My New Neighbours Ch. 06

Story Info
I meet another of my neighbours' fuck toys!
17.4k words
4.59
12.3k
20

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers

Following Tilly and Angie's departure, I used what was left of the morning to mow lawns and tidy up around the garden. Katie went out to visit a new friend she had made at work, which was unusual as we kept pretty much to ourselves (next door neighbours notwithstanding), and said she would be a few hours. I finished the gardening and had just gotten out of the shower, when there was a knock at the door. Wrapping a towel around me, I went and answered it. It was Angie. She was wearing a black t-shirt and a long purple skirt, the one she wore the night her and Tilly revealed themselves to me. She was carrying a brown bag which she handed to me when I opened the door.

'Oh hey, Angie,' I responded to her thrusting the bag at me. 'What's this?' Angie looked down at my towel and smiled.

'It's something for my slut to wear tonight,' she replied with a smile. I looked in the bag but whatever it was, was wrapped up.

'Ok cool,' I said. 'Um, given that I'm cooking the BBQ, is it ok if we bring our outfits over with us rather than wear them?'

'Yes, that will be fine. Come round about six, ok?'

'Sure, no problems,' I replied and went to close the door. Angie put her hand up to stop me.

'Katie's not here is she?' she asked.

'Err, no, she went out to see a friend. Why?' Angie smiled again, but, surprisingly, looked a little coy, not a look I had seen before.

'Well, I know that you are not wearing women's lingerie at the moment, but I'm horny and was hoping you could help me out?' I looked at her, my cock beginning to stir under my towel at the thought of her massive girl cock.

'Um, I don't know Angie. You already had a shot this morning and we are meeting up tonight. Surely you can wait...' I glanced at the clock on the wall, '...what another five or six hours?'

'I don't want to wait,' she whined. 'I'm horny and you are the best cocksucker we have ever had. C'mon, it won't take long, and I promise that I will make it worth your while tonight.' My cock was now hard and I noticed that she noticed. She reached out and squeezed it through the towel. 'What do you say my slut? I know you want to suck my big girl cock, you can't get enough of it and we both know that.'

She was right of course. I did love her girl cock and would be only too happy to get down on my knees and suck on her thick shaft until she exploded her sweet, thick cream down my throat. Having said that, I was unencumbered by having to obey the rule we put in place about women's panties/lingerie, so I could say no if I wanted to. Angie continued to look pleadingly at me. I smiled and stood aside to let her in. She moved into the lounge room and I closed the door.

She stood in the centre of the room facing me. I put the bag down and moved to her, my towel sticking out from the stiffness of my cock, but I was thinking I didn't want to come again given the night ahead of us. I put my hands on her waist and leaned forward and kissed her, our tongues chasing around each other's mouths. She reached for my towel but I pushed her hands away.

'No,' I said, breaking off the kiss. 'I'm saving myself for tonight. Plus, I'm in charge if you want this to happen now. I'm not wearing women's clothing so you are just Angie, not Miss Angie.' She pouted and I stepped away. 'We can stop if you would prefer?' I knew I was playing with fire, and it was likely that I would pay for it in the long run but, for the moment, I decided to risk seeing how far I could push her.

'Ok Jim,' she replied with a sly smile. 'We will play it your way this time. I'm so horny that I am willing to let you have your moment but, just remember, you will be dressed up tonight and you will be my bitch, and I will have the last laugh.' I smiled and kissed her again.

'I wouldn't have it any other way Angie but, for now, you will do as I say if you want me to help you with this' and I gripped her now stiff cock through her dress. As usual when seeing me, she wasn't wearing panties and I could feel the heat of her cock through the thin purple material. She smiled and kissed me as I continued to squeeze her firm cock.

'You'll get yours slut,' she whispered in my ear, breaking off the kiss and nibbling at my neck.

'I'm counting on it!' I grinned and moved my hands under her t-shirt and grabbed her tits with both hands, squeezing firmly and running my thumbs over both nipples. She let out a moan and moved her hands to my ass, squeezing, then gripping the bottom of the towel and lifting it up, moving her hands to my bare ass cheeks. She continued to massage my ass cheeks, occasionally running a finger over my hole, as I squeezed her tits and played with her nipples. Her cock was fully erect and sticking up between us, rubbing against mine.

I removed my hands and grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and lifted it over her head, freeing her firm breasts. Her nipples were like bullets and I lowered my head and started sucking on them, alternating between them. She moaned and pushed her chest against me and gripped my ass cheeks tighter. She started grinding her hips against me, causing my cock to get even harder and leak a bit of precum. I spent a minute sucking on her nipples and I could tell she was getting impatient, moving from foot to foot but, true to her word, she hadn't tried to take over.

I moved my hands to her hips and, grabbing her skirt, pulled it down, freeing her stiff girl cock. I pushed the skirt down as I knelt. I was now level with her beautiful cock and could see she truly was excited. She stepped out of her skirt, leaving her stark naked in the middle of the lounge room. The veins along her thick shaft pulsed and clear fluid leaked from her cock slit. I licked it with a light tongue action, causing Angie to shiver. I took her shaft in my right hand, lifted it up and ran my tongue along the length of its underside, from the head to her groin. Her balls were hanging down, looking beautiful and no doubt full of girl cream. I ran my tongue over them, gently sucking on each, causing Angie to grab my head. I stopped my sucking over her balls and said firmly:

'Remember, I'm in charge Angie.' She sighed and removed her hands, placing them on her hips. I was quite surprised that she gave up so readily and thought I would try and push my luck. 'Play with your beautiful tits Angie. I love it when a girl squeezes her own tits.' If looks could kill I would be dead, but she did as I asked and started squeezing them. I smiled to myself and thought that, despite the pay back that no doubted awaited me later, it was worth it and I was enjoying myself.

'Suck on your titties Angie. Take those stiff nipples into your mouth and suck them for me.' Another death stare, but she did as I asked, sucking on one and then the other. I wished that I hadn't promised myself I wouldn't cum, as I was seriously turned on, so much so that I removed my towel, freeing my hard cock, its head glistening with precum. Angie sucked on her tits and I continued to run my tongue up and down her shaft. I worked my way back to her cock head. It was engorged and flaring, its colour dark and angry. Precum leaked from her slit and I poked my tongue in it, tasting her juice, causing her to moan on the tit in her mouth. While changing nipples, she said:

'Please Jim, suck my cock. I want your warm mouth on my hard girl cock. Please!' I had not seen this side of her and smiled to myself. I opened my mouth wide and guided her cockhead into it. She moaned loudly as her cock hit the back of my throat, but I just let it sit there. No sucking, no slurping, no licking. As expected, she started to thrust and I immediately removed her cock from my mouth, causing her to cry out in frustration.

'Fuck sakes Jim!' I laughed lightly and guided her cock back into my warm mouth. This time I started sucking lightly on her thick shaft, flicking my tongue over her head and generally slobbering all over her girl cock. I did this for a couple of minutes until I had saliva running down my chin and onto the tiled floor. I could feel that she was close to cumming but I wasn't ready to allow her to orgasm just yet. I took her cock out of my mouth and stood up, kissing her, letting her taste herself on me. I squeezed her tits again and whispered to her:

'Turn around!' She turned, her cock dripping spit as she did. My cock was still hard and, as I hugged her from behind, was nestled between her plump ass cheeks. I reached around and grabbed her tits with both hands and started playing with them. She reached her hands up and looped them behind my neck and I nuzzled her. Her cock with continued to point up, my saliva running down her shaft and onto her heavy hanging balls. I let go of her right breast and reached down and grabbed her shaft and started wanking it slowly, my spit a ready lubricant. She started moaning as I continued to jerk her and squeeze her left tit. I was slowly thrusting my hips, rubbing my cock between her cheeks -- just enough to keep me hard, but not enough to shoot my load.

Angie let go of my neck and moved her hands to her tits, her left hand joining mine in squeezing her firm mound. Her right thumb and forefinger were pulling and twisting her right nipple. I took my left hand away and let her take over and moved it to her left ass cheek. I ran my fingers lightly over the firm flesh, causing her to squirm. I was still slowly jerking her cock but stopped and moved my right hand to her right cheek. As Angie continued to squeeze her big tits, I was massaging her ass cheeks against my cock. Precum was leaking out, dripping over her ass. Reluctantly I moved my hips away, causing her to moan with disappointment. It was short lived as I rang my fingers up and down her ass crack. I knelt down again, my face level with her sweet globes of flesh and planted kisses on each cheek. Angie moved a hand to her cock, but I slapped it away and so she moved it back to her tit.

'Lean forward,' I told her and she did, leaning her hands on the arm of the lounge chair. I made her spread her legs a bit further. She looked so hot and sexy. Long legs with a firm butt, heavy hairless balls hanging down, large tits with swollen nipples swaying and a big thick girl cock sticking straight down. I gripped her ass cheeks in both hands and spread them, exposing her tight hole.

I started tonguing her, causing her to squirm and buck. I lapped at her asshole and then reached around with my right hand and grabbed her right hand, guiding it back to her ass. She realised what I wanted and she gripped it and pulled, freeing up my right hand. I pulled her left cheek further, opening up her tight hole and proceeded to tongue fuck her.

Angie was now panting and moaning heavily and her cock was freely leaking clear juices. I reached under and between her legs and gripped her stiff cock. Running my hand along her shaft and up to her cockhead, I used her precum and what remained of my spit as lubricant, and started jerking her cock. Angie was moaning loudly and pushing herself back against my tongue, causing it to go deeper. I picked up my pace on both my tongue and hand and was rewarded with the sight of her balls contracting, ready to release its sweet load.

I removed my tongue from her asshole, eliciting a groan of disappointment which was short lived as I replaced my tongue with three fingers of my left hand. As soon as my fingers entered her asshole, Angie let out a roar and came hard. I could feel her cream rushing up her shaft before exploding out of her cockhead. Shot after shot of thick white cum splattered over the arm of the chair. Her asshole clamped down on my fingers tightly but I continued finger fucking her as her orgasm started to subside. Finally, she could take it no longer and collapsed forward, landing partly on the cum covered arm of the chair.

As her asshole closed, I briefly considered slipping in my still stiff cock, but decided against it. I'm sure I could persuade Angie to let me fuck her later -- after all she previously did say she enjoyed it. I grabbed my towel off the floor and started to wipe Angie off where she had landed in her own cum. She allowed me to finish and then rolled onto the lounge, her girl cock starting to soften, white cum still leaking from it. I leaned forward and took her cockhead into my mouth and sucked the remaining juices out of her. She ran her hand across my head as I did. I let her cock slip out of my mouth and leaned up and kissed her.

'Thank you Jim,' she said. 'You are the best!' I blushed and thanked her.

'Remember,' I said, 'you said you would make it worth my while.' She nodded.

'I know,' she answered and looked down at my cock. 'Would you like to fuck me now or later?'

'Later,' I replied, 'as I want to take my time.' She smiled.

'Don't think I haven't forgotten you bossing me around either.'

'No, Miss Angie'

XXXXX

After Angie left, I lazed around until Katie returned home, which was a couple of hours later. Katie looked a little flushed and I asked her if she was ok.

'Oh yes,' she replied uncertainly. 'I probably had a couple of drinks too many, that is all.'

'I see,' I replied, however I had my doubts as she looked like she did after a heavy sex session. I didn't think that Katie would be cheating on me but, given what I had gotten up to over recent times, it would be difficult to get angry if she had. Having said that, my being used by the girls and Isabella was something that she agreed to and wasn't considered cheating in her mind. Besides which, I still loved Katie and, despite the fantastic sex that I was having with the girls, I would never leave her for either of them, even Angie, who I had grown very fond of. 'You sure that's all it was?

'What are you asking Jim?'

'I don't know Katie, I just wondered whether you had found a replacement for me.' I said it half-jokingly, but part of me was concerned. I had seen how she had come to love the larger cocks of our neighbours and I wasn't getting any younger. Plus, with the girls next door using me on a regular basis, I was a little concerned that Katie was feeling left out, even though she was often involved and allowed me to participate those times she wasn't. She laughed.

'Jim, really? Must we do this every time?' She came and hugged me and I could clearly smell the alcohol she had consumed. 'I love you and am not looking for a 'replacement'. And,' she continued, 'if I was, it would only be a physical thing and I would want your ok, and maybe even you involvement.' I looked at her quizzically.

'You want to see me with another bloke?' I asked her.

'Maybe,' she replied.

'Yeah, I don't know babe. Transsexuals are one thing but, I'm not sure about a guy.'

She laughed again.

'Really? I've seen your porn collection. Photos of blokes dressed up in lingerie like you, groups of them sucking dicks and getting fucked in the ass. You have also got photos of big black cocks, so don't tell me you haven't fantasised about getting it on with men.'

I blushed a little as she was right. I always fantasised about being involved in a crossdresser orgy. While girls like Tilly and Angie were incredibly sexy, there was something about a bloke dressed in lingerie, hard cock stocking out of the top of frilly panties, legs encased in stockings and ending in high heels. And who doesn't like big black cocks!

'Ok, you've got me there. I guess I would like to try it. I can't imagine it would be that different to being with the girls, except perhaps less curves and softness. I know you have always fantasised about being with a black guy, perhaps we can find one for you.'

'Really?' she replied excitedly.

'Sure. You have let me have my fantasy, so I guess it is only fair that I let you have yours.'

'I would want you there.'

'Oh, I would be there. Do you think I would really let you loose on your own with a big black cock?' I replied with a laugh.

'Well, maybe we can find one who would be willing to service us both. I think I would like it even more if it was a big BLACK cock up your ass!' I hugged her.

'No problems. I'm sure we can find one that suits us both.' She kissed me and I could taste the alcohol. 'So who is this new work friend that seems to be leading you astray?'

'Her name is Em. Her and her partner moved here recently.'

'Em?' I asked, 'as in Emma?'

'Actually no, her name is Marge, or something like that, but she prefers to be called M -- the letter M.'

'I see,' I replied somewhat bewildered.

'She's nice. I think you would like her. She's your type.'

'My type?'

'Yes. She is almost your height and has curves in all the right places. She is younger than us, but I get the feeling her partner may be older -- he wasn't there today. She's funny and smart and is fitting in well at work, however she can drink like a fish so, yes, I am a bit tipsy.'

'Ok,' I said. 'I look forward to meeting her one day.'

'What's that?' asked Katie pointing to the bag Angie had dropped over.

'Shit! I had forgotten about that. Angie dropped it over and I never got a chance to look at it. It's my outfit for tonight.' Katie looked at me questioningly.

'Why didn't you open it when she was here?'

'Um, I got distracted,' I responded meekly. Katie raised an eyebrow.

'Distracted huh? I'm sure you did. No doubt this distraction involved you with her giant dick up your ass.'

'Not this time,' I answered and proceeded to give her the highlights of what happened.

'She actually allowed you to take control?' Katie asked after I finished. I nodded.

'Reluctantly, but yes, she did.'

'You're going to cop it later, you know that don't you?' I nodded again.

'No doubt I will but, you know, it won't be the worst thing. Angie's punishments are half pain and half pleasure. Plus, she told me she would make it worth my while, so there is that to look forward to.' Katie picked up the bag.

'So, let's have a look.' I took the wrapped parcel out of the bag and tore into the light tissue paper. I glimpsed bright red latex material and, when I unfolded it, found it was a latex dress type thing. It had a loop that went over my head, slim in the waist and flared out with a skirt. Included was a bright red satin bra and red latex stockings. Lastly, a jewelled butt plug made of stainless steel. The jewel was a red ruby and it was larger than the ones I already had. A little note was tied to it.

'You can get dressed at our place after we eat but this has to be in when you come over.' It was signed by Tilly.

'Very nice my love,' said Katie looking at everything. 'You will be a red slut tonight. I assume the girls will want you to wear your red thigh high boots. Maybe you should try the dress and bra on now, just in case they don't fit.'

'Good idea,' I replied. We moved into the bedroom and I stood in front of the mirrored wardrobe door and slipped off my shorts. My cock was beginning to stiffen as I picked up the bra and slipped my arms through the loops. The girls must have guessed my size pretty closely as it fitted quite well. It was a soft cup bra with no wire, so fitted my chest quite well. I noticed it had a small red rose embroided on the front and smiled. It mirrored the one on the pair of panties I was wearing when Angie caught me yesterday lunchtime. I then slid the latex stockings on. They were a bit trickier but also fitted well, stopping up my thigh, almost level with my balls.

My cock was now stiff and standing out in front of me as I stepped into the dress and worked it up my body. It was a much tighter fit and I struggled to bend forward and slip the loop over my neck, but managed to get everything in place. It didn't help I had a bit of a belly but at least it wasn't too tight that it made it uncomfortable. I then slipped on the thigh high boots.

'It's a bit short,' I said, noticing that my cock was sticking out the front. I turned and my ass cheeks were clearly on display.

csm1967
csm1967
182 Followers