My New Neighbours Ch. 05

Story Info
An early morning pick me up.
6k words
4.75
11.9k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers

The following morning, Katie and I were sitting out the back having coffee. It was about 10.00am and neither one of us was dressed. While we are normally early risers, our session last night must have triggered the deep sleep we both enjoyed. I was wearing a pair of pink boy shorts that Katie had asked me to wear -- she enjoys it when I wear panties like this, although I think part of it is she wants me to get caught if Angie or Tilly come over. I'm not exactly opposed to the idea either. She was naked underneath her robe. We were making small talk while flicking through our respective tablets, making the occasional comment about a news item or social media post. We were both on our second cup of coffee, which was unusual for us as we are normally busy doing our 'chores'. There was a knock at the front door and we looked at each other.

'Are you expecting anyone?' I asked Katie.

'Nope,' she replied.

'It probably someone selling something. You know, religion, charities. You had better go, I'm not really dressed for it.' Katie looked at me thoughtfully for a moment.

'True. Although, if you did go, they would likely not come back!'

'Haha, very funny,' I said, as I slapped her ass as she walked past. Katie smiled and went to answer the door as I returned to my tablet. A couple of moments I heard her come out the back door.

'So who was it? Religion or charity?' I asked without turning around. I felt Katie's presence to my right and turned.

'Neither,' and she pointed, just as I felt someone standing to my left. I turned.

'Isabella!' I exclaimed with surprise. 'What are you doing here?'

'Hello Jim,' she replied smiling. 'I came to see Tilly and Angie but they don't appear to be home, so I thought I would duck over and see if you were.' I tried covering myself up, conscious of the panties I was wearing. It wouldn't have bothered me if it was the girls, but I had only just met Isabella so was a bit wary.

'Ummm,' I stuttered. 'I see. Um, would you like a coffee?' I asked, going slightly red as I could see Isabella looking at my panties. She smiled. Isabella was wearing denim shorts and a light blue singlet. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were stiff and clear for all to see.

'I would love one Jim. Why don't you make it while I chat to Katie? I take mine white, no sugar please.' I looked at Katie who nodded and then back at Isabella.

Somewhat reluctantly, I got up and headed inside to make our guest a coffee, very conscious of what I was wearing. Isabella even game me a little wolf whistle as I left, and her and Katie started laughing.

It only took me a couple of minutes to make the coffee and, when I stepped back outside, the girls went quiet and looked at me, then each other. I just stood there, coffee in hand.

'What?' I asked.

'Nothing,' responded Katie lightly. 'Isabella and I were just talking about your 'lunch date' yesterday and how much you enjoyed it.' I blushed and placed Isabella's coffee down in front of her. I could feel my cock twitching at the memory.

'I see,' I replied.

'Yes,' continued Katie, 'I was telling her how much you enjoyed all her cum. I was just saying that I was kind of jealous and Isabella offered to let me experience it for myself.' There was no hiding the fact that I was getting aroused now as my cock started to stiffen, pushing out the thin pink fabric. I was still standing next to Isabella and she reached out a slim, dark finger and ran it along my shaft. It twitched again and I moaned lightly. I could see that Katie's robe had fallen open and she was also clearly excited as her nipples were stiff. I sat back down and adjusted myself.

'I see. Well that is very nice of Isabella. I'm sure we can get together one night so you can see it for yourself.'

'Night?' responded Isabella, 'I was thinking now.' I choked on my coffee.

'Now?' I spluttered.

'Yes,' nodded Isabella. 'I'm always horny in the mornings and seeing your tight ass in your pink panties has only increased the feeling. Plus, I seem to recall Angie saying something about catching you in ladies panties or lingerie.' I was trying to find a way out of this although my cock was clearly having other ideas as it was tenting my panties.

'Well Isabella, that rule applies only for Angie and Tilly and so I don't think that...' I was interrupted by Katie.

'Oh, hush up Jim. You're waffling. You know as well as me that you want to suck Isabella's cock again. You were only saying so last night.' I turned red and looked at Katie.

'I never said any such thing,' I argued, somewhat half-heartedly.

'No, not in so many words but you enjoyed it. As you always enjoy playing with girl cock.' I couldn't argue with her there and, anyway, my cock betrayed my true thoughts. A wet patch had appeared on the front of my panties where my stiff cock was straining to escape its confines. Isabella had obviously seen enough as she stood up and unbuttoned her denim shorts. She made a show of slowly sliding them down her thighs, revealing white panties, her dark cock clearly visible through them. My cock twitched again. Stepping out of her shorts, Isabella then moved in front of me.

