My New Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought once we moved out here he'd wind it back a bit, work less hours, go on less trips, you know," she said, tucking her feet under her legs and draping her arm across my stomach. "Instead he works even more, he's always at the office, or there's a trip, or..."

She trailed off. The first thing that came to my mind was 'affair' so I knew Mum must have been thinking the same thing - and been thinking about it for months. But Dad, having an affair? Even the idea seemed ridiculous.

"When we first arrived we were always going out, to parties, to restaurants. It was almost every other night. Do you know the last time he took me out?"

I shook my head.

"My birthday, we went out for a meal."

Her 45th birthday had been eight months ago. Jesus.

"And do you know what the weird thing is," she said with a smile, "this all started once I started doing all this."

She looked herself up and down, and I knew what she meant straight away - but it didn't make sense. Dad had suddenly LOST interest when Mum started looking like that? I told myself that if I had a woman that looked like that I'd... and then I felt a pang of guilt, both for thinking of Mum like that but also because it revealed something about how I felt about Ellie as well. I chastised myself silently, this was my mother, I shouldn't even be having those thoughts.

And then she stretched, and the loose sweater suddenly rode way, way up her stomach, almost to the bottom curve of her breasts, and my cock jumped in my shorts. My eyes shot straight to her stomach, following the tanned, soft skin all the way down to the top of her pants, and then back up to her belly button... wait, how had I missed that earlier?

"Is that a belly button piercing?" I suddenly said, instinctively reaching out to touch it with my finger. It was a stud, and I ran my fingertip around it a couple of times, eliciting a giggle from Mum.

"Oh, yeah," she said, looking down at my hand playing with her stomach and then up into my eyes. How had I never realised how amazing her eyes were before? Was it the glasses? As she relaxed her top started to roll back down her stomach, but I kept my hand where it was. I don't know why, maybe the giggle had encouraged me, but Mum made to attempt to remove my hand so I continued to softly stroke her skin, tracing random patterns with my fingertip.

"Do you like it?" she asked nervously, wanting my endorsement. It was beginning to dawn on me how bad it must be between her and my father at the moment. She mistook my silence, and apparent lack of an answer, for disapproval however, and her face fell.

"I do," I finally said, about thirty seconds too late. "It's just... weird, seeing you like this."

"Weird?"

Ok, that was a bad word to use.

"Come on, you know what I mean. I don't see you for three years and then suddenly I come out here and you look..."

"What, Ben?"

"Amazing."

So it's out there at last, and I have to admit it feels like a weight has been lifted. The thought that my Mum looked amazing had left me with a knot in my stomach since I arrived, but just saying it out loud to her suddenly made everything feel a bit more normal.

"You really think so?"

She tries to hide it, but I can tell what that meant to her. She blushes and her eyes fall to the floor, a small grin creeping across her face and I realise that my hand is now just resting on her bare stomach.

"Yeah, I do."

She looked up at me and our eyes met, and then everything seemed to freeze. All I was aware of was my heart pounding in my chest, every beat feeling like an earthquake going off inside me.

Did her head just move towards me?

No, surely not.

But my head definitely just inched towards hers, and she hasn't moved or broken eye contact, so I move forward some more, wondering what the fuck I'm doing, and where I expect this to end.

"Ben..." she says softly, still not moving or stopping me, her pretty eyes still fixed on mine.

I go for it, plunging my head towards hers, my face towards hers, my lips towards hers, and still she stays still-

"Are you coming to bed, Ben?"

We both jump out of our skin as Ellie groggily shuffles into the room.

"Uuh, yeah, just a second," I tell her, hoping she's too sleepy to notice the panic on mine and Mum's faces, our flushed red skin and our heavy breathing.

Satisfied Ellie turns and heads back to our room, and me and Mum are alone once again, but the moment has gone and we're both stunned at what has just - nearly - happened.

"You should try and get some more sleep," she says, refusing or unable to look at me. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She almost runs out of the room, leaving me alone and with the biggest erection I've ever had aching inside my shorts.

I jerked off in the bathroom trying desperately not to think of Mum, of what had just happened and what I had wanted to happen, but my efforts were futile. I came wishing I was erupting whilst she was on her knees in front of me, my load splattering all over her face or her tits, maybe straight into her waiting mouth so she could swallow my load. Immediately after I felt grubby and dirty, wracked with that post-wank shame all men are familiar with, but this was multiplied tenfold, and I trudged into bed and collapsed next to Ellie hoping she was asleep.

