My New Neighbours Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie starts to explore her dominant side.
8.5k words
4.72
17.5k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csm1967
csm1967
183 Followers

I closed the bathroom door and looked at Katie.

'So, how was it?' I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

'It was great my love. I am a bit sore to be honest, but I can understand why you are so captivated by Angie and Tilly - they are amazing girls.' I nodded.

'They certainly are. I hope you weren't shocked by some of the things they said. Or I said for that matter.' She took me by the hand.

'I will admit Jim that I was shocked at first when you basically gave them permission to use you like a toy, but I already knew that was how the girls like their slaves. I also know that you like to be dominated and at the mercy of strong women. They are definitely confident in the way they carry themselves in the bedroom.' I looked at her and smiled.

'Yeah, I know. I really enjoy doing what I am told and being used by them, but I think I would enjoy any woman using me like that - whether they had a cock between their legs or not. The girls are, I guess, combining my two biggest fantasies.' It was her turn to smile.

'I know my love and it was a turn on to see you sucking their cocks and taking them deep in your ass. The look of joy and ecstasy on your face was great to see.'

'Don't forget the pain,' I replied. More laughter.

'Yes, the pain. I now have an idea how you feel although, how you manage to fit both their cocks up your ass is beyond me.'

'Ah, yeah, it does hurt - a lot, to begin with but, like everything with them, it is enjoyable when you get used to it.' I paused. 'Can I ask you something?'

'Of course, my love.'

'Did you mean those things you said? You know, about feeling like a real woman when Tilly was fucking you and about me wearing a cock cage?' She laughed and shook her head.

'No Jim, I didn't. Sit down and I will explain why I said what I did.' I sat on the edge of the bath and Katie knelt down in front of me and took my hands in hers.

'I love you more than anything and would never intentionally hurt you. Those things were the kind of things the girls told me I should say, you know, to get into it properly.'

'So, you discussed this with them beforehand?'

'Yes. After your first night, I spoke at length with Tilly about it. They are quite taken with you, you know.'

'The girls?'

'Yes, my love, who else.' I looked at her doubtfully. She continued. 'They said that the idea with a slave is to make them understand their position in all of this. You are that slave and those things just came to me. I guess, looking back at it, saying Tilly made me feel like a woman again was a bit mean and below the belt, but I didn't mean it, it just came out.' I continued with my doubtful look, thinking that generally, in the throes of anger or passion, people's true feelings tend to come out.

'Didn't sound like it,' I replied, somewhat sulkily. 'I can accept the girls saying things like that but, knowing I am not as well-endowed as them, does concern me and that, perhaps, you wish for someone bigger.' She leaned up and kissed my cum covered lips.

'My love, as I have told you time and time again, size is not everything. As you said, sex with the girls is physical, animalistic, not necessarily the passionate love we have. Plus, Tilly and Angie let you fuck them, so they don't see your size as an issue, do they.' I looked at her and shook my head slightly.

'No, I guess not.'

'Do you know that you are the first slave they have let fuck them?' That got my attention.

'What? Surely other guys they have used have fucked them, at least one of them, if not necessarily both.'

'Nope. According to the girls, you are the only one of their toys they have let fuck them. You should feel honoured.' I will have to admit that it did make me feel a little better.

'Why?' was all I said.

'I don't know, ask them, but I do know they have said that you are the best toy they have had in a long time. And also, the oldest, so I don't know if those two things are connected.' I simply nodded.

'What about the cock cage thing? I am happy to be a fuck toy for you and the girls, but I want to enjoy it as well and having my cock locked in a cage is not my idea of fun. Plus, while I know I wear women's lingerie, having a raging hard on the whole time is very enjoyable.'

'I guess, from the point of view of completely being my slave, wearing a cage would complete the picture so to speak. I haven't thought too much about it, however I have looked at some on line. I would only ever ask you to wear one when it was just me and you - not with the girls.'

I looked at her and realised that it was only fair if that was her fantasy. After all, she was allowing me to fulfil mine. I took her face in my hands and kissed her.

'If the idea of me being at your mercy and wearing a cock cage as part of this fantasy is what you would like, I will do it for you babe. Just don't make the cage too small! I don't want to damage myself!' She laughed and leaned forward and took my limp cock into her mouth and began to suck slowly. I closed my eyes as Katie worked on bringing my cock to stiffness. It didn't take her long and I reached down to play with her tits but soon lifted her to her feet and we got in the shower.

