My New Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ian help me. I haven't the slightest idea what to do except I imagine it will hurt me but I want it too. I want you to break my virginity there most of all. Ian you are teaching me to be so open and dirty and filthy I think I am getting a real taste for all this. But I warn you I am realising I can be voracious. I won't want to let you off the hook from now on."

"Let's not worry about after today. Wait I have something in my jacket pocket that will help."

I rose naked to get my elixir that I carried around for such contingencies and returned to one perplexed yet curious Edith. She examined it closely reading about it as a special lubricant (far superior to KY). I suggested she press a little onto her finger. She did and realised how smooth and effective it could be. My prick was waiting stiff as board having still to cum myself. She suddenly knew what to do, creaming the translucent liquid over my prick, covering all of my hardon.

"Easy Edith I will lose it like that it's so sensitive to the liquid."

She leaned forward and lightly kissed my glans. "It's sweet Ian, not bad at all."

"Get on your knees Edith on the sofa."

"Stop Ian I want you in my bed now."

She took my hand and we stepped upstairs with me behind her engrossed in her hips as her cheeks jostled together encased in her suspender belt with her stockings halfway up her luscious thighs, still with her heels on. I gave her bum a playful smack on the way. She turned and beamed at me. "Yes I could be into that too Ian."

She paused at her bedroom door. "Ian you're the first man other than Jason to go here. It is hugely important to me."

"I realise that Edith. Let's enjoy."

She went to her bed and threw the bedcovers back to the sheets. Kneeling facing me, she demanded the lubricant and turned away from me. Leaning over she squeezed some in her hand and swept her hand back behind to her open inviting crevice.

"Stop Edith. Wait. Don't do it yet." She looked back at me a little doubtful. I placed my hands on her cheeks and pushed my face in between starting to lick her brown creases with my tongue doing my best to saliva her entrance as well as enjoy the intimacy of our joining here. She realised and held her hand closed trying to keep the liquid in her hand whilst murmuring her pleasure at my intrusion. I continued for a few moments then leaned back, suggesting she now do what she intended to supplement my saliva.

She lubed the area of her rectum and I noticed how she tentatively pressed her finger on her sphincter to smear herself.

I lifted her head toward me to plant another anally exploring mouth on hers. She beamed her affection at me. I then withdrew from her mouth to concentrate on my precious task.

"Put your head down on the pillow Edith."

This had the effect of raising her hole more in line with my hardon which was very close. I would have to be careful with me as well as her.

"Ian you will be careful with me wont you?

"Just tell me Edith when you need me to stop."

I felt very stiff and wanted to take her hard. I started pressing against her brown hole with its creases drawing me inward. She was much more amenable than I thought taking my head in with little effort.

"Oh Ian I feel like I need to do a shit, such a funny feeling but it can't be can it?"

I didn't answer but continued to press on holding her wide buttocks in my hands and relishing the feel of those enormous hips and the sight of my prick beginning to make a real penetration of her rectum.

"Are you there Ian? It certainly feels like it. Oh it hurts but don't stop will you?"

"I won't stop Edith, no I certainly won't.

Suddenly I found space and intense warmth. I was now up against her buttocks and firmly inside her arsehole. Fuck this is good. I increased my pace fucking her buttocks and slapping her hard with both hands as I found myself getting more aggressive with her, hitting her runt with as much strength as I could muster.

"I wanted you as soon as I set eyes on you Edith. You looked such a stuck up bitch that needed a good arse fuck. And now you're getting it and I love it just love it."

"Ian so do I, so do I. You're just what I need Ian - someone to take control of me and sexually control me. I fucking love it and you're beating me to, as hard as you like I can take it."

I kept fucking her like it was to be my last time I just didn't want to stop. The rhythm we got into helped me keep from cuming and I realised she was rubbing her clit herself whilst I beat her with my hands and broke her in for the first time with my anal fucking of her. I could sense she was getting near and wanted to coincide with her. I didn't allude to it but waited still pumping in and out of her anus I knew I would be returning to.

Suddenly she let out a great wail. I pumped harder squeezing her buttocks together to heighten the tension. Yes we were there together cuming like two adolescents. The sheer joy in her voice echoed her pleasure at being desired for the first time in probably years. The climax of our cum saw her flat on the mattress with me banging into her hole. We remained still and complete in each other's revelry.

Slowly I let my prick slide out of her sphincter to let her hug me when she turned over. She wanted to look at my prick.

"Ian it's so clean. I thought it would be dirty and brown but it isn't is it?

"You're welcome to taste it Edith." Would she take up my challenge? She met it again by getting down to my waist and taking the now limp stick in her hand and drawing to her mouth to taste, licking the remaining cum from my head. She then came up to my mouth and we shared the remnants of her anal intrusion and my cum.

We must have snoozed awhile. Edith woke first and went to the bathroom. She returned with a smile on her face as I woke with her standing next to me. I felt you're cum dribbling out Ian. But I let it go down the loo.

We decided to dress and get out to feed ourselves at a local restaurant. She was acknowledged by the staff and I received a polite nod. She was invited to choose a table and chose one in the corner. On the way she met a neighbour. I was introduced as the son-in-law. All very respectable.

She was in a glowing mood.

"That was more than wonderful Ian. I shall want more you realise."

"I shall too Edith. How shall we achieve it though?"

"It might be easier than you think Ian."

"How? Perhaps I'm being a bit thick Edith."

"Ian where is Esther today?"

12