My New Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I told her twice softly. But it was as if she didn't care and just kept sucking me off. She was sucking so hard that her lips were making sexy noises as they went up and down the shaft of my cock.

"I'm cummmmingggg," I said as I unloaded deep in her mouth. She moved her mouth to the head of my penis and sucked it all out of me. My head fell back on my pillow. I looked down at her as I felt her remove her mouth from my penis, just in time to see her happily swallow all that was collected in her mouth.

"I like the way you taste," she said now moving up towards me.

"That was amazing," was all I could think to say.

"Thanks," she whispered as she began to kiss my ear. "Are you ready to go again?"

"With you, I'll always be ready."

As I said this I felt her hand grabbing hold of my hardening cock. She then pressed it against her pussy, and with two good tries the head of my cock had entered her still soaked pussy. We were in another deep kiss as my cock began sliding deeper and deeper into her pussy with each of her movements. She was fucking me slow until she began to start moaning, and then removed her lips from mine, sat up, and began fucking me hard. Her body was hovering over me as she cried wildly up towards the ceiling. My hands had free reign of her soft breasts and still hard nipples. I sat up and took one deep into my mouth as her moans grew louder and louder, and the pace grew faster and faster. She was moaning so loud I figured everyone in my building could here it. But of course I didn't care.

I brought her to what seemed like a climax from her moaning just as I was again beginning to feel myself coming close to eruption. I fell back on the bed with Trisha riding me harder than ever. I tried to fight it but couldn't and told her I was about to cum.

"Cum in me. Cum in me," she moaned.

I couldn't believe this, but was caught up in the moment and didn't care about what the repercussions might be.

"I'm cumming," I whispered as I dumped a load as deep into her pussy as I could get it. My mind in a state of shock as my cock fell from within her now cum filled pussy. Trisha smiled, bent down and kissed me, and said, "I think we're gonna have a good time working together."

With that I fell asleep. Trisha was still in my arms when we awoke a few hours later. I offered to take her to her grandmother's but also told her she was more than welcome to stay the night. Trisha said that her grandmother would be expecting her, and it was best for her to go there. I agreed and took her there. I gave her a kiss as she left the car for the door, and told her that I'd see her again in the morning. With a smile and a wave she said goodbye. I couldn't wait to see her the next day.

THIS IS MY FIRST SUBMISSION. PLEASE RESPOND. Let me know if I should bother writing another chapter to this story, or if I should write something different, or if I should never write again.

12