My New Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw Sara looking his way and smiling. Shelly was there peeling her clothes off. He could never tire of seeing her tight little body naked. His eye caught Taylor just as she turned away from him, giving him a great look at ther hot ass. He watched her as she walked to the shower, which Joey just realized was straight across from his hiding spot.

He looked across the room and saw Amy, the hot brown haired girl who he just kind of shared a moment with earlier. Only now, he could see her entirely naked and he was startled. He did not know she had such a beautiful body. Her tits were larger than the other girls but her butt was tight and firm. She was tanned except for her tits and ass and the contrast made Joey's cock grow.

Sara had stepped right in front of the mats and blocked Joey's view from everything but her. She bent down peeling her panties off giving Joey and unobstructed view of her tight pussy and pink ass. Joey could see her wetness and knew she was getting hot by giving him a thrill.

His eyes found the rest of the squad and he was not disappointed. Kristen was another blonde with pretty tits and a firm butt. Her nipples weere long and looked extended. Her muff was so blonde that it looked like she did not have any hair.

Ronda had long brown hair and her tits slightly bounced as she walked around. She had large pink tips on her tits and they looked puffy. She too had a lovely tight ass. Joey noticed that she had shaved her pussy hair.

Jenna was a girl from his History class and now he was seeing her completely nude. She had smaller tits but long rounded nipples. It almost looked like she had pulled on them. Her pussy hair was shaved into a tiny little strip right above where her clit was.

The last cheerleader was Abby and she was as firm and tight as the others. She had brown hair that had blonde streaks running through it. Joey thought she looked hot as she strode to the shower. She too had no hair on her pussy mound and her flat firm stomach led up to perfectly rounded tits.

The girls were under the water, busy soaping up, talking and laughing the whole time. Joey had a rock hard cock as he watched them sliding their hands up and down their slick smooth bodies. Some were soaping their tits and even pulling their nipples at times. Others were rubbing their hands over their tight slippery ass and then into their naked pussies.

Joey almost groaned as he watched the show before him. He saw Sara whispering to Shelly and then Shelly looked straight over to the mats. Sara must have told her what she had done. Joey hoped that Shelly would keep quiet. He saw her laughing but she did not say anything out loud. Joey breathed a little easier as the girls kept giggling.

The girls began rinsing off and one by one they went to their lockers to dress. Joey kept his eyes glued to Kristen, Jenna, Abby, Ronda and Amy as they were the ones he had not yet had the pleasure of being with. He was wondering if Shelly would maybe hook him up with some of the girls. Soon, the girls had covered up their gorgeous asses and then put their tasty tits under wraps. Shelly and Sara made a show of dressing in front of the mats, laughing the whole time.

As the girls left the locker room, he saw Sara look back and wink at him as she left. Finally, the last girls had left and Joey had to figure out a way of getting out of there without being seen.

12