My New Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything ok, baby?" she asked sweetly. My stomach twisted at the word 'baby', remembering Ellie's use of it earlier. It was no longer an innocent little pet name a mother has for her son in my mind, it was something else entirely.

"Umm, yeah, I just wanted to say you look amazing."

I could tell how much that meant to her. Her smile broke and for a moment I thought she was about to burst into tears, but if she was she held it together. She said nothing, instead walking to me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "Thankyou," she whispered into my ear, her breathe warm and fuzzy against my skin. I allowed my fingers to brush against her hips, but then Dad spoiled the moment. He had clearly just thrown on something that looked vaguely smart, and came stomping out into the kitchen tapping away on his phone.

"It's the first chance I've had to wear this," she said, motioning to her dress.

"Really?" Ellie asked. Mum nodded.

"I've got so many clothes I don't get the chance to wear," she said, loudly and in a tone that was designed for my father to hear. He was still distracted though, I doubted he was even aware Mum was talking, let alone to him.

Despite my best efforts Dad got into the taxi after Mum, meaning I wasn't sat next to her on the way to the restaurant. I didn't have to worry once we got to our table though, as Dad sat on one side and Ellie deliberately left the seat next to Mum on the other free for me to take.

Although there were four of us present there might as well only have been three. Dad's phone never left his hands, as he sent countless emails or texts or whatever as the rest of us chatted between us. Mum was keen to learn more about Ellie, asking what she'd studied at University, what she was doing for work, about her family and where she grew up, anything to keep herself distracted from the fact that Dad clearly didn't want to be there. I wondered if he'd even noticed what she was wearing, if he had he'd given nothing away, barely looking at her all night.

Me on the other hand? I couldn't stop staring. I felt like a child with a crush. I even found myself inching my chair away from the table slightly so I could get a better view of Mum's legs, her dress having ridden further up her thighs as she sat down. I was annoyed that the slit in her dress was on the opposite side to me, knowing full well that the view that provided was utterly wasted on my idiot father.

"I just need to run outside and make a call," said Dad, his first vocal contribution to the evening. Mum sighed deeply then turned to look at him, and Ellie quickly took her chance.

"Touch her leg," she whispered to me. 'Seriously?' I mouthed back at her. She smiled and nodded.

Dad left and I found myself trying to think of the best of doing it. There was no chance of me backing out, I knew that, Ellie's promise of what was to come later if I played along was all I could think of. I couldn't do what I wanted to do with Mum, but if my girlfriend was willing to help me act out that fantasy then I was going to jump at the chance.

"You ok?" I said, leaning in towards Mum. I thought I'd bottled it at first, my hand remaining in my lap under the table, but then I thought 'fuck it' and quickly placed it on her knee. I hoped she'd take it as a comforting gesture rather than anything else. She nodded and formed a fake smile. I allowed my hand to creep up her thigh, only an inch or so, and gave her soft, warm flesh a delicate squeeze. She said nothing, gave no indication that she had any problem with my hand being there, so I let it linger.

"We can go home if you want," I said, hand still on her leg.

Mum shook her head. "No, I won't let him ruin our evening," she said defiantly. I gave her a reassuring look and finally removed my hand from her thigh, letting my fingertips drag across her skin as I pulled it away. My heart was pounding and my cock was throbbing. We were only getting started.

A few minutes later Dad returned, and Ellie quickly used the distraction to give my next instruction. "Fill her glass up," she said, indicated the bottle of wine on the table, and Mum's nearly empty glass sat next to it. I gave her a confused look; is that it? Ellie just nodded though, so I took the bottle and began filling Mum's glass. When she looked at me I just smiled, and when she didn't stop me I kept on going, filling the glass all the way to the brim.

Once our food had arrived Dad's phone rang, and he disappeared once again to take it. Mum took herself off to the ladies, although I had my doubts as to whether she actually needed the bathroom.

"You remember she said earlier about all those clothes she doesn't get to wear?" said Ellie, mischievous as ever. I nodded. "Tell her you'd love to see them."

I just stared back at her, not knowing what to say. I had to do it, I knew what my reward for playing along was going to be, but how did I even begin to broach that subject with my mother?

"And keep touching her," Ellie added, almost nonchalantly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Mum returned before I could answer, and as she sat down Ellie gave me a look that told me she wasn't joking, she wanted me to do it.

