My New Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you'd appreciate that suggestion," Ellie said when we were back in our room. She was looking at me mischievously and I knew that last night wasn't just a one off or something she regretted, she had enjoyed teasing me about my mother and was going to continue. I put on my swim shorts and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a pretty good body, having committed to the gym during my second year of Uni. Nothing like the commitment Mum had made of course, but I was proud of my six pack and, hey, it had got me Ellie. I looked over at her as she changed into her bikini, a red two piece that, as bikini's go wasn't overly revealing, but it contrasted nicely against her white skin, dotted with freckles. Her dark brown hair was almost permanently tousled and today was no different, and she was constantly blowing strays out of her face.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" I asked, pulling a t-shirt over my head.

"Do you?"

"I don't know. I feel a bit... weird, I guess."

"You never told me to stop."

"I didn't say I wanted you to. I just feel weird."

"Look," she said, wrapping a sarong around her. "Don't feel weird on my account, ok? It was hot. And unless you tell me to stop I'm going to keep teasing you about her."

She swayed over to me and kissed me.

"Why?" I asked as she pulled away.

"Because it turns you on, it turns me on... why wouldn't I?"

I had no answer.

"Don't be embarrassed about finding her sexy. She is. I guarantee you everyone at the beach today will be staring at her."

She wasn't wrong. We parked up a five minute or so walk away and slowly made our way to what Mum promised was an "amazing spot." She was still wearing the sundress from earlier, but as she had gotten out of the car the skirt had ridden up and given me the perfect view of the bikini bottoms she was wearing - and what a view it was, a sheer white thong nestled in between her pert, round butt cheeks. I walked, giddy with anticipation, just waiting for her to remove that dress so I could have a proper look - a proper ogle of my Mum in her bikini.

We arrived at the beach and picked out a spot, setting our towels down on the sand. I was in the middle with Ellie to my right and Mum to my left. Ellie asked me to rub some lotion on her back and I was more than happy to oblige, and I noted that she positioned herself so that by sitting behind her I would be facing Mum directly. I was left disappointed however, Mum remaining in her dress and settling down on her towel. She still looked incredible, of course, and I could see countless heads turning towards her, trying to steal a quick glance but lingering for too long. Of course it was impossible not to, once you'd had a glimpse you couldn't tear your eyes away from her. Even as I sulked over apparently not getting to see her in a bikini as I rubbed lotion into Ellie's shoulders I allowed my eyes to roam freely up and down her body, only stopping when the amount of time I had spent applying the lotion started to look suspicious.

"Do you want me to put some lotion on?" Mum asked as I sat down next to her. My heart jumped.

"Uuh, sure," I muttered. Ellie nudged me with her elbow, grinning.

Mum got up to her knees and manoeuvred herself behind me. I heard the squirt of the lotion and then the soft, wet, squishing sounds of her spreading it over her palms. I drew my knees up in anticipation of the impending tent that was about to form in my trunks, and sure enough the feel of her hands coming into contact with my shoulders was like a starting gun for my libido. My cock immediately started to throb, each pulse feeling like an earthquake in my trunks. Mum was none the wiser, of course, happily applying sunscreen to her son. Every now and again she'd lean too far forward and her breasts would brush against my bare skin, and I swear I could have came right there and then. Instead I closed my eyes and tried to put what was going on out of mind.

"Here, turn round," she said, snapping back to reality.

"Huh?" I asked, as dumb as a post.

"You always forget your face."

I did as I was told and span round, crossing my arms over my dick and praying she wouldn't look down. Carefully, just like she had when I was a little boy, she began applying sunscreen to my face, dabbing it onto my skin with a fingertip then using three or four fingers to rub it in. She was smiling, staring at me with her big, happy, hazel eyes. She was on her knees and leaning forward and I knew that if I looked down I'd have a fantastic view of her cleavage, which was threatening to spill over the top of that damned dress. Surely she'd notice if I did, though, her face was so close to mine she'd pick up on any eye movement straight away - and then what would she think? Even if it was for a moment - and I couldn't guarantee I'd be able to look away - she'd still know I'd looked at her tits.

