My New Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside I waited for what felt like an eternity. Despite my best efforts I eventually caved and allowed my hand to slip inside my boxers, slowly stroking my cock, images of Mum burned into my mind. I knew that even if nothing else happened between us, if she suddenly came to her senses now and burst out of the room and told me we'd go no further, that the last half an hour or so would be all I could think of for the rest of my life. Whenever I was with Ellie I would be thinking of my mother; of her modelling her clothes for me, of her deliberately showing off her body.

I had begun to stroke faster and faster, and I wasn't far from spurting cum inside my underwear when I heard Mum shuffling inside the bedroom.

"Baby?" came her voice. It was soft, barely audible, almost nervous.

"I'm still here," I said, removing my hand from inside my boxers, precum oozing from the tip of my cock.

"You can come in now."

I took a deep breathe and steadied myself and opened the door, and what I saw in front of me made my entire body feel as if it was folding in on itself.

Mum was clad in black lace and mesh lingerie, complete with stockings, a garter belt and a pair of stilettos. She looked like every man's fantasy, like something you'd expect to see walking down a runway or adorning every teenage boy's bedroom wall. But here she was, in front of me, my mother.

"Fuck," was all I could say. She blushed and dropped her eyes to the floor.

"You like it?"

Seriously? She had to ask?

"Mum, God, it's..."

I suddenly clammed up, like there was something blocking me from what I wanted to say, as if I was - finally, after all this - about to cross a line.

"What?" she pressed, arms suddenly folding across her body, as if she was suddenly worried I didn't like what I was seeing.

"You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I finally said. Mum beamed, and rushed towards me. She enveloped me in a hug and the first thing I realised was that my cock was pressed between us. She must have noticed the hardness pressing into her but she didn't seem to care, pulling me as tight as possible into her body.

"I haven't felt like this in a year," she said, her face buried in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, one of my hands finding the small of her back and pulling her into me. The other stroked the back of her head, delicately toying with her dyed blonde hair.

"Like what?"

"Sexy," she said, with a laugh almost of disbelief. "This, all those clothes I showed you... even the bikini and the dresses and yoga stuff I've been wearing since you arrived."

"That was all for me?" I asked incredulously. I felt her nod.

"Your Dad always got... weird whenever I wore anything that showed off my body even a little bit, so I just started sticking to baggy stuff. If we went out it would be the most prudish thing you could find."

"But why all this?" I asked. My hand on her back had started moving softly up and down her spine, and then my fingers began tracing along the lining of the garter belt.

"When you first saw me at the airport," she said, and I felt my stomach drop. I remembered exactly how I had looked at her, when I thought she was just some random MILF instead of my Mum. "You looked at me like wished your Dad would, and I thought, well, fuck it, why not make the most of it while you're here?"

"Mum, I... I didn't realise it was you..."

"I know, baby, and that's why I liked it. I wanted to look nice when I picked you up-"

"That was your idea of nice?" I teased. My hands had now found their way to her side and I gave her skin a gentle squeeze. In response she softly kissed my neck.

"Well, yeah," she said. I could tell from the tone of her voice she was grinning. She left a trail of soft, motherly kisses on my neck, leading up to my jaw and onto my cheek.

"I don't think 'nice' is what you were going for," I said, running my hands up her sides. As they reached in line with the bottom of her breasts I allowed them to move round to her chest slightly, my fingers tickling the material of her bra.

"Well," she said, leaving another mummy kiss on my cheek. "I was intrigued as to what your reaction would be." Another kiss, slightly closer to the corner of my mouth. One of her hands had crept up my back and come to rest on the back of my head, the other cupped the side of my face. She pulled her head away an directed her big, hazel eyes at mine. They were glazed over, an almost dazed expression on her face.

"And I'm glad you liked it."

I became more bold, keeping one hand on her side by her breast as the other slid back down her back, over the hem of the garter and to the lining of her panties. I let a finger slip inside, just for a moment, and a gasp escaped her lips, her breathe hot against my cheek.

"Baby..." she said; softly, sultrily. Another kiss, and then another, each one bringing her lips closer and closer to mine. Suddenly I couldn't contain myself any longer; my hand slid down over her butt and cupped a perfect, firm cheek. I squeezed and warm flesh and waited for her to break away from me, to admonish me for going to far. Instead she just stayed still, allowing me to play with her ass.

