My New Secretary

Story Info
Business owner help for the office.
2.8k words
4.36
412k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,190 Followers

This is intended for adults 21 and over only. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of a sexual nature, please, don't read this or download it. If this is illegal wherever you are reading stop now.

* * * * *

One thing I always wanted to do was to have my own business. A few months ago I finally decided to get started. It was a small distribution business. I was mainly the middleman arranging products to be shipped all over the country. I didn't have much of an overhead. And I didn't need an inventory, just an office where I could conduct my business and a place to hang my hat so to speak.

At first I worked everything myself spending most of my day on the phone. I needed a client base. Then as my customers grew I was spending more and more time in the office. Between the phone calls soliciting new business, the calls arranging the orders and all the paperwork that went with it, I decided it was time to get some help. Hiring a secretary to handle all the paperwork was just what I needed. Then I could concentrate on my customers as well as contacting new ones.

I placed an ad in the paper and the following week began receiving phone calls about the position. I wound up with five interviews that next week. One of the applicants was this girl, Christine. She really impressed me. Honestly, the impression she made was more than in just her skills and qualifications to be my secretary. She was incredibly attractive. At thirty years old she was extremely self-confident with herself. That's what I wanted in the position. But I also kept thinking about how pretty she was with her long dark hair, dark complexion and curvaceous body. I knew I wanted her working in my office, Not that my expectation was for anything to happen between us, but she was just so damn pretty. So I decided to hire her. I called Christine, offered her the job, and she was ready to start work right away.

A few weeks went by and Christine was everything I knew she would be. She was extremely efficient and became quite an asset to the business. It didn't hurt either that I had such a lovely sight to look at. In fact, everyday I was anxious to see what she would be wearing next. Sometimes she would have on this really short skirt. It was easily half way up her thighs when she was standing. I had a hard time working that first day she wore it. When Christine sat down at her desk that tiny little skirt rode all the way up exposing her incredibly smooth thighs. I kept walking out of my office past her just so I could catch a glimpse of those legs. I'm sure she knew it too. Late that afternoon when I was on my way to the rest room, she conveniently decided to stand up as I passed. She swung her legs around from under her desk spreading them apart. She had to know I could see everything.

There were quite a few other days too, that I'm sure she was being a tease to me. I would get these coy smiles, as she would simply lick her lips. And if she knew I could see out from my office, Christine would stroke her fingers up her leg. So many times she would bend over to a bottom file drawer letting her dress ride up. What a beautiful view I would get of her legs and thighs. Anytime I asked her into my office it seemed like she went out of her way to bend down in front me so I could see her breasts. I couldn't miss those frilly-laced bras she always wore.

After the first week she began making remarks too. Comments that were making me crazy to the point that I began wondering if she really was trying to tease me or come on to me. On a warm day she'd say something like, "Oh, I'm so hot." Then she'd look at me smiling, almost grinning. Then late in the afternoon she'd comment, "don't you think it's warm in here?" She'd fan herself with some papers saying, "even my panties are wet." The rest of the afternoon all of could think about was her panties. And that drove me crazy. I was really believing that I hired a beautiful little cocktease.

One day I had to leave the office for the afternoon. It was nothing unusual. I had done that a couple times before, leaving Christine holding down the fort. I was only gone a few minutes when I realized I had forgotten one of the files I needed. Upon returning to the office, I didn't see Christine when I entered, but I heard some movement in the bathroom.

I went right to my office, which is a separate room adjacent where Christine has her desk. I was only a few minutes looking for the file I misplaced. When I was ready to leave again, as I approached the doorway, I could hear Christine. She was making a sort of moaning sound. Wondering what she was doing, I peeked through the partially cracked door. Christine was sitting at her desk with the chair pushed back. Her skirt was pulled up to her waist and her hands were working feverishly between her legs. Obviously she didn't know I had returned to the office. I stood there watching, staring at Christine as she was fingering herself. And from the sounds she was making, she was enjoying the self-stimulation allot.

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. My secretary was playing with herself. As I stood there watching, I suddenly realized I was touching myself too. I was stroking my cock through my pants enjoying the feel of it growing harder and harder.

