My New Master

Story Info
Flight attendant has her wish fulfilled.
2.8k words
3.79
35.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
65 Followers

I work for a well known airline out of Dallas. As a flight attendant I find myself all over the U.S. This serves my agenda to the max, because my goal is to experience sexual ecstasy from men all over the U.S. Each region of the U.S gives me a different sexual experience.

When I'm in the west and northwest part of the U.S, I like to get fuck like there's no tomorrow. I usually lock my eyes on an unsuspecting man and proceed to make it clear what I want from him. I make sure he knows what I want, which is no kissing, talking or name giving. Just several hours of fucking my pussy until it starts to cry for help.

When I head to the Midwest I get corn rolled by corn and grain fed men. That's where I get my anal sex on. I'm usually there once every 4 months, so it's a nice change from my other experiences. I have a couple of well hung White bulls there waiting for me when I get to town.

The north and northeast part brings out the freak in me. I get my freak on with groups of guys. Usually I'm gang bang by at least 5 guys. I usually end up with cocks in my hands, pussy and mouth. There have been many cum bathes taken there.

In the southeast I quench my desire to cross over to the other side when I become the

object of two of the most expert tongues none to woman. Terri and Toni my bi-sexual cum extracting female lovers gives me what no man can give me. Having a tongue in my ass and my pussy at the same time always sends me down a road filled with orgasms no man can give me.

The South, oh that deadly, dirty South, after 15 years of not going to the South I was given two flights to Atlanta once every six months. At the time I was looking forward to going because I found myself wanting to explore the Dark Side if you know I mean. At the time I hadn't been with a Black man before, but going to Atlanta I knew I would have a chance to experience that. I don't think there is another city with as many Black professional men as Atlanta. As luck would have it about a week before my trip I was chatting with a guy on line from Atlanta, he went by the name of "letmeputsomeblackcockinu" I was like, damn!!! I must be the luckiest woman in the world.

Not only is he Black but he's in Atlanta. He let me know he was now my master and I would now be his sex slave and he was going to sexual torture me like he knew I wanted him to. He emailed me my new slave name and number, it was Ms. Black Cock Lover and my number was 696969

After several conversations the time finally came for me to hit Atlanta. I told him what I would be wearing when I hit Atlanta, he told me to meet him in the parking lot directly across from the airport. He told me he would be in a black custom van. My flight in was exciting, to get my juices flowing I stepped into the cockpit and got my pussy licked by the captain and the co-captain.

When I left the plane I was ready. I walked to the parking lot of the Atlanta airport. And as soon as I entered I saw a black van. As I was walking I noticed a hand from the driver side wave me over. I quicken my pace, as I approached the van. The side door opened and I was pulled inside along with my small suitcase on wheels.

Quickly a masked was pulled down over my face. The unzipping of two zippers allowed me to breathe throw my nose and mouth. Kicking I wanted to know what the fuck was going on. But that shit ended when I was grabbed by a red gag ball that was strapped on my face leaving my mouth wide open. I felt several large hands ripping taking my clothes.

I sat on a cold piece of steel not knowing what they were going to do with me. I tried to reach and pull the ball from my mouth, but I was grabbed and I felt my arms being extending to each side of me. Then I felt a cold metal bar across my back, my arms were wrapped around the bar and strapped to it. I felt something sliding up my leg, it stop once it touched my clit. Being the freak I am I recognized the butterfly touching my clit.

"Try it out." Someone said.

Suddenly I felt vibration on my clit that sent shivers up my spine.

"Yeah it works." Someone said.

For 10 minutes there was silent, and then out of the blue I felt heat on my breast followed by cold. Someone was dropping wax on my breast and then sliding an ice cube over it. The sensation had me burning up between my legs. I was mumbling trying to tell them to turn on the butterfly they put on me. But I couldn't, but the hot cold action was putting a shine on the steel I was sitting on.