'You can do the honours if you like Jim,' she said, hands on hips. Sitting in my chair I was at an almost perfect height. Katie had moved her chair around next to mine and was watching intently. She had her right hand between her legs and her left on my right thigh. I ran my hand over Isabella's thick dark shaft and felt the heat radiating through her panties. She moaned lightly and her cock twitched.

Her panties had ties on either side, so I undid the left one first, followed by the right. I then peeled them off her shaft and it sprung forth, already rock hard, its dark head throbbing. I kissed her head and Isabella moaned. I completely removed her panties and then ran my hands up and down her thighs and rested them on her firm ass, squeezing both dark brown globes gently. Using her ass cheeks, I guided Isabella's rock hard girl cock into my mouth. I was able to take most of her without too much problems, resting her cockhead against the back of my throat. I breathed through my nose as Isabella moaned once more and ran her hands through my very short hair. Her girl cock was so warm and silky smooth, it was a very pleasant experience.

I used my tongue to lick the underside of her shaft, eliciting more moans. I squeezed her cheeks some more as I withdrew my mouth almost all the way, just keeping her cockhead inside. I lapped at her slit and was rewarded with the taste of her precum. Meanwhile, Katie had moved her hand to my throbbing cock and was squeezing gently, coaxing clear precum that continued to stain my pink panties.

I pushed Isabella's cock into my mouth again and repeated my tongue action, but this time she moved her hands to the back of my head and held me against her. I managed to breathe through my nose and was lucky that she wasn't as big as Angie. Even so, drool started falling from the sides of my mouth and down my chest. Just as I started to struggle to breathe properly, Isabella let go and withdrew her cock from my mouth. It was covered in my saliva and she turned to Katie:

'You want a taste Katie?' Katie answered her by moving her head forwards and licking the dark brown cockhead. I moved my chair back, my rock hard cock sticking up against my groin, slick with my precum.

'Sit on the table edge,' I said to Isabella. She moved and sat down on the edge of the table, between Katie and me. Katie shuffled to the edge of her seat and gripped Isabella's dark shaft with her right hand, my saliva providing enough lubrication for her to start pumping Isabella's hard shaft with her small hand. Katie did this for a few moments and I could see that Isabella had closed her eyes, obviously enjoying the feeling.

I stood up and kissed Isabella, our tongues chasing each other in our mouths. My right hand went to her right breast and squeezed gently. She moaned into my mouth. Katie meanwhile had replaced her hand with her mouth and was working Isabella's dark shaft down her throat. Her experience with Angie allowed her to take most of Isabella's thick shaft down her throat. She then started bobbing up and down, eliciting more moans from Isabella.

I broke off my kiss with Isabella and grabbed the bottom of her singlet and lifted it over her head, freeing her breasts. I leaned down and took her right nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling gently on it, causing Isabella to moan more loudly and hold my head to her chest. My cock was still throbbing and the front of my panties were soaked. Katie continued to work more of Isabella's shaft down her throat and almost had the full length in. Saliva was running down her chin and had started to land her on breasts, which were now exposed as she had freed herself from the top of her robe.

Isabella let me suck on her tit for a moment longer before pushing my head down.

'Suck me Jim, join Katie and suck my big girl cock.' I kissed her and then took the cushion of the chair and then knelt down. I was at the right height to join Katie. I had never sucked a cock with someone else at the same time before so wasn't sure how to go about it. Katie slipped Isabella's thick shaft out of her mouth and pointed the head towards me. I took it into my mouth and started sucking slowly. As I did, Katie ran her lips up and down Isabella's shaft. Isabella was moaning and her cock was throbbing. Copious amounts of precum leaked out of her slit and I lapped it up. It was kind of sweet, with a light salty taste.

Katie grabbed the stiff dark shaft out of my mouth and kissed me. As she was kissing me she moved Isabella's cockhead between our lips and we continued kissing, this time with a thick pulsating cockhead between us. Isabella moved her hands and placed one on Katie and my heads.

'That's it,' she hissed. 'Suck me you beautiful cocksuckers. Suck me, and I will give you my sweet cream.' My cock throbbed at the thought and Katie moaned -- she was obviously keen to taste Isabella's spunk. Moving our lips as one, Katie and I moved up and down Isabella's shaft and then took it in turns sucking on her engorged cockhead. I could smell how turned on Katie was and the morning air was filled with our moans and groans. Fortunately, none of our neighbours were out in their respective yards, although I wouldn't have minded if Tilly and Angie had been!

Katie and I worked on Isabella's cock for a few more minutes and I could sense that she was close as her shaft throbbed and was very warm. Suddenly, Isabella stood and grabbed her cock, pulling it away from Katie and me.

'Get ready bitches, I'm cumming!' she cried as she wanked her shaft. Katie and I placed our faces together, mouths opened wide, waiting for our sweet reward. My cock was so hard it was beginning to hurt. Isabella's cock slit flared as her orgasm commenced. A huge wad of warm white goo shot out and splattered over Katie's mouth and chin. The second hit me in the same place, Isabella twisting her hips as she continued to jerk her shaft. The third and fourth went directly into Katie's open mouth and the fifth into mine. Her ropes of cum were very thick and sticky and I could feel it coating my facial hair. Isabella's next shot of cum hit Katie in the nose, her small face now half covered in girl cream. Isabella continued to jerk her cock. Seven, eight, nine ropes of cum shot out of her cock, Isabella's balls seemingly holding a never ending supply of cream.

Isabella's orgasm started to subside and the ropes of cum were beginning to lessen and be further apart. Katie's and my faces were covered, and the cum had started to slide of them and onto our chests. Isabella milked the last of her spunk into Katie's mouth and then collapsed back onto the edge of the table -- spent for the moment. I turned Katie's face to mine and started kissing and licking her, cleaning off Isabella's thick white cum, swallowing it like it was my last meal. Katie was doing the same to me.

'Fuck, that was so hot. I think I want you to fuck me Jim,' panted Katie. I looked at her quizzically.

'You sure babe?' I asked. She kissed me hard.

'Fuck me, fuck me now.' I glanced at Isabella and she just smiled.

'Don't mind me,' she said. 'I need a moment to rest.' I looked back at Katie and smiled. I grabbed the cushions of both chairs and lay them down. Katie stood up and removed her gown. I could see the clear juices leaking out of her pussy and running down the insides of her thighs. Her pussy lips were dark pink and swollen with excitement. Her mound had a light stubble on it -- Saturday was the day I normally shaved her.

She lay down on the cushions and spread her legs. Isabella's cum was beginning to dry on her chest and she still had some across her face, despite my best efforts to clean her up. I stood up and pulled down my soaked panties, dropping them on the ground. My cock stood out proud, its head glistening with my juices. I knelt down and started licking gently at Katie's swollen cunt lips, tasting her sweet nectar. I started flicking my tongue across her clit, causing her to squirm and buck. I then stuck my tongue deep inside her, moving it up and down and back and forth as she likes. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Isabella get up and move behind me.

I increased the speed of my lapping on Katie's swollen lips and she reached up and gripped the back of my head. This was a sign she was close to cumming. I was momentarily distracted from completing Katie's orgasm by the feel of Isabella's tongue on my asshole. I looked over my shoulder and smiled.

'Just getting you ready Jim,' she answered in response to my look. 'I'm going to fuck that tight ass of yours.' I almost came at the thought. I nodded and then resumed my licking of Katie. It was difficult to concentrate as Isabella was doing a very good job of lubricating my asshole with her tongue. She was using long licks, running across my hole and balls. I wasn't sure how much longer I could last before blowing my load. I then felt Isabella spread my ass cheeks and work her tongue deep inside. My cock throbbed and precum dripped out and onto Katie. Katie was getting restless now.

'C'mon Jim, fuck me. I need your hard cock.' Who was I to deny her and, somewhat reluctantly I moved away from Isabella's warm wet tongue and moved up between Katie's thighs. I positioned my engorged cock head at the entrance to her pussy and ran it up and down her slit, teasing her and causing her to buck her hips up in an attempt to get me inside of her. Isabella had moved with me and had replaced her tongue with her fingers, rubbing and probing my asshole.