When I hired Christine, I had fantasized many things about her. And I know she was teasing me the past couple weeks. Now, suddenly I was wondering what to do. Should I walk in on her? How will she react? All I know, is at that exact moment I wanted her. I wanted to touch her and feel her. I wanted to be the one fingering that pussy. And with my cock growing harder every moment, I wanted to fuck her.

I looked back at Christine, after my momentary daydream of what to do. She was now standing, her back was to me, and her skirt was around her waist. I could see what she was wearing underneath, a skimpy string thong. I could see the thin strand going up the crack of her ass. And my God, what an ass. She was simply gorgeous. Her fingers were running from her cunt back underneath that thong to her asshole. She was masturbating herself and giving me quite an amazing show. I had to do something. I had to touch that gorgeous body.

I walked quietly out of my office right over to her. My hands touched her hips. She jumped. "Oh my God," she cried out. That shocked look was all over her face. Christine certainly must have thought she was all alone. And now her boss was witness to her masturbating in the office. I could feel her embarrassment. So quickly I kissed her on the back of the neck and said, "Don't stop.' "You look incredible." Then I dropped to my knees and began caressing that beautiful ass. With her skirt still hiked up around her waist, I touched the soft skin of her behind. My face pressed against her skin feeling the smooth flesh of her buttcheeks. I kissed her there, enjoying the softness on my lips. Then I ran my tongue over her ass and nuzzled my face into her crack. This was like heaven. She was such a beautiful young thing. She felt so soft against my face. When I looked up, Christine was staring down at me. And then she whispered out, "Oh, yes." "Yes" "I love having my ass touched." "Don't stop."

She moved her hands to the tight fitting thong around her body and slowly tugged it downward. My hand touched hers helping slide it down those soft silky legs. She stepped out of it. Then Christine unsnapped her skirt and that fell to the floor too. Now she stood there nearly naked before me. I stood up behind her pushing my body against hers. As I held her, she reached back between my legs feeling for my cock, then gripped it through my pants. She looked over her shoulder and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Oh, it's so hard," she murmured in such a sexy voice.

I unbuckled my trousers letting them fall down. Then my underwear quickly followed. Christine grabbed me again, squeezing my exposed hard shaft in her hand. "My God, you're so hard." And she began stroking it with her soft delicate fingers.

She was driving me nuts. Her naked beauty was like seeing a goddess. Her touch was overwhelming. I wanted her...badly. She turned completely around and her mouth covered mine. I heard the soft whisper escape through her lips. "Oh, fuck me." "You have to fuck me." We kissed harder, deeply, until we were both nearly out of breath.

And then again she begged. "Fuck me please." "Please..."

Then a moment of silence... she stared at me... "In my ass."

I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing. So many times I dreamed of burying my cock in a gorgeous piece of ass like hers. And now my pretty secretary was asking for it, begging for it. Her words were still ringing in my mind." "fuck me...in my ass."


I knelt back down to kiss her rear end some more. I spread her with my hands, squeezed her butt cheeks and slowly pulled them apart exposing her tight little puckered hole. Momentarily I was mesmerized kneeling there, staring at this beautiful creature's anal hole and knowing I was about slide my cock in it.

Again I put my face to her, right in her crack, my tongue licking through her soft wide-open crevice. She moaned out, actually cried out, "Oh my God... that feels so good." I licked her asscrack from top to bottom, over and over while she moaned almost deliriously. And when I touched her tight asshole with my tongue I thought she was going orgasm right then. She squirmed and shivered bucking her hips. But I held her tight while I licked and sucked on her anal hole.

I pulled on her asscheeks harder spreading her more. Her tight sphincter began stretching apart making a small little opening right in the center of her ass. I was getting emotionally crazed seeing her hole stretched like this and realizing she was letting me do it to her. I pulled just a little harder with a thumb on each side of her partially opened anus. Her ass widened even more. Christine was already half delirious from my licking, so I figured why stop now. I put my face right to her ass and shoved the tip of my tongue right into her opened puckered hole. I gave her a tongue fuck until I thought she would pass out from the intense feeling.

My cock had become so hard it felt like a steel rod. I backed off her ass and stood up. Again I kissed her. Despite the musky taste in my mouth, Christine kissed back so hard I thought she'd suck my tongue down her throat. Then grabbing her one leg, I positioned it up on the desk. My hand caressed up the back of her thigh and over her ass. Once more I kissed the back of her neck and whispered into her ear. "You've been teasing me all this time haven't you?"

