My New Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy continues her control over Dawn.
1.8k words
4.5
41.9k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave gasped. It was probably the first time he could remember ever gasping. "Damn it Cin," he said between breaths. "You scared the crap out of me. I thought we were mom and dad or something."

Cindy responded with a smirk. "Nice and hairless. I like it"

Dave quickly wrapped a towel around his waist as he dried off. Cindy watched, leaning against the small sink, her micro mini-skirt rising a touch more, but never revealing anything of her own. David loved that skirt. He wanted to buy it on their shopping trip, but Cindy snatched it up first. Complemented with her lacy tank and stiletto's it drove every man and women around her wild.

"What's with the modesty? It's not like I haven't seen it in me before." She laughed.

"Shh!" David panicked. "Mom and dad will hear you! And let me at the mirror will you?"

"Ahh common, it makes it exciting doesn't it? Knowing that they're down the hall and could walk by and hear us," she teased turning to the mirror, dodging back and forth to keep herself in front of his image.

"Bitch," he said slapping her ass.

"aww, that's no way to treat your sister!"

Slipping off her shirt, Cindy twinned her arms behind her, pulling herself tight against David's chest. "Wouldn't it be nice if you had a real pair of your own Davie?" Cindy said laying her head on his shoulder so he could clearly see her frame reflected beneath him. Pulling his hands slowly up her abs, caressing her soft breasts, she continued, "Wouldn't it be nice to be able to rub and tease, ooh, them, pinch ahhh, and squeeze them, hmmm, whenever you wanted."

Leaving his hands to continue their ministrations on her breasts, Cindy slipped her hands back down to Dave's waist. Slipping the towel from his waist she sighed feeling his hard cock pressing between her butt cheeks.

"Wait Cin we sho-" his resistance faded away as Cindy guided his cock into her tight ass. Every inch seemed to suck on him harder and harder. With him fully in, Cindy began to slowly gyrate her hips back into him.

David could only respond with a grunt and hold on tightly to her tender breasts. As her gyrating grew more fierce, he slipped one had down to her swollen lips, teasing her clit at first than abandoning it to thrust two fingers into her folds.

"oh god yes!" She whispered into his ears. "Fuck me Davie!"

As her pelvic muscles tightened, Cindy pulled David's hand from her pussy and brought them to her lips. Taking each finger that penetrated her, she sucked them clean one by one, biting down on the last one as her orgasm rocked her slender frame.

"Thanks Davie!" She said pulling from him. His cock still hard and throbbing, from not quite reaching his own orgasm.

With that, another of Cindy's teasing sessions ended. Leaving David hard exhausted and frustrated. These teases had been growing in frequency ever since their girls night. It was all part of their deal, a deal that David was beginning to regret. Cindy would show up at random times, have her way and always left him hard and frustrated unable to do anything about it.

She had made the rules quite clear. If "Dawn" wanted to come out with the girls, David was not allowed to orgasm. Cindy took great pleasure in teasing him right up to the point of no return than leaving him there by himself. He had become her toy and if he wanted to go out as Dawn and didn't want their parents to see the pictures of him tide to her bed he had to do exactly what she wanted.

"Still," he wished to himself. "It would be nice to go out again."

His wish came the next weekend when he was tackled from behind by Samantha and dragged into Cindy's room. "Hey Girl!" she cried in hello. "Ready to party!"

Grabbing his head firmly between her hands, Samantha twisted him back and forth. "Damn, girl, we have a lot of work to do before your ho ready! Get me the scissors Cin."

Dave had let his hair grow out lately. The wigs were nice, but hard to control as the evening wore on. With it now to his shoulders he was looking scruffy.

Ten minutes of speed cutting, and a handful of mouse later Dawn's new hair do was complete. "Nice! I love your hair. It's so easy to do. Your sister won't let me touch hers anymore. One slipup and boo-hoo hats for two weeks! Okay Make-up!"

"So your sister tells me your thinking out getting a boob job?"

"What?"

"It' cool girl. I did. It was one of the best things I've ever done! And with no more parking tickets they paid for themselves!"

"Well I haven't decided yet," Dawn said defensively.

"You should. If you do decide to let me know. I know A guy you'll be in and out same day!"

"So, where are we going tonight?" Dawn asked.

"Les Lips. They have an overnight party going on." Cindy replied, handing out coolers. "Get your buzz on now though, it's harder to get free drinks at a lesbian bar."

"Done! Now I pass our young protégé to you Cin for her ho attire!"

Rummaging in her closet Cindy pulled out a pleated satin mini and green semi-sheer camisole. "This will do."

