My New Place Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Randy and Bill moved in closer to each side of me and pushed their dicks towards my face. I was lost in sucking Jay's dick, but when Bill started slapping my face with his erection I realized I was ignoring two other hard dicks. Taking my hands off Jay's cock and balls, I reached out to either side of me and gripped the other two cocks pointing at me. I pumped and sucked each of them for several minutes, making sure I gave each guy an equal amount of attention, always keeping all three dicks hard.

Randy moved away for a minute; then spoke up that everyone wanted to see me get fucked.

Randy pointed the camera towards him and the head of the bed as he laid down on his back. As if in a dream I climbed on the bed and faced the camera, mounting him reverse cowgirl style. I lifted my body up enough to feel Randy run his prick around on my slit getting it dripping wet before aiming it at my tight little pussy. I then lowered myself down onto it impaling myself.

Randy moaned from behind me; I wonder how many times he tried to imagine this feeling as he sat in front of his computer.

I felt Randy's hands on my ass as I began riding him faster, my tits bouncing around as I did. Jay and Bill weren't going to be left out and they climbed up on the bed to each side of me. Standing on my mattress so they could get their dicks around my face, they offered them to me as Randy fucked me from below. I was happy to take both of these guys back into my mouth one at a time as Randy pumped me from underneath. I had a hard time keeping my rhythm with Randy going to town on me but I had a good enough grip on those two cocks that they weren't going anywhere.

"Come on Randy, stop hogging this little slut's pussy!" Jay yelled from above.

"Sorry" Randy said almost chuckling as he did

Jay climbed under me and I turned around so my back faced the camera. Randy replaced Jay while Bill still had his cock in my mouth, trying to jam it down my throat.

I turned toward Randy's dick that was just fucking me, sliding it into my mouth as I tasted my juices all over his cock. God this had me so wet, I couldn't believe I was fucking 3 guys on camera.

After a while, Jay slide out of my pussy and rolled out from between my legs. Bill replaced him and I noticed Jay leaving the room to go to the bathroom. I did not have much time to wonder what he was doing as Bill pushed me forward, my head towards the foot of the bed as he entered me from behind.

Randy stroked his dick on the bed beside me and I tried once or twice to suck him but I just couldn't do it. Bill was really pounding the fuck out of me and I didn't want to even imagine the faces I was making into the camera while he did so.

"I was hoping for this" Randy excitedly announced as he pointed to the laptop.

I read the text on the computer: Fuck her in the ass and make that bitch airtight

I had never taken a dick in my ass before but it looked like tonight was going to be the last time I could say that.

Bill laid back on the bed, but Randy told him to get real. "I've been living next to this bitch for too long without ever getting to fuck her. That ass is mine!"

Reluctantly Bill got up and let Randy lay down. Bill and Jay held my arms as they raised me up, positioning myself on top of Randy, still facing the camera.

I felt someone put Vaseline or something on my asshole with their finger. It felt nice rubbing around the rim of my anus slow and soft, but then I felt the pressure on my hole as the finger slipped inside slowly.

"Shit!" I thought as pain hit me, "if one finger is this tight there is no way I'm going to take a dick up there!"

The finger moved in and out slowly for a minute or two and I was surprised to realize I was started to loosen up, the pain going awayt as I relaxed. Just when I got used to the finger in my ass another was added and now two digits began invading my virgin ass.

"That should do it" I heard Randy say anxiously.

The next thing I knew, I felt his cock pressing on my ass just vacated by someone fingers. They may have loosed me up a little, but not enough for a dick to fit in there. That didn't stop Randy though, because he was dead set on fucking my ass and he was going to do it right now!

Randy's hands forced me down despite my efforts to try and take it slower as pain shot through my body, feeling like my ass was being ripped open. Not stopping until he finally had his dick completely sunken in my ass, only then did he finally release his grip on me and allow me to catch my breath as I tried to adjust to his invasion into my colon.

My eyes were shut as I tried to mentally overcome the pain so I didn't notice Bill back on the bed beside me until he grabbed a handful of my hair. Opening my eyes, he shoved his cock back into my face and I instinctively started sucking Bill's dick again, staying as motionless as possible on Randy's dick, still not ready to start moving again for fear of the pain I would feel.

So much for waiting, I realized as Jay moved between my legs, pushing me back onto Randy's chest and lining up his dick to my pussy. He pushed his way into me and I could feel both dicks filling me more than I imagined possible.

Jay started fucking me, causing Randy's cock to wiggle around in and out of my stretched asshole. It didn't hurt that bad to be honest and since Randy wasn't really able to pump from his position I started thinking that maybe I could take this after all.

Jay began pumping in and out of me much faster, and it felt fucking amazing. I would have been screaming in pleasure, but my dick was still full of Bill's cock. Out of nowhere my body shuddered and I came harder than I ever remembered.

My entire body began to writhe in ecstasy, squirming and spasming as the guys fucked me. Bill had to grab my head with both hands to keep my mouth on his dick and but I'm glad he did because in the middle of my amazing orgasm he began shooting his load into my mouth. Fuck! His sperm tasted so good I did my best to swallow down as much as I could. I was getting fucked so hard though some began spilling out of my mouth and down my chin.

Jay watched the cum dripping from my chin and with my body writhing below him I felt his dick expand inside me and knew he was about to come as well. He pulled out of my pussy and began stroking over my stomach. First one blast, then another shot out of his cock and onto my chest, coating my tits in his semen. It was so warm and thick, I started rubbing it around with my hands making my boobs slippery and sticky.

Randy pulled out of me and told Bill to grab the laptop from the laundry basket. He lifted it up and asked what to do and Randy told him to point it at my face. Randy stood up on the bed and forced me to my knees in front of him. Bill pointed the camera at my face as Randy blasted his seed all over it. I have never felt so much cum in my life. I wanted to see this display first hand but my eyes were covered with cum and I couldn't open them.

"Fuck that's a great shot" said Bill as he moved the camera back a bit to show my jiz-covered face and glistening tits for a bit before closing my computer.

"Well baby, thanks for the show, we need to see if we can catch the end of the game," Randy said as I heard them getting dressed.

I was on the bed still afraid to open my eyes, but I clearly heard my front door open and shut again.

"I hope I can find my way to the bathroom without tripping on anything; I really need a towel," I thought, smiling back at the laptop and the praises coming across the screen by my fans as I peeked towards it.

12