My New Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey, panting, said, "Shelly, this was the best day of my life."

"Mine too, but remember we still have to keep practicing," Shelly said laughing out loud.

Joey and Shelly would get together every chance they could without getting caught. Joey loved eating her pussy and was getting very good at it. Shelly loved getting her pussy sucked and he was better than any of her boyfriends. She kept sucking and fucking him and found that she was looking forward to her time with Joey more than her boyfriends. She still went out with them but she was beginning to look forward to Joey to help her achieve her orgasms.

Joey was still shy around most girls but he was gaining more and more confidence as he got better at satisfying Shelly. He was still having trouble controlling his hard on whenever they were in the house together. She was just so sexy that his dick would get hard just being around her. It didn't help that Shelly loved to tease him when their parents weren't looking.

They were getting ready for school one day when Shelly, wearing her cheerleaders outfit, bent over in front of Joey looking through a basket.

"Uh, Shell, you're not wearing any panties," Joey said, looking at her exposed pussy. His cock went rock hard at the sight.

"Oh, yeah, it's something us cheerleaders do on game days to get the team riled up," Shelly said. "We go without panties to get them excited. And it sure works, although we get pretty worked up too."

Joey leaned foward and ran his tongue up and down the slit of her pussy, tasting her. "I'll bet it works, alright," he said.

"Oh yeah, Sara gets so hot that during fourth period study hall, she goes into the restroom to get herself off a few times just to get through the day," Shelly said, backing up onto Joey's tongue.

"I'm in that study hall too and, now that you mention it, I have noticed her leaving every now and then," Joey said, licking his lips.

"Well, there you go, all you have to do is run into her as she gets to the restroom and I'll bet she drags you in with her," Shelly said, laughing. "Now, let's get to school," she said as she pulled away from his lips.

Joey decided it was time to make a move with another girl and Sara would be a great choice. One of Shelly's friends, she was an athlectic girl with brown hair with blonde streaks running throug it. She had slightly larger tits than Shelly but they were not overly large by any means. She had a great looking ass just like Shelly.

One of the good things about being "invisible" to most people at East High was that you could skip a study hall and not even be missed by the teacher. Joey went to the restrooms after his third period and waited for Sara to come along. He was not sure what he was going to do but he wanted to "run" into her, literally.

He did not have to worry about getting his dick hard. It had been hard ever since he licked his "sister" that morning. He leaned around the corner and, sure enough, saw Sara walking quickly toward the restrooms. He sure did love those shorts skirts that the cheerleaders wore. He timed his turn at the corner to coincide with Sara coming around it. Sara ran smack into Joey and they btoh fell to the ground, Joey kind of pulling her down with him. Joey ended up on top of Sara, his cock lined up with her pussy. The fall threw her skirt up and exposed her pussy but Joey was playing his part.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Sara," Joey exclaimed. He pushed his cock toward her pussy to put some pressure on it. "Are you alright?"

"Oh, I, uh," Sara sputtered trying to regain her senses. "I'm ok, I think." She could feel his bulge pushing into her pussy, which had been on fire all morning. She really did need to relieve her sexual tension.

Joey leaned up but kept his cock pushing against her pussy as he tried to see if she was ready to stand up.

"I'm sorry, what is your name?" Sara said, beginning to like his bulge pressed into her pussy.

"I'm Joey Taylor," he replied, pulling his cock away from her. He looked down as he helped her up and could clearly see her clean shaven pussy before she covered it up.

"You're dad married Shelly's mom, right?" Sara said realizing who he was.

"Yeah, that's right," Joey said. He still held her hands as she stood up.

"I need you to come with me for a few minutes," Sara said, pulling him into the girls restroom. She had to get some relief for her pussy and this boy just might be the guy to help her.

"You have to keep quiet about this and I will make it worth your while, understand?" Sara said. She pushed him into a stall and shut the door. He sat on the lid of the toilet and watched as Sara ran her hands along her skirt. She pulled it up and showed him a close up view of her excited pussy.

