My New Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," he said, suddenly turning back to me, his voice quieter than it was a moment ago. "Look, I know you and Ellie are adults, but when you're... you know..."

So he heard last night. I wonder if Mum heard it too, hoping that she did.

"... just keep it down, ok?" he says with a wry smile. I force one back and nod.

"Sorry," I say.

"Don't worry about it." He grabbed his suitcase and opened the door. "See you soon," he says, and then he's gone. Thank fuck for that.

"Hey baby."

Once again my cock sprang to life at the memory of last night. I turned around to find Mum heading straight towards me. She's wearing a red t-shirt; it must be one of Dad's because it's too big for her, stretching halfway down her thighs. I realise she was probably listening to mine and Dad's conversation - if you can call it that - and waiting for him to go before coming out.

"Hey Mum," I say, opening my arms up. She walks straight into me, folding her arms around me. We hold each other tight, my hands softly roaming up and down her back, but it's over too quickly as I feel her relax. As we pull apart I hope she didn't feel my cock pressing against her, but then she surprises me.

She lifts herself up on tiptoes and kisses me on the corner of my mouth.

As she backs away she meets my gaze, and it's like she's staring me out, waiting for me to respond to that. All I can think of is how hard my cock has gotten so quickly.

"Dad's gone," I say stupidly. It's all I can manage to get out.

"Yeah," she says, not seeming too upset by it.

"So," she says, making her way to a cupboard to get a glass out. As she stretches up the shirt goes with her, exposing her ass to me. It's covered by a pair of frilly white panties, tight against her pert, toned cheeks. "What are you and Ellie doing today?"

We had nothing specific planned. There was a checklist of things we wanted to do whilst we were out here, of course, but we nothing planned on a day to day basis and we hadn't had a chance to discuss today. We'd had other things on our mind.

"Nothing really, why?"

Mum almost seemed to glide towards the sink and then filled up her glass with water. She turned to me as she drank, her pink shiny lips - she'd already found the time to apply her make-up - lingering on the rim of the glass as she stared at me.

"Sorry, I should've asked," she said, putting the glass down. "Would you like one?"

I looked to her side. In the draining rack next to the sink sat two glasses.

"Please," I said, hoping she hadn't noticed. She turned back to the cupboard and I smiled to myself, my eyes darting straight to her ass knowing I was about to get another glimpse of Mum's perfect butt.

She stretched up, standing on tiptoes once again. Unable to see the top shelf and instead relying on touch so it took her a few moments to find another glass. This gave me the chance to run my eyes up an down the back of her slim, tanned legs. There wasn't an inch of fat on them, her skin appeared to glisten in the early morning sunlight that was breaking through the curtains. She turned and I quickly dragged my eyes back up to her face; just in time, too.

She filled my glass and handed it to me. Our fingertips touched briefly before I took a drink.

"So, nothing planned?"

I shook my head.

"You?" I asked.

She took another sip.

"I need to go to Kacey's," she said, arching her back, apparently trying to work out a kink. In doing so she thrust her tits forward, and they strained against the material of her top, which had rode up once again. I was agonisingly close to a glimpse of the front of her panties, but it was slightly too long.

"Who?" I asked, trying to act normal.

"Her husband works with your Dad, they've gone away and I said I'd feed their cat."

I nodded. Then an idea popped into my head, and I was blurting it out before I could second guess myself.

"Last night, when I said you should model some of your clothes for me," I said. She seemed to freeze, her glass halfway up to her mouth, and stared at me with wide, stunned eyes. I suddenly thought I'd messed up, that I'd pushed her too far, but I couldn't backtrack now. "Why don't I come with you and you can bring some stuff to show me?"

She just stared at me for what felt like hours. I could feel myself going red.

"Ok," she said, breaking the silence. I was stunned. She was going for it?

"I mean, if you want to," I said, giving her a chance to back out.

"No, I'd like that," she smiled softly, lowering her glass. "What about..."

She didn't say Ellie's name, instead her gaze moved towards the direction of my bedroom.

"I'll just tell her I'm nipping out with you quickly," I said, suddenly determined to take this chance. "She'll be asleep for ages anyway."

"So we'll go now?" Mum asked. I nodded.

"I'll go tell Ellie and dress properly," I said.

