My New Pet Elf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers

Tonight was our wedding night. I carried my Emily across the threshold to our bed. We were at her house. She lay back panting. I kissed her lightly.

"I need you inside me, hubby," she moaned.

I smiled, standing up. "Two minutes," I said.

She looked at me questioningly. "What are you..."

I put a finger gently against her lips. "Two minutes." She nodded slowly. I stood and walked swiftly from the room. I had some business to take care of first. As I passed through the doorway Emilliae and Emulstia fell into step on either side of me. Both were completely clothed in their most impressive garments and they looked kind of nervous. Cute. I lead them down the hall and knocked on a door.

"Come in," said a distracted male voice. I opened the door and stepped in.

"Hello, James," I said softly.

The young man turned away from his computer. "Jason? What the hell are-"

A placed a finger against my lips. "Quiet. We don't want your mother to hear us. Thin walls."

"Tell me about it," he said, rolling his eyes. "So? What do you want?"

James was Emily's eighteen year old son. He was smart, did well in school but had few friends and lived mostly in his head. Honestly he reminded me of myself at that age more than a little. He was moving out in a few weeks and starting college, which was probably a good thing given his mother's tendency to scream like a banshee during sex.

"I want to make you an offer," I said.

"I hope you're not gonna say something about being my new dad," he said, hostility thinly veiled. I couldn't blame him. I'd probably feel the same about some dude marrying my mom.

"Uh, no. I came here to offer you a distraction. Given that the walls are so thin."

"What are you talking about?"

I placed my hand on Emilliae's blond head. "This is Emilliae." James jumped as Emilliae suddenly became visible. "And this is Emulstia." I patted her head and she too became visible to my new son-in-law. She smiled and waved.

James stared at my pet elves, completely startled. "What... what are they, succubae?"

Emilliae harrumphed, assuming her haughty elf persona. "EXCUSE me? Is it possible that such an ignorant human ape exists that does not recognize the perfect beauty of the Elf?"

"Elves... but... that's impossible."

"Not impossible," I chuckled. "Just awesome."

"Why are they here?" asked James, still confused.

Emulstia smirked. "We're here to distract you while he fucks your mom." She pointed at me with her thumb.

"To be clear, I'm only lending them to you," I clarified. "They're still my girls. But, If you treat them right, they just might tell their friends about you. Just a friendly tip." I stepped out of the room. "Now, I'm gonna go fuck your mom. Have you ever wanted a little brother or sister?"

"What did you say, you bastard?" he snarled. "I'm going to..." With a rustle of cloth, the dresses of both elves fell to the floor, revealing their perfect bodies. James trailed off, staring slack jawed.

"Have fun!" I said, shutting the door. I returned to my new wife. She had taken the opportunity of my absence to remove all her clothing except for her bridal veil and she was fingering herself eagerly.

"Take me," she moaned. "I need you. Now."

I quickly disrobed and slid my body up hers, mashing her tits against my chest. I kissed her softly and played with her clit with my fingers.

"I need you inside me right now!" she moaned. "Quit teasing."

"No, Emily, I won't quit teasing." I rubbed my cock against her pussy lips and felt her wetness. She tried to buck her hips into me but I held her down. "You want my cock?"

She nodded.

"Then say something really sexy," I demanded.

"Like what?"

"You're a smart girl, Em. I'm sure you'll think of something." I kept teasing her pussy with the tip of my cock.

"Fine." She lowered her voice to a deep, sultry, sensuous tone, one that would send shivers up any man's spine. "I'm ovulating. One of my ovum will remain in the ampulla portion of one of my fallopian tubes for the next eighteen to twenty four hours. In that time, your hot, virulent sperm will shoot into my reproductive tract, PENETRATE the cumulus oophorus mass and reach the zona pellucida. One sperm cell will..." she trailed off, panting rapidly, then continued. "It will PENETRATE the zona pellucida, forming the second polar body and PUSHING into the vitelline membrane. And then your genetic material will fuse with mine and miotic cell division will beg-OOOOOHHH!" She moaned as I shoved my cock into her sopping pussy to the hilt.

"You know exactly what to say to make my blood boil," I chuckled as I pulled back for another thrust.

She bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts, already building rapidly toward orgasm. I kept a slow, rolling pace and lowered my head to claim her mouth with a kiss, stifling her moan of pleasure. That's one advantage human women have over elves, you can kiss them and fuck them at the same time. She pulled her mouth away from mine to scream as she came. I halted my thrusts for a time as her pussy convulsed around me. Then I resumed my motion, this time picking up speed with the intention to bring myself to orgasm. Emily moaned and whispered in my ear as I plowed her, urging me onward. "Oh, that's it, stud hubby. Claim my pussy, make it yours. Pour your hot seed into me and knock me up. Impregnate me. Fertilize me! OH!"

Her dirty talk pushed me over the edge, and I slammed my hips forward as my consciousness narrowed only to the feeling of my dick inside her and I came, blasting her cervix with my spunk. I collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. Emily cooed softly as we basked in the afterglow for a minute. But I wasn't done. Hell, I hadn't even gone soft for a single second.

I roughly flipped her over and pulled her into a doggy style position, then rammed my rock hard rod back into her sperm soaked slit. "You didn't think we were done, did you dear?" I hissed. I smacked her ass hard.