Fuck it. I tried, fighting it for as long as I could, but it was pointless. I let my eyes shoot down, taking a mental snapshot of the most incredible pair of tits that could possibly exist. Her surgeon was an artist. I impressed myself by moving my eyes back up to hers, and my stomach fell as I saw her staring straight back at me. I'd been caught red handed... but she said nothing. Instead, she shifted... pushing her chest out even more. Was she inviting me to look? No, she couldn't be. But then she smiled, a comforting, motherly smile. I looked again, letting my gaze linger this time, and when I looked back up she giggled softly and then leaned back.

"There, all done," she said, using her thumb to rub in one rogue smudge of lotion on my cheek.

"Thanks," I managed to croak, quickly lying down on my stomach.

"Don't forget your front when you roll over," she said, placing the lotion next to me.

"Yeah, don't think you're spending all day working on your back," Ellie leaned in and whispered to me, knowing exactly why I had chosen to bury my dick in the sand.

Eventually my erection did subside and I flipped over onto my back, quickly applying some lotion to my chest. I glanced over at Mum; she was still in that dress. I'd given up hope of her ever taking it off, but that little glimpse of her cleavage earlier had satiated my desire for her for the time being. The fact that she'd practically given me permission to look was running through my mind, but then I thought that if she wanted me to look why was she still in the dress? I chastised myself for my stupidity; of course she wasn't inviting me to look, she just didn't want me to feel uncomfortable at being caught ogling her - and I'd responded by doing it again.

But what if...

"Are you guys going to go in the water?" Mum said, breaking my train of thought. "Maybe rent a jet ski?"

"That sounds like fun," said Ellie. She sat up and looked at me, lifting her sunglasses off her face to show me her big puppy dog eyes.

"Let me guess," I said sitting up. "You want me to go and rent one?"

She nodded and off I went.

My quick lesson in how to operate a jet ski finished just as Ellie joined me. I climbed on and she tucked herself in behind me.

"You can thank me later," she said softly into my ear.

"For what?" I asked, revving the engine.

"You'll see."

As always, Ellie was right, I would have to thank her.

We spent about half an hour messing about on the jet ski before returning to Mum. As we approached I immediately realised something was different - the dress was gone, and there she was, clad only in her bikini. It was white, and the bottoms were just as small as the glimpse earlier had promised. She was laying on her front so I could see there was just a thin strip of material nestled in between the cheeks of her ass, which was the sort of butt you'd expect to find on a woman half Mum's age - pert, firm, and smooth. Squats are a wonderful, wonderful thing.

Her hair was pushed aside and looped over her shoulder, and from the thin string that was tied up behind her neck I knew the bra would be just as revealing, but as she propped herself up on one elbow I realised I couldn't have imagined just how true that was. The little strips of material strained against the curve of her huge breasts, just wide enough to cover her nipples but that was it. My eyes were immediately drawn to the hard nubs clearly poking through the white material, her nipples almost looking like they were struggling to free themselves, to break through the bikini - and I was on their side. At this point I realised I didn't care that she was my mother, she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I should have felt guilty thinking that with my girlfriend standing just feet away, but I couldn't bring myself to care. Anyway, I got the feeling Ellie would understand, and from the looks my Mum was getting from all the men in the vicinity - whether they were there with wives or partners - I knew I was far from alone.

"You guys have fun?" she asked.

I nodded and sat down next to her, and Ellie plopped herself down next to me.

"Anyone want a drink?" she asked. As she brushed the loose sand off her body I allowed myself to shamelessly take in her body yet again. Her tits shook with every movement, and I realised that there were no 'white bits' left on Mum - that tan reached every inch of skin, which meant that, at times, she had to sunbathe naked. How much would I pay to 'accidentally' stumble across that, I wondered. I heard Ellie ask for a coke so I asked for the same, then stared at Mum's ass as she walked off.

"You're lucky to have me," Ellie said, matter off factly.

"What happened?"

"I asked her why she was still in her dress," she said, as if that had been the most normal thing in the world to ask. I looked at her, confusion plastered across my face. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"And she told you, just like that?"

"Yeah, pretty much. She said she thought the bikini she'd picked out was too revealing and she didn't want to embarrass you."