"Are you ok?" I said softly, moving myself closer to Mum, trying to make it feel like just the two of us. If I was going to do this I wanted to do it quickly, before Dad got back, and I had no idea how long he was going to be gone for.

"Yeah," she said, putting on a brave face. "I'm sorry about your father."

"Don't be," I said, resting my arm across the back of her chair. "I'd rather it was just you anyway."

Her face broke out into a genuine smile when I said that, and I took my chance to place my hand on her shoulder. My other hand found its way to her knee, so I was almost holding her in place, my face inches away from hers.

"That's very sweet," she said, whispering, her eyes finding mine. I knew Ellie had stopped eating and was watching us intently.

"Can I ask you something?" I said, matching the softness of her voice. She nodded once, quickly, almost nervously. "You know you said you don't get a chance to war clothes like that anymore?"

She nodded against and took a big gulp of her wine. Behind her I could see that Dad had just walked back into the restaurant. He was moving slowly, eyes glued to his phone, and he was taking his time picking a route through the crowded tables. I looked back at Mum. Fuck it, now or never.

"You can wear them for me if you want." She gulped visibly and then her mouth hung open. Dad was getting closer and closer.

"I bet you look so..."

I leaned in closer, my lips pressed against her ear.

"... so sexy in them."

I felt her body tense in my hands. Pulling my head away I looked at her expectantly, needing an answer now. She nodded. "Ok," she said, her voice hushed. I gave her a warm, happy smile.

I removed my hands from Mum just as Dad tucked his phone in his jacket pocket and looked up at the table. A second later he sat down, apologising once again for his absence, but at this point nobody at the table cared. I could see Mum's skin was flushed, she was quiet and staring silently at her food as she ate it. Ellie grinned like the cat that got the cream. I tried to compose myself, I was almost shaking with excitement at what I had just done. I'd just told my mother I wanted her to model clothes for me because I wanted to see just how good she looked in them - and she had said yes.

The rest of the evening passed without anymore instructions from Ellie. It had already gone as far as she wanted it to go. We arrived home and Dad disappeared off to their bedroom immediately, leaving myself, Mum and Ellie stood awkwardly in the front room.

"I'm going to go to bed," said Ellie, faking a yawn. "Will you be long?" she said to me, knowing full well I wouldn't be. I shook my head and told her I'd be in soon.

An awkward silence passed before Mum, who had been looking down at the floor, suddenly looked up at me. It was like she had been summoning up the courage to ask me what she was about to ask.

"Ben, what you asked back at the restaurant..."

"I'm sorry," I butted in, thinking she was regretting what she had promised me. "That was inappropriate-"

"No," she said her turn to interrupt. "I just wanted to know if you meant it... I mean, you didn't just feel sorry for me, did you? I know your father's being-"

"A prick."

She smiles shyly.

"Well, yeah, but even so, if you don't want to-"

"No, I do. Tomorrow?"

I couldn't believe I was being this forward with her, and I couldn't believe it actually seemed to be working. Suddenly this new desire for my Mother didn't feel as wrong as it had a few hours ago, felt a little less grubby and a little less perverted. She seemed almost ok with it, which in my mind made it right. Made it normal.

"Yes. Your Dad's out all day - Jesus, of course he is... what about Ellie? I mean, wouldn't she find that weird?"

I suddenly remembered that Mum had no idea about Ellie's involvement in any of this, that it was Ellie who was pushing me, cajoling me into hitting on my own mother, by promising to let me fuck her whilst she pretended to be my Mum later on.

"We'll figure something out," I said, meaning that Ellie would figure something out. Mum nodded and smiled, hugging me. We stood in the middle of the room for a few moments, holding each other, swaying slightly back and forth.

And then she leaned back slightly, her big, pretty hazel eyes gazing into mine, before softly pressing her lips to mine. It was only a soft, delicate peck, but it was the most incredible thing I had ever felt. A surge of energy went through me, and my hands tightened on Mum's hips. She responded by pushing her body into mine, one of her hands snaking from my side, up my back and coming to rest on the back of my head. She held me in place and then her lips parted slightly, and mine did the same. Her tongue flicked across my lips, just for a moment, and then she was pulling herself away from me. Against every instinct I let her go, my hands sliding off her as she moved away.

"Goodnight, baby," she said sweetly, her fingertips briefly entangling mine.

And then she was gone. I was left alone in my mother's front room with my cock straining at my pants.

I walked - and to be honest it was more of a shuffle - to my room in a daze, trying to process what had just happened. It was a kiss, there was no doubt about that, and we had both wanted it to happen. It had nearly happened before, when I had found myself edging my head in towards Mum's, but something had happened that made us stop. Tonight, though? Whatever that thing was wasn't there, and we had kissed, she had kissed me, and not in the way a mother is supposed to kiss her son.

As I stumbled through the door into the darkness and fumbled around trying not to wake Ellie I suddenly remembered what she had promised me. Kissing Mum had rendered me incapable of thinking about anything else.

"Baby," my girlfriend whispered softly.

"Yeah?" I gulped.

"Lie down on the bed."

Oh fuck. Now my head was swirling, but somehow I found my way to the bed and flopped down onto it. I rolled onto my back and then lay there in silence, the shuffling sounds of Ellie's movement getting closer and closer. This had suddenly taken on a whole new meaning after the kiss minutes ago, this wasn't just a fantasy, it felt real.

"Mummy's going to take care of you, ok?"

I barely felt the mattress distort as it took her weight, the word 'mummy' having overloaded my senses to the point where I was barely able to process what was going on. I felt her hands at my waistband, and instinctively I lifted my hips off the bed to allow my trousers and boxers to slip off me unhindered. I tried to unbutton my shirt but my co-ordination had abandoned me so I gave up after struggling with one button for an age, and allowed my hands to rest by my side.

My cock jumped as Ellie's fingers slowly gripped the base of my shaft.

"Mmm," she purred. "You're so hard for your Mum, baby."

I said nothing as I felt her straddle my legs. I could feel her skin on mine, but in the dark I couldn't tell exactly how much she was wearing. Was she naked? Was she still in her underwear? To be honest, I didn't care.

I jumped and groaned as she licked the tip of my penis, the pre-cum already oozing from it. She giggled, becoming Ellie again for a moment, but then she composed herself.

"You've wanted this for so long, haven't you?"

I nodded.

"Haven't you, baby?"

I was so wrapped up in what's happening I forgot that it was almost pitch black and she couldn't see me.

"Yes," I said hoarsely.

"Yes what?"

"Yeah, Mum."

"Good boy."

I didn't if that was Ellie talking as herself or in character. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock. I could already feel myself wanting - needing - to cum, but I wanted this to last, I wanted to savour this, knowing that it's the closest I'll ever get to the real thing and I have no idea if this is just going to be a one off.

She took my cock into her mouth, slowly letting her lips sink down to her hand, then dragged them back up again.

If it was to be a one off, I didn't want it to be over in seconds so I forced myself to wait. It was no use trying to think of something else, every thought I had instantly returned to my mother. Her bikini at the beach...

Ellie went back to teasing the tip of my bulging, throbbing dick with her tongue.

Mum doing yoga...

"So big baby..." whispered Ellie.

The way she let me fondle her leg at dinner...

Ellie's hand slowly began pumping up down as she sucked lightly on the tip. It slid up and down easily, my cock slippery with pre-cum.

The thought of her modelling her clothes for me...

"So much bigger than your Dad's..."

And the kiss...

"Unngh, fuck!" I groaned, trying to force my hips up off the bed. Ellie forced me back down.

"Relax, baby," she whispered, sitting up. I felt her legs straddling my thighs. "Mum needs you insider her first, ok?"

"Yes!" the excitement in my voice was obvious. Ellie once again took hold of my cock as she lifted herself off me, lining me up with the entrance to her pussy. She did this last night, but then she was Ellie. This time she was my mother.

"Are you sure about this, Mum?" I asked, now completely lost in the fantasy.

"Mum needs this," she said. I felt the outside of her pussy brushing against my dick.

"Mummy needs this..." she said again as she exhaled, lowering herself onto me. She paused for a moment and then shifted her weight slightly, before beginning to fuck me. She was wet, wetter than I had ever felt her, and I knew that she was as into this as me. This wasn't just about feeding my fantasy, it was hers as well. I thought that I should tell her about the kiss, but decided against it. I didn't want to break the fantasy. And besides, I could always tell her later...

