick out of her mouth, still wet from the lube and now half hard. She probably could have made him cum again if he had let her do so.

"What time is it, Lea?"

"Almost 8 PM, do you want me to cook you dinner, Master?" Lea asked as she was putting her Master's pants back on.

"Sure what do you have in mind?"

"Considering what you have in your fridge, I'd say potato omelet." Lea gave Thierry a big hug, her top still down. Her big perky tits free. "What do you say?" She smiled at him.

"How do you know what I have in my fridge?" Thierry inquired.

"Well, I've checked what you bought last few days, analyzed your sperm composition and calculated what you still have." She kissed his forehead.

"You can't do that." he managed to pull out before getting buried in the flesh of her swollen breasts.

"That's true I just checked it when you were spaced out after my first blowjob." She giggled, lifting herself so Thierry's head was right between her boobs. "I can produce high-quality milk from my breasts if you want a little snack before dinner." She said giving him space and presenting a nipple to his face.

"No Lea. That's not my kind of stuff," Thierry mumbled while his face was firmly pressed against her tit.

"Too bad you would have enjoyed it, and it would have boosted your libido Master." She got away from him, pulled her top back on, barely covering her breast's anyway. "Do you want me to add some hormones in your dinner Master? It'll make you last longer in bed, and will increase your sensations down there" She looked at his crotch then licked her lips.

Thierry blushed, "Does it have side effects?" Thierry worried.

"Except high lust, and strong desire to be satisfied by your beautiful sex robot, nothing that can harm you, Master," She winked at him.

"Well... Let's try it then. Never hurts to try."

"Understood," She flew off to the kitchen.

A few minutes passed, "Do you want to eat here on your sofa or in the kitchen." Lea asked. Her voice came from his bracelet. He looked around searching for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. Then he understood the sound came from his bracelet and felt dumb.

"Hmmm, the kitchen. I prefer to eat in the kitchen." Thierry told her through the bracelet.

About 10 minutes later, Lea asked Thierry to join her in the kitchen. The dinner has been set. Thierry sit and watched his meal. A heart-shaped omelet before him, with what looks like pink dressing. "Looking good," he thought. A strong perfume came from it.

"Why does it smell that good?" Thierry inquired.

"Special liquid I made to strengthen its taste and boost your libido Master. I hope it will have a great effect on you Master." She smiled at him. He mimicked her smile then dug in.

The meal was good but what stroke Thierry was that strong perfume filling his whole mouth. Thierry felt hot and soon his member became hard again.

Lea knelt below the table, "I'm not sure that's a good idea, Lea," Thierry worried. She didn't listen to him. His dick popped free to instantly being sucked into Lea warm and wet mouth.

Thierry held the table expecting rough milking from Lea's machinery. But it didn't happen that way. Lea was gently stroking up and down his shaft with the ring inside her mouth, while multiple engines vibrated smoothly.

Thierry was relieved, then he happily continued his meal while Lea was increasing her suction strength slowly and steadily. "Tell me when you have finished your meal Master, so I can get serious." Lea invited, giggling.

Thierry finished his meal. He pertinently knew what will happen when he'll give her the go-ahead. That was really exciting.

"Lea, I've finished... oooooh!" Thierry moaned. He grabbed Lea's head with both hands to keep hold. Lea has finally started milking him properly.

Loud engine sounds partially covered by Thierry's moans resounded throughout the room. Lea was working his member several times a second while keeping vibration at maximum strength. The scene lasted a good 15 minutes until Thierry exploded, cumming at least a can amount into Lea's vacuuming milking machine.

"What, how did I last that long?!" Thierry panted.

His dick popped free from Lea's milking mouth then she began cleaning, quickly grabbing his plate and washing it with her hand, seemingly without using any water. She didn't look at him the whole time while Thierry simply stood here mouth agape, eyes locked on her backside.

She turned her head towards him, still cleaning: "Master, head to bed, you have some stamina left. Wait for me naked, I won't be long," she winked.

"Don't order me around," Thierry responded, firmly.

"Do you want me to disable Wife mode? Maybe download submissive wife driver?" Lea asked genuinely.

She was still his property, he still had full control. Thierry exhaled in relief. "I'll wait for you Lea, don't be late," He kissed her forehead. She blushed then smiled at him. "I'll make you ecstatic Master." She whispered to him before getting back to cleaning.

Thierry went to bed, undressing almost completely, keeping his trunks on. He grinned. That was a small victory, he was not totally naked. He was still in control. He enjoyed it while it lasts, waiting for Lea to rock his world. He didn't have to wait long, as he sees the door opening.

