My New Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fallan poked her lip out. “I bought them for you.” She pouted and wiggled her hips at me. I took my cock in hand and bent the shaft down just enough to probe along her wet slit. As soon as I was back far enough Fallan threw her other leg around my side and let her weight down on me, piercing her body on my pole. It nearly knocked me backwards off the bench and I had to grab her and pull her even further down on my cock to right myself. “Oh, Jesus,” she moaned, “I’ve missed you so much.” as her insides throbbed around me.

I kissed her then, breathing in her scent and tasting her tongue as she started rocking her hips on me. “Jesus? I thought you were Muslim.” I joked when our lips separated. She jerked her body forward extra hard and told me to shut up with a smile. I was reaching under her clothes, guiding her back and forth on my wood by handfuls of her ass, when Fallan started to kiss and suck on my neck. I felt her tongue snake its way up my jawline and into my ear and couldn’t stop myself from digging my fingers into her cheeks and forcing my dick further inside her. She let out a small cry and continued to drag her tongue around the ridge of my ear. I growled at her through clenched teeth and kept forcing her convulsing pussy back and forth while I tried to kick one of my feet free from my shoes and pants.

“Fuck me.” Fallan started to chant in my ear. “Fuck me, Jason, fuck me, fuck me…” Her hot breath on my now soaked ear sent shivers down my spine and even more blood to my cock. I finally managed to free my right leg and hoisted it over the bench so I was straddling the fake-wood seat holding Fallan off of it. “Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me and cum in my pussy.” She begged while grinding her hips on me. I managed to lay her back on the bench, and get into a position where I could thrust into her.

With my hands firmly planted under her coat, just above her hips, I started pounding into Fallan harder than I ever had. Her sparsely haired pussy was frothing up with the cunt juice I was stirring in and out of her. Her lips were kissing the base of my shaft with each stroke, leaving a slick trail behind them when I pulled away. The sounds of us grunting and our skin slapping together echoed in the hollow room. Fallan’s pussy was trying to suck me deeper each time I bottomed out in her greasy tunnel. Her forehead was creased, eyes wide open and staring up at me, and she was biting her lip so hard I was scared she’d tear it off. “Scream for me.” I panted. She opened her mouth in a wordless gasp and I felt her cunt squeeze more than usual. “Scream for me, Fallan, and I’ll fill you with cum.”

“Unh, unh. Aaah” was about all she could manage at first, but with the constant onslaught of my dick ramming into her, the cries was getting louder and longer. At my coaxing her to scream for me she was able to muster “Aaahaaaaaaah. Aaaaaiiiiiiih.” I propped one knee up on the bench under me and started going faster, urging Fallan on the whole time. Finally, her hands grasped the underside of the bench, her back arched, and hips started pumping back at me harder than I could keep up with. A scream erupted from her that rattled the locker doors, then turned into a rapid stream of Arabic I’ve yet to decipher.

With her hips still going crazy on me, there was no way I could keep from flooding Fallan’s already gooey pussy. I kept trying to push deeper even as my cock was pumping cum into her. My legs gave out before I was ready and I nearly fell off the bench. Panting, Fallan caught me and helped me sit down. Then she got on her knees and started licking up all the juices dripping off my cock. “No reason to make Debbie think she’s getting sloppy seconds.” She said before smacking her lips around my balls and sucking until I was nearly hard enough to fuck her again.

Just before I was about to join her on the floor, my cell phone chimed telling me I had a new text. After checking it I relayed the message to Fallan. “Sammie has Gracie, and wants to make sure you pay.” Fallan frowned and started reached in her pockets for money. “You don’t have to pay me, I’ll take-“ My cell phone chimed again, another text. “And apparently your dad is waiting on you and looks unhappy.”

Fallan’s eyes shot wide with panic and she was off the floor and in front of a mirror in seconds. “Shit. Shit shit shit.” She cursed as she tried to flatten her hair out. She pulled a wide scarf from inside her jacket and wrapped it around her head, making sure none of her hair could be seen and her mouth and nose was also covered. “Oh god, I smell like sex.” I heard her lament.

As I was pulling my clothes back on, I had to ask. “What’s it matter? I thought the point of this was to piss him off enough to disown you anyway.” I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, hands resting on her stomach. “Isn’t getting you pregnant what you want?” I breathed into her ear.

Fallan’s eyes squeezed shut and she wiped a tear away. “It is.” She squeaked. “But that’s when I have my mom, or my older brothers as a buffer.” She explained. “When it’s just my dad and me… It’s not good. He’s oldschool Muslim. Stoning whores to death and drowning babies with downs syndrome kinda stuff.”

