My New Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I noticed." I sighed and adjusted my pants. My cock was already sore, but it refused to stay down. "I just didn't now I could go there, ya know?" I admitted, blushing, "I didn't know if she was really enjoying it, or really crying."

Sammie grinned at me. "It was both, you dork," she laughed, "Didn't you hear what I just said?" just then the bedroom door opened and Trish came out, fully clothed with her head hung down. We could all tell she had been crying more after we left her. Sammie slapped her ass as she walked past her chair and Trish glared at her. "Don't give me that look, you bitch!" Sammie snapped and Trish immediately fell to her knees.

"I'm sorry." she mumbled and didn't move until Sammie told her to go sit down somewhere. I was shocked my tiny step-sister held power over the much larger girl, but held my tongue. After Sammie finished her drink, Trish looked at me and asked, "Can you give me a ride home?" in a low voice.

"Sure," I answered and started to get up, "Do you wanna go now?" Trish beat me to the door and was outside before I even had my socks on. "What's her deal?" I asked Sammie.

"She wants to get away from me before I decide to make her eat me out." Sammie grinned. I looked at her like she was insane. "What?" She shrugged, "I wasn't going to, it's just she thinks I will." before I left after Trish, Sammie grabbed my hand and spun me around to kiss me. "Be careful ok?" she said after breaking her lips from mine, "Trish likes to show the new guys around, but you are already spoken for."

I squeezed her hand gently and winked at her before going outside on the balcony. "Lets go." I told Trish and we headed to my car. Sammie was right to warn me, Trish tried her damnedest to flirt with me on the short trip to her apartment complex. "Listen, I know your not really as big a slut as I treated you like." I told her as I put the car in park. "But honestly Trish, I'm just not interested in you." I saw the disappointment in her face immediately. "Thanks for the good time though ok?" I tried to cheer her up and she just nodded and got out of the car. "And who knows, with Sammie in our lives, we'll probably end up fucking for her entertainment." I shouted after her and saw her actually smile.

Sammie called me on my way back and told me not to bother, that her Fallan were staying at the apartment alone, and I should just go home. I was disappointed that I wouldn't get either of them for the rest of the night, but I quickly lost the battle to exhaustion when I got home and fell asleep on the couch right after dinner.

12