My New Place Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrea's teasing continues.
1.7k words
4.6
41.1k
8

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers

After the night of teasing my neighbors' 18 year old son by pleasuring myself in front of the window I decided it felt too good to not do it again. It ended up almost becoming a regular practice for me to put on something sexy and sit down in the chair in my spare room and pleasure myself. I never actually saw my neighbors' son looking through the window, but I always felt like he was in his room watching through his window. I noticed he started having his other guy friends over a lot more often and that gave me enough to make a pretty good assumption that he had been watching and apparently now his friends were too.

The teasing went on for a few months and although I had been having a lot of fun displaying my body for my young neighbor it had been too long since I had felt the warmth of a hard dick and I had to do something to change that.

It was early afternoon one Saturday and I was still lounging around the house in my tight white tank and little cotton shorts that I wear when I go running. They cover my ass but not by much and I like it that way he-he. I decided to give my neighbor a call and when Mrs. Alexander answered the phone I could feel a tingle between my legs as I wondered if I was really going to do this.

"Hi there! I was just wondering if I could borrow your son for a little while this afternoon. I am trying to rearrange some furniture and could use some extra muscle."

"Sure thing, I'll send him right over"

"Thank you so much!"

I hung up the phone and got butterflies in my stomach; could I really do this? He knocked on the door and from the bedroom I told him to come on in. I heard the door open and shut, followed by his footsteps as he moved down the hall and closer to the bedroom door.

"Hi, thanks for coming over. I've wanted to rearrange my bedroom for a while, but I just don't have enough strength to do it myself"

His eyes were already fixed on my nipples which were very visible through the thin fabric of my white top.

"It's no problem. I wasn't doing anything anyway"

I instructed him on where to move things; I really didn't care since I didn't really need it done anyway, but we shifted the bed around and moved my dresser in it's' place. I made sure to bend down often as we lifted and carried things across the room. I knew he was beginning to have trouble keeping his eyes off me and I noticed the bulge beginning to form in his pants.

"Well, I think that's the last of it. You know I really appreciate you helping me out around here."

"It was really no problem at all. I always wondered what the inside of your place looked like anyway"

"Oh really? Because I could have sworn I've seen you peaking in here before when I'm relaxing in my spare room"

His face turned red and he knew he was caught.

"You didn't think I wouldn't notice did you?"

"I don't mind. In fact I think I know the perfect way to thank you for your help. I bet you've always wanted a closer look without that glare from the windows."

With that, I took my top off exposing my firm chest. My nipples were already rock hard and with his eyes wide open I walked towards him and slipped to my knees. A felt a sense of eagerness as my finger grazed his shorts and I felt it again the moment my hands went to his zipper. I slide it down and began rubbing his cock through the outside of his boxers. I reach my hands up and slide my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and slowly slide them to the floor exposing the bottom half of his body to me completely. His hard shaft tensed when I cupped his balls in the palm of my hand. I bring my face in close to his waist allowing myself to catch the musky whiff of his manliness. I nearly came just at the thought of this kid sliding all the way inside me.

My jaw strained to accommodate his dick, as my eyes met his. As I rounded my lips and started a tight seal around his shaft, his fingers ran through my hair and he slowly began to pump my face as he guided his cock in and out.

"Oh, fuck! That's so good!"

And it was; as my head bobbed up and down and my hand stroked every inch of his long shaft. My fingers ran the length of his slick dick, touching the top of the round pink head and back down to his balls; I treated his cock as if I owned it, and at the moment I did.

He held my head deep down his shaft to the point my face turned red from the lack of air. With a tremble and spasm I knew with the pleasure of my mouth on him he was about to reward my efforts. With shot after shot of warm salty cum to the back of my throat my mouth filled with his seed. Looking up at him with my big blue eyes, my fingers inched behind him and gripped his young ass firmly in my small hands. My head thrust suddenly on his cock as I gagged, completely swallowing him whole once more.

"Holy shit!"

He jerked forward wide-eyed, and then back again. After the last dribble of cum surfaced, he immediately sat down on my bed trying to catch his breath that apparently was lost the moment his dick disappeared into my mouth.

As he lay on my bed spent I took the brief moment to go to the bathroom to freshen up a little before making my way back into the bedroom only to find that he wasn't there.

I had hoped for the favor to be returned; my pussy was socking wet from the blowjob I just gave, and I grew a bit frustrated when I walked out of the bedroom. Confused, I headed into the hallway when I felt the rush of a body come from behind me. It struck me familiar when I felt his hands cupping my firm round ass. This young and normally quiet boy running was aggressively running his hands all over my body. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck, while the growing urge of his again throbbing cock pushed against the thin cotton fabric of my shorts. I felt his hands run down my sides and into the waistband of my shorts before he quickly peeled them from my body. On his way back up he reached my sides and pulled my shirt above my head leaving me naked and pressed against the wall of my hallway.

"You thought you had all the control, but now it's my turn!" He said this as his hands planted my face to the wall.

I moaned as his young dick penetrated my hot, soaking cunt. His strong young cock filled me as he pounded me from behind. His grunts that accompanied his thrusts only added to the heat between my legs as my pleasure grew even more.

I was spun around and was soon facing my young neighbor. I could see on his face just how much he was enjoying himself as the expression on his face was one of pleasure but also one of an aggressive young guy who had obviously been wanting this for a long time. The way I had been teasing him, I guess I should have expected it; as he continued to fuck me against the wall I returned his grunts with moans of my own. This only gave him even more motivation apparently, as he started to quicken his pace. I pushed out my plump breasts and his hands found them immediately. He began to squeeze my chest and play with my nipples only stopping briefly to replace his hands with his mouth. He thrust his hips up hard as if he wanted to split me in two and with my dripping wet pussy on his deep he continued more of his assault on my tight body. The long and forceful thrusts caused his cock to slid deeper than I thought possible as he pounded me against the wall.

"Yeah baby, fill up your hot tease of a neighbor! Show me what you've wanted to do for so long!"

Arching my back again, I pushed myself down hard until his dick hit bottom. Even then, he continued to pound away as I came for the second time on his young pulsating cock. Still, he continued lifting my ass, driving into the wet mess of my pussy that his fucking caused.

"Mmmm you fucking stud, what are you going to do now? Are you going to cum inside my tight little pussy?"

I noticed the complete strain in his face, and recognized it from the blowjob I had given him only a short while earlier and knew what was coming. I could tell by the look on his face that he was struggling with the decision of what to do but after I saw his face and began throwing my pussy down onto his dick he realized his decision was made for him. I first felt his cock begin to expand inside me as I continued to suck him deeper inside of my pussy. His dick sunk one last time, but this time his body began to shake as he unloaded several more blasts inside of me. Unlike before however when he filled my mouth with his load this time ounce after ounce of his youthful sperm filled my welcoming womb. I dropped to my knees and cleaned his cock with my mouth taking time to enjoy every inch and making sure to milk every last drop of cum from his shaft before he got dressed and went home.

p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers