My New Neighbor

Story Info
Young man is seduced by his new neighbor.
1.6k words
4.03
111.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age.

*****

It was a warm day in late fall, and I had just finished moving the last of my stuff into my new room. After a semi heartfelt goodbye to my parents(they only lived a half hour away over the hills) I shut the door and took a deep breath, I was finally on my own with nobody to tell me what to do, and no obligations for three weeks until my first day of college!

My new home was a decent sized one bedroom apartment on the bottom story of a three level building. After unloading some stuff for awhile I decided to have a cigarette out front. After a minute or so the thought struck me that I might have roof access if I went to the very top of the staircase, and sure enough as I ascended the top set and tested the door it was open. So I sat on the roof and enjoyed my smoke for a bit.

On my way back down, passing the exit for the third story, I heard a woman call "Hey!" so I turned back and poked my head from the door of the stairwell.

A woman who seemed to be in her mid forties was leaning against the wall of the next apartment smoking a cigarette with a mostly full bottle of cheap wine by her feet.

"You're not supposed to be up there ya know," she said, "I don't really care, as long as you don't stomp around above my apartment, especially at night when I'm tryin to sleep."

"Oh ok no problem, my name's Jay I just moved in I didn't really know. I'll make sure to not wake anyone up-I hate it when other people wake me up" I said with a chuckle.

"Aww nice to meet you!" she cooed, extending her hand "My name is Elizabeth, Beth for short," as we shook. "Let me guess, you're going to school here?"

"Yeaaa" I said, a bit sick of having this conversation for the millionth time "I don't know what to major in so I'm getting a year of GEDs out of the way."

"Good idea" she said, changing the subject. "Hey I know I just met you but could you do me a quick favor seeing how we're neighbors now?"

"Sure" I said, "If I can, whats up?"

"Oh its nothing really, I just need a light changed in my living room and I'm too short to do it myself." she said with a pouty face.

I laughed, "Yea no problem." and followed her inside. She told me to wait in the living room for a second while she grabbed a fresh bulb.

I looked around, her space was pretty much identical to mine, except a little better furnished. She came back with a bulb and a stool and I climbed up to change the broken one.

The stool was just a bit too low so that I had to stand on my toes to reach, and as I did so I almost lost my balance and the stool wobbled, but I didn't fall, Instead I felt a firm hand on my lower thigh to support me, and another on my other calf. I didn't really think anything of it as I finished the quick job and hopped down.

"Aww thank you so much!" She said with a huge smile and long hug, her cleavage pressing against me. I Suddenly realized that I was kind of turned on by this woman. She seemed to have deceivingly large breasts underneath her shirt, and I had already noticed her thick thighs and butt.

The hug ended and we stood awkwardly for a moment. "Well," I said, "I'm in apt B, just let me know if you need anything else ok?"

"Ok sounds good," She said with a smile, and I headed back down.

That night I had just finished hooking up my TV and was laying around in a Tshirt and boxers watching it when I heard a knock at the door. Seeing as how boxers are basically shorts I opened the door without putting anything else on. Standing on my doorstep was my neighbor Beth with an unlit smoke.

"Hey, sorry real quick can I get a light?"

"Yea of course, hold up a second," leaving the door open I went in my room and came back with a lighter. She was hanging in my doorway looking around as I came back into the room. She saw me and smiled, and I smiled back. I noticed her gaze shift for hard second to my crotch then look away blushing, as I made my way back.

"Thanks a lot Jay...Hey I'm really sorry but do you think you could help me out again tonight? It will only take a second I promise."

"Uhh yea whats up?" I asked.

"Theres something on the top shelf at my house that I need and cant reach" She said, making the same joking pouty face she'd made earlier.

"Sure" I said, "hold up one second." I went back into my room and put on some gym shorts and socks and we headed up. I couldnt help but stare at her ass as we went up the stairs, I hadn't noticed how nice it was earlier. At one point she pulled them up as if they were falling down, squeezing the fabric against her cheeks as she took two full steps and my mouth gaped open. When we got to her door she put out her cigarette even though she had only smoked a quarter of it and we went in.

"Its in here" she said with a slight slur, leading me towards her bedroom. Walking in I noticed the stool I had stood on earlier was near her bed and a little red vibrator was set on top of it.

"Woops" she said, awkwardly stashing her vibrator under her pillow as fast as she could.

Setting up the stool again next to her closet, I climbed up. This time she grabbed my calf and thigh before the wobbling started.

"Uh yea, so what am I looking for?" I asked, the hand on my thigh was just inches away from my dick, which at half mast was already starting to show through my gym shorts.

"Oh yea, uhh well whats up there?" she asked with a giggle.

"Well, theres some books-" I started to say, but almost lost my balance when I felt the hand on my calf slide up and grab my balls hard. I wobbled and her other hand moved to grab my ass, stabilizing me.

"What are you-" My cock throbbed, spazming with the force of how much blood was flowing to it at once-

"Nothing" she said with a smile, as she slid both hands up my legs under my shorts, grabbing my bare dick and balls with both hands. Her head was at the same level as my cock, and she gave me a slow teasing kiss on the head through my shorts before pulling me by my shaft towards her bed and pushing me down onto my back. She flipped the lights. In the dark I saw a silhouette strip her shirt off and pull her shorts and panties down, stumbling as she stepped out.

I was sitting up slightly now, trying to get a look at her body, when she pushed me back down and climbed on top of me, and started sucking on my neck as she aggressively ground her bare pussy on my cock through my shorts. She stopped sucking on my neck for a second to let out a loud moan in my ear, then started frantically pulling up at my shirt with her hands so that our nipples rubbed together and I could feel her smooth tits pressed up against me, meanwhile using her legs to pry my shorts off.

Now there was no barrier between us, I felt the rough patch of her pubic hair brush against mine, as she reached down and grabbed me, forcing me into her with a combined groan from both of us.

"Mm" she grunted, breathing hard. Then louder. "Ohhh FUCK." She started to ride me, hard, with her legs wrapped around mine and her hands holding me down, not that I was trying to get away or anything.

She humped me mercilessly, her pussy making a loud wet slap against me with every bounce, after a few minutes my cock started to build up pressure, and I unloaded a huge load deep into her pussy, each wave of cum was met with a moan from her, until she leaned back shaking, releasing a warm waterfall of liquid that streamed around my balls and down my asscrack onto the sheets. She rolled off of me with a smile and went to the bathroom. I laid there somewhat stunned for a moment, realizing that 10 minutes ago I was still on my couch. I fixed my shirt and pulled my shorts back up, standing as she opened the bathroom door.

"Thanks for the help, I'll see ya around," she said with a wink.

"Uh yea, of course," I said, still somewhat in shock and feeling dazed.

She followed me out and gave me a brief hug, then put her open hand on my chest and gave my muscles a probing touch before sliding down to my crotch. Giggling she grabbed my package and gave it a squeeze, then "Alright get outta here."

I walked back downstairs to my room feeling pretty good, and looked forward to the next time she needed help in her apartment.