My New Neighbor

Story Info
White divorcée enjoys her first Black encounter.
3.1k words
4.26
145.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

For 25 years I was married to the same man, I had sex with him and only him during that time, but to my dismay he wasn't adhering to the same marriage principles as I was. I found out he was giving away cock like candy on Halloween. I'm the type of woman that will put up with almost anything to keep a marriage going, but cheating is the one reason I will end a marriage, and that's exactly what I did.

I took his ass to the cleaners; he thought I was just one of those dumb ass housewives who weren't on top of her husband's income. I made a point to know where all his money was going and I kept a record of it hidden from him. When my lawyer presented it to his lawyer, the look on his face could have killed you. Anyway I came away with a nice settlement, which included two homes. A winter home in Florida and a summer home in Montana. With two adult kids away in college, I was thrust into a brand new world, a world full of tantalizing men.

By nature I'm an old fashion girl. You meet a man, he courts you, and you marry and live happily ever after. Although my marriage didn't last forever, I was still sold on the fact that two people could be together for a life time.

I grew up in the south during a time when Blacks and Whites were separated, and most of my adult life I wasn't around very many Blacks. I didn't work when I was married; all my friends were either my husband's co-workers wives or women in the neighborhood, and none of them were Black.

The sub-division I lived in was all White for many years. When I moved out of the sub-division there were only two Black families living there. In 1980 five years after my divorce I moved into a relative new sub-division several miles up the road, at the time I was 49 years old and very much not looking forward to the big 50.

A month after I moved into my new sub-division I got my first ever Black neighbor. His name was Charles Bledsoe he was only twenty-five years old and single. He made his money as a personal trainer to some well known local people around Billings.

I was formally introduced to him one day when he came over and introduced himself to me and informed me that he was a personal trainer, and would be more than happy to add me to his clientele. I was actually very surprised by the way he carried himself. He had an enduring personality, and a killer smile. We talked for about 15 minutes on my front porch. I took his card and promised him I would give him a call if I decided to start a work out.

Two weeks later he was at my house again; this time he had with him my downfall to my road to losing weight, he had baked me an apple pie, I was so taken back by his jester. He told me he thought I looked like an apple pie lady, he said he baked it with a sugar substitute, and I could only have it if I agreed to let him work with me one day, and if I didn't like it he would let me of the hook. Seeing that I was about to strangle him to get to the apple pie, I whole heartily agreed to whatever he said.

The pie was actually very good; I couldn't believe how good it was with artificial sugar in it. Needless to say it didn't last long in my house. Every time Charles would see me out in my yard he would remind me of our deal. Honestly I wanted to try a work out, but I really didn't want to do it at the moment, I was kind of enjoying my non workout period.

Another week of pestering and I finally gave in to his offer. I decide to surprise him one day, so I went over to his house to set up an appointment with him. As I approached the door I could hear music playing rather loud coming from his house. I knocked on the door; apparently he didn't close it all the way, because my not so hard knock caused the door to open up.

Being a nosy old White woman I stuck my head inside and called out his name, but I didn't get a response, so I stepped further into his house, as I got pass the foyer I saw his reflection in the mirror on my right, a quick glance to my left and I saw him totally naked standing there, I gasp and put my hand over my mouth. I didn't know what he was doing, I thought maybe he was jerking himself off, but I was in for a big surprise when I saw a pair of White hands clutch his ass.

I stood there wanting to leave, but wanting to stay also. It had been over two year since I had some cock in me so I was prepare to watch the scene. She stood up and got a glimpse of her face, holy shit it was Linda Strasburg my neighbor across the street from me. I ease my way in a little more and hid behind the massive column. Charles sat down on the couch and she sat between his legs on his cock with her back to him. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the floor. He was fucking her and spanking her at the same time.

Ten minutes later he pulled her to him, and she put her legs outside his legs. I could see his big black cock going in and out of her swallow pussy. He had stretched her pussy; I could see how her pussy lips were stretched to accommodate his huge cock. The excitement of seeing my first black cock gave me a tingling feeling between my legs.

I don't know what came over me, but I licked my middle finger and slid it under my skirt and down my panties. I rubbed my clit to the tempo in which Charles was pumping Linda. I saw her cream smother his cock as it went in and out of her. His hands were on her breasts, and she had two fingers feverishly rubbing her clit.

The music stopped right as I was about to get an orgasm, it took every bit of my being to hold all my moans and groans inside me. I was doing a great job of it until Linda came up off his cock and got on her knees and began to suck his cock. It was the first time I was able to see his entire cock, and oh what a wonder piece of beef it was. The beads of sweat emanating from his body and the size of his cock caused me to let out a loud "Oh my God," they both look over towards me; I ducked back behind the column.

"Is someone there?" Charles shouted.

The door was still open, I peeped around and he was getting up from the couch. I tried to hide, but when I turned around from closing the door he looked me straight in the eyes and said.

"I hope you're enjoying the show Rita Couch."

I couldn't say a word, I was so embarrassed and in shock."

"So are you going to watch, or are you going to participate?"

Terrified I ran out of the house. I sat at home that night totally embarrassed. I couldn't believe I had gone in someone else home and masturbated while watching them have sex.

For the next few weeks I did everything to avoid him, and it worked. I didn't see him at all doing that time. Although I was embarrassed I still had a mental image of his cock and I must confess doing that time I did mentally fuck him several times. I started to wonder what it would feel like to be touched and kissed by a Black man, and how it would feel to have a Black man deep inside me. It wouldn't be long before I got the chance to experience it first hand.

On my 50th birthday I had small get together consisting of 10 close friends, when I answered my door to let my final guest in, Charles was coming up the walk way.

"Charles what's going on, what can I do for you?" I said.

"Oh I was just wondering what was going on, and I was just going to tell you it would be okay for your guest to park in my drive, you know how the association is."

"Why thank you, but I think everything is okay, all my guest are here."

"So what's the celebration for."

"Oh it's my 50th birthday, and I'm having a small get-together."

"Alright, the big five-oh, you go girl."

"Well I'm not taking it very well."

"Oh don't worry about it, just go with the flow."

"That's easy for you to say, you're only half that age."

"This is true, but still you should go with the flow."

"Okay you win; I'll go with the flow."

"Okay you do that, and I hope you get everything you want and need for your birthday."

"Thanks Charles, I hope I do also. I'll see you later ok."

"Okay, you go and enjoy your night."

The get together was awesome; my friends showed me a wonderful time. I allowed myself to over indulge a bit on the alcohol, but it was okay, I wasn't driving, although I really needed a man to drive me, and I'm not talking about in a car. I'm talking about driving cock in me like Charles did Linda.

The whole night I had my eyes on Linda and her husband Ben, after watching her fuck Charles it was apparent that there wasn't much going on in their marriage. Their body language said it all, it was all negative, I guess when you've been married for 30 years like the two of them sex may get boring. Linda was 52 and Ben was 56. They were the first people to move into the sub-division, and they were the first people I met.

As the night wind down and the people started to leave, I pulled Linda to the side and asked her to stay a little longer. She agreed she would, she said I was doing her a favor, because she didn't want to go home with Ben and his limp cock. I couldn't believe she said that to me. I just stood there with my mouth open in shock.

Everyone finally left including her husband. We sat at the kitchen table and I just came out and told her what was on my mind.

"Linda how long have you and Charles been fucking?" I said.

"What the hell kind of question is that Rita?"

"Come on Linda, I know for a fact you've been fucking him."

"You don't know shit, I'm out of here. You're fucking crazy woman, maybe you need to fuck him, or better yet maybe you want to fuck him."

"Well you're half right; I want him to fuck me. Listen Linda I'm not trying to pass judgment on you, I saw you fucking and sucking his cock a few weeks ago.

"Holy shit that was you, he wouldn't tell me who it was in the house, he said it wasn't anyone. I knew someone was by that door."

"Look woman let me make this as clear as I possible can; I want that big black cock in me for my 50th birthday."

"Oh I see, you want some birthday cock. When was the last time you had some cock?"

"Woman it's been years."

"Damn Rita, years."

"I know sad isn't it?"

"I got a plan; first do you mind a threesome?"

"No I don't care whatever it takes to get his cock in me."

"Okay here's the plan. I going to call him over, I'm going to tell him you're knocked out up stairs, and Ben is in town. When we get going it will be up to you to jump in."

"I can handle it, let's do it."

Ten minutes after she called the doorbell rang. She led him over to the couch; I was perched at the top of the stairs looking down on them. Linda didn't say a word, once he sat on the couch she went straight to his cock. She was parallel to his cock on the couch; this gave me a full view of his cock. I could see his cock disappearing down her throat and then reappear. She was getting every inch of him in her mouth, I was fucking jealous; I knew I would never be able to get that much cock in my mouth. Linda started to beckon me down to them, at first I was afraid, but the thought of getting some of that big old cock over rode my fear.