"Oh, FUCK!" she screamed, reaching orgasm again. "FUCK MY FUCKING CUNT!" And I did. I fucked her fucking cunt for hours. I fucked her doggy style, then I made her ride me, then I pushed her legs back behind her head and fucked her strait down from above. I came inside her in every single position. Sex with her was completely different than any I had ever had. I didn't feel like a bumbling jackass like I had with my previous human girlfriends, nor did I feel like an ogre or a giant ravishing a maiden like I did with my pet elves. I just felt like a man, fucking the living daylights out of a gorgeous woman. Unlike my elves, I actually had to try in order to please her, and as it turns out, I was now very, very good at that. I was glad for James's sake that I had left Emilliae and Emulstia to distract him, otherwise he would have had a rather disturbing night.

I managed to fuck Emily into unconsciousness after about four hours. I moved off of her and stood on wobbly legs, looking down with pride at my handiwork. She lay spread-eagled on the bed, sleeping peacefully, wearing nothing but a bridal veil and with my cum dripping from her well-used pussy. My dear wife. I grabbed a box of cigars my buddy John had given me as a wedding present and stumbled out onto the balcony, still totally buck naked. At peace with the world, I plopped my ass down in a chair and lit up the cigar.

"You really did a number on her, sir!" I turned my head to see Emilliae peeking around the doorframe at my sleeping wife. "Ha! I knew you could handle her." She tiptoed into the room. I rolled my eyes. She needn't have bothered being careful, since Emily wouldn't have been able to hear her or see her even if she was awake. The elven fear of human women was really unreasonable. Emilliae placed her hand above the abdomen on my sleeping wife and closed her eyes. A faint blue light engulfed her hand as she moved it back and forth, suddenly flashing and turning purple. "Wow, you got her on your first try master! She's pregnant! What a stud!"

"I try," I chuckled softly. I had to be quiet, I didn't want to wake my new wife up. "So, how was James?"

"He's a human male," Emilliae said simply, walking back onto the balcony. Then in a more churlish tone, "The dark one is still with him. He seems more interested in her than in me, to be honest. Something about that purple skin reminded him of a character from some video game, I bet."

"Did you have fun?"

"Of course. He's a human male. I came like fifty times."

"Good. I'm glad." I sighed. All around it had been a good day.

"So, what's life gonna be like for you now, sir?" Emilliae asked, sitting on the balcony railing and crossing her legs. She was wearing the same outfit as the day I met her on the riverbank all those years ago. Her eyes shone in the moonlight and the outline of her sexy figure was almost enough to bring my tired cock to erection again.

I pondered her question for a moment. "Well, James is moving out in a week, and Emily is going to be spending most of her time at work trying to cure cancer. I can delegate most of my shit at work, the board doesn't care what I do as long as the company keeps making money, which it will. So, I'll spend most of my time at home, raising the kid and fucking you and Emulstia."

"I like that plan," she said, smiling. "You know, as scary as human women are, it gives me a huge thrill to screw their husbands while they're away..."

Emilliae looked up at the stars. "Master, that reminds me. Today is the first time you have ordered me or the Dark One to have sex with another human male."

"What, you didn't want to?"

"It's not that... I love human men. And even if I didn't I would follow your orders absolutely and without complaint. But... It just doesn't seem like something you would do. You've always been... possessive... of us. Not that we mind!" She seemed flustered. But she was worried about me, apparently. I guess I should explain.

"Well, I'm not getting any younger, Emilliae. I'm human, and that means I age. If I live long enough, there will come a day when I can't satisfy you or Emulstia anymore. Not anytime soon, but eventually. The two of you are bound to me until I die. I know how much you love sex, and I won't force you to live a life of celibacy while you wait for me to die. So I thought I'd try sharing you now and see how it went."

Emilliae slid down off the railing and jumped up into my lap. I was taken aback as she wrapped her arms tightly around my lower torso. She was hugging me. "You stupid ape," she muttered into my chest. "You aren't supposed to care how we feel, we're your slaves! Your pleasure is our obligation, not the other way around!" I felt some wetness against my chest. She was actually crying! Adorable.

"I'm incredibly grateful," I whispered, stroking her hair. "I was miserable before I met you, you know that? I had few friends, a crappy job, and no luck with the ladies. Fishing was pretty much the only fun thing I ever did. You changed my life. You SAVED me. When I die, my biggest regret will be that I can't be with you anymore."

She looked up at me, smiling sadly. "Honestly, you humans. Always looking for ways to live on after you die. That's why you want kids too, I bet." She wiped her tears away, and suddenly her smile became devious, playful, sexy. She slid down off my lap and jumped up on the railing of the balcony again, spreading her legs and hiking her skirt above her waist to reveal her perfect little elven cunt. My cock quickly, and painfully, stiffened at the sight.

She spoke loudly, almost shouting, although nobody but I could hear. "Well master, I can't make you immortal and I can't bear your children, but if you want to a part of you to live on after you die I have a suggestion: Fuck me. Fuck me harder and better than I have ever been fucked before. Make my SLUTTY ELVEN PUSSY remember the feeling of your HUGE HUMAN COCK hollowing it out so that I NEVER forget, not EVER. And in a thousand years, or ten thousand, or a hundred thousand, when I touch myself, I will think of you, tonight. I'll love my elf husband, and I'll submit to my future human masters, but deep inside, I'll be your Pet Elf forever."

I stood and snatched her off the railing. "You asked for it, bitch," I snarled, and rammed her down onto my cock, impaling her impossibly tight snatch to the hilt. She threw her head back and screamed. The neighbors couldn't hear her. Neither could my new son in law, who was still presumably enjoying himself with my purple dark elf pet. Even my dear pregnant wife, who still lay sleeping peacefully inside on the bed. No, that scream of pleasure, that roar of a tiny elf slut completely overwhelmed by a savage human male, was for me only. It was mine, just like Emillae herself. And it always will be.

Narg
Narg
1,297 Followers
12