My New Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in, grinning like an idiot and muttered. "Thanks, it was bothering the hell out of me trying to figure out where the head was." Then I realized how close to her own face I was and stood up quickly. "So, um... Ready to go?" I asked. "There's a great little steakhouse near here, and it'll be packed with people since it's a long weekend."

"I'm a vegetarian, and I'd appreciate not watching others devour flesh like a bunch of barbarians." Connie said, almost like a curse, and I stammered for a second, trying to think of anywhere else we could go. Then she laughed, covering her mouth with her hand, "I'm fucking with you Jason!" she told me. "I know where you're talking about, they have an awesome bacon wrapped ribeye."

The waitress was a little too bubbly for my tastes, and she tried to flirt with me more than she paid attention to our orders, but I guess she was just trying to make a living like I was. While we waited on our food, Connie and I talked, and she was a lot more normal than I expected. She liked the same stupid funny movies I did, watched primetime TV just like most people. She was so far from the deranged morbid deeply troubled girl than the news had portrayed her to be.

Connie touched my hand and I felt her foot on my leg when she flirted with me. She blushed and played with her hair when I flirted back. She still wouldn't let me see her smile, not fully anyway, always covered her mouth with her hand if she laughed. She would also look me in the eye often as we spoke, but always glance away when I tried to see the eye she kept hidden so well behind her hair. Despite my misgivings about going out with someone that once took four people's lives, I was truly having a good time.

After dinner, I drove us out to small little known park that I got lucky in one time. It was nothing special, but the view from one side was pretty. It was a nice place for a walk after dark. Of course when we got there, the gates were chained shut. "Closed for repairs?" I read the sign someone had hung up. "What bullshit."

Connie laughed a little. "What's wrong Jason, no other place to take girls to get in their pants?" when I tried to defend myself, she stopped me by pressing her finger to my lips. "Shhh... I think it's sweet that you took me all the way out here." She lowered her hand, and leaned closer, her visible eye was searching mine, I don't know for what. When I kissed her, both our eyes closed. Connie moaned just a little, more than she meant to I'm sure, and pulled me closer to her.

It felt like she was starving and my lips were ambrosia. My arms went around her and pulled her body to mine while we kissed so hard I thought she might force her mouth past my teeth and crawl inside me. Before she was fully in my lap, with my one hand on her hip, the other firmly grabbing her ass, she stopped me. "Jason, are you okay with this?" she asked me breaking the kiss and hanging her head slightly.

I squeezed her ass a little harder and smiled "Of course I am, but I don't want to go any faster than –" She cut me off with her lips, but also pulled her body away from me. When she was back in her seat and the kiss was done, she told me to take her home. At first I was worried I'd said the wrong thing, then just confused. "Connie, if I said or did something out of line, I'm really sorry." I tried to tell her a few minutes down the road toward her house.

She smiled at me, this time it was the wider than wide grin she hid from me all night, and laid her hand on my thigh "Just drive me home Jason." Not another word was exchanged while we rode. When I parked across the street from her home, she got out, shooting me a look so I knew I was meant to follow. I got out and chased her across the street, catching her underneath a tree that was losing its leaves. I pushed her against the bark and kissed her again, wriggling my tongue past her lips while she pushed off the tree and pressed into me.

Her arms were wrapped around me, under my jacket. My hands were inside her long denim coat, one making its way up her back. Connie broke the kiss for a breath and looked into my eyes again, still searching for I don't know what. As I leaned back in to kiss her, a quick gust of wind caught her hair and exposed her full face to me, and I gasped in quick shock.

It was one second, half a second, but I saw it. Her left eye was gone. There was no empty socket, or even an eyebrow, just flat skin.

Connie clapped both hands over that part of her face, pure shame in her right eye. I know my face was probably a flash of horror. I clamped my mouth shut and reached for her, but she twisted away from me and sprinted inside. "Connie, wait!" I shouted but was only answered with a slamming door. "I know you're standing on the other side of the door." I said, staring at the doorknob, wishing it would turn. "It surprised me, that's all. I think you're a beautiful woman, inside and out." I stood there for a few more seconds, hoping she even heard me. "I had a really good time tonight, Connie. I'll see you around." Was the last thing I said, then walked to my car.

Sammie was waiting on me in the driveway when I got home, and she motioned for me to pull into the separate garage. "So how'd it go?" she asked me when I cut the engine and climbed to my feet. Before I could answer, she glanced down and laid her hand on my erection. "Wow! Blue balls huh?" She eased up to me and kissed me on the cheek and asked "What's wrong, brother, couldn't seal the deal?" then she must've noticed the anger on my face.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me about her eye?" I barked and Sammie winced and backed away. She knew she fucked up, but I wasn't done. "You knew about her face being messed up!" I yelled. "You knew she was sensitive about it!" I shouted more and started stepping towards her "You fucking knew I'd see it, and you knew when I did I'd make a face like someone just stabbed me in the ass!" by the time I was done I had her backed up against the wall behind my car. When she started to speak again, I forced my tongue in her mouth.

Sammie tried to push me off but I grabbed her by the arms and kept kissing her. She wrenched a hand free and slapped me, so I grabbed her by the wrist and pinned it to the wall above her head. "Jason..." she moaned. "You're hurting me." I couldn't tell if she was being sincere or not, but I was almost mad enough to not care. I leaned in to kiss her again and she bit my lip, sinking those pointed canines in. "Let me go." She growled.

I released her arms and she released my face. "Sorry" I mumbled. I was ashamed of myself for trying to take her like that. I apologized again and turned to leave, hoping Sammie would forgive me if I just left her alone.

She pulled me back by my hand. "Wait." She told me. Sammie had some mischievous little grin on her face. I couldn't tell if it was a blessing or a curse. "It was unfair of me to not tell you. I set you up to fail." She said and stared playing with the hem of my shirt. "I'm sure," Sammie spoke as she lowered her hand to my pants, pulling down my zipper, "That if you'd been prepared for that, you would've gotten something tonight."

My breath caught in my throat a little as Sammie pushed me back against my car and wormed her slender fingers inside my boxers. "Yeah, probably." I wheezed out. She was rubbing my cock just lightly enough to make it twitch, slowly bringing it out into the open air as her other hand undid my belt and button. She sunk to her knees after a quick, wet kiss. I could feel her hot breath on my shaft, so close it was nearly wet already. Her tongue drug it's way up to the tip, flicking off at the end. The dim light in the garage glinted off her tongue stud, and shimmered on the wetness Sammie was leaving on me. She stroked me slowly, firmly, staring up at me with lust in her eyes. Lust and something else. Longing? Sadness? Before I could look long enough to figure it out, she closed her eyes and started planting sloppy kisses around the head of my dick, rasping that steel barb against me in just the right spots to make me shake.

She was slowly and firmly working her fist up and down the shaft, still sticking drooling kisses all over the tip. Wrapping her lips around the crown, Sammie flicked her tongue across the slit, down into the slit, making me groan and shake. I nearly grabbed her head, but feared she might stop. Her eyes flashed open, looking up into mine as she sunk her mouth lower, sliding her hand down as she went. She stopped just as I felt the back of her throat touch my cock, barely enough of my shaft remained for her hand to stay on it.

I could feel her pierced tongue sliding along the bottom, trying to circle the shaft. She rhythmically squeezed her fingers around the base of my dick, sucked on the shaft, and swallowed just the tip repeatedly. It was so wet and so warm, Sammie was so good at what she did, and I was already so worked up. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back, I felt my legs start to give out and was thankful I had my car to lean back on. I laid one hand gently on top of my step sister's head, and felt her moan around a mouthful of meat.

I groaned loudly, and could feel my cum surging up through Sammie's grip, past her lips and over her tongue before shooting down her throat. I don't know how long I stood there after, with Sammie gently sucking on my dick. "Feel better now?" she asked as she tucked me back into my boxers and started to fix my pants.

I took a deep breath and helped her back to her feet. "Yeah, I do actually." I wrapped an arm around her shoulder as we walked to the house. "So, are you going to talk to Connie and explain that I'm not grossed out by her lack of an eye?" I had to ask.

Sammie sighed and stopped at the back door. "I can, but you won't get paid for any more dates." She told me.

"I don't care if I get paid." I told her. "I had a good time, despite the ending." Then we both went inside so I could lie to our parents how my date went.