The three dressed giggling about the upcoming evening. Cindy added a sexy pair of green strapy heels to Dawn's outfit, then dressed herself in a pair of fuck-me boots, skin tight leather pants, and a blue corset with black sheer lace overtop. "mmm I feel yummy!"

Dawn was transfixed in the way the light played off her sisters curves and how the corset accentuated her sisters cleavage.

"Down girl" Cindy said smiling back at her sister. "This outfit is mine! You'd need to grow a nice pair of knockers if you want to borrow it."

Samantha slipped on her own one piece halter dress slit nearly to her hip. "Can I steel your stelleto's Cin? Mine are trash now."

"Okay everyone ready?"

As Cindy's three words echoed through the air, fear struck her heart. Their parents were home and by the sounds of it, they were in the living room watching television. "ahh-" was all she could get out as Sam and her sister dragged her behind them.

"We're going out Mom. I'm probably going to crash at Sam's again!"

"There transfixed on the tv!" Dawn cried internally. "We're going to make it!"

"Hey, Mrs. M. Whatcha watching?"

"No Sam Don't!" Dawn thought panicking.

"A documentary on the human genome. Fascinating stuff."

Dawn looked pleadingly to Cindy. "Okay Sam let's go." She said finally opening the door.

"You girls look nice. Have a good night!"

Relief flooded through dawn as the evening air brushed her skin. "I hate you two!" She managed when her hart slowed.

"Aww, commin Dawnie your mom's hot. I wanted to check her out before we go." With that the two girls started laughing uncontrollably.

"What are you laughing at Cin. She's your mother too."

"Hey, I wouldn't kick her out of bed."

"Aww Cin!"

"Don't be a prude, and give your sister a kiss." Leaning over Cindy pressed her lips into Dawn, her instinctually parted her lips to let her sisters tongue through.

"Get in the Cab you two," Sam instructed.

A short ride later the three were in the club letting the beat take over them. Losing the others in the crowd Dawn danced with several girls, until a petite girl in glasses slipped up behind her. Grinding into each other Dawn could feel something hard press back into her.

"Let's dance over there," The girl whispered to Dawn over the music.

Pulling her behind her, Dawn saw the girl fully for the first time. A complete knock out the short blond was wearing an Asian style pink silk tress with collar with white clear heels.

Pulling Dawn into the corner the two kissed deeply. The blond being the more aggressive pressed her short frame into dawn, whispering "I've got a surprise for you."

Hiking the skirt of her dress up slightly she revealed a small strap on tied to her waist.

Dawn kissed her again and slowly slid down to her knees in front of the plastic cock.

Taking in member into her mouth she slid her fingers up the shaft to the blond's pelvis. Finding no fabric restricting her, Dawn pressed two fingers into her wet pussy.

Hearing her screams of encouragement above the music Dawn continued until her pelvis tightened in a shuddering orgasm.

Standing back up Dawn kissed her deeply before spinning around to press her ass into the blond girl's cock. Taking the hint, the petite women eased the strap on into Dawn slowly giving her time to adjust to the size, then began to thrust into her in time with the music.

The sensation of being pressed against the wall while the plastic cock penetrated her ass rubbing furiously across her tucked penis combined with her recently forced abstinence, brought Dawn to her quickest and most powerful orgasm she had experienced.

Ragged and out of breath she clung to the small blond unable to stand on her own. "Wow," was all she could say as they fell into a near by booth.

It was then that her sister and Sam found her. "Hey Dawnie, who's your friend?"

Looking over to the petite girl beside her she laughed. "Aside from a godess, I don't know. Hi my name's Dawn"

"Tammy, It's nice to fuck you!" They continued to laugh as the two girls filled the opposite side of the booth. "and It would be nice to fuck you two too!"

"Oh, it would." Same replied.

"Do you cum her often?" Cindy asked.

"No, it's my fist time. Thought it would be fun to try out a gay bar. Test some new waters as it were."

"Never been to a gay bar before?"

"No, was dating a guy until recently, it was nice, but it wasn't enough."

"Well, you certainly came to the right place." Samantha said. Noting the disappointed look in Dawn's eyes. "Dawn here is more than enough!" she laughed winking at Dawn.

"Don't I know it. A bisexuals dream."

Dawn's head whipped around. "Wha?"

"Relax girl," Tammy said. "It's hard to fuck someone and not find that kinda thing out. I swear I almost exploded when I saw. And it didn't take long after to explode completely!" She giggled. The rest joined in accept for Dawn who could only stare in admiration.

"Well It's getting late. Dawnie, want to walk me out?" She said with a wink. "Don't wait up girls!"

"I think we lost our toy." Samantha said as they watched the two walk off together.

"Nah, this is going to be great." Cindy said, than with a sly smile, "So you like my mother eh?"