"I know you don't like taking pictures of yourself," I said in a whisper, bringing my free hand up to her face to brush a loose strand of hair away. "But I think when I go home you should start taking some, just for me."

"Ok, but let's not talk about you leaving now, baby."

She kissed me again and this time our lips met. It was a soft, delicate kiss, but it opened the floodgates as neither of us could hold back any longer. She used the hold she had on my head to pull my lips in line with hers and then mashed them together, whilst I used the hand I had on her butt to pull her midsection into me. My cock was mashed between us, harder than it had ever been in my life, and after the last few days with Mum that was saying something.

We shared a wet, sloppy, almost desperate kiss, and then I felt her tongue probing, sliding across my lips. I parted them and it darted into my mouth, quickly finding mine.

We stood like that for god knows how long, kissing hungrily, all that pent up frustration suddenly spilling out, but this was just the start of it. She pulled away from me only to grab my t-shirt, practically ripping it over my head and tossing it aside. Her lips found mine again as her hand traced its way down my torso, over my belly button and to the waistline of my trousers. Without a second thought she forced her hand inside, wrapping it around my cock through my boxers. It took every ounce of self control I had not to cum immediately, the giggle that left her mouth making it clear that she knew how close I was to exploding there and then. She seemed to slow down after that, as if she didn't want this to be over too quickly, and I was only to grateful to savour this moment for as long as possible.

She began moving backwards, pulling me with her, and then collapsed backwards onto the bed. I fell on top of her, but then I stood back up. She looked at me, puzzled, but then watched as I unbuckled my belt and ripped open the button and zipper and lid my trousers down my legs. As I kicked them off my feet I saw her eyes fixated on the massive tent in my boxers, the thin black cotton now all that was stopping my own mother from seeing by bulging, pulsing erection.

I moved to climb back on top of her but she suddenly stopped me, wriggling out from beneath me. She stood up and backed away a couple of paces, and it felt like my world had come crashing down. She was going to put a stop to it. I had come so, so close, but Mum had finally seen sense.

"Close your eyes, sweetie."

She hadn't called me sweetie since I was little.

"Mum, I..."

"Please, baby, trust me."

I did. From the shuffling sound I knew she was removing her lingerie, and for the first time since I'd first seen her this morning I suddenly felt calm. I was in the eye of the raging storm of lust and desire that had engulfed me and my mother.

"Ok, open them."

For a few seconds I just sat there, eyes closed, wanting to make the most of what was about to happen.

Her body was even more flawless than I could have imagined. Ellie had described her tits perfectly, right down to the hard, pink nipples topping the most incredible pair of breasts I had ever seen. Perfectly round and perky, the sort of tits you normally find on an 18-year-old instead belonged to my Mum. When I was finally able to tear my eyes away from them I shifted my gaze to her pussy. She had shaved it, aside from a little tuft of hair just above her slit. Should a man ever know how his mother shaves her pubic hair? Or how her breasts look when they're unleashed? Or that look she gets on her face just before she's about to fuck?

The answer is yes. If this is how it feels to know all of that then yes, absolutely.

She straddled my legs and kissed me once more, before guiding my head to her breasts. Eagerly I took a nipple into my mouth, wrapping my lips around it like I had done so many years ago. I began to toy with it with my tongue, flicking and swirling around it before sucking again, alternating between the three. I remembered Ellie telling me that Mum had said her nipples were sensitive; and I could already hear her breathing become ragged. I moved to the other one, then jumped back and forth between the two. With confidence flowing through my I slid my hand down Mum's stomach, passing over her belly button, tracing the outline of it with my fingertip before carrying on down to her mons. She groaned as I came into contact with it, the touch had been the lightest I could manage but it seemed to have sent a jolt through Mum.

"Ungh," was all she could manage, and I took that as a sign of encouragement. I cupped her pussy, warmth radiating into my hand, and continued to toy with her nipples. When I bit down on one and she yelped, throwing her head back. I quickly wrapped my free arm around her so she wouldn't fall backwards, and slowly began gently squeezing the hand I had covering her pussy. She responded by rocking her hips ever so slightly, grinding herself against my hand. I moved the hand that was supporting her up to the back of her head and then held it in place so I could kiss her forcefully. I groaned into her as our lips smacked against each other, the sort of kiss that should never be shared by a mother and son. That thought only served to heighten my arousal however and I became more forceful with my movement on her pussy, flattening my palm and moving it first in a circular motion, then up and down, then alternating between the two as she continued to grind herself against me, fucking my hand.

"Quicker," she suddenly said, her voice hoarse and ragged. I did as I was told, the juices flooding from her cunt making it easy for my hand to slip up and down and side to side with ease. "Baby, that's it, that's it..."

Her voice drifted off and I went back to suckling on her breasts, and that was enough to send her over the edge. I would soon come to find out this was just a small orgasm for Mum; a slight tremor compared to the earth shattering climaxes she would later have. She grunted and whined and thrust her face in my shoulder, but that did little to muffle the sound she was making. My cock was pulsating in my boxers, I was desperate to lift her off me and throw her onto the bed and mount her one smooth, practices movement, freeing my aching erection and pushing inside of her. Instead I kept on masturbating her and playing with her nipples, letting her ride out the last few waves of her climax. As she slowed the pace of her grinding I slowed down the speed of my hand on her cunt, finally coming to a stop just as she did. I continued to gently tongue and kiss and suckle her nipples, until I felt her lean back. Her eyes were wide and glazed, her cheeks and neck flushed red, and a dreamy smile had taken over her face.

"Mum," I said involuntarily. I think I was about to apologise, to try and excuse what had just happened, but instead she shushed me before I could continue, pressing her forehead against mine. I felt a fingertip pressed against my bottom lip, then it slowly began sliding down; over my chin, jumping to my chest, over my stomach, finally reaching the waistline of my boxers. It traced along the material, almost as if Mum was waiting for my approval. I breathed heavily, not daring to look her in the eye.

"Can I?" she finally said, as if she was unable to wait any longer for me to give my permission. I nodded and she climbed off me, dropping down onto her knees in front of me. She hooked her fingers into the elastic waistband and began to pull as I lifted myself up off the bed, allowing her to slide my boxers away, the final barrier between us being completely and utterly bare before each other. My cock jutted out, slick with precum and looking ready to burst. Mum gasped, unable to tear her gaze away from it. I leaned back, supporting myself with my arms behind me, and watched in disbelief as my own mother slowly reached out and, one finger at a time, wrapped her hand around my cock. The manoeuvred it around, almost marvelling at what she was finally holding in her hands. A smile crept over he face and she finally looked up at me.

"So much bigger now..." she said, kissing the tip. A long, sticky line of precum stayed stuck to her lips as she pulled her head back, finally snapping thanks to a flick of her tongue. I was almost shaking, my hands were gripping the bedsheets so tightly I was pulling them away, as I forced myself not to cum. Slowly Mum began pumping her hand up and down my cock, her soft skin slipping up and down the shaft with ease as the tip oozed precum. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a sigh as she took the tip in her mouth, the wet and warm orifice engulfing my cock's head as she continued to stroke my shaft with her hand. I could feel her tongue swirling around the tip before she pulled her mouth away, and then her hand went to as she got to her feet.

"Lie back," she commanded, so I did. She climbed on top of me, her legs straddling mine once again, then she leaned forward so my cock was pressed back against my stomach and sandwiched between us. She kissed me, her hands roaming all over my chest. She reached down and took hold of my dick once more, carefully lining it up with her pussy so it was resting in between her lips. Slowly she began rocking her hips, riding my cock as close as she could without actually allowing me inside her. She had that lost, dreamy smile on her face again, but now I needed to fuck her. I knew I couldn't control myself for much longer, and I didn't want to cum without finding out what she felt like.

"Mum," I said, taking hold of her hips. She didn't respond, she seemed completely lost in pleasure as she rubbed her cunt against her own son's cock, so I moved to lift her off me.

"Baby," she said, protesting only slightly as I flipped her over and then positioned myself on top of her.

"I need to, Mum, I..."

"It's ok," she said softly, stroking my face.