We took our time, cleaning all evidence of our tryst. We turned off the shower and then dried each other. We grabbed our shoes and Katie's bodysuit, mine was still in the bedroom, and stepped out of the bathroom. Tilly and Angie were sitting on the sofa, talking quietly. Both were dressed in robes and their hair was wet, evidence of their own showers.

'We were beginning to worry about you two,' said Tilly as she walked over to us. She hugged and kissed Katie and then did the same to me. 'Go and put your clothes on and I will make a coffee. James, I know how you take it,' and she glanced at Angie with a smirk, 'but Katie, how do you like yours?'

'Black with one, thanks Tilly,' replied Katie as her and I moved into the 3rd bedroom where we had left the clothes we had arrived in. By the time we had finished dressing and returned to the lounge room, Tilly had finished making the coffee. The girls had moved seats so I ended up sitting next to Angie, and Katie and Tilly sat together. Angie looked over at Katie.

'So, Katie, how was it?' Katie took a sip of her coffee before answering.

'It was great Angie. I will admit that I am a bit sore, but Jim was right, you two are amazing!' Angie smiled.

'And our use of Jim, did we go too far or was it as we had previously discussed.'

'I guess I was still surprised at how Jim acted, despite you warning me on what to expect. I didn't realise that he would get into it as much as he did. He obviously has a subservient side to him that I didn't realise. It may make times in our bedroom a bit more interesting from now on!' and she looked at me smiling when she said it.

'Yes,' continued Angie, 'he is quickly becoming our favourite toy!'

'You have others on the go?' asked Katie. It was Tilly's turn to respond.

'Yes, one other, but he is a lot younger than James.' This surprised me and I had just assumed that I was their only plaything but, given their sex drive, it made sense. I would be lying to say I wasn't a little disappointed, but was realistic enough to know that a guy at 50 couldn't necessarily compete with someone younger. Tilly noticed the look on my face.

'Don't look so sad James,' chided Tilly. I looked at her. 'If it makes you feel any better, you are a much better cock sucker than he is.' I smiled at her.

'Thanks Tilly. I guess I will just have to try harder.'

'Yes, you will James, although I am not sure what more you can do. Keep obeying us and you should be fine. If it is any consolation, you seem a bit more secure in your masculinity than our other bitch. You just need to remember not to do anything unless you are instructed to.' I nodded and rubbed my face where she had slapped me.

'Thanks Tilly. And I will remember that for next time'. She took Katie by the hand.

'You were really great Katie. You are a very sexy woman. James is a lucky man.' Katie smiled.

'Yes, he is, but he knows it.' Tilly took Katie's face in her hands and kissed her passionately. It caught Katie by surprise and she pulled back, Tilly's hands slipping off her.

'Sorry,' said Tilly. It was Katie's turn to place her hands either side of Tilly's face and kiss her. 'No, it's alright Tilly, just caught me by surprise is all. I thought we had finished for the night.'

'We have, in as much as the master/slave/plaything is concerned, but Angie and I thought we might just have one more small session, dessert if you will!' My cock twitched and I could see that Angie was excited. Tilly continued. 'We thought you might like to have the three of us to play with.' This was obviously something her and Tilly had talked about. Katie paused for a minute.

'Three cocks to play with,' she responded with a playful look. 'I think I could manage that but no anal, not at this stage. You girls will just have to be satisfied with Jim's ass at the moment. Mines out of bounds.' Tilly looked at Angie.

'Do you think you can control yourself Angie?' Tilly asked. Angie smiled sweetly.

'I will be fine Tilly. If I really want some ass, I'm sure Jim will give me his, won't you Jim.' I shrugged my shoulders.

'Maybe, maybe not,' I replied with a smile. Angie punched me on the arm and then leaned over and kissed me, her hand automatically reaching for my crotch. Despite my age and what had already transpired, my cock began to harden at her touch. I leaned up of my seat and allowed Angie to remove my shorts and I, in turn, slipped her robe off her shoulders, exposing her beautiful breasts, her nipples already stiff in anticipation. I leaned down and took one in my mouth and sucked gently while she wanked my cock to full stiffness.