The van came to a stop; hands were on each side of me as they pulled me out of the van. I heard the keys unlocking a door, we walked inside and the ball was removed. There was a powerful voice and it said.

"Hello Ms. Black Cock Lover" He said.

"Hello letme." I said.

I was hit on the ass with a whip that sent a stinging sensation over my body.

"What's my name?"

"I'm sorry Master, your name is Master."

"Get on your knee."

I got on my knees and I felt him putting a collar around my neck, then a chain was

attached onto it.

I felt a hand on top of my head, then I felt his cock slam against the back of my throat, gagging I fell back, but he caught me and brought me back to his cock. He forced his cock in and out of my mouth as saliva oozed out the sides of my mouth, and the rest covered his massive cock. He face fucked me and released his cum down my throat, I tried to come off his cock, but he wouldn't let me. He gagged me to the point his cum leaped from my mouth onto the floor and his cock.

"What's the fuck do you think you're doing? You don't waste my cum."

He pushed my head down to the floor and made me lick his cum from the floor. When I was done he jerked my chain and pulled me up to my feet. We started walking and someone was giving me lashes across my ass with a whip. We stopped and he jerked my chain and I stopped. He jerked it twice and went to my knees. I felt someone sliding something under me. Suddenly it entered me, it was big I could feel it stretching my pussy as it made its way all the way up in me. Once inside me it began to turn in circle inside me. My God finally I had my hole filled.

My nipples got clamps put on them and the pain only enhanced the pleasure between my legs. Then my ass was slapped with some lubrication, and then I felt something enter my ass. My Master started to speak to me.

"I have a little something for you. I'm going to turn on the butterfly and the silver bullet I place up your ass. If I hear the slightest sound from your lips I will turn them off and turn this on."

He turned on a switch and I felt a light surge of electricity slap against my breast.

"You understand me?"

I nodded yes and without warning my ass shook, my clit vibrated and there was a cock on my bottom lip. I hungrily sucked on it, but after a few second he pulled it from my mouth. I leaned my head forward trying to locate that tasty cock. It found my mouth again, this time it found my tonsils. The pleasure from the devices had me shivering like a naked woman on a winter night.

I felt my cum rising up in me, for 15 minutes I didn't say a word, then a low moan escaped my body. Everything stopped including the vibrator in my pussy. Then I felt a burst on electricity slap against my breast, the impact nearly made me cum.

I sat waiting to feel the gadgets again but I didn't, he didn't tell me I only had one chance. I felt the chain jerk again I rose to my feet and we started to walk. Every second step I would get a surge to my breast, I felt like I was walking with a cross on my back on my way to be sacrificed.

Suddenly my masked was removed, I was standing in a room for torture. There were all kinds of devices for rough sex play. I was over whelmed with excitement. He looked at me and said, "You're about to be torture for making a noise when I told you not to." My arms were removed from the metal bar and I was cuffed against the wall by my wrist and my ankles.

My Master and I was the only two in there, then from behind some curtains a tall blonde entered. He pushed a button and from the floor a bed rose up. She took off her clothes and got on the bed doggie style. My Master got behind her and spit in his hand and rubbed her pussy, then rammed his big black cock up her pink pussy. He got from his knees and squatted behind her and jack hammered her pussy.

I looked to my right and two more women came from the curtain, one had a bucket of ice the other one had a long pink candle. One proceeded to drop hot wax all over my

body as the other one had an ice cube in each hand and ran it over my body. I was

enjoying the torture, but my excitement was coming from watching My Master's cock go and out of that shaved pussy. After 20 minutes I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please fuck me Master." I blurted out. "Please, I'll do anything you want, just fuck me please."

He got up and retrieved a ball gag from his collection on the wall and strapped it on me. He then submerged his cock in her. As the wax hit me the other sexy woman started placing soft bites on my nipples and then rubbing my nipples with ice. Oh my God I needed My Master's cock up in me. I looked at my wax woman and begged her to get My Master to fuck me.