A soft sexy little "ahah," escaped from her lips.

"You're just a little cocktease, aren't you?"

I knew she was grinning.

"So you want it in the ass, huh?"

She let out a soft whimpering little moan. "Oh yes"

"Then I'm gonna fuck you." "Real hard."

"Real hard in your tight little ass."

I reached for my cock moving it in between her cheeks. I slightly worked it down across her cunt. She was so wet and dripping, just right to lubricate my cock with her juices. Then I positioned the head right on her asshole. She cried right out, "Oh yes, do it." "Fuck my asshole."

I pushed forward with my hips forcing my hard cock through her tight little puckered opening. Her anus instantly grabbed hold of my cock. I pushed more and felt it sliding into her deeper, further up into her ass. Christine was going crazy, "Oh yes, that's it." "Deeper" "Give it to me deeper." With one hand I grabbed her thigh that was up on the desk and put the other on her hip. Then I just pulled her to me planting my cock completely inside her.

I gave her a few strokes back and forth fucking her deep. Christine almost lost her balance standing on one leg like that. So I pulled out and helped her to a kneeling position on the floor. Then I quickly squatted over her ass and in one motion drove my hard cock right down inside her. I have never had a feeling like that. Her tight anal hole split right open and gripped the base of my cock like something I can barely explain. It felt like her asshole was so firmly clamped around my cock that it was going to milk every last drop of cum out of me.

I started pulling back, stretching the flesh of her hole outward, as it hugged my rigid cock. Then I drove it back in again slapping my hips hard against her butt. After a few times drilling her like that, I pulled out completely and quickly re-penetrated her asshole over again. She went wild when I did that.

Christine was nearing the point where her tight rear entrance was used to my cock. Her hole was getting relaxed. She was really enjoying this allot. "Oh yes, fuck me." "Fuck my asshole." Her anal hole began staying open, remaining stretched wide as I pulled out. Her asshole was gaping at me, begging for my cock to slide back in. I started going faster, shoving my cock in harder. I was literally extracting my cock completely and ramming it back into her tight anal chute. I was reaming her asshole and I knew she felt every inch of me sinking deep into her rectum.

"Deeper..." "Deeper..."

"Oh God Deeper..."

She was obsessed with having her ass fucked by my cock.

"Oh fuck me deeper." "Ohhhhhh!!!" "Fuckkkkk!!!"

"Don't Stop!!!" "Oh please, don't stop!!!"

Needless to say, fucking her ass quickly became more than I could take. Seeing her gaping anal hole was making me more and more aroused. And Christine's constant moaning, begging for more of my cock in her ass added to my inability to hold back. My cock was no longer in my control. Christine's ass owned it now, and it wanted all of me, all of my cock and all of my cum. I pushed down on top of her burying my cock deep into her anal cavity and I knew she could feel it. I was at the breaking point. I couldn't hold back any longer. Even my words to her were getting hot and dirty. "Here it comes you hot little fuck." "Right in your tight slutty ass."

She felt the throbbing and convulsing deep inside, as my cock began flooding her rectum with cum. She cried out near in tears, "Oh fuck, yes." "Cum in me." "Cum in my ass." "Oh, God..."

I couldn't move. My cock was spasming like I've never experienced before. Christine was begging, crying, pleading for my cock and my cum. And now she was cumming too. Her body was totally overwhelmed. I wanted to drain every ounce of anal lust from her, but at that moment, I just wanted to leave my cock there, buried in her ass. Let it fill her rectum. Let her ass suck every bit of cum from me.

Then I started to regain my senses. I looked down at Christine kneeling there with my cock in her ass. She was still softly moaning. I pulled out. My cock glistened from a coating of cum and the moistness of her ass. Christine turned around to a sitting position on the floor. She had a big smile.

"I love it in the ass." "That was so good." "You fucked me so good."

She stood up and I took her in my arms. We kissed once more, deep and so very passionate. A kiss that seemed like it would never end. My hands were still caressing her, feeling all over her gorgeous body. I knew I still wanted more of her. I didn't have enough. Maybe she was a tease when we started, but now she was mine. My new secretary was going to have a whole new job description.

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,190 Followers