"Oh god," she said, becoming more frantic in her movement. She was close to cumming and we had only been going for a few moments.

She put her hands on my chest and leant into them.

"Baby I'm gonna cum..." she said, trying desperately to be quiet.

She began to whimper, little cries of pleasure, and she pushed her face into my neck to muffle them.

"Baby... baby," she started to repeat over and over again into my skin. I wrapped my arms around her back and neck and hold her tight.

"Cum in me Ben," she said, her fingernails digging into my skin.

"Cum in Mummy."

And that's enough to send me over the edge. I exploded, string after string of cum spurting inside her, driving her wild. I had to move my hand down to her lower back to keep her on me, her body shaking and convulsing as she came.

We both came down from our orgasms, our heavy breathing the only sound in the room.

"You ok?" I said finally after a couple of minutes of silence. I don't even know if she's still awake, and if she is whether I'll be talking to Ellie as my girlfriend or Ellie as my mother. My cock, still buried inside of her, is getting hard again, and I want this to carry on.

"Yesssssssss..." she said contentedly. Then she giggled. "You're getting hard again, aren't you baby?"

Oh thank god.

"It's because of you," I said, stroking her back.

"I think it's your turn to fuck Mummy," she says.

I mashed my lips against hers. It didn't feel like the kiss I shared with Mum earlier, this is how I normally kiss Ellie, but it's enough.

I dragged myself down so my head is just above her tits. They're nowhere near as big as my Mum's, but as I swirl my tongue around one of her nipples I tell myself they're the breasts I used to feed from.

"So good," she purred. "It's been a long time since..." she trailed off, but it's clear she's thinking the same way as me. I start sucking on her tit, then move to the other one. I can feel her writhing about beneath me. She's not normally this into me playing with her breasts, but at the moment I think anything I do is going to have this effect. Already she's breathing heavily.

"Hurry up and fuck me, baby," she tells me, and I waste no time in doing as I told. I remove my mouth from her nipple and sit up slightly, then slowly begin thrusting in and out of her.

I try to stay calm, to stay in control, but quickly find myself pumping away furiously. The headboard bangs against the wall but at this point the whole neighbourhood can hear for all I care. Deep down I hope Mum can hear what's going on, but as far as she'll know it's just her son fucking his girlfriend. She'll never know what we're thinking, what we want...

"Oh babyyyyy!" Ellie squeals. "Fuck your mother!" she cries, not in a whisper this time, a note of aggression in her voice.

"Fill me up with your cum again!" she says, and now I'm pumping in and out of her as fast as I can.

The headboard goes BANG BANG BANG against the wall.

"Cum in your mother!" she orders, and finally I allow myself to release my seed, shooting it inside of her again. Ellie, who has apparently found a pillow to hold over her face, lets out a cry, as I continue to move in and out of her, slowing down gradually until I'm still.

I collapsed on top of her, then roll over onto my back.

"That was amazing," I said.

"I know," she replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

When I woke up the next morning I quietly slide out of bed, not wanting to wake Ellie. The memories of what happened last night come flooding back and my cock jolts. I find myself wanting to wake her by softly stroking her hair away from her ear and whispering 'Mum,' until she wakes up, to see if she'll carry on where she left off. I don't want to push it though, so grab the trousers I was wearing last night and pull my phone out of the pocket.

It was still early, just gone seven according to my phone, and I didn't expect to find anyone else up. Still, I pulled on my jeans from yesterday and an old t-shirt, which was just as well as I find Dad in the kitchen. He was dressed for work, and I noticed a suitcase by the door.

"Morning," I said, my voice emotionless - and that took some effort. Whatever the issue between him and my mother, I'm firmly on Mum's side.

Inevitably, he didn't answer. He's flipping through some paperwork.

"Hello?" I said a little louder. He looks up, briefly, then goes straight back to his paperwork.

"Ben," he said formally. No hello, nothing.

"Look, I'm really sorry, but I've got to go away for a couple of days."

Good.

"Oh, work?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, 'fraid so. Look after your Mum, ok?" he said, brushing past me. "She's been a little under the weather the last few weeks."

I wanted to scream at him, to call him an idiot and ask what he fuck he's thinking, and tell him to take as long as he wants away, but I managed to bite my tongue and stay quiet.