My New Place Ch. 10

Story Info
Andrea has more fun with her neighbors and her webcam.
5.3k words
4.76
20.9k
6
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers

I had only recently begun exploring my inner exhibitionist while having a lot of fun on a new adult web cam site I stumbled across one night. The first few weeks I just watched the members anonymously while I played with myself in my office chair. I noticed most of the guys on the site seemed to sign on and immediately whip out their cocks and start jacking off, which wasn't a bad thing; however, the girls on the site seemed very methodical and would slowly strip off piece after piece of clothing over time as guys filled the chat area with comments begging for a glimpse of tits or ass. I loved the way these guys begged and the way the girls seemed to always give them just enough to keep begging but not enough to stop watching. I wanted to feel that kind power as well.

The first night I decided to participate fully I was so nervous but tried not to show it. I wasn't very experienced with teasing on a web cam and my choice of wardrobe probably gave that away. I had just gotten out of the shower when I got horny enough to actually try it, so I was only wearing a robe when I sat down in front of my computer. I logged onto the site and didn't see many of the regular girls on so I figured this was my chance. I turned my web cam on and started steaming video.

I was immediately joined by over a dozen guys that started typing messages to me. I began typing back, responding to questions about myself. I let the guys try to talk me out of my robe for a while and after a few minutes of small talk my number of viewers was over 200! The thought of all these guys watching me started to get me really horny. That's when I untied the front of my robe and slide it off my shoulders, revealing my chest to my new fans. I ran my hands up and down my stomach and chest, caressing my tits and the guys all went crazy, the messages in the chat box were getting really dirty.

I continued my show by backing up from the computer and opening my legs, hanging them over the armrests of my recliner and leaning it back. I tossed my robe to on the floor exposing my entire body to my viewers. My hands lightly touched my stomach, slowly moving their way down between my legs. I started rubbing and fingering myself, driving my body crazy, closing my eyes and losing myself to the sensation.

For a while I forgot I was even being watched, and when I opened my eyes and looked at the chat box, was amazed at the comments I was getting. I could not believe the mix of compliments along with sexual demands and requests these guys were sending me.

The biggest surprise was how turned on I was getting by this whole process. I leaned back in my chair again and put both hands between my legs. I had two fingers sliding in and out of my soaking wet pussy while my other hand stimulated my clit. God, what a turn on; I was about to cum in front of now over 300 viewers! My body stiffened as the waves of pleasure crashed over me.

After what felt like minutes my body finally relaxed back into my chair. My hands continued to roam over my body lightly, tracing circles around my breasts and stroking the insides of my thighs. I typed to everyone that I would definitely be back on again sometime and I thanked them all for watching and writing me all the messages. After the quick goodbye I logged off my account and shut down my computer before heading to bed.

I got on the site a few times over the next few weeks and each time the number of fans watching my shows grew higher and higher, which only turned me on more during my shows as I slowly became a "regular" on the site in the evenings. During the day, the thought of walking down the street wondering if any of the guys looking at me had seen me online was a turn-on all by itself, often fantasizing what it would be like to meet one of them in person.

My neighbor Randy was an older guy who was very sweet and always willing to help me out around the house with basic repairs, and if he couldn't help me always seemed to have a friend that could. Whenever he or his friends were over I could always tell they were checking me out and although I thought Randy was too old for me I would still wear something sexy and revealing for him when he came over as sort of a "tip" for his help.

One day I was having internet trouble so I went over to Randy's to see if I could use his computer to check my email and stuff. He told me it was no problem and pointed me in the direction of his computer room. I started checking through my emails and a few websites I like viewing when I'm bored, but after a while I got curious about what my neighbor Randy does online and pulled up his history; that's when my stomach dropped. I saw Randy visited the same cam site I have been masturbating on every day for several weeks after my first show! I realized he must have also snooped around on my computer at some point when he was over at my place, discovering my own bookmarks and history.