That was like being punched in the stomach. Mum didn't want to look too sexy in case I was embarrassed? Had I done something to make her think I would be? Then I remembered the way we had almost kissed last night - or, to be more accurate, the way I had nearly kissed her. I suddenly felt flustered, like my skin was on fire, as I wondered whether that had made Mum realise that I was thinking of her in a way that a son should never think about his mother - and she had decided to dial it back a bit, to try to stop me from looking at her like that. But then she was in her bikini, wasn't she? Something Ellie said had made her change her mind.

"Why would she think I'd be embarrassed?"

Ellie scoffed. "Because look at it. You think most sons want to see their Mum dressed like that?

She over-emphasised the word 'most', because she knew full well I was one of the few perverts who did want to see their mother dressed like that. And with good reason.

"Most sons don't have Mum's that look like that," I replied.

"Yeah, well, she doesn't see herself like that, clearly."

"So what changed her mind?"

"I told her you wouldn't be embarrassed, and that she's clearly worked hard for her body so why not show it off?"

I know Ellie pretty well and I got the feeling she was holding something back.

"Is that it?"

"Yeah, that's it."

"Ellie..."

"Ok, I might have told her that you said she's sexy..."

"Ellie!"

"... and that you'd probably be disappointed if you didn't get to see her in a bikini."

Oh Jesus. She was joking, right? I couldn't have my Mum knowing that I thought she was sexy, or that I wanted to see her in a bikini. I mean, it was true, but her knowing was too much.

"You are joking, right?" I asked, hoping this was just Ellie being Ellie; winding me up, teasing me, having her fun. Instead she just shrugged.

"No, I told her. I think she needed to hear that."

"You think my Mum needed to hear that her son wants to see her in a bikini?" I said, louder than I'd intended.

"Keep your voice down Ben!" Emily said, apparently unable to understand why I wasn't particularly happy with her. "And yeah, I do. Let's be honest Ben, you Dad's being a bit of a cunt. She's moved out here for him, fucking transforms herself into a goddess and he treats her like shit? Come on, she needs a confidence boost."

"Then tell her that every other man on the beach is staring at her, begging her to take the dress off!"

Mum arrived back with the drinks, cutting us off mid-argument. She immediately noticed the tension in the air.

"Everything ok?"

"Fine," I said, taking my drink from her.

We sunbathed in silence for a while before Mum sat up, grabbing the bottle of lotion, spreading it over her arms, chest, stomach and legs.

"You want me to do your back?" I asked. Fuck it, if Ellie had told her what I thought then why not try and push it a bit further? I knew I was being a bit childish, but Mum seemed delighted and handed the bottle to me. I positioned myself behind her as I had done with Ellie earlier but Mum had other ideas, laying flat on her stomach. I sidled up next to her and squirted the lotion on my hands - the fact that they were now covered in a white, creamy liquid whilst I kneeled over my mother wasn't lost on me - but Mum propped herself up on her elbow and looked at me.

"It'll be easier if you're over me," she said, lying back down. Was that an invitation to straddle her? I looked at Ellie, dumfounded, and she shot me an 'I told you so' look back.

I didn't need to be told twice. I lifted one knee over Mum and then lowered myself down so I was resting just over her lower back. I could already see the jealous looks coming my way from the men - and even some of the women - close to us, and I couldn't blame them. I teased myself, allowing myself to relax more so my balls were pressing against Mum's back, then leaned forward so the tip of my cock was agonisingly close to doing the same. All through my trunks of course, but I didn't care. Slowly I began applying the sunscreen, going over every spot countless times. I must have used up most of what was left in the bottle. On the third or so go round I began applying it down the sides of her body, letting my fingertips get to within a fraction of the sides of her breasts which were being pushed out by the weight of her lying on them.

"Would you mind undoing me?" Mum suddenly said after a few minutes. My cock was now rock hard once again, as I was sure anyone looking would have been able to see.

My shaking fingers eventually managed to undo the bow holding Mum's bikini together, and I guided the strings down away from her neck so I had a perfect view of her back. Her hair was tucked off to the side and I placed my finger at the nape of her neck, then traced it all the way down to the top of her bikini bottoms. At this point my cock was oozing pre-cum, and if I stayed where I was any longer I knew it would start leaking through my trunks and onto my Mum. As much as that prospect turned me on I couldn't bring myself to let that happen, so reluctantly I climbed off my mother and once again lay down next to her on my stomach.

