My New Place Ch. 04

Story Info
Andrea buys a webcam.
1.6k words
4.49
25.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers

Now that I knew my young neighbor was taking pictures of my little shows through his window and now that I also know that his dad is well aware I decided to step things up just a little. I no longer had to hide my performances so I decided to go out one day and buy a nice web-cam for my computer. I slipped on a little summer dress with no bra and a thong underneath and headed out the door. At the store I was greeted by a young store clerk that looked about the same age as my neighbor (18 or maybe 19).

As I talked with him and browsed their selection of web-cams I made it a point to bend over often and lean forward a lot giving him some nice views of my body depending on where he chose to look. I could see a bulge starting to form in his pants and he was trying to hide it by standing really close to the shelves as he pointed out some of the web-cams he recommended. I reached out and picked one up off the shelf to take a look at it and "accidentally' brushed the front of his pants with the back of my hand. I noticed a twitch in the front of his pants and I'm sure he was hoping I would brush it again when I set the web-cam back on the shelf.

Eventually made my decision and asked the salesman how hard it would be to set up. I knew it was pretty much a plug in and use type of thing but I wanted to play the helpless girl that didn't understand computers. He told me it was easy but that if I had any trouble he would be more than happy to help me set it up free of charge and he gave me a card with his number and e-mail address on it.

I had a few more errands to run that afternoon so by the time I got home I it was close to 8 at night. I put away all my purchases for the day and climbed into the bathtub. I relaxed for a bit taking time to shave my legs and pussy all nice and smooth and I started thinking about teasing the young store clerk this afternoon. I was getting kind of horny and started rubbing my clit in the bathtub and then I got an idea.

I got out of the tub and slipped on a robe and nothing else. I got out my new web-cam and plugged it into my computer and followed the steps to set it up real fast. Then I found the store clerks' card and typed an e-mail to him asking for help setting up my cam if he had a chance.

I started checking some e-mails and playing around on the internet for a few minutes and then I got a message back from him. He told me to sign onto yahoo messenger and he could instant message me the steps to set up my web-cam so I signed into my screen name p_c352006 and then added him to my friends list. He started sending me step by step directions on how to set it up and finally when he got to the end I told him I was going to turn it on and see if it worked. I clicked on my cam which was sitting on the table and not really aimed properly and it came on pretty much pointing at my chest. He said he had a picture but he couldn't really see much and suggested I moved the camera to a spot that my give a better angle. I giggled to myself and stood up reaching for the web-cam.

I leaned forward trying to balance it on top of one of my speakers and I knew that the way I was stretching the camera was looking right down the front of my robe while I leant over. I sat back down trying not to give away anything and I asked if he could see better now. He said the picture was fantastic and asked if I had anything else I needed help with. I told him there was one last thing but that I didn't want to impose since had been so helpful already. He said he didn't mind at all and that he would love to help me with ANYTHING I needed. I told him that I was all alone at home and was extremely horny right now and I wondered if he wanted to help me with that. His response was

"Are you serious?"

With that I stood up and backed away from my web-cam a bit and dropped my robe to the floor exposing my naked, freshly shaven body to the young clerk. I let him take in the site for a few seconds then typed in my address and told him I would be waiting and signed off the computer.

I put my robe back on and went to the living room. I sat down and turned on the television and wondered to myself whether or not he would actually show. I didn't have to wait to long to find out because within ten minutes I heard my doorbell ring so I went to the door. I looked through the peep-hole to make sure it was him and sure enough there stood the young store clerk that helped me just a few hours earlier today. He looked nervous and I know I shouldn't have made it worse but I sat there for a few extra seconds and watched him squirm on my front porch.

Finally I opened up the door and greeted him with a big smile and invited him inside. He walked through the door and shut it behind him then kind of stood there a little unsure of what to do. I could tell how nervous he was so I decided I would have to take the lead on this one if I was ever going to have some fun tonight. I slowly walked toward him and told him how thankful I was that he was so helpful and that I wasn't sure how to thank him but hoped this was ok. I opened up my robe and let it drop to the floor leaving me completely naked in front of him. I pushed him back against the wall and dropped down to my knees.

Looking up at him with my big blue eyes I reached for his zipper and pulled it down. Reaching inside with one hand I felt around for his cock through his boxers and when I found it I started stroking it slowly to get it nice and hard. It didn't take him long and as soon as I knew he was ready I reached up and unbuckled his belt, opened up his pants and slide them and his boxers to the floor.

I wrapped my fingers around his dick and started stroking it up and down and I leaned forward and started lightly licking his balls. I ran my tongue around in circles teasing his nuts and took turns sucking each one into my mouth while I continued stroking him. Then I ran my tongue slowly up the shaft of his dick while I looked up to watch his reaction. His head rolled back and he started moaning as I opened up my mouth and enveloped the head of his stiff member. As I started to bob my head up and down on his dick I kept one hand on his dick stroking along with my blowjob and the other hand was gently rubbing his balls. I started off slow, gliding his dick in and out of my mouth while circling my tongue around his cock as it moved in and out. Minutes later my head was moving as fast as it could while still providing as much pleasure as I knew how. I knew he probably wasn't far from cumming and although I love swallowing a hot load I was dying to be fucked.

I pulled dick from my mouth and told him to follow me to the bedroom. As we entered the room I climbed up on the bed and lay on my back, spreading my legs I motioned for him to climb on top of me. He was between my legs in a flash and without making me wait any longer his dick was filling me up inch by inch. His cock was amazing! I could tell he wasn't very experienced because his technique needed some work but I was so horny that night it still felt great anyway. I wrapped my legs around his back and locked on tight as he pounded away at my tight little pussy. Feeling this young stud going to town on my tight little hole felt so good I couldn't hold back anymore and I threw my head back as my orgasm flooded over me. My groans were matched by grunts from the young stud on top of as he came at the same time filling me up with blast after blast of his hot young seed. I'm glad I was on the pill because he really dumped a lot inside me. When he climbed off me and started getting dressed he told me that if I ever have any trouble with my webcam he only lives a few minutes away and he would love to be of assistance. I told him I would keep it in mind and that he now has my yahoo screen name in case he ever needs to reach me to check in on the how the web cam is working.

p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers