Love My Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right we'll commence." he rubs oil over my tightly crinkled rear orifice and slowly slides a finger inside. I sigh with pure bliss. "That appears to be well lubricated," he slides the finger out and I sigh once more. "Hold still for your examination please." He fingers my anus and thumbs my vagina; for any Doubting Thomas's out there, he knows that there is a g-spot, and he knows exactly where I hide mine, it's precisely where his thumb is probing. I shudder, I moan, I cry.

"I've told you before I cannot examine you properly if you writhe about like that and exhibit such histrionics, now keep still, will you."

I sob, I was about to come and, at that exact moment he had stopped the stimulations. I'm so randy that I begin to wonder if a short sharp session of caning might be better than having to endure his teasing, one more bout of fingering and I'd take the paddle if I thought it'd stop him. He starts probing my arsehole again but this time he rubs my outer labia with his other hand: those sensations are so intense I start to swoon, but they're not the right motions to make me come. Mentally I beg him; 'tweak my nipples, nibble my earlobes, suck my toes, pull my hair, slap my face, please - oh please - just add one more stimulus. He understands my desire so, of course, he just keeps on - and on.

"Oh well you're free of contraband. But there are a few hairs around your anal sphincter, let's save matron a bother by removing them now." To me this sounded ominous. Ominous. as it turned out, was way off the mark; James, when he wanted to be, was a genius at administering intense discomfort.

12