"Oh my God this is so embarrassing," I thought to myself. I couldn't believe my older neighbor had been watching me masturbate online in front of hundreds of guys. He must think I'm some kind of huge whore. I wondered if he told anyone else about the site as I pulled up the website on his computer, mortified his bookmark went right to my page. He was still logged on under his name (oldboner) and I made a note of it in my phone so I could remember it later when I got home and finally had my internet working again.

Embarrassed, I finished up responding to some e-mails and logged off the computer. As I faced Randy and thanked him for letting me use his computer, I now noticed how his eyes undressed me as he looked at me. Feeling a tingle between my legs with the realization that he had seen me completely naked, I gave him a little smile and turned away to leave, feeling his eyes ravaging my figure, probably envisioning my naked body he had apparently seen so many times on his computer each night.

It took a few days to get a tech out to fix my internet but finally I was back online. I was kind of nervous for a while about doing a show now that I knew my neighbor Randy was one of my many viewers, but I also thought about how much he had helped me around my house and thought this could be an indirect way of repaying him.

One afternoon I got a clogged pipe in my kitchen. All I had to do was call and tell Randy my dilemma and he was instantly on his way over. I now started to wonder if his willingness to help me was less about how sweet he was and more about him wanting to check me out, but either way I was getting my sink fixed which worked for me.

After he finished I asked him if there was anything I could do to repay him and a devilish grin came across his face. "I'll think about it and if something comes up that I could use your help with I'll let you know," he said.

I could sense the hidden meaning in his tone, but played it off, still wondering what his thoughts were. "I notice you have friends over a lot on the weekends, maybe I can make some snacks or something for you guys next time you have a poker night or get together to watch a game or something," I offered, again wondering if he had told any of his friends about his whorish neighbor.

"Actually Andrea, that's a great idea. I'm having a few friends over tonight to watch the game. They'll all be coming over around 7-ish so why don't you swing by around 8 and bring by something to eat."

I normally did my "shows" around 8:30, so I wondered if his choice of time had something to do with showing me off in person to his friends and then revealing my web cam site, a small thrill running through me at the thought. Little did Randy know I planned on doing more than provide just snacks for his party, but perhaps a bit of entertainment as well!

I logged onto the web cam site and put a note on my profile that I was definitely going to do a show that night, but would start a little earlier around 7:30 pm. I often posted if I would be online so some of my "regulars" who had me as a favorite on the site would get the message. The web site sent out anonymous announcements to girls' favorites so they would not miss a show, and Randy's friends wouldn't be over for a few hours so I knew this would give him plenty of time to come across the message before tonight, now knowing he was one of my fans.

As evening approached I had a few snacks prepared. Nothing too exciting, just some pretzels, chips with salsa, some brownies for those with a sweet tooth and another special dip I like making for parties. As the time for my webcam show was getting close, I slipped on a red tank top and white skirt and plopped down in front of my computer. Turning on my computer I began to get nervous, questioning if I really wanted to go through with this, but as I looked out my window to the front of my neighbors' house I could see a couple of additional cars parked in the driveway and knew he would have my "show" playing in his basement while he and his friends watched the game and got drunk. The nerves I felt only seemed to get me even hotter as I realized I would be going through with my plan.

I logged on and imagined what Randy and his friends thought as they watched my cam become available on his computer. They were obviously waiting because within seconds of logging on and opening my cam I watched Randy's username pop up as one of my viewers.

Knowing who some of my fans were brought a whole new feeling to my exhibitionist side, as I started chatting with him and a few other guys, sitting in front of my camera. I started paying more attention than usual to "Oldboner" as he and several other guys I had seen before began showering me with compliments, which quickly turned into messages begging me to show some skin.

I resisted at first; then succumbed and backed away from my computer, standing up. I put my hands behind my back through my shirt and unclasped my bra. Reaching through the arm holes of my shirt I pulled first one, then the next arm through my bra before pulling it down and out of my shirt.

I'm sure most of the guys wanted more than that, but when I sat back down with my hard nipples poking through my top I was knew the guys enjoyed it as the comments continued:

Rdogg96: Oh my god that it so hot

Ohlawd: Lose the panties next

Phatmike: Ditto! You don't need those baby.

Oldboner: God she's fucking sexy as hell

I smiled and thanked them for the compliments but told them I had to leave in a few minutes to drop off some things at my neighbors place. I let them know I wouldn't be gone long but that didn't stop them from trying to get me out of my panties; especially Randy and his friends:

Phatmike: Aww come on baby, nobody will see

Oldboner: You gotta let that thing breathe. Give it some air

Ohlawd: What's wrong? You worried they might smell your horny slit?

Bigstick9: Come on, loosen up. ;)

I stood up and begun walking toward the door, but with my back to the camera I lifted my skirt over my ass and slowly slid my panties to the floor before walking out of the room, knowing the guys would definitely be waiting for my return.

Well, that was the easy part, I thought. Now to go over to Randy's and try to act like I didn't realize they were just watching me remove my bra and panties in front of an entire website.

I gathered up the snacks I had picked up and headed out the door. My legs felt wobbly and my heart was beating out of my chest as I rang the doorbell and waited for Randy to answer. When he did he had a big smile on his face. As he invited me in I watched his eyes go right to my nipples which were even harder now from my nervousness.

He led me downstairs into his basement where he and two of his friends were sitting in front of the television, which was on a blank blue screen. It seemed odd the television was not on, but the radio was playing so I figured they might be waiting for the game to come on. Meanwhile Randy introduced me to Jay and Bill who I hadn't met but had seen coming and going from Randy's from time to time. We exchanged pleasantries for a minute or two and I asked Randy where he wanted the food.

"Right in front of the TV on the coffee table is fine," he replied.

I walked over to the coffee table and could feel their eyes burning into me as I started to lean forward to set down the food. My tank top hung down a little knowing I was giving a good view of my chest. As I stepped over to the other end of the table to set another plate down I could almost feel the guys' eyes running up my legs to my bare crotch and ass! I started to bend down to set the plate down, now with my back to them, sure they were getting a good view of my ass peaking from under my skirt, as shiver ran through me at the thought.

Taking in more of my surroundings, I noticed Randy's computer hooked up to the big television in the room. The TV was on a blank blue screen and I noticed the keyboard sitting on the coffee table with three open beers with condensation on them around it. Three men supposedly watching a game with a computer hooked to the television and keyboard on the table? I knew for sure that not only Randy, but all three of the guys had been watching me!

As I sat the other plate down on the table I bent over a little more. Not only was I exposing my chest even more, but bending so far caused my skirt to ride up a bit more as well. I could feel the air hit my shaved, exposed pussy, somewhat thankful no one was sitting or standing behind me because they might have been able to see it.

The guys asked if I wanted to stay and watch the game with them for a bit but I told them I had some things I needed to get back to. I gave them an impish little smile, heading up the steps and back to my place. I could not help noticing the guys "escorting" me to the stairs, knowing as I walked up them they all got a good view of my ass!

Getting back to my house, I sat back down in front of my computer again and tried to catch up to all the comments on the screen I missed when I was gone. Most of them were from people who had joined late and were asking where I was. As soon as I popped back in front of the camera the messages started flying in again.

Phatmike: Where were you?

Bigstick9: We missed you!

Ohlawd: Don't ever leave again

Phatmike: Did your neighbors see anything?

Oldboner: Did you really go to your neighbors with no bra or panties on?

Marco3: What? She doesn't have a bra or panties on? Prove it

Dirtydreamz: Yeah prove it; most of us weren't here before.

I smiled and chuckled to myself. I couldn't believe how crazy these guys were going over something as silly as seeing a pair of boobs. The combination of power and exhibitionism made me so fucking horny I couldn't help myself. I reached down to my waist and started pulling up my shirt, exposing my tits like some drunk college slut on a Girls Gone Wild video. I shook them around a bit and cupped them in my hands, then pulled my shirt back down giving everyone a little wink.

Marco3: Damn those things are amazing

Oldboner: I wish I knew what those felt like

Phatmike: Take it the rest of the way off

Bigstick9: Show again?

I read the messages and knew they weren't going to give up, thinking "what the hell, it's not like I haven't done this before." I reached back down and lifted my shirt again. Like before I played with my boobs a bit and started to lower my shirt; however, instead of letting it all the way down this time, I stopped halfway and pulled it back up and over my head, tossing it behind me.

I picked up my laptop and carried it to the bedroom where I could get more comfortable. The whole time I carried it, the camera was pointed directly at my firm little tits, giving everyone waiting for me to return minutes ago the payoff they were hoping for. Once in the bedroom, I set my laptop on a small laundry basket I keep at the foot of my bed. It's kind of in the shape of a chest but tall enough that it makes a great laptop stand when I'm on my computer in bed.

I started chatting with some of the guys as my tits remained exposed for all to see; however, I noticed that although Randy was still logged on, he wasn't typing anymore. Normally I would have expected him to be jerking off or something, but with friends over that seemed highly unlikely, so where could he be?

I got my answer soon enough as my doorbell rang. I found my top in the other room and checked to see who was outside interrupting my play time. It was Randy, Jay and Bill standing in front of my door. My heart started pumping a mile a minute and I didn't know what to do.

I finally went with my gut and tried to keep playing off that anything was going on and I opened the door.

"Hey Andrea, the game is getting really good; why don't you come back over and watch it with us for a bit," Randy asked mischievously.

"It's tempting but now isn't a very good time," I answered, wondering what they were thinking.

"What could be so exciting that you can't seem to stay away from this place being all by yourself?" he asked. With that Randy and the guys walked right past me into my house, although I didn't invite them in.

"Can I help you guys with something?" I asked, a bit apprehensive at their behavior.

Randy replied, "Well we figured if you were too busy to come over we needed to find out what was so great over here"

They began walking around my place, going in and out of all my rooms.

"Oh no!" I thought to myself. I never locked my computer!

"Hey guys! I think I found something!" a shout came through the house from my bedroom.

I followed the other guys into my room trying to think of an excuse but I had nothing. Randy was holding the laptop towards us as we walked in and I saw the messages started back up again when my other viewers noticed three random guys walking around the room.

Dirtydreamz: Who the hell is that?

MrSpluge: What are those guys doing there?

Marco3: Is this the big show you mentioned tonight?

Randy read the messages and turned back to me smiling. "So you promised them a big show huh? Maybe we can help you follow through on your promise."

Randy turned the camera away from the bed and towards the door where I was standing. I thought about turning and running but I was frozen and couldn't seem to move. The guys circled me and started rubbing their dicks through their pants.

"Andrea, I know what you do on this site and I know you like it when I watch you. I think it's time you stop teasing everyone on this site and show them what we've all been wondering," Randy said seriously.

"And what's that?" I asked quietly.

"Let's find out shall we?" he grinned as he started typing on the computer:

"Yes this is the big show. Start typing your requests and we'll act them out for you"

Oh my God! Did he really type that? My heart sank into my stomach. I have been on this site long enough to know it's full of some of the dirtiest horniest men around.

"Make her suck some dick!" Was the first message to pop up.

Randy read the message smiling, "Well sweetie, it looks like everyone wants to see you suck some dick!" he said, setting down the laptop on the laundry basket, pointing towards me at the door.

With that, all three guys opened their pants and pulled out three of the hardest dicks I have ever seen. Randy reached out and grabbed my shoulder, forcing me down to my knees. I was in a trance and couldn't believe what was happening, but there I was on my knees in front of two men as I opened it to fill with their cocks.

Jay stepped up in front of me and shoved his dick into my opened mouth. I gobbled down as much as I could, then slowly started working his dick as well as I knew. I flicked my tongue along the bottom of his shaft and cupped his balls with my left hand. My right hand wrapped around his dick and stroked it as I bobbed my head up and down on him.

p_c352006
p_c352006
102 Followers
12