My New Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At a hand pressure from my conspirer I withdrew, totally wet from my fucking her cunt. Lifting slightly, I pressed my cock hard against my favourite depository.

Edith yelped at the sudden pain. I paused. "Alright Ian." I pushed further at her lovely brownish sphincter and she relented letting me in an inch or so. Pause. Resume. In. "Oh god Ian it hurts but don't stop. I know you love it there. And thank you for fucking me first. I did wonder if you were a one track man."

We continued, Freda her clitoral and my anal assault. Once again Edith was near and we both paused.

I was now holding Edith's hips and started slapping her arse with my hands, quite severely. Another squeeze from Freda and I stopped. I withdrew, with a groan from Edith. My cock was moist and had a slight tint to it from her rectum.

Freda was ready. She withdrew her tongue from that clit and placed her mouth firmly round my cock, sucking it clean with my entry in and out in a few movements. She let me withdraw and we each returned to our respective places. Freda increased her pace to Edith's delight as did I. She started to freeze her body and she went into spasm. I fucked her harder as I felt my cum emerging. Suddenly I found myself going over and releasing my spunky load right in her arsehole as she completed her cum with a scream. What I hadn't realised was that Freda had been quietly stroking herself and she had a third cum just as we were coming down.

When she finished I slowly withdrew from my favourite anus, followed immediately by my spunky residue which fell onto Freda's open lips.

Rising from her recumbent position, she leaned toward Edith asking her if she wanted to share my spunk.

I froze, imagining this being a bit too far. Edith lay under Freda a moment saying nothing but taking in the idea. She just opened her mouth in readiness. Freda obliged. Spunk from her anus flowed from one mouth to deposit in Edith's. She swallowed and smiled at both of us.

The phone rang and Freda answered. Her husband said he would be returning shortly as he had finished his business early. We took that as queue to disappear. Freda thanked us for a wonderful afternoon and hoped we would see her again, particularly Edith. She assured her she would, recognising I couldn't be around that often.

As we left to get the car from the drive, Edith noticed a light on upstairs in her daughter's old bedroom which she also used as an office occasionally. We agreed that it would be unwise for me to go there with her. So Edith and I hugged each other and she promised she would phone me on my mobile once she sorted out what was going on. I suggested she go in quietly so as not to surprise whoever was there. I would take my car and park nearby so I didn't bump into Freda's husband.

Edith entered the house at the back entrance and crept up the stairs. From the comfort of my car I waited. Shortly she rang.

"Ian I'm upstairs in the toilet next to Esther's bedroom. I don't have the light on and can see through the keyhole that connects to her room. Fortunately it's locked on my side. Esther is on her pc with her webcam on. It's facing me. I'm feeling a bit upset Ian."

"What's up?"

"Esther has her blouse open, her skirt round her waist, masturbating to the webcam."

"And?"

"You may be shocked Ian."

"I can guess Edith. Jason's on the webcam isn't he?"

"He is. He's at his office with his trousers at his ankles and he's masturbating as well. Their looking pretty high. Oh my god their both cuming right now. She's frozen rigid and he's cuming all over his desk.

"How are you feeling right now Edith?"

"I'm alright Ian. In many ways I'm relieved that the bastard no longer dominates and oppresses me. It's not the first time I've seen them at it I can tell you. In the past it just made feel totally inadequate. I don't feel that any longer. How about you Ian?"

I'm not sure how I feel right now. I would like to get back at them for your sake Edith."

"Oh don't ruin your relationship with Esther for me Ian."

"We could have some fun with this situation Edith if we care to." Indeed I felt a stiffening coming on as I thought of the possibilities.

"Ian she is closing the pc now and putting her clothes back on. I better go now and come back in the front of the house. I'll phone you as soon as I can.

"Why don't you come to the car for a moment before I go back to London?"

"Good idea Ian. Give me five minutes."

She joined me in the car. We hugged. We felt very close. She put her hand down to my groin and asked, "What's this Ian. Is that me or Esther whose done that?"

"Just thinking about the possibilities Edith, that's all. We have quite an advantage now."

"Oh Ian you're incorrigible, but I think I am falling for you in a big way. I just hope I won't frighten you off."

"You won't do that Edith I assure you. But I would like you to suck me off right now."

12