I suddenly felt very sorry for her, but I was more angry with her father. Neither was what she needed right then though. I spun her around and pulled the scarf down off her mouth to kiss her. “If he so much as raises an open hand to you, you call me.” I told her. “I don’t care where I am or how ‘old-school’ he is, I’ll come for you and he won’t touch you again. Nobody hurts my…” I trialed off for a second, struggling for an accurate word, “friends.” I finished by kissing her again, this time lingering longer on her lips than I meant to.

Fallan was smiling when I backed away. Still crying, but smiling nonetheless. She replaced her makeshift burka over her face and said “Sammie was right about you, your heart’s bigger than your dick,” She turned to leave with me close in tow. “And that’s really saying something.” I could hear the satisfied smirk in her voice.

I sat in my car and watched Fallan approach her father with her head already lowered. They exchanged some words. He yelled. Then she got in the black SUV after glancing at my car and shaking her head. I got the message- I wasn’t needed, yet. Instead I pulled out of my parking place and headed towards the much richer part of town.

Deborah Nichole Sollud lived in a gated subdevelopment outside the city. After I had to sign in at the gate I remembered how much I hated neighborhoods like this. The houses were nearly on top of each other, all with the same fake stone-work, the same glass door, the same tree and the same patch of flowers in every yard. If it weren’t for the giant bronze numbers on each mailbox (also carbon copies of each other) I wouldn’t have been able to tell Debbie’s house from any of other hundred cardboard cutouts I’d driven past.

Even before I climbed out of the car I could feel the neighbors staring at me like I didn’t belong there. As I glanced around I could see why though. The few cars not tucked away inside garages were either new or at least recent, and I didn’t see a dent of spot of rust anywhere. My 72 Monte Carlo was nearly the exact opposite, with several small dents and rust pock marking it’s faded paint, but getting it was a bribe to keep me from complaining too loudly when my mother moved me three states away from what I considered home; getting it restored was promised to be a graduation present. I almost felt ashamed to park it in front of Debbie’s cookie-cutter house, but shook any judgment off thinking anyone that voluntarily lived where someone else could tell you what flowers to plant in your yard had to be mental.

Before I could ring the doorbell, Debbie swung the door open and, looking quickly both ways, ushered me inside. “Hi!” she nearly shouted once the door was closed behind me. “Jason right? I’m Debbie.” She introduced herself and offered a stiff handshake. I nodded and looked her up and down while I took her hand. Dressed in a bright yellow blouse with a frilly collar, honey blond hair pulled back with a matching hairband, and a pair of low-rise jeans she looked like your typical highschool girl.

It was easy to understand why so many of my classmates lusted after her; Bright blue eyes, prominent cheekbones, cute pointy nose, and rich full lips topping off her tall slim athletic body and pear shaped hips. Even preferring a different class of women entirely, I was having trouble understanding why her ex gave it up. “So, are we going to your room or…?” I asked, still holding her hand.

Debbie blushed a little and giggled. “You don’t waste any time do you?” she asked then looked at the floor for a second and squeezed my hand. “Sorry, I’ve never really done anything like this.” She admitted as she led me towards a living room and an antique loveseat surrounded by furniture that was probably older then my grandparents and covered in equally ancient looking dolls and stuffed animals. “I mean, I don’t even know you.” She said as we lowered ourselves onto the cushions. “But here you are, in my house, waiting for me to take my clothes off. It’s just kind of overwhelming.” She was still blushing , now fidgeting with the hem of her shirt, only looking at me occasionally.

It was actually cute. I didn’t imagine her to be the kind of girl to be bashful about sex, considering she danced around in front of hundreds of people wearing little more than a bra and miniskirt on least a weekly basis. Maybe my judgment had just been clouded by the recent onslaught of brazen goth girls though. Either way, unless I wanted to be sitting there all night listening to Debbie try to decide whether or not to go through with hiring me, I had to act first.

While she was still trying to describe her reservations to me, I had scooted closer to her and leaned down until I could smell what kind of shampoo she used. The next time she turned her head to look up at me, I pressed my lips to hers. She gasped quietly, but didn’t pull away. I coaxed her tongue out by dragging my own across her lips while I gently her closer to me. Slowly, still kissing, I managed to pull her on top of me, straddling my lap, where she was already rocking her hips against me. A small whimper escaped her when I squeezed a handful of her surprisingly plump ass through her low-rise jeans.