"Ok, and I'll change and..." Mum paused. I thought she was reconsidering. "... and pick some stuff I really like." She said that last bit with a wry, knowing smile, and I thought I saw a flicker of naughtiness in her eye.

I gently shook Ellie awake after changing into something half decent.

"Unnngh," she groaned, turning away from me. Not a morning person in the slightest.

"Ellie," I whispered. No response. "Ellie!"

"What?" she said grumpily, turning her head to me.

"I'm going out with Mum for a bit," I said, hoping she wouldn't ask me why. I wasn't sure exactly why given what we had done last night, and that Ellie had dared me to ask for this in the first place, but suddenly this felt like something... secret between me and Mum.

"Fine," she said, closing her eyes. Then a smile crossed her face. "Take care, baby."

I said nothing. 'If only you knew,' I thought to myself.

I waited for Mum for a good twenty minutes. When she finally arrived she had changed into a pair of loose grey jogging bottoms and hoodie. I had to admit, I was slightly disappointed. I'd hoped for something... sexier from the off, but still, I knew I was just being greedy.

Over her shoulder she was holding a bunch of coat hangers. All the clothing was inside garment covers so I couldn't see what she had picked out, but there was a lot of it. More than I was expecting.

"Ready?" she said with a smile. I nodded.

"You want me to carry that?" I asked, holding my hand out.

"No, I've got it," she said, playfully grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me towards her. We walked out to the car with my hand in hers, swinging back and forth.

Neither of us said much on the drive over and instead a nervous tension hung in the air, it was as if I was keeping myself quiet just in case I said something that suddenly made Mum see sense - as if she'd snap out of whatever was making her go through with this and realise it was somehow wrong. Of course, this was completely irrational, to her this must have seemed perfectly innocent - a little weird, maybe, but there was no way she knew about what I really wanted, about what had happened between me and Ellie last night. To her this would have just seemed like me being a 'good son' - giving her the chance to try on and get a male perspective on her outfits.

Right?

We arrived at her friends and she led me into the front room. The house was small, almost cramped, but I sat on the couch facing away from the door leading into the room and waited. I could already feel my cock straining against my trousers, and the butterflies in my stomach.

"Close your eyes," came her voice from behind me. I closed them, then I heard her move into the room, eventually coming to a stop in front of me. Then nothing.

"Can I open them now?" I finally asked, wondering what was wrong. Was she having second thoughts?

"Ok," she said, the nervousness in her voice obvious.

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately felt my jaw drop. Mum saw it too and blushed, looking down at her feet to avoid my stare.

I don't really know what I had expected Mum to pick out to model for me - dresses, definitely, maybe some business stuff, but never in a million years did I think she'd be standing in front of me in a pair of cut off denim shorts that didn't even cover her buttcheeks, a tiny white crop top that was nowhere near containing her magnificent tits and a pair of black, high-heeled shoes.

She looked like something out of a porno.

"Fuck," I said involuntarily, forgetting I wasn't actually watching some random woman on a screen - I was talking about my Mum, and she was only a few feet in front of me. "What did you buy that for?"

Mum suddenly looked up at me, worry spread across her flushed face.

"You don't like it?" she asked, having taken that comment completely the wrong way.

"No, I mean... where would you wear that?"

Mum ran her hands up and down her sides, then up over her stomach. She stopped just below the lower curve of her bosom. She took a deep breathe, looked at me, then exhaled slowly, almost as if she was deflating herself.

"After I got these done," she said, cupping her breasts, almost as if she was presenting them to me, demanding that I look at them - as if I hadn't been already. "When we used to go out with people from you father's company all the women wore stuff like this, but I never really had the confidence to wear anything like this..."

Her voice trailed off.

"So how come you never wore it?"

"Well, I did, once."

"What happened?"

"Your Dad was furious. He said I looked like a slut, and how dare I embarrass him in front of his colleagues by dressing like the 'escorts' half the men there had paid for."

I was dumbfounded.

"Seriously?" I said. Mum nodded.

"He told me never to do that to him again, so all the stuff I'd bought just... stayed hidden away."

Mum swallowed hard and smiled, clearly holding back tears. I got to my feet and pulled her towards me, wrapping my arms around her. She leaned into me, then slowly held me as well. My cock was pressing into her, she must have been able to feel it, but she said nothing, gave no indication that she'd noticed - or that she cared.

