My New Panty Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
1.6k words
4.48
47.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
garamel
garamel
23 Followers

Part 3

I should have figured it out a few years before I actually did, my panties and bras and some of my undergarments just seemed to wear out fast, the elastic the lace all just seemed to fall apart quickly, I just figured like everything else as the years ran by the makers were cutting corners and the quality had suffered.

Yesterday when I came home and found Glenn with my panties wrapped around his cock stroking it it began to make sense, it was him who was ruining my things. I've got to tell you the very idea made me get so on edge, {in a good way} I knew this was something I had to explore, I just wasn't sure where to begin. So tonight I planned on setting my plan in motion.

Later that evening

At dinner last night I let him know I was very hot for an evening of sexual fun, it was easy to see the mention of of bedroom adventures excited him as well, he quickly jumped up after dinner then told me to go sit and he would clean up the dinner mess. I listened to him hard at work clearing the table, loading and starting the dishwasher. When I heard the washer start I stood and returned to the kitchen finding him folding and hanging a small towel on a drawer front.

Glenn is a fastidious cleaner and organizer and the efficiency of his work always had amazed me. He frequently cleaned, cooked and organized for us, for me he was a dream come true, damn near the perfect man. It was because of this I knew I had to reciprocate and try to be his perfect wife.

I thought to myself as we sat in front of the t.v. that he had been asking me without saying the actual words for months for this. Did he really want this? Did I have it in me to try and fulfill his fantasies.

The news finished on t.v.and when it did I turned to him and told him " I'm going to shower, give me a half an hour and meet me in bed." I gave my ass a few extra shakes as I walked to the stairs and when I started to climb them I really let my hips loose. I heard him breathe out sharply and I instantly knew I had him.

By the time I reached the bathroom I had completely stripped down nude making sure to leave a trail of clothes all the way to the bathroom. The last item being my soaking panties, I knew when he followed me upstairs he would pick them all up and when he got to my boy shorts he would know how hot I was.

I left the door slightly open so I could see the hallway and he didn't disappoint me stopping to gather each item, when he got to my undies he picked them up and stopped I knew he felt their wetness, he brought them to his face and inhaled deeply, as soon as he did that my already sopping pussy began to drip into the toilet as I watched.

He looked up and saw me watching him in the mirror and right away blushed. When I saw the color rise in his face I told him, " I have decided not to shower, now put those things up I'll be right in, get naked and get into bed."

I finished peeing and wiped myself careful not to clean my leaking vagina. I raised up and started down the hall. When I crossed the threshold to our bedroom I saw him laying on the bed, covered only by the sheet with his dick making a glorious tent in the bedcovers.

I knew I was a little funky down there, this I knew would make him a little uncomfortable. He stared at my nakedness, I smiled when I saw his breath catch as he gulped in a deep breath. "Okay honey I said, I hope your ready." I watched and was pleased when he quickly nodded his head.

"Where are my dirty things sweetheart?, have you put them away already?" I gazed into the closet and observed our recently shed clothing piled neatly on top of the hamper and I was very pleased with him, I only needed to figure out how I was going to approach this. How was I going to put him in the place he apparently wanted me to put him?

I lifted the sheet and stared at his hard cock, it's beautiful eight inches of hard throbbing meat with a beautiful purplish head when he's hard. The best part was when he came it would swell, and the and the slit would open and the ropes of cum would launch, I loved watching it when it happened. He no doubt enjoyed it too.

"Want a blow job honey? I asked. Knowing full well how much he loved it when I sucked him. I also knew he had always wanted to shoot into my mouth but the idea of that was something that repulsed me, so it had never happened. But tonight I thought it just might be his lucky night.

I climbed into bed and turned so my ass pointed towards his face and then straddled his chest and lowered my aching twat onto his mouth, I knew my odor might bother him but tonight I wasn't taking no for an answer. I spread my labia and lowered onto his mouth, he hesitated so I told "Him get busy if you want that blow job, and if you do a good job maybe tonight I'll let you cum in my mouth.

Right away he went into attack mode, his tongue plunging into my hole, each time pulling my wetness into his mouth, each time thrilling me to the core. Any hesitation he had shown quickly left him, I guess he had the motivation he needed. I raised up and brought my clit to his tongue and he knew what I wanted, right away he started to suck on it and when he drew it into his mouth and flicked side to side because that was what I liked most. My orgasm began to build I could tell it was going to be huge, I knew I was going to flood his mouth with my girl juice. When the contractions started I smothered him with my cunt, the liquids coming out of me straight into his mouth.

I heard him gag a little so I raised off him to let him breathe I knew if I stayed on him I would suffocate him. That fact would be no good because I had plans for tonight for my hubby who whether he knew it or not was about to become my maid.

I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth enjoying the soft feel covering the hard tube, I loved the texture of it's head as it passed between my eager lips, stretching my mouth open, I could feel each vein bulge with every beat of his heart. " Honey tonight cum in my mouth, tonight your dream is mine too."

He grabbed the bedding in each hand and began pumping his hips fucking my mouth, almost too vigorously, I pushed down on his hips slowing him down, but I sped up my mouth and pushed my mouth over his penis taking it as deep as I could. I felt the head start to grow, the moment I had denied him was here. His cock jumped in my mouth I covered the tip with my tongue and felt the explosion shoot into me. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eat it eat it take my cum.

It was almost more than I could handle I made sure not to let a drop of it spill from my mouth. I raised up and faced him, then I leaned in and covered his lips with mine, I pushed my tongue between his lips forcing open his mouth and let the cum drain from my mouth to his. When he didn't try and stop me I knew at that instant this bitch was mine.

Part 4 How Far Tonight?

"Swallow that honey," I told him I watched as his mouth closed and I knew that it was now sliding down his throat.

I backed off him a little and gazed into his eyes, I was a tiny bit concerned how he would react to the cum swapping, as I watched his expression warily he met my gaze and then said, "Oh my God honey that was incredible. Thank you so so much."

My mind was now beginning to hatch my plan. "Glenn honey how would you feel about dressing up for me?"

"Millicent so long as it stays in this house only, I would do anything for you, me or us if it would make you happy. I always want to be whatever you want it if it would mean more of the blow jobs like tonight."

"Tell me Glenn how about a maids uniform?" A soft satiny sexy one, would you do that for me?"

"Millie he said I would really like that."

"How about some panties and hose? And maybe a garter belt?" Perhaps that was pushing to far when he didn't hesitate to answer yes I had the answer HE wanted, I figured to myself we would try it for a week, and if we both enjoyed the role who knows where it will lead.

"Friday after work I'm going shopping for you, so you have two days to change your mind, if you don't, the adventure starts then." I told him. "Friday I will also have a few new rules, so we'll see then just how good a maid you will be."

To Be Continued................

garamel
garamel
23 Followers