I reached down between my legs and grabbed my cock. I could feel in throbbing, pulsating between my fingers. My balls were swollen with cum, and I knew exactly where I wanted it to go. Despite the fact that my head was swimming and I could barely focus on anything I managed to line my dick up with the entrance to Mum's pussy. It was like holding it in front of a furnace, the heat radiating from my mother was insane. I was aware at some level of her hands softly stroking me, of her once again peppering my face with those soft, maternal kisses. Slowly I pressed the head against her pussy. She purred, with desire, with anticipation. I was so close to returning home, a desire I hadn't been aware of until just a couple of days ago.

Slowly I pushed forward, millimetre by millimetre, finally entering Mum. She was crying out and holding me tight as I filled her, her cunt almost seeming to pull me in, the warm, wet folds of her most forbidden flesh engulfing my cock. Finally I was inside of her as far as I could go, and I just held still until I could be sure I wasn't going to erupt inside of her just yet, knowing that right now even the tiniest movement would set me off.

Finally I began to pump in and out of her; so, so slowly, both of us so wet there was no resistance. No other woman had felt this good, felt so right; it was like I had been made just for Mum. I picked up speed and began thrusting my hips, looking down at Mum's tits jiggling on her chest as I pounded her. Her eyes were screwed shut and I could tell that, for whatever reason she was trying to be quiet, as if somebody might hear us and interrupt this moment. I suddenly felt a surge of mischievousness shoot through me; I wanted to force her to scream, to stop holding it in. Keeping one hand in place to support me I moved the other between her legs and tenderly toyed with her clit. At first she managed to keep her cries under control, but when I rolled that little button between my thumb and forefinger her eyes shot open and her hips arched up off the bed, forcing me even deeper inside of her than I thought possible. She let out an almost primal howl, that started like she had started to cry out my name but was unable to form any actual words. She continued to grunt with every thrust, taking a deep, hoarse breathe every time I pulled myself out of her. Her hands had found their way to her perfect, round tits, squeezing and kneading the soft, tan flesh and squeezing her rock hard pink nipples.

I had gritted my teeth now, I was on the verge of exploding but wanted to drag this out for just a little bit longer, relishing every second of pleasure I was bringing Mum, savouring the first time I had actually been able to fuck her.

I felt Mum begin to shake underneath me. Her left leg spasmed uncontrollably, and a loud, warbling cry filled my ears. Her entire face had turned red and her neck and shoulders were flushed.

"Baaaaaaabyyyyyyyy!" she managed to cry out, and I allowed myself to relax. I erupted inside of her, spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum coating the inside of my mother. I continued pumping and continued spurting, I had never cum this much in my life, and it was my own mother that had caused it. She was still shaking and crying out to me and her arms were flapping around wildly as she struggled to control herself. It was only the weight of my body on top of her that was holding her in place; if I moved off she'd have been all over the room.

Finally the torrent of spunk ceased and I slowed my fucking down, aware that Mum was still caught in the throes of her orgasm beneath me. By now she was calling out to God over and over again, and she had grabbed a handful of my hair and was holding on for dear life.

When she finally came down I just laid on top of her, softly stroking her cheek. When she opened her eyes she immediately smiled when she saw me gazing back at her, and then began to giggle.

"What?" I asked, giggling myself.

"You're so much better than your Dad."

I'd just had the biggest orgasm of my life and those few words had me ready to go again. Mum seemed to pick up on that and shot a glance downwards, at my cock which was still buried inside of her, slowly coming back to life.

"We should clean up," she said, making no effort to actually move.

"How long are they away for?" I asked, cupping her breast as if it was the most normal thing in the world for a son to do to his Mum.

"Another week."

"Well," I said, kissing her passionately. "There's no rush, is there?"

Mum laughed.

"Well, we should at least clean ourselves up," she said, and then there was suddenly a naughty glint in her eye. "You should see their shower..."

"You want to show me?"

"Mmhmm."

Without another word I extricated myself from Mum, my hard-again dick slowly slipping out of her, and got to my feet. Mum rolled out of bed and took me by the hand and led me out of the room, which for the next week would become our own little fuckpad, and down the corridor to the bathroom.