"Can I tell you something?" she said, her voice muffled by my chest.

"Sure."

"That dress I wore last night was the first time I'd dressed in anything like that for so, so long."

"I meant it when I said you looked amazing," I said, tightening my hug. "Did Dad say anything?"

I felt her shake her head.

"No, he just gave me this look when he first saw it..."

She trailed off again and I didn't push it any further, instead relaxing my grip slightly. She pulled away from me, wiping her face as she did so.

"So," she said, taking a step back. She wiggled her hips slightly then turned around, displaying her magnificent ass to me. "You didn't tell me what you think of it."

She looked over her shoulder at me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"I bet Dad was really angry because everyone there must have been staring at you," I said, not being shy in allowing my eyes to roam up and down her body. Mum smiled coyly then bit her bottom lip.

"I'm not surprised they were," I said, meeting her gaze.

"Oh?" she said, turning back to me.

"Just like at the beach the other day," I said, sitting down. "There wasn't a single man there whose focus wasn't on you. I bet you caused some arguments..."

Mum blushed again.

"I'll, umm, go and put something else on," she said suddenly, hurrying off out of the room.

A few minutes passed before Mum sauntered back into the room wearing a killer red dress that she almost looked poured into. The skirt was, compared to some of the stuff I'd seen her in, fairly long, finishing a few inches above her knees. Two tiny straps held the dress up, but I couldn't help being disappointed however, compared to what she'd shown me a few moments ago this was almost restrained - had my reaction caused that? Was this suddenly a case of cold feet?

And then she turned round and I knew I was full of shit. The dress had practically no back, and so much of her smooth, tanned skin was visible that it was almost as if she wasn't wearing a top.

"Has he ever seen that one?" I asked, tactically placing my hand over the tent in my trousers. Mum turned back to face me and laughed.

"Absolutely not," she said. "He's never seen me in any of the outfits I've got with me, apart from that last one."

"Has anyone?"

"No. Just me and... well, you."

That admission caused my head to swirl, so much so that I barely noticed Mum slowly spinning round again, arching her back so her butt poked out towards me, her hands reaching round behind her and caressing her perfect round asscheeks. The dress was so tight it left nothing to the imagination.

"That's a shame," I said, unable to drag my eyes away from her perfect butt. "He's missing out. Everyone is."

Mum smiled.

"Thanks baby," she said, straightening up and turning to me. "You want to see another one?"

"I'd love to."

As Mum left the room I slumped back into the sofa, threw my head back and closed my eyes. This had to be a dream, right? Or some sort of joke? There was absolutely no way my mother was actually modelling her sexiest clothes for me - clothes that nobody else had seen her in, not even my father.

"Baby?" I suddenly heard her call. My eyes snapped open.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come here for a sec?"

I stood up and shuffled awkwardly in the direction of her voice - walking with an erection of this size was almost impossible.

"Where are you?" I called out.

"Down the hallway, last door on the right."

I stopped outside the door and pushed it open slightly.

"You can come in, baby," Mum said, so I pushed the door open all the way. She was standing in front of me in a skintight black dress with a halter collar, her cleavage bursting out. She cocked her head slightly and then turned. The zipper at the back was only done up halfway.

"Can you help me?" she said softly, almost purring. I gulped.

"Uh, sure," I said dumbly, almost tripping over my own feet as I made my way towards her. As I got to within touching distance she reached behind her and held her hair up, keeping it out of my way.

I took a moment to try and regain some self control; to stop my hands from shaking and to stop myself from hyperventilating. Finally I reached out and took hold of the zipper in one hand and the dress in the other. The fabric had become caught up, so I had to pull that free before sliding the zip up to the top.

Mum let her hair drop over my hands before stepping away.

"Thanks, baby," she said. And then she stopped, taking a deep breathe as if she was steadying herself.

"To be honest, you might as well stay in here," she finally blurted out. I just stared at her, wide eyed and open mouthed. "Ok?"

I nodded; once, sharply. As if I was going to leave now.