"So what were you guys talking about?" she asked softly.

Dammit.

"Just catching up," I said, hoping she'd leave it there. Of course, she didn't, so I rolled onto my side to face her.

"Is that all?" she said, flipping over to face me. Our faces were inches away in the darkness.

"Why?" I asked, wondering if she was driving at anything in particular or if she was just trying to annoy me.

"You looked pretty cosy on the couch," she said. Fuck, she'd seen us, but she couldn't have seen everything - otherwise I doubt we'd be having this conversation like this.

"She's my Mum," I said, a message to myself as much as it was to her.

"Is that it?" she asked, the suspicion in her voice clear as you like.

"Ok, look, her and Dad aren't great at the moment and I think she's struggling a bit."

I hoped giving up that little bit was enough to satiate her need to know what we were talking about, and admitting my parents were going through some problems was infinitely preferable to admitting that I'd been on the verge of attempting to kiss my mother - and that she seemed perfectly willing to let me. And just that thought was enough to set my mind racing once again.

"Yeah, that was obvious."

"Really?"

"Come on, they see their son for the first time in three years and they could barely bring themselves to look at each other, let alone actually talk? You didn't notice."

"I suppose I didn't really want to," I said. Of course I had noticed but I hadn't really thought about it... maybe I didn't want to know what it meant. I had just put it down to Dad being tired and Mum being more concerned with the fact that I was here with Ellie - or maybe it was just because I was more focused on ogling my mother and wishing it was just the two of us.

"And she's never mentioned anything to you, on the phone or in her e-mails?"

"Nope, never. She wouldn't have wanted me - or Amber - to worry. What could we do from thousands of miles away?"

Ellie didn't answer, instead we just laid there in silence for a few minutes. Then she nudged herself closer to me, so close that I could feel her warm breath on my lips.

"Do you think that she, you know, started looking like that to get things working with them again?"

"That's what I thought when she told me, but she said these problems started after she'd.. you know," I trailed off, not quite sure how to finish that sentence to Ellie.

"Look like a complete milf?" giggled Ellie, helpfully finishing it for me. I forced myself to crack a smile, trying to show I'd taken it as the joke she intended rather than something I fully agreed with.

"You think so?" I said, trying to turn it round on her. Unfortunately Ellie is almost impossible to embarrass.

"Yeah, you don't?" she sounded surprised, and expected an answer. My plan had backfired spectacularly.

"She's my Mum," I said for the second time in this conversation, and once again it didn't work.

"And? Come on, when you first saw her at the airport, when you didn't recognise her, what did you think?"

She was looking at me with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. Curiosity because I knew she genuinely wanted to know what I'd thought, and amusement because she enjoyed nothing more than making me squirm. Of the two of us she was easily the more outgoing, the more extrovert, the one that always pushed us to 'try new things' whether that was in the privacy of our bedroom or even messing about in public, which had happened on numerous occasions. I weighed up in my mind the best way to answer; I couldn't exactly tell the truth, admit that I'd been fantasising about my mother since I first laid eyes on her, that I'd jerked off in the bathroom ten minutes ago and wished I was cumming all over her face. I couldn't lie, though, and say she wasn't attractive. It was so obviously false anyway, and Ellie could see right through my lies in a heartbeat.

"Yeah, she is attractive, if that's the sort of thing you like," I finally answered, using every man's go to answer when put in that position by their partner. Ellie wasn't buying it.

"Yeah, I mean who goes for that? Amazing body, big tits, gorgeous eyes," she said, beginning to entangle my feet in hers under the covers. I really, really wasn't in the mood for anything to happen tonight. Firstly because she'd realise that I'd just masturbated, and secondly because I knew if I did fuck my girlfriend I'd end up thinking of Mum.

"Do I have something to be worried about?" I said, hoping that being a bit playful would be enough for her for one night.

"Hey, if she's up for it," she said, grinning from ear to ear. Suddenly my mind was filled with images of the two of them together, of Ellie sucking on my Mum's big, heaving tits, of Mum crying out as Ellie went down on her, of Ellie - who in my mind would be the more aggressive of the two - rode my mother's face until she came.