As I walked down the stairs Linda got up and stood on the couch with her pussy at his face. His hands clutched her ass and he buried his face between her legs. I walked down and got between his legs on my knees. I sat there admiring his cock. I couldn't help it, so I touched it, I thought maybe he would jump or it would frighten him, but to my surprise it didn't. He slid his head to the side away from Linda's pussy and said.

"Are you going to watch or participant?"

I found myself in the same situation I was in when he caught me in his house. But this time I wasn't running. I took a hold of his heavenly cock and started to flick my tongue over the head of it. The thickness was overwhelming to my mouth, his freshly washed body taste of soap. I saw Linda grab on to the back of his head, as a woman I had done that many times, I knew she was about to feed him some of her pussy juice. It was all in her voice as she started to cum.

"Oh God Charles eat me baby, mommy is going to cum, yeah baby keep your tongue right there."

She let out a scream that let you know exactly what she was doing. I looked up and saw her ass pumping at his face. She then turned around with her ass in his face and said.

"Oh Charles lick my ass baby, and get it ready for the monster."

"The monster," I thought to myself. Damn she was going to let him ass fuck her with all that cock, she was a brave woman. She leaned forward and we both worked on his cock. She started to deep throat him and I made his balls the object of my attention, as I licked and lightly sucked on them. She would suck for a few seconds then put it in my mouth; this went on for a few minutes until she was ready for her ass fucking.

She got up on the couch and spread her legs; he put a condom on and pushed cock in her ass doggie style. I slid under him and licked the base of his cock and his balls as he ass fucked Linda with powerful strokes. She played with her pussy as he fucked her like he hated her, pushing his cock way up in her ass and holding it there, then almost out, then plunging back to the depths of her cock whipped ass. Linda was clutching the back of the couch as his cock unleashed pure pain and pleasure into her waiting ass.

"I want you to cum in my ass Charles. She said

"Yes baby, I'm going to feed your ass with monster juice baby." He said.

"Yes Charles ass fuck me, oh your cock feels so good, cum for mommy baby, cum for me."

Charles grabbed each side of her waist and deep fucked her ass until his cum leaped from his cock into the condom. I pulled his cock from her ass and pulled off the condom. Linda turned around and sat on the couch in front of him and we both started trying to bring the monster back to life. I was in paradise on my knees with that one eye monster staring me down.

"Are you enjoying yourself Rita?" He said.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes Charles, Linda is right, your cock is good." I said.

"You like the big monster; you want me to fuck you with it."

"Oh God yes, yes I want you to fuck me Charles."

"Tell Charles where you want him to put the monster."

"I want it in my pussy and mouth."

"What's wrong little Rita can't take it up the ass."

"No Charles I can't, it's too big, plus I've never done anal before."

"Well it's a first time for everything."

"That's true, but there won't be any Rita ass fucking tonight."

"Okay no problem just thought I would ask. My Linda loves it up the ass."

"Oh yes I do Charles, Rita darling you don't know what you're missing." Linda said.

"Well maybe another time, right now the monster is awake and I want it in me.

Charles picked me up and put me on the coffee table, he straddled the table and walked up to my unprotected pussy and slid a condom on and forced his cock in me. My pussy was begging for mercy, mercy he wasn't going to give, as he pound his cock in me like he was a fuck machine with one speed. Linda held my hands in hers as tears of pleasure and pain began to roll down my cheeks.

Charles was killing my tight pussy; he wasn't giving it any mercy. I was getting the pussy pounding I had dreamed about since the day I caught him fucking Linda. This man had some damn good cock, I guess I had missed out on some good Black cock growing up, and I was making up for it in one night.

He was pumping my pussy when after 45 minutes he announced he was about to cum. I slid away from him and turned around and took the condom off and Linda and I began to allow him to feed us the juices we both so richly deserved. His cum found both our mouths and our chins, I had never taste such sweet juices in my life. At that moment I feel in love with a Black man's cock, and I've loved it every since.

Eventually Charles got to put that monster where he wanted to in me, but that's another story for another time. But now I have to go, Ben is out of town and Charles's older brother is in town. Oh well what's a girl to do?

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers