My New Pet Elf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,293 Followers

I pulled my cock out of her and slammed it back in to the hit. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Emulstia was still teasing the groom. "Wow, look at that expression on your wife's face! How does it feel to know that you will never, ever please her like that even if you live to be a million? You know when he's done with her, she'll want to go out on Pacts as often as possible. It was inevitable really. Every elf girl tries a human eventually, and every single one turns into a starving slut for human dick." Eldrago groaned, still speechless. "Tell you what, elf boy," the sultry dark elf continued. "Why don't I suck your dick?" She knelt before him, her fingers going to his belt. "Has you wife ever done this for you?"

He shook his head.

"That's not really that surprising. Few elf women ever bother giving their elf boys oral pleasure. But I'll do it for you, just this once, to ease the pain of watching your beloved bride taken by a far superior male." She took out his dick. "A bit longer than three inches. Not bad. For an elf." She mumbled a few phrases and Eldrago's cock was surrounded by a faint glow. "An orgasm prevention spell," she explained. "Can't have you blowing your little load until you're ready to knock up your bride, now can we?" She took it into her mouth and began to bob her head.

While this was happening I was still fucking Emahna. Frankly, I was going easy on her, but even so, she was having an orgasm every other thrust. I flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees and fucked her doggy style for a while, teasing her clit with my fingers. She looked up at Emilliae. "OH GODS EMI ITS SO GOOD! I think I'm a slut for human cock!"

"I know, right? Just watching you is turning me on!" Emilliae's fingers slid down to play with her clit.

Finally, I was about ready to cum. I pulled out of Emahna's newlywed pussy and brought her head up to my dick. She just stared at it, eyes half closed like she was in some kind of trance from inches away until I prompted her.

"Finish me with your mouth."

She hesitantly brought her tongue to the tip and gave me a lick, then engulfed my head with her lips. It was clear she'd never sucked a dick before, but I was close, so it didn't take much. I pulled out of her mouth and painted her face to match her dress as she fingered herself furiously. I'm pretty sure she had another orgasm right when the first glob hit her forehead.

I held the cum-splattered bride's legs open and beckoned Eldrago. "Your wife's ready. Come and get her!" Eldrago pulled himself from Emulstia's mouth, the glow around his cock fading. He stumbled across the room, shoving himself into his wife. He placed his hands over her abdomen, removing her SNS. Three strokes and he was done, pouring his seed into his wife's hyper-fertile pussy as he looked up at her cum stained face. He collapsed on top of her, unconscious. Emulstia was probably holding him right on the edge with her orgasm denial spell.

"Congratulations," whispered Emilliae, giving her friend a peck on the cheek. "You're pregnant!"

I picked Eldrago up and set him gently on the ground. "Now that that's out of the way, why don't we continue."

"Are you serious?" asked Emahna. "But you just came, how can you..."

My cock was beginning to stiffen again, and once again she got that look in her eyes. I do so love that look.

"But my SNS has been disabled, if you cum inside me now, you'll bind me to you in Pact..."

"That's fine, because I'm going to be fucking you up the ass."

"You're going to...ahahahaha, ha... omygod, you're serious."

"I nodded."

"What if I say no?"

"What do you think?"

She looked to Emilliae. "Save me Emi! Your ape is going to tear my ass in half!"

The blonde elf sighed. "Emahna, the whole point of the Pact is to submit to a human male. SUBMIT, as in let him take control. When you're on Pact, you don't get to say 'no'. If he wants your ass, he takes your ass. This is as good a time as any to learn."

The brunette elf was almost in tears. "But... But..."

"Don't worry. I'll be right here with you." Said Emilliae. She stroked her friend's hair gently. "It will hurt, but after a while you'll be begging for him to slam your ass harder. Trust me, I know."

I pressed the head of my cock against the cum-stained bride's asshole. "Oh, by the way, when you're kid is born, send me some pictures."

I thrust forward, claiming her asshole for humanity.

Narg
Narg
1,293 Followers
12