Katie and Tilly were making out as well. Tilly had removed her robe and Katie had shed her shorts and singlet. All of us were naked once again. Tilly was squeezing and sucking on Katie's tits, while Katie ran her hands through Tilly's blonde hair. Angie had jerked me to hardness and pushed me back against the sofa and leaned over and took my stiff cock in her warm wet mouth. She sucked on my cockhead to begin with, but slowly worked her way down the shaft until her lips rested against my balls. She held herself there for a moment and I ran one hand through her hair and one up and down her naked back. Angie's right hand was working her own cock to hardness.

Tilly had also pushed Katie against the back of the chair and was now kneeling between her legs, planting kisses down Katie's body. She went over her stomach and worked her lips along each of Katie's thighs. Katie was laying back with her eyes closed, her breathing getting faster the lower Tilly went. Her hands were on Tilly's head, pushing her downwards. Tilly had reached Katie's pussy and was using both hands to spread her lips wide, giving her access to Katie's sweet juice. She was using long strokes of her tongue up and down Katie's cunt lips, sending her breathing up another notch. Katie was holding Tilly's head tight against her and I knew from personal experience, that Tilly wouldn't be allowed up until Katie came.

Meanwhile, Angie had taken my cock out of her mouth and had stood up and turned around. Grabbing her own ankles, she offered me her asshole and I accepted it with fervour, lapping, licking and prodding her tight hole with my tongue. She was squealing softly with delight and pushing her wonderful ass against my face. I was using my left hand on her balls, squeezing and pulling them gently, my right was keeping my own shaft hard.

Angie had both hands wrapped around her own thick meet, keeping her just as hard. I stole a glance at Tilly and Katie and saw that Tilly had lifted Katie's legs and had them pushed back against her chest. She was tonguing Katie's cunt and asshole and Katie had already cum once but she wouldn't let Tilly's head go. Tilly slipped one finger into Katie's asshole and Katie came again with a cry. I was still licking Angie's asshole, occasionally flicking my tongue across her balls but Tilly stopped me by bringing Katie over.

'Sit up James,' she instructed. I did as told, my cock pointing straight up. She guided Katie over to me. 'Straddle him Katie.'

Katie climbed onto the sofa and placed her dripping cunt over my cock and lowered herself gently down onto my cock. I grabbed her hips and helped guide her downwards until our hips met. I brought her to me and started kissing her passionately. Katie returned my kiss and started moaning as I gently started thrusting my hips. Katie broke off the kiss as Tilly and Angie also climbed onto the sofa, one either side of us.

'Suck me Jim,' said Angie as she offered me her engorged cockhead. I wasted no time in complying with her request, licking up the precum that seem to perpetually leak from her slit.

'You as well Katie,' said Tilly and fed my partner her own stiff cock. Katie mirrored my own actions by licking at Tilly's cockhead, as I continued to slowly fuck her. Angie, as is her want, had started taking over, thrusting her long thick shaft further down my throat. I knew she was quite happy to do this, so started concentrating on Katie by thrusting a little harder and grabbing her tits, squeezing them firmly. Katie was grinding herself against me, left hand on my chest to steady herself, her right wrapped around Tilly's shaft, controlling the amount of cock entering her mouth.

Angie was getting close to cumming as she had increased the speed of her thrusts of her massive tool down my throat. Katie was gripping my own hard cock with her tight cunt muscles and I wasn't far from shooting my load in her. She had already come once from me fucking her and I could tell she was getting close again. She was taking more of Tilly into her throat and Tilly had her eyes closed. Katie was grinding harder against me and I knew I was close to cumming deep in her. I could feel Angie's cockhead swelling as her own orgasm approached and I took my right hand off Katie and slid it up Angie's leg and behind her, looking for her tight asshole. Once I found it, I slipped two fingers in her and started pushing them in and out, causing Angie to moan and grip my head.

Tilly had pulled her stiff cock out and had got Katie to poke her tongue out and was furiously jerking on her shaft, pointing it at Katie's waiting open mouth. With a cry, she came, a spurt of white cream shooting out of her cock slit and coating Katie's tongue. The scene triggered my own orgasm and I came deep within Katie's pussy, my cries muffled by Angie's shaft. Tilly continued to jerk her cock into Katie's mouth, filling it with her delicious cream. Katie was trying to swallow it all but some ran down her chin. Angie's orgasm finally arrived and she filled my mouth with her white goo. I tried to swallow as much of it as I could, but some also escaped down the sides of my mouth.

