My New Place Ch. 03

Story Info
Neighbor's dad gets a shot this time.
1.3k words
4.47
40.7k
8

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers

After the little encounter with my young next door neighbor I felt like such a slut. I couldn't believe that after teasing my neighbor's 18 year old son I somehow had the courage to seduce him as well. In the first few weeks after his visit I found an excuse or two to have his mom send him over to assist me and both times we ended up fucking for at least an hour before he would go home tired and appearing as if he had done some hard work. In a way he had, so I guess he wouldn't even have to lie about that part.

My little shows for him still continued from time to time as well but now we were both aware of each others intentions so my shows went from pretending I didn't know he was watching to actual strip teases through the window as if his room was his very own peep show. I would put on something sexy, a sexy silk nighty or maybe just strip down from what I was wearing to a cute bra and panties set. Either way it didn't matter what I started with I always ended up naked in my chair pleasuring myself for the enjoyment on my voyeur next door.

One Saturday afternoon I was doing some chores around the house in a small white tank top with no bra and a pair of old gray sweatpants rolled down my waist a little. I had my hair in a pony tail and wasn't wearing much makeup because I wasn't expecting company so when my doorbell rang I almost didn't answer it. I went to the door to at least find out who it was and there was my next door neighbor standing on my front porch.

"Hi how are you?"

I greeted him

"I'm fine Andrea. Do you mind if I come in for a second and talk to you about something?"

"Sure come on in."

I wondered what he had to talk about because in the first few months of living in my new home he hadn't really said much to me besides hello as one of us was coming or going from our homes.

We sat down in the living room. I had a seat on the couch and he had a seat on the loveseat just to he left.

"I'm not exactly sure how to say this because it's kind of awkward, but I found these in my son's room and I thought you should know."

He tossed on envelope onto the coffee table in front of me and I opened it up to see a number of pictures my little voyeur had taken from his room during my strip shows and masturbation sessions. I wondered how long he had been taking pictures and I also wondered how long his dad had looked at them before finally bringing them over to me. I was kind of turned on knowing that if he hadn't seen me naked yet he definitely had by now and that meant I now had two men in the same house jacking off to the images of me naked. I tried to hide my excitement and just stared intently at the pictures in front of me trying to look confused or upset or something.

"I'm really sorry about this; I had no idea he was doing this until I came across them when I was in his room."

"It's ok. Boys will be boys right?"

"You mean you don't mind?"

"No not really; if I were that shy about my body I would probably do a better job of keeping my blinds closed."

"Wow, what I would have done at my son's age to have a neighbor like you."

"What do you mean?"

"To be able to look out my window and watch a girl as hot as you stripping; I don't know what I would have done."

"Well, why don't we find out?"

With that I reached down to the hems of my tank top and pulled it over my head, tossing it on the floor. I leaned back on the couch and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my sweatpants and slide them off as well. I threw my left leg over the back of the couch and placed my right leg on the floor leaving my pussy well exposed to my older neighbor. I ran one hand down my stomach to my clit and began rubbing myself slowly. I was getting so wet and my fingers were sliding so smoothly around my clit I couldn't help but start moaning aloud. I opened my eyes to see my neighbor rubbing his dick through his pants; he was already rock hard and it looked like any minute his pants my rip open from the force of his dick trying to break free. I looked over to him and told him to get a little closer so he can get a better look. He stood up and walked over to the coffee table in front of the couch and sat down in front of me. I lifted my leg from the back of the couch and turned to face him. I placed my feet on either side of him and went back to rubbing my pussy and pinching my nipples as he watched. I told him to pull out his dick so I could watch him stroke himself while I fingered my pussy and he had his pants around his ankles in no time. I watched as he pumped his fist up and down on his cock while his eyes stared lasers through my body. I told him to stand up, I left my feet on the table but sat forward on the couch and began taking inch by inch of his cock into my mouth. He released a huge groan and gripped a handful of my hair in his hand as I started bobbing up and down on his shaft. With one hand on my hair his other hand reached down grabbing my chest. He rolled my nipples around between his fingers causing me to moan on his dick. I took his dick out briefly and looked up at him as I slowly ran my tongue around on his balls and then up the shaft of his dick before devouring it again. He reached down further and found my pussy with his hand and started rubbing my clit as I sucked him. The more he rubbed, the more I moaned on his dick, and the more he groaned in appreciation. I felt him drive two fingers into my pussy and start gliding them in and out.

"Shit! I can't remember the last time I felt a pussy that tight."

"How would you like to feel it around something more than your fingers?"

With that I rolled over on the couch onto my knees and presented my ass like a bitch in heat. I felt the head of his cock lining up with my pussy and as he entered me my body rushed with pleasure. His hands reached my hips and he started guiding me back and forth on his dick matching each pull with a hard thrust from behind. All I heard was groaning from behind and the load smacking sound as his balls slapped against my clit as he fucked me. The pleasure finally built up enough that an orgasm ripped through my body. I could feel my pussy tense up and squeeze the rock hard dick that was pumping me and if my pussy wasn't tight enough for him already the extra squeezing definitely put it over top. I felt his thrusts slow down followed by several hot blasts of cum being shot deep inside my tummy. He thrust one last time into me before gliding his dick out of me slowly.

"Damn sweetie; if I had known what a hot little slut you were I would have come over to visit much sooner. Do you mind if I go ahead and keep those pictures for my own collection since I'm sure my son will be taking more soon?"

"Sure, I'm sure you'll enjoy them he-he."

I got on my knees and licked his dick clean before letting him pull up his pants so he could head home.

p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers