My New Powers Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul tests his powers with a woman, no mind control.
2.7k words
3.86
14.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I emerged from my tent and squinted against the late afternoon sun. Characters of all types passed through with wildly differing outfits, some I'd even consider costumes, and decorations adorning their bodies. The smell of grilled meat caught my nose and just then I realized how hungry I was. Fucking that stud must have taken a lot of energy out of me. My stomach grumbled as I caught another whiff of the grill and my mind was consumed with thoughts of filling this emptiness.

I thought of going back into my tent, taking that stud's dick down my throat, and growing it long enough to coil multiple times inside my stomach. Maybe I could make a meal of his cum, or I could re-enact a truly literal version of that Flood My Guts movie. Then I laughed to myself at the absurdity of the idea and lit a joint before trying to find the source of that barbecue.

Not that I wouldn't love the opportunity to experience those things... But this was all very new to me. What if I overdid it? I didn't know how these things worked yet. After all, I didn't want to hurt the guy. A million questions went through my brain, a welcome stimulation from the upper strain I'd smoked. I was a researcher by profession, so these were of a natural and frequent line of mental inquiry for me. How did his body change? How does his circulatory system account for the added tissue and blood? Is his body generating new nerve cells? Could it damage his tissues? .....Could it kill him?

The last thing I needed was an accidental death on my hands because I decided to morph this guy's body out of control. I'd probably kill myself after that, truth be told.

I snapped out of my thoughts upon arriving at a food stand, not even really aware of my surroundings as I was lost in thought. It looked like they had a bunch of different meal preparations going on, but I saw another Burner walk away with a plate of tacos and decided on those. A few minutes later, I stood around eating and people-watching in the sparse crowd, still marveling at the outfits and occasional naked body, and stopped to stare at a particular woman in a plain, loose-fitting beige sun dress. She was taller than average - about 5'10", I'd say - with dirty blonde hair that went down to her mid-back and a beautiful face. Her shapely body held my eyes for a long moment. She filled out her dress quite nicely and I got a good look at her big cleavage as she walked. Her legs and ass were on the thicker side, which, if you couldn't tell by now, is something I really enjoy.

Why not her? this voice suddenly asked. Almost without thinking, I let loose that same force of will I'd used earlier before catching myself. I guess I'd been able to stop myself this time since I wasn't nearly as horny as earlier, but it still had a noticeable effect. She turned to face me with a concerned look on her face, as if she'd just had an urgent reminder pop into her head that she needed to look for something important. Then the look turned to confusion, but she continued to look at me.

I decided to play it cool. I already knew I could control her mind, but I wanted to see if I could get things to happen in a more subtle way. Besides, women are put into enough non-consensual situations these days. I don't need to be one of those guys. I nodded my head at her and smiled before taking another bite of those dank fucking tacos. That seemed to put her at ease. Then I started meandering her way, just casually strolling in that direction as if I had no ulterior motive, and was relieved when she did the same.

As I got closer I noticed she had a tangle of thin gold bracelets hanging from one wrist and a curved bar through her septum. I could tell she was athletic but not afraid to put some food away and I imagined -being careful not to do any weird magic shit- what her sexy body must feel like. I could see a pair of pierced nipples poking through the thin material on her dress and had a good feeling about how things would go from here.

"Hey there," I said, breaking the ice. "Paul." I held out my hand. She smiled and extended her own.

"Erica. Nice to meet ya." She smiled back and I returned the greeting. She asked about the tacos and we decided to go back and get her a plate as well. We made small conversation, remarking on the number of people at the festival this year, sharing which activities we did, and volunteering bits of personal information here and there.

"I was heading back to my tent but for some reason I stopped, like I thought I'd forgotten something."

"Oh...yeah, I saw you look my way. You seemed pretty concerned," I said, playing it off and feeling slightly dickish for lying. Then an idea popped into my head. "So......what if I told you I'm a telepath?"

She laughed. "Oh, sure. Prove it." Feeling quite ballsy, I took her up on it. I want to suck your titties, I thought, making sure to project only my mental voice and nothing else. Her mouth dropped a little bit. "Nuh uh! Are you fucking serious..." she laughed again, more nervously this time.

You said you were walking back to your tent. That's always better with company, right?

She just stared at me for a bit. "How are you doing that?" she asked, more interested by the hows than my hitting on her.

"Sorry. Is it freaking you out? I can stop."

"No, no...it's cool. It's just.... Weird. Like, not in a bad way." She smiled again.

"I promise I'm not reading your thoughts or anything." We both chuckled a bit and I could see that she was at ease again. "Okay, you're the first person I've told. I just found out about this today. I don't know how or why, but all of a sudden I can project my thoughts to other people's minds." Like I'm doing right now.

She asked me more about it as we walked, and I answered without being aware of where we were headed. I told her what I knew without being too revealing and making sure to leave out the more extreme parts I'd discovered. But I had a feeling she'd learn about those as well, and probably sooner than later.

"There's my tent," she indicated. Then she slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders and let it fall below her breasts. They were gorgeous, perfectly round and massive, and tanned like the rest of her body. "I think you mentioned something about these," she teased.

I closed the distance between us, my eyes stuck on her tits, but instead I smacked her thick ass. "You're pretty cheeky, aren't you?" What a lame pun. She didn't seem to mind and beckoned me into her tent, slipping the dress completely off before she entered and giving everyone around a quick show.

I shed my own clothes and got on the sleeping pad with her. We exchanged a heated series of taco-flavored kisses and I quickly asked if her she watched South Park. She got the reference and we laughed before shoving our tongues back into each other's mouth. I kissed her massive breasts, covering all the skin but teasing her by ignoring her nipples until I could tell she was pushing them in my face. I sucked on them, my tongue flicking over the hardened tissue and warm metal of the piercings, giving the occasional bite and eliciting quick moans from her.

I moved my head between her legs, resting her sexy thighs on my shoulders so I could get up close. Her soft feet stroked my sides as I licked her lightly haired pussy, sucking on the lips in turn and grazing my tongue over her clit. She was wet by that point and I loved the taste of her juices. Then I got another idea.

There are other things I can do. Want me to show you?

"Wha... You want to show me something?" I responded vocally. "Uhhh...Okay. But don't stop what you're doing, homeboy." She playfully squeezed her thighs and held my face tight against her pussy for a few seconds. That caused my dick to spasm uncontrollably and I temporarily lost control of my inhibitions.

I consciously willed her vagina to get wet. Like, really wet. Not enough to make her dehydrated, if that even mattered, but enough to soak my face and chest. I wanted to do more, but I didn't want to freak her out. I figured that baby steps were the way to go if I wanted to play with her and not be in total control.

Now look what you've done. You soaked the fucking pad!

"Holy fuck. Did you do that? I mean, did you make me do that? Jesus, I'm so fucking wet. My pussy feels like it's just gushing."

Yeah, I did. But I can do more.

I focused my thoughts on her clit, telling it to swell. It obeyed, and I sucked gently as it slowly grew.

"That feels so good. What are you doing?" It seemed like she couldn't tell what happened.

Look for yourself.

I took my mouth off her clit so she could look down. Her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped at the sight of that meaty nub.

"Oh my god. Am I high? I must be high." She rubbed it, confirming with her fingers what her eyes told her, spreading the copious amounts of cunt juice over her clit and into her fine pubic hair. "Fuck it. Make it bigger!"

This time, I was the one who obeyed. I focused until it reached two inches, then three, and continued to do so as she kept moaning for more. As desperate as she was, I had to stop and make sure things weren't going to go bad. I stopped when her glistening pink clit stood five inches out from her body and had swollen to the size of those cocktail cucumbers. Her actual clit head reminded me of a dick head and I thought back to the transsexual porn I'd seen in the past.

"No, don't stop! This is a fucking miracle."

"Erica, wait. I know, it's awesome, but I'm still VERY new to this. I don't know what the limits are or if I'll hurt you or what. Are you in any pain?" She gripped her new she-dick and felt it, stroked it, and gathered more of the juice onto it.

"No, no pain. It just feels fucking amazing. I've always wanted to know what it would feel like to have a dick. I'll tell you if it hurts... I think it's fine. Please, make it bigger!" I told her that I would, but I made her promise me not to overdo it. She agreed.

I continued focusing my power, my mouth salivating as I watched what was once a cute little bud swell into a thickly veined cock. It throbbed wildly with her own pulse. I stopped at eight inches to check on her, but she demanded that I continue. Finally, we made it to a full ten inches and I couldn't believe how much I salivated at the sight of it. It was beautiful. I just wanted to suck it so badly. My mind was confused and excited all at the same time. This beautiful woman just grew a fat fucking dick that towered above her gushing wet vagina.

Without thinking, I quickly took her dick into my mouth all the way to the base. She screamed and bucked me off. Then I remembered that her clit was probably a lot more sensitive than a normal dick. I apologized and tried to fix it by imagining that she had fewer nerve endings all over. I tested it again, more slowly this time, and that seemed to do the trick.

Despite my experience with the stud back in my tent, I still couldn't believe this was actually happening. I had ten inches of clit meat stabbing me in the throat and I never wanted it to stop.

I worked a few more changes over. I made her head slightly more bulbous and gave it a hole. I shaped ribs onto the sides of her dick. I made it behave more like a penis overall. It was perfect.

"Paul...fuck, Paul. This feels so good. What are you?" I didn't have an answer, so I laughed.

Do you want to fuck me?

She literally jumped at the opportunity. I got into doggy in front of her and pushed my ass out.

"Go easy on me. I haven't been fucked by something that thick in a while!" She gathered some of the juice from her pussy and spread it over my hole as lube. Then she fingered herself and proceeded to insert her soaked digits far into my asshole.

Fuck! This was so fucking hot. She was using her cunt juices to lube up my mancunt and I could feel my insides getting slick.

Just push the head in. She did, and I made her cock twitch a couple times while squirting more cunt juice inside of me through her fake dickhole. She moaned when I did that and I could tell she wanted to impale me on her new dick. I eased onto it, slowly pushing back until it was entirely submerged in my ass, and then moved off slowly. I couldn't contain my excitement and my hole quivered relentlessly.

Erica took the initiative and put all her weight forward to penetrate me. I groaned at the sudden fullness and pressure, and a huge gob of precum dropped out of my dick. I kneeled upright and leaned back so I could feel her tits on my back. She wrapped her fit arms around me and pinched one of my nipples while kissing my neck and earlobe.

I couldn't believe how dominant she was. The top role really suited her well. I didn't know if she was naturally like this or if simply having a dick awakened something primal inside her, but it was fucking hot and I let her pound my hole as aggressively as she wanted. She thrust her new cock into me repeatedly and I couldn't contain my excitement. People walking by were probably confused to hear a woman grunting and a man begging to get fucked harder, but stranger things have happened.

This feels soooo good. Do you like fucking my ass? She grunted in response and fucked me harder, deeper, until I was a sweaty moaning mess just letting her abuse my fuckhole. I'd bottomed plenty of times before, but this was one of the best fucks I'd had.

"Oh god, I'm close!" She held onto my throbbing dick as she pounded away, sliding her thick cock over my prostate and bringing me closer as well.

Cum inside me! I begged, imagining a river of hot white jizz shooting into my mancunt. Erica let out a loud groan as I felt her dick flex repeatedly and fill me with a torrent of thick cream. I pushed back all the way, getting an ass-full of her veiny cock, and started jacking my own dick. It didn't take me long - the fucking brought me close already, and I squeezed her dick with my hole while making it swell inside me. The feeling was intense, like one of those inflatable dildos but a hundred times better. Her immense slab of fuckmeat filled me completely. I couldn't take it anymore and shot thick ropes of cum onto the floor of the tent while screaming incoherent things that I can't even remember.

She slid her massive dick out and I felt a rush of cum wash out of my hole and onto my legs. I was spent... The last thing I remember is mumbling something about taking her top virginity and how well she filled my hole. Then I blacked out...