Joey did not need to be told what to do now. He knew enough from Shelly on how to please a girl with his mouth and he dove into her hot pussy. His tongue slithered along her smooth skin and entered her slit, tasting her juices. He grabbed her tight ass cheeks and held her tight against his mouth as his tongue found her clit. He circled it over and over and sucked on it. Sara grabbed the sides of the wall as her legs got weak and hung on.

His fingers dug into her asshole as he sucked her toward her orgasm. Sara clamped her lips shut as she came all over Joey's tongue and lips. He kept licking and sucking her until she pulled him away.

"Good god, your good," Sara said out of breath. Joey gave her pussy one last kiss before standing up and letting Sara sit down. Sara regained her breath and immediately tore open his pants. She pulled his cock out and admired his big cock.

"Oooh, this looks so nice," Sara said, gobbling up about five inches of his cock. She began bobbing her head up and down his cock, slowing down every once in a while to lick the head. Joey was loving having his cock sucked by yet another gorgeous cheerleader. He looked down into Sara's eyes and told her he was going to cum soon. Sara just started to rub his balls and pumped him into her mouth. She licked the underside of his cock just as he poured his cum into her hot little mouth. Sara sucked up and swallowed all of his hot cum.

As they left the restroom, Sara turned to Joey and said, "Joey, huh? Keep this to ourselves and we just might be able to meet here next week, ok Joey?"

"You got it Sara, I wouldn't miss it," Joey replied.

Joey recounted the days' events with Shelly when they got home. Shelly had gotten so turned on hearing about it that she mounted Joey and was riding his cock as he retold the story. Joey was getting much better with his stamina and was lasting alot longer now. Shelly slowly rode his cock until he finished the story and they both had a nice long cum.

"You know, I might just have to invite Sara over some weekend," Shelly said as she and Joey were cleaning up. "Do I taste as good as she does?"

"Oh yeah, that would be some fun," Joey said laughing. "She tastes great but you are still the best in the whole world, sis."

Joey continued sucking Shelly's pussy every chance that he could. She in turn would suck him and they would fuck if they had enough time. Many times Shelly would come home from her dates and need Joey to finish her off. Joey didn't mind though, he was in heaven sucking and fucking the prettiest girl in his school.

Game day came around again and Joey was sucking on Shelly's pussy in his room before school. Something about sucking a pussy in a cheerleaders uniform turned him on even more than usual.

When they were done, Shelly said, "Don't forget to tell me how it turns out with Sara today, Big Boy."

Sara arrived at the restroom right on time and Joey was waiting. She gave him a long kiss on the lips and pushed him into the stall. Without much preamble, Joey got busy sucking on her pussy. He even eased a finger into her pussy as he sucked on her clit. She was tight and wet and he loved every minute. When he slipped a second finger into her, she came all over him.

After she came, Sara opened Joey pants and pulled his long thick cock out into the open. She kept him sitting down and turned away from him and eased her pussy down onto his cock. Joey could not believe how hot and tight she was as she sank down on to his cock. He grabbed her by the waist and began lifting her up and down on his throbbing cock. He could get extremely deep in this position and Sara was getting a great fuck. She was panting as she sank down on his cock with every stroke.

Joey reached around her to feel her tits as she bounced on his cock. He used one hand to reach down and started rubbing her clit. This drove Sara wild and she started to stiffen as another orgasm swept through her. Joey could not hold back anymore and he shot his cum deep into her pussy. His cock stayed hard as she kept riding him for a few minutes longer.

"Damn, Joey Taylor, you are fantastic. We may have to hook up sometime," Sara said, getting herself put back together.

Back at home, Joey went over the whole thing with Shelly. They were both naked and laying on the bed, side by side. Joey was sliding his cock into her from behind, Shelly's legs spread wide apart. Shelly was cupping his balls as he stroked his cock into her. Shelly loved hearing the details of his fuck with Sara and she was getting close to cumming. Of course, Joey's fingers rubbing her clit probably helped her along too. In this position, he could suck on one of her tits at the same time and he loved sucking her tits. Shelly climaxed just before Joey sent his cum shooting into her pussy. Her pussy clamped onto his cock as she milked him dry.

"Oh, by the way, I invited Sara over next weekend, let the games begin," Shelly said laughing.

12