Jesus Christ, what was wrong with me?

The fantasy had caused my cock to grow once again, and whilst my mind was thinking of other things Ellie's hands had found their way under the covers and down towards it, and she mistook my hardness for desire for her.

"Mmm," she purred, "is all this talk of Mummy getting you hard?"

What the fuck? She thought she was joking, just teasing me, but I knew she wasn't.

"I always knew you were sick," I said, trying to remain calm and not to give the game away. She brushed it off with a chuckle as her hand slid into my boxers, her fingers slowly wrapping around my cock.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" she asked, her eyes finding mine and holding the gaze. It was as if she was looking straight into my soul. "You can be honest and tell me what you really think of your Mum's new look."

I gulped. My cock spasmed in her hand.

"Did you have a wank before getting into bed?"

She already knew the answer. I nodded.

"I thought you'd be asleep," I said, my voice hoarse.

"You know, you're allowed to wake me up and ask."

She removed her hand from my cock and slid my boxers down my legs. I kicked them off and rolled onto my back, Ellie rolled on top of me and sat up. She was straddling me, my erection pushed down and pressed back towards my stomach. She began grinding herself against it, slowly and softly, being careful not to make any noise.

"So, tell me," she demanded again. I had hoped she'd forgotten.

"She does look amazing," I said, placing my hands on her hips.

"Mmm," she clearly agreed with me. Was all this talk of my Mum turning her on as well? She lifted herself up and took hold of my cock, then placing it at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly she sank down onto me, taking all my seven inches inside of her, and then began to grind again. "Do you want to know what we were talking about in the garden, just before you came and got us?"

I had been intrigued, and I did want to know. I said nothing though, waiting for Ellie to tell me of her own volition, the fact that she'd brought it up meant that she was going to tell me either way. I began to move my hips in time with hers, causing a small groan of pleasure to escape her mouth.

"I told her I thought she looked really, really sexy, and we got talking, and I asked how big her tits were..."

"Ellie!" I said, suddenly bucking my hips off the bed, not in shock but in excitement of thinking about my girlfriend discussing my Mum's new tits with her.

"She was more than happy to talk about them!" she said, a dreamy smile on her face. "If you guess how big they are I'll let you cum in my mouth."

I knew I should play this game, but Ellie knew that I loved cumming in her mouth. I loved watching my cum pooled on her tongue before it disappeared down her throat, and she knew how wild it made me. She saved that little trick for special occasions, for birthdays or when she wanted me to do something; something like talking about my mother.

I found myself deliberately thinking about Mum's breasts in front of my girlfriend. I thought about the women I'd slept with, about what their bra size had been, and tried to compare them to what I'd seen of my Mum's new chest. Ellie was a B-cup, and Mum's were much bigger. I remembered Laura, a redhead from my first year of Uni - her tits had been huge, maybe the same size as Mum's but a lot saggier than hers appeared to be, but that was the best I could do.

"34DD?" I asked hopefully. Ellie smiled and shook her head.

"Hmm, close," she said, leaning forward so her face hovered over mine. She started to pump up and down so I began to thrust, my hands still on her hips, both of us trying not to go to hard to keep things quiet. "She's a 32F... and do you know what else?"

I shook my head. She leaned in further, putting her lips to my ears, and whispering;

"She let me see them."

"Fffffuuuuuck..."

It took every ounce of self control I could muster not to cum right there and then, and we'd only been going at it for a couple of minutes. I imagined them in the garden, bathed in sunlight, an innocent getting-to-know-you discussion slowly turning dirty, the two of them giggling about my Mum's breasts, and then Ellie cheekily asking if she could see them. I imagined it to be like something out of a porno, with my Mum only to happy to oblige, to show the younger girl her breasts... maybe even to have a little play with them?

"I thought you'd like that," she said, delighted with herself. "You wanna know what they're like?"

I nodded, quickly and sharply. No hiding anymore, no pretence, if Ellie wanted to push this then I was more than happy to go with her. She'd stopped moving her hips up and down and had reverted to rocking slowly back and forth whilst slowly gyrating her hips, not wanting me to cum yet, she wanted to tell me her story and she was going to take her time.