"You want to be fucked? She asked.

"Yes please." I said

She looked at my Master and he made eye contact with her. He nodded yes to her and I was thinking I was about to get my Master's cock. The two of them released me and waked me over to the bed. I was standing behind my Master as I watched him fuck the blonde. A forearm came across the back of my neck forcing me forward, I felt cock enter my pussy, I look around and it was my ice woman ramming a long black strap-on dildo up my pussy.

My Master backed his ass up to my face and I let my tongue find his ass and began to devour his tight asshole, his sweat mixed with the taste of his freshly washed body made for an appetizing anal meal.

My wax woman was dropping wax on my back, and with each drop I would jump forward, only to be pulled back by my shoulders. The dildo was all the way in me and she fuck me like she was a man. I was eating My Master's ass with the same vigor I was being fucked. He moved from my tongue and lay on his back in front of me. His cock was sticking straight up and the one eye was eying me. Without thinking I grabbed his cock and tried to put it in my moth, but he smacked me on my left cheek and took hi cock from me.

I was about to cum when she pulled out of me. I reached back trying to feel for her, but she was gone. I put my hand between my legs to play with my pussy, a hard lash was applied to my ass, and my Master said, "Get your hand from there." My God what the fuck was I going to have to do to get off? I thought to myself.

He came over and put the mask back on my face. I could feel my clothes being put back on, first my blouse, then my skirt, and then my shoes. I felt the chain jerk and we started to walk. After a couple of minutes I heard a van door sliding open, I was pushed and I fell forward into the van.

After about a twenty minute drive the van stopped. I was pulled out of the van; I stumble and fell against a car. A hand grabbed me and pushed me forward onto the car. I heard my bag hit the pavement. My right leg was grabbed and place on the car, my pussy was exposed for all to see. With the power of a fucking power tool, I felt a huge cock plunge deep in my pussy. I put my hand behind me using my palm to push against the front of his leg trying to keep the rest of his cock out of me.

He wasn't having it, he put his hands on my shoulder and with nonstop action he pumped in and out of me hard and fast. My pussy was making loud fuck sound as he push inches and air up in me. I slid my hand down between my legs and started to rub my clit.

"Oh God don't stop, don't stop fucking me Master, I know it's you Master." I shouted.

Several more fuck pumps and I could feel that much needed eruption coming up

through my body.

"Yes my big cock Master, fuck you little white slave pussy. Fuck me Master; punish me with your big black cock, oh God that's it I' almost there."

I heard he cock plop out of me, he grabbed my ear lobe with his teeth and held on for a few seconds, Then he whispered in my ear.

"You've been a bad slave. You can't have that slave name, I'm taking it back, maybe next time you will be a better slave and earn your name. See you later Caroline."

I hear the van stretch away. I untied the ball gag and unzipped the back of the mask and pulled it off. I was in the parking lot across from the airport. Stunned I took a moment to gather myself. I left the parking lot and walked over to hail a cab.

As I walked I could hear people snickering behind me after I walked pass them, I looked down at myself to make sure no body parts were showing, and there wasn't. I got my cab and head just a couple of miles to my motel.

I got to my room and removed my clothes to take a shower. I removed my blouse and placed it on the bed, as I was removing my skirt I noticed writing on the back of my blouse. I spread it out on the bed and spray painted on the back was I'm a slave for. I removed my white linen skirt and sure enough there was writing on the back, it was the rest of the sentence. It said in big letters, BIG BLACK COCK.

After my meeting with my Master that statement is now true, I am indeed a lover pf black cocks. I can't wait to get back to Atlanta, this time I will be the slave I know I am and I will serve my Master the way he deserves to be served. So for me the south has become my kinky stop. All my other stops treat me like a sexual queen, but not the south my Master treats me like I want to be treated, like the slave to BIG BLACK COCK I am.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
65 Followers