Ellie looked at me, smiling, revelling in the fact she was right. Most women would have been furious at the display I had just put on with my mother, but Ellie almost seemed to be - dare I say - turned on by it. As for Mum? A moment later she let out a satisfied moan and turned her head to look at me.

"That was nice," she purred. I smiled back at her.

"Anytime," I said.

We stayed for a few more hours before Mum suggested we head home, take a shower before going out for dinner. A sudden feeling of gloom came over me as I realised Dad would be joining us, which would mean I would have to be on my best behaviour when it came to Mum.

We got home and Mum disappeared into her en suite to shower, leaving me and Ellie to share the main bathroom. It was the first time we were away from Mum since the incident with the sunscreen.

"So, are you going to thank me?" she asked, hands on hips, delighted she had been proved right.

"You planned that, did you?" I asked, not willing to give up yet.

"Come on Ben, don't think I didn't see that massive hard-on in your trunks. Fuck, I think the whole beach saw it."

I felt myself going red.

"Yeah, well, I can't exactly help it, can I?" I said pathetically.

"No, you can't, and it's ok."

She slowly padded towards me, undoing her sarong and letting it drop around her feet before wrapping her arms around me. Her eyes lit up; my cock was already growing and pushing into her. I was hornier than I had ever been in my life, in a perpetual state of excitement, and not because of Ellie - and she seemed to know that, and didn't seem to care.

"Poor baby," she said, using that new pet name Mum had been using. Ellie knew exactly what she was doing.

"I'll make you a deal," she said, kissing my neck. "You can fuck me now, in the shower, or you wait until later."

"Why would I wait?" I said, cupping her asscheeks with my hands and pulling her into me.

"Because if you wait I'll play along when you call me mummy."

Oh shit. My head suddenly started swimming, but she wasn't done.

"But you have to do exactly as I saw during dinner, ok?" she said playfully, pulling herself away from me and undoing her bikini, letting it fall to the floor. Just her thong left.

"What do I have to do?" I gulped.

"You'll have to wait and see."

Off came the bottoms and she was completely naked in front of me. She stepped into the shower, never breaking our gaze, and let the water cascade over her body.

"So, now or later?" she said with a smile, knowing my answer.

"Later," I said. "Later," again, just to be sure.

Ellie smiled.

"Good boy."

Dad arrived home just a few minutes before the taxi arrived to pick us up. "Sorry," he said, to nobody in particular, eyes glued to his phone. "We still going out for dinner?" he asked as he walked in their room.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to," I heard her say as the door shut behind him. I found myself hoping that he'd take her up on that. Not just because it would be easier for me to salivate over Mum without him there, as well as play whatever game Ellie had planned, but also because I knew it was going to be an evening filled with awkward conversation if Dad did decide to join us.

"Well hurry up then!" Mum shouted, slamming the door behind her. Their conversation had clearly ended in an argument, but suddenly I didn't care. In fact, I doubt I'd have remembered my Dad's name if you'd have asked me at that point as I took in Mum's dress.

"Wow," I actually said out loud, loud enough for Ellie to hear but she could only raise her eyebrows, clearly agreeing with me. It was a short, pink mini dress, so tight it might as well have been spray painted on. It was held in place by two thin straps over her shoulders, with a deep V-shaped neckline came to a stop below her breasts, showing off the insides of her bosom. The dress was short, finishing six inches or so above her knees, and on one side there was a long, wide slit that went all the way up to her waistline.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she moved to the window, looking out onto the road.

"Taxi's here," she said, trying her best to put on a brave face. "Your father will only be a couple of minutes."

As Mum pottered about I felt Ellie nudge up close to me. "Ready?" she said in a soft whisper. I didn't say anything, just continuing to watch Mum.

"Tell her how good she looks," said Ellie.

I steadied myself, then slowly walked towards my mother. It took a lot of effort to walk in a straight line, my mind was spinning and whirring and I felt like a drunk trying to act sober.

"Mum?" I said when she was close, close enough to smell. Her perfume, whatever it was, was intoxicating. She turned and smiled at me, her lips once again covered in a shiny, almost glittering pink lip gloss that matches her dress. Her long, blonde hair - so close to being white apart from the darker roots - was lightly tousled, flowing down over her shoulders. I was suddenly speechless.