Tilly finished cumming in Katie's mouth and collapsed back into her chair. Katie looked at me, Tilly's cream running down the sides of her mouth and, seeing Angie's cum on my lips and sides of my mouth, leaned forward and kissed me, all the while milking the remaining juice out of my cock. As Katie and I shared a kiss, and Tilly and Angie's cream, Angie continued to jerk her beautiful cock over the both of our faces, adding to the mess that we had just made. Katie broke off the kiss and licked the remaining cum off my face and then I returned the favour. Angie had sat back down next to us, her big cock starting to soften. Tilly was sitting opposite us, legs splayed, her dark cock softening as well, the remnants of her orgasm oozing out of her cockhead.

Katie gave me one last kiss and climbed off my cock, leaving a puddle of our combined juices in my lap. She moved over to Tilly and leant forward and took Tilly's soft cock into her mouth and sucked the remaining cream out of it and then collapsed next to Tilly. Angie leaned over and sucked my cock clean and also lapped up the combined mess from my groin. When she finished, she leaned back, wiping her face with the back of her hand. My cock started wilting and all of us where taking in deep ragged breaths. I looked at all three girls.

'I think we need a drink!' and got up and went to the kitchen. I returned with drinks for us all and we sat momentarily in silence while we each drank.

'That was a nice way to finish a great evening,' offered Katie, 'although I only had 2 of the 3 cocks.'

'Next time,' replied Angie with a smile. Katie looked at Tilly, then Angie.

'I look forward to it,' she replied. Tilly and Angie both smiled. We made small talk for about half an hour while we finished our drinks. We each kissed and hugged the girls and then headed home, promising that we would host the next get together.

XXXXX

Both Angie and Tilly had to go away for work for the next two weeks, so Katie and I had time to ourselves. Katie used it to purchase a cock cage and sex swing. She was obviously keen on the cock cage as it was gold plated. I have no idea what it cost but she obviously had plans to use it more than once.

I will admit, from a purely mechanical piece of equipment, it was beautifully made and didn't have any sharp edges which was obviously a plus! It came with a gold-plated lock on which Katie had gotten the word 'Enslaved' engraved on it in fine calligraphy. With the girls away, we took the opportunity for Katie to have her fantasy of me being completely under her control, including my erections.

It was a bit tricky the first few times putting it on - mainly because I would get all excited with her handling my cock. It also didn't help that I was generally dressed in something sexy. In the end it required me to basically hold a freezing cold cloth on my penis to get it small enough to fit in the cage. It was held in place by a ring that went around my balls - the normal set up for cages as I understand it. Being gold plated it was kind of heavy and Katie had to use the smaller size ring to keep it slipping off when I stood up. She managed to find the correct size but it was a bit uncomfortable for me. The first time I wore it, Katie made me wear my pink satin slip and model for her. She even took a couple of photos to send to Angie and Tilly. She seemed pleased with the result, me, less so.

The swing was also an interesting apparatus. It had four straps which connected to a hook which was suspended from another hook screwed into the ceiling. We had installed it in our spare bedroom which, like the girls next door, had been turned into a room we often had sex in, although not to the same scale as next door. It had the swing, a single bed that had a heap of pillows on it, as well as a small chest of drawers which contained a variety of toys and lubricants.

The swing had a padded area which you lay your back on and had four loops at each corner to which you placed your hands and feet. We had to play around with the height to make it easy for us to use it. Both Katie and I took turns sitting in it and fucking each other, her using the strap on in my ass. It also came with two metal rods which when fitted to the swing, basically kept the persons legs and arms spread wide, opening them up to use by someone else and preventing them from moving. The rods added an extra dimension to the swings use, allowing the 'unshackled' person full access to the other persons holes.

It was a Saturday night and Katie decided that she wanted me to submit to her so she fitted the cock cage and then told me to dress. She told me to shower while she chose my outfit. I showered, cleaning myself inside and out and when I finished, I called for Katie to put the cock cage on, recognising that I would probably get excited once I had seen the outfit she had chosen. Even just with the knowledge of what was going to happen, I started to get hard and fitting the cage took a little longer than normal but, after a couple of minutes it was in place. While I had worn it for her a couple of times, it was only to get used to it and this would be the first time we would have sex with it in place. I was unsure what to expect and that was adding an extra element of excitement to the evening.

csm1967
csm1967
183 Followers