"Jesus, Ben, you know they say fake tits look great when you're dressed but not when you get them out? That's bullshit. They're incredible. If it wasn't for the faintest scars or the fact that your Mum has the tits of an 18-year-old at her age you'd never fucking know."

Truth be told I barely heard that. I was trying so hard not to cum, my teeth were gritted and my eyes screwed tightly shut, and I was trying to think of anything other than my mother to stop myself from shooting right there and then.

"Her nipples are so pink, and she says they're basically always hard,"

Football. Gloria, the ancient secretary from work. The pros and cons of Brexit. Anything to stop myself from cumming.

"And sensitive. The slightest touch gets her going..."

I grunted and groaned, practically lifting her off the bed as I raised my hips. She kissed me, mashing her mouth against mine, muffling the noise and only moving away once I'd quietened down.

"I think, if I'm careful, she'll let me play with them."

That did it. I exploded, letting out a load, guttural groan as my seed erupted inside of her, but in my head it was my mother I was cumming inside, my mother I wanted to be cumming inside. Ellie knew none of this and thought it was just her little story that had got me so turned on, and she laughed and bit her lip and began stroking by panting chest as I came down from my orgasm.

"That was quick," she said. "Anyone would think the thought of me and your Mum was turning you on."

"Did she really let you see them?" I asked, thinking that the jealousy in my voice must be obvious.

"Yeah, only for a second, but still." Ellie flopped off me and settled down beside me. "Honestly, I think she wanted to. She was basically asking for my approval."

Just like she'd done with me earlier when she wanted to know what I thought of her new look. Had Dad not paid her any attention since she did it all? What the fuck was wrong with him?

"Your Dad's an idiot if he's been ignoring her," Ellie said, reading my mind. I couldn't help but agree.

"Yeah, it's very weird."

"Do you think he's... you know," she said, suddenly serious.

"What?"

"Seeing someone else."

I'd thought the same earlier, I'm certain Mum thinks the same thing, and now Ellie. What else could it be? How else could you have no interest in a woman that looks like that?

"Because if he is he's a fucking idiot," she said.

Again, I found it hard to disagree with her.

"Yeah, I know," I said, closing my eyes.

I woke to the smell of breakfast; bacon, sausages, eggs. At first I thought Dad must be cooking, but then realised he'd be at work. I couldn't imagine Mum cooking that stuff though, not anymore, but as me and Ellie headed into the kitchen there she was. Once I saw her all thoughts of breakfast drifted from my mind though. She was this yellow sundress that was so short it barely covered her ass. From behind I could see how toned her legs were, how smooth her skin was, all the way down to the white heeled sandals she was wearing. With every movement the hem threatened to lift up and give me a glimpse of her arse, but it always fell millimetres short. She heard us and turned around, and I was greeted with another view of her magnificent tits. They were practically spilling out of her dress, the material spread thin as it stretched to contain Mum's breasts. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and she'd done her makeup, covering her thick, full lips with pink lip gloss.

"Morning," she said, a big, happy smile spreading across her face.

"Hey," said Ellie.

"Are you going somewhere?" I blurted out, assuming she must be dressed like that for a reason. Instead she looked confused, cocking her head slightly.

"No honey, why?"

I shrugged, I had no answer to give her. "Just wondering," I lied.

She served up breakfast for myself and Ellie and then sat down next to me, watching us eat. She crossed one leg over the other, the dress riding high on her thigh. I kept on stealing glimpses, my eyes quickly darting from legs to her breasts.

"You not eating?" I asked, forcing myself to look at her eyes.

"I ate already," she said. "This is for you. I haven't cooked my baby breakfast in so long!"

She reached out and stroked my thigh, the touch of her hand sending a jolt of electricity through my body. I glanced across at Ellie and noticed the slightest of smiles on her face. I suddenly felt a pang of regret about last night.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" Mum asked, her hand still resting on my thigh. Before I could say anything Ellie jumped in.

"The beach?"

I cursed inwardly, knowing what that would mean - and I was sure that's why Ellie had done it.

"Ben? The beach ok with you?"

I forced a smile. The thought of seeing Mum in a bikini was enticing, and I could already feel my cock stirring in anticipation, but that was the problem - in a swimsuit there's nowhere to hide. "Sure," I said anyway.