"Sit on the bed," she told me, pushing her hand against my chest and slowly guided me backwards. The backs of my legs hit the bed and I fell down into a seated position, but Mum kept on moving forward. Her breasts were practically in my face, just for a moment, before she spun on her heels and walked away from me, her hips swaying from side to side. She placed her hands on her hips and spun back round, bring her shoulders in to squeeze her tits together. Her eyes remained focused on mine, I just stared back, unable to react in any way, shape or form. It was almost like she was teasing me - and enjoying it. But that couldn't be happening, surely?

"I've wanted to wear this one for so long," she said, running her hands all over the material.

"I can see why," I said, my voice croaking. My mouth was bone dry at this point, but I didn't care.

"Maybe we could go out for dinner again tonight, and I could wear it then?" she said, looking at me expectantly for an answer.

"I bet you've got some other dresses you look even better in," I said, trying not to sound like some nervous virgin getting his first glimpse of a woman. Mum grinned.

"I have a few more with me," she said, reaching round behind her. I could tell from the motion of he arms she was pulling the zipper down. "Close your eyes, baby," she said.

I went along with her instructions, and was instantly hyper aware of every little movement she made. I could almost track every movement as she slid the dress down over her body, then stepped out of it before bending down to pick it up and place it on a chair to her right. Then she moved to the other side of the room, and after a few moments of rustling there was silence again.

"Ok, which one would you like to see me in first?" she said, and I opened my eyes. In her right hand she was holding a blue dress in front of her body. In her left was a tiny white number.

"This one?" she said, motioning with her down to the blue one. "Or this one?" suddenly she switched them, moving the blue dress away and replacing it with the white dress. For just a moment I caught a glimpse of her body, covered only by a small white bra and small, frilly pair of panties.

"Let me see the other one again," I said, not caring about the dresses at all but just wanting another glimpse of her body. Seeing her in her bikini at the beach had been one thing, but to have Mum in front of me in just her underwear felt different somehow, more erotic... just dirtier, in every way.

Without hesitation she switched dresses - but this time slower than before, giving me a longer look at her. A proper look at her. She was doing this on purpose, I was sure of it.

"Well, one or two?" she said with a smile. "Or do you need to see the other one again to decide?"

Ok, she was definitely doing this on purpose. To toy with me, or because she was enjoying it... I didn't care. I nodded and again she switched, moving almost in slow motion this time.

"That one," I said.

"I like this one too," she said. "Go on, close them again."

Against every instinct I screwed my eyes shut, and after an agonising wait she finally told me to open up. She stood in front of me in the white dress - had I even picked that one? - hands on her cocked hips, eyes seeming to bore into me as I drank in her figure.

"I'd like to see the blue one on you," I finally said, my head spinning.

Mum smiled and said nothing. Instead she slowly walked over to the chair where the blue dress was resting over the back, and then, to my amazement, began removing the white dress. Slowly, almost like a striptease, she slipped the small straps off her shoulders, and then just for a moment looked over her shoulder at me. I was waiting for her to tell me to close my eyes again, but instead she wiggled slowly from side to side, slowly slipping the dress down her body. It rolled over her hips and she bent forward, the white material of her panties riding up into the crack of her butt suddenly all I could focus on as the dress continued down her legs, slowly sliding down her soft, tanned skin. Finally it pooled around her feet on the floor, and she stepped out of the material before looking at me once again. This time she didn't take her eyes off me as she bent forward at the waist to pick her dress up. I could see the outline of her pussy through her underwear, and it was like she held herself in position to give me a good, long look.

When she stood back up I tried to gather my thoughts, but Mum wasn't finished. I got the feeling she was only just starting.

"Actually, I don't really like this one," she said, picking up the blue dress and running it through her hands. "Would you mind if I showed you something else?"

"No, whatever you want," I said, my mouth feeling like it was full of cotton wool.

"Ok, but I need you to go outside until I'm ready for you, is that alright?"

No, it wasn't alright, I thought to myself. I wanted to stay in here and just watch her.

I nodded, getting to my feet. Now it was her turn to unashamedly take me in; her eyes travelling down my body to the tent in my trousers. Her gaze lingered there for a few seconds, and just like she had done I remained still so she could get a good, long look. When she looked back up to my eyes I shuffled awkwardly to the door, suddenly finding myself unable to make eye contact with my mother. As I walked past my arm brushed hers, and I felt a jolt of electricity shoot through my body.