I finally gave Katie what she craved and slid my stiff cock into her. She came immediately, flooding our groins with her juice. I started slowly fucking her and she leaned up and kissed me, her hands placed on either side of my head. As I continued to fuck Katie, Isabella pushed two slender fingers up my ass and slowly began finger fucking me. I was concentrating on trying not to cum, but I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold out. I started increasing my pace and Katie writhed underneath me, her cunt gripping my cock like a velvet vice.

'Both of you get on your knees,' ordered Isabella. I paused mid stroke and looked down at Katie.

'I think she wants to fuck you while you fuck me,' she said. I nodded and pulled out and Katie slid out from under me and got on her knees.

'Stand up and straddle her Jim,' continued Isabella. I stood and placed a foot either side of Katie then, squatting, grabbed her hips and slid my cock back into her wet cunt. She moaned. I then felt Isabella position herself and felt her cockhead in my asshole. I leaned forward a bit further to give her better access and paused my fucking of Katie, who was a bit disappointed but started flexing her pussy muscles on my cock. Isabella's licking of my asshole provided just enough lubrication for her to start squeezing her cock into my tight hole. I relaxed as much as I good but was having difficulty due to Katie's pussy action.

'You are so wonderfully tight,' breathed Isabella. I pushed back slightly, being careful not to slip out of the warm cunt I was encased in and, in just a moment, I felt Isabella's groin against my ass. She slowly started thrusting and I was soon able to resume fucking Katie. It was a bit tricky to get the right rhythm but it only took a minute or so before we hit our stride.

Isabella's cock felt wonderful and each thrust pushed me into Katie who was also revelling in the experience. I knew between the two girls I wasn't going to last much longer so picked up my pace a bit, thrusting harder and deeper into Katie. We were all moaning loudly and sweat was pouring of us. Even though Isabella had just cum, she was rock hard again and I could feel her cockhead brushing my prostate. She was thrusting quite forcefully now, gripping my hips tightly and I did the same to Katie. Katie was cumming over and over and I could see her juices leaking out and down her thighs. I could hold out no longer.

'I'm cumming!' I cried out as my spunk exploded out of my cockhead and deep into Katie's cunt. This caused her to orgasm again and grip my cock tightly. This was enough for Isabella who also cried out and unleashed her morning's second load of cum deep up my ass. I felt her cum blast deep inside, triggering a second orgasm for me, my cock spasming inside Katie. I felt two more ropes of cum hit deep within my bowels and then Isabella collapsed on my back, causing me to fall forward on top of Katie, who also collapsed because of the combined weight.

We lay there for a minute, huffing and puffing, sweat bodies entwined. My cock began to soften and I could feel my cum leaking out of Katie. The same was happening in my ass with Isabella's cock softening and I could feel her still warm cum leaking out. After a couple of minutes, Isabella pulled herself out of me, her cock making a popping noise as it came, bringing with it more of her cum, which ran down my balls and pooled on the cushion. I then got off Katie, leaving a string of cum down the back of her leg. I helped her up and she picked up and put on her robe. I picked up my panties as Isabella started to dress, her dark cock slowly returning to its normal state, cum still oozing out of her cock slit and onto the concrete floor.

My still wet panties were further soaked by my cum, Katie's pussy juice and Isabella's cream that was still leaking out of my ass. Isabella pulled up her panties and pushed her dripping cock into them, forming a wet stain in the front. She put on her singlet and then her panties. She grabbed her cup and downed the contents in one go.

'Thanks for the coffee Jim. It was nice meeting you Katie and I hope we can get together again real soon.'

'I'm sure that won't be a problem,' replied Katie. 'I will talk to Tilly and Angie when they get back and maybe we can arrange something for this evening.' Isabella moved to her and kissed her.

'That would be nice,' she said. 'Tell them to let me know. I think the five of us could have some real fun!' She stepped over to me and squeezed my cock as she kissed me lightly on the cheek. 'I look forward to seeing you dressed up Jim. I hope you won't disappoint me?'

'I will do my best Isabella,' I replied hugging her. 'Let me see you out.' I walked her to the front door as Katie tied up out the back. She hugged me once again, grinding her semi hard cock against my panty clad member.

'I'm sure you will Jim!' and she headed out the door. I watched her walk to her car and noticed that Angie and Tilly pulling into their driveway. I waited as I watched Isabella drive away and the girls get out of their vehicle. They both turned to follow Isabella's car down the street and then turned to me. They looked at each other and then turned to me, mischievous smiles on their face and I realised I was standing there in pink panties.

csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers
12