My New Pet Elf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,286 Followers

She shook her head.

"I didn't think so. My seed would have knocked you up, and you probably would have died delivering my baby. But just now, you didn't even care. Your need for human seed surpassed every vestige of reason and even self preservation. You are a slut for human cock. All you dark elves are just sluts for human cock. Say it."

"I am a slut for human cock," she whispered. I squeezed out the last of my cum onto her hair and gave her ass a final slap.

I looked out over the crowd, spotting my pets near the back. Emilliae and Emulstia were sixty nineing, fervently licking each other's wet slits as the orgy continued to rage around them. I hopped down off the stage, wading through the tide of slutty Dark Elves toward my girls, and picked them up.

"Lets go home."

"Yes, master," my pets said in unison.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As it turned out, the Cabal was being held in an abandoned warehouse only a few miles away from my house. Luckily it was the middle of the night and no one was around to see. Still completely nude, I carried my exhausted elves back home.

When we reached my house I stumbled to the bedroom and we all collapsed in a pile on the bed. I passed out, utterly spent.

I woke hours later, the sun shining through the window and a tiny tongue lapping at my shaft. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful pet elves looking up at me. The blonde high elf was smiling and massaging my balls with her hands while the sultry dark elf slowly licked up and down my shaft.

"Good morning, master," said Emilliae. "The dark one and I would like to express our gratitude for saving us from the clutches of the nefarious Dark Elves."

"By all means," I said, sitting up. "But you should thank Emulstia first. She volunteered to go save you."

Emilliae turned to the dark elf, eyes shining. "Is that true?"

Emulstia looked away awkwardly. "Well, it's just that I can't properly worship master's cock by myself, and I really like fucking you with the strap-on, and..."

The blonde high elf sprang at Emulstia, pulling her into a fierce hug. "Thank you, Emulstia," she said, and pressed her mouth down on the dark elf's purple lips, kissing her passionately. Emulstia looked totally shocked, but soon she was moaning back into the kiss. Emilliae began kissing down Eumulstia's neck, then her chest, her breasts, her abdomen, going ever lower.

"That's the first time you ever used my name..." said Emulstia in wonder as the high elf lavished kisses on her purple skin.

"Don't get used to it, Dark Elf, bitch," said Emilliae, nipping playfully at Emulstia's labia. Then she dove into the dark elf's pussy in earnest, her mouth and tongue a blur.

"You've been holding out on me, high elf slut. OOOOOH, that feels good."

Emilliae giggled as she tonugefucked the dark elf's purple pussy.

I settled back to watch my pet elves enjoy each other for a while, but wouldn't you know it, after a minute my doorbell rang. Dollars to donuts it was another elf, here to interrupt my fun.

I put on a bathrobe and walked to the door. I knew it wasn't the dark elves, because they wouldn't have bothered knocking. Besides, I was pretty sure they wouldn't mess with me after last night. I opened the door.

She was an elf all right. She stood a bit above three feet tall. Her tits, even more proportionally ridiculous than Emilliae's, strained against her tight tank top. Her platinum blonde hair and tight, torn jeans gave her the look of a trashy elf bimbo, but when she spoke, her words were precise, enunciated. She looked like a low class valley girl bimbo but she talked like some kind of aristocrat. "You are the human known as 'Jason' correct? We have much to discuss. Might I be allowed into your home?"

"Alright, come in," I said, intrigued.

She walked into my kitchen and we both sat down at the table.

"Master," said Emilliae, rounding the corner of the hallway. "Who is it?" She gasped when she saw the newcomer. "Your majesty!" she fell to one knee, head bowed.

"Rise, niece. You know social standing in Faeton counts for nothing in the human world."

"Hold on," I said. "You're the Queen of the Elves? And Emilliae is your niece?"

"Great niece actually," the platinum blonde responded. "She's my sister's daughter's daughter. And yes, I am queen of the elves."

"So you're much older than she is, then."

"Correct. I am nearly thirty thousand years old. My dear niece is only five thousand."

"You look pretty much the same age."

"We're elves," she responded, simply.

"Good point. So what can I do for you, your majesty?"

"Actually," said the Elf Queen, "It's that which I can do for you which brings me here. Last night, the Dark Elf Matriarch and every single one of her sisters surrendered to high elf authorities. I'm told you... persuaded them."

I grinned. "I did."

"Then Elven kind owes you a great debt. I'm prepared to offer you anything in my power."

"Anything? Really?"

"I could even offer myself to you in Pact if you wish," she said, smiling seductively.

"Thanks," I replied, "But I have as many pets as I can handle at the moment. There are a few things I want, though."

"You need only speak."

"First, a gift to all human kind. I want the Dark Elves out on Pact with human men as soon as possible. Is there some way you can revoke or shorten their prison sentences?"

"I can declare a Fertility Pardon," said the queen. "The elf population is still dangerously low. Any Dark Elf who bears a child will be given a full pardon, and then sent out on pact. Is that satisfactory?"

"Yeah, that's good. Second, if you are looking to seal a pact with a human, I happen to know one who is in dire need of a pet elf right now. A friend of mine named John."

"Done. Anything else?"

"Yeah, just one more thing. Suck my cock."

"Done. With pleasure." She grinned and slipped under the table. I leaned back as her fingers pulled my bathrobe apart and the head of my cock entered the back of her throat. She was good Better even, than Emilliae and Emulstia. I guess she's been doing this for longer.

I love elf girls. I really do.

Narg
Narg
1,286 Followers
12