She was still dressed in her French maid outfit. "Master," She smiled at him: "I will make you cum so hard tonight." She giggled. She didn't say anything about him keeping his trousers on and Thierry was slightly disappointed. He pouted. She removed one of her gloves, showing her delicate hands with complex metallic tools within her palms, kinda like a Swiss army knife but retracted. With a quick movement, she threw her shoes among the room. She then proceeded to put one of her legs on the bed, lifting her skirt slightly. Showing a good amount of flesh and the side of her hips, clearly no panties. She then turned her ass to Thierry, lifting her skirt all the way to her shoulders.

Lea technically didn't have a pussy, nor an asshole. Instead, she has one long crack between her legs. A circular device sprung free from her rift, it was open and pink. Clearly designed to milk a cock. She moved it up and down. Apparently, she can move it alongside her crack. The device was open, glistering with thick drops of pink lube. The insides of it were also pink and a white ring was slowly stroking back and forth inside invitingly. Lea giggled. Then vibrating sounds could be heard over her giggle.

She turned again and her dress folded into her belly leaving a packed belt of cloth. She was naked, well, almost naked. She moved toward Thierry, Her round breasts bounced chaotically while the rest of her body didn't move at all. "Do you like what you see Master?" She bit her finger and winked at him. "Remember Master, I am your property, you can use me any way you want. You can hit me. You can hurt me. I won't complain... except if you ask me to."

Thierry smirked.

Lea came to him, walking on all fours. She leaped, her mouth lunging to his.

Her mouth felt nothing like the one milking him earlier as if she switched it. A strong vibrating tongue found its way in his mouth, whirling wildly. Her tongue could adapt its length, a pink liquid was poured from it. It flew into Thierry's mouth, it tasted really good. It was sweet. He was certain this will make him go crazy. He liked the sound of it. Soon enough her tongue was pouring this substance directly into his throat while still whirling and vibrating.

Thierry broke the kiss and threw her on the bed. He was sure she intentionally launched herself, he probably couldn't make her move if she didn't want to. She landed on her hands and knees her round ass pointing towards him. It's milking module tilting up and down.

Thierry went in.

Thierry felt suction, but this time it was not aggressive, more like it was accompanying his movement. He could feel some vibration as well as a ring that focused on jerking his gland. He could feel her ring following him inside of her as far as he went in.

He began pumping.

Lea's milking module sucked him in and pushed him out each going and comings. "AHHH! YESSS! FUCK ME THIERRY!" "Hnnnn, YES HARDER... USE ME!" She screamed. That didn't feel sincere he thought, hope it gets better after a few sessions. He quickly shoved this thought away, as he entered ecstasy.

"God it feels so good, how do I have so much energy?!" Thierry grunted. He felt strong, it must be what she gives him, he felt like he could go on for hours.

"Awww, YESS, you're already loving, OH FUCK, my services, MMMM SO GOOD... wait until your body acclimates to match me. OH YES MASTER, MMMNN, harder please..." She screamed and whispered in graceful succession.

After what felt like 45 minutes of rough fucking, Thierry was lying on Lea who was still on all four.

"Aw, mmmnn, it still feels so good, why didn't I cum yet?" Thierry moaned. Lea was the one doing the work now, he was stuck inside her strong suction. Her rear milking him vigorously just like her mouth did earlier.

"HNNN, yes like that, Hmmmng, it's nice when you let me milk you, Master. Ohhhh yes, it feels soooooo goood, right?" Lea smirked. Her head turned 180°, she aimed her mouth to Thierry's.

"Ohhh yeesss it does." Thierry moaned, completely exhausted, his arms laying on her side, his tongue out, panting heavily, he accepted her kiss, and now her tongue was vigorously playing with his.

After another 15 minutes of continuous milking, Thierry climaxed. After what felt forever, he finished cumming. Lea slowly milking what remains in his balls as he feels completely drained. She tugged him on his side gently while she removed his dick slowly from her rear. He had no idea how much he came, but he was certain his personal sex bot collected every single drop of it because no sperm could be seen around.

His cock finally popped free from her and rested between her ass cheeks. They were now in a spooning position, Thierry right behind Lea, hugging her tightly.

Her head turned at 180° once again.

She kissed Thierry tenderly while her back was still tightly pressed against his chest. Thierry found one of Lea's breast in his palm. He felt comfortable heat produced from her body. Even without a blanket, he didn't feel cold by Lea's side.

"Good night Master, I'll be next to you, if you want anything during the night, just ask me, I'll give it to you. I don't need to sleep. I'll also make sure you don't catch a cold while we cuddle."

6m6a6x6y
6m6a6x6y
12 Followers