I broke the seal on our lips to ask if she was ok and she nodded, biting her lip. I slid one of my hand up the back of her blouse and she leaned forward, allowing me to suck gently on her neck, causing her to shudder and another whimper to leave her. Careful not to leave too much of a hickey, I released her neck and started to lift her pale yellow shirt off. She helped me and dropped it to the floor, followed quickly by her bra letting her pert B cups bounce in my face. It didn’t take long before I had one of her nipples in my mouth, and she was cradling my head in her hands. “Ohh, wow…” she cooed and I glanced up at her, still sucking, to see her blush had spread from her face and down across her chest. I lashed my tongue across her hardening nipple and she gasped, nearly laughed, and then beamed down at me.

I switched to the other breast as both hands now held one half of her ass, guiding her slowly rotating hips to where her crotch would cause the most friction on my now turgid cock. All of her shyness seemed to vanish when she realized what she was grinding against. Grinning at me, Debbie slid down my body, pressing her bare chest into my shirt as my hands relinquished their grip on her butt. She sunk to her knees between my feet and opened my pants with trembling hands. She rolled down the hem of my boxers and, quietly laughing to herself, took my shaft in her soft delicate hand. The blush was burning brighter than ever when she looked up at me, still rubbing my cock, and said “I’ve never actually seen one this big before.”

I just smirked at her and flexed my shaft in her hand, making her giggle and try to hide her face before coming closer and licking it from the base to the head. She smacked her lips a few times, smiled at my dick, and started planting sloppy kisses all over it. I leaned back and sighed, enjoying the attention more than I thought I would. I moaned when she finally took the head between her lips and started twisting her spit-soaked hand around the shaft. “Damn, Deb…” I panted and ran my hand across the top of her head, gently pulling her toward me. Debbie’s mouth never dipped lower than the crown, while her tongue circled and crossed my head wetly, teasing my slit with the tip as her slick hand worked its way up and around the shaft again and again. She peaked up at me, still stroking, still licking as I asked “Are you ready for more?”

Debbie was smiling and biting her lip again as she stood up. She peeled her hip-huggers off while I finished removing my pants and shirt and she was straddling me before I even had my shirt over my head. I reached around her and drug my cock down the crack of her ass, making her moan quietly, and she raised up just enough for me to push the head between her moist pussy lips. She closed her eyes and leaned her forehead to mine as she lowered her hips down agonizingly slow.

I could feel each inch of her tunnel gripping me slowly, trying to pull me in faster than she was willing to push herself down. Debbie’s breathe was already raspy and I wasn’t even all the way in. By the time her bald mound was being tickled by my pubic hair she was moaning and biting her bottom lip again. With one hand on her round ass I coaxed her into a rise and fall rhythm, pushing my dick up at her each time she came down on me. She was still trying to pierce her lip with her own teeth just to keep quiet, so I raised my free hand to her face and traced her top lip with my fingers. “There’s nobody home , Debbie.” I told her with a smile. “You don’t need to be quiet with me.”

With that she opened her mouth and gasped for air just as I felt her love honey running down my balls. “Oh… God…” she groaned out and ground her cunt down harder, driving me deeper than I had been going. “Oh, God.” She moaned again, this time with furrowing her eyebrows. Debbie started rocking her hips on my lap, roughly grinding her stuffed clam on me, and clamped both arms around my neck. Faster and harder she went, I could hear the couch’s legs scraping the hardwood floors, and her dark red blushing had now covered every inch of her body as she was violating her pussy on my pole. There wasn’t much I could do but dig my fingers into her hips and moan my encouragement . “Oh! Fucking God!” she finally shouted into my face and I felt her gash spasm and ooze even more lube all over my crotch.

She settled down after a few more thrusts and lay her head on my shoulder, trying to catch her breath even though her cunt was still flexing around me, telling me to keep stroking. I wrapped my arms around her back, holding on to her well toned thighs. “Ready?” I asked, but didn’t wait for an answer as I stood and picked her up with me. She was laughing and moaning at the same time; my dick was still inside her, twisting and hitting new wrinkles inside her in our new position. I turned and laid her on her back, long-ways on the sofa, while I was still inside her, bearing down on her hips, and just watching her for a moment. “You alright?” I chided. Her breasts were still heaving, skin still flushed red, and her arms were trembling. Debbie nodded. “Good.” I grinned maliciously and pushed deeper into her.

I pulled her legs up until my face was framed by her ankles and gripped her by the waist just above where her hips flared out and started pounding my cock into her pit. Her hands reached for mine while the cheerleader bayed in pleasure, but couldn’t close the gap; instead they landed on her bouncing chest, gripping her nipples in tight fists. Between the two of us grunting and moaning at each other as I slammed my cock through her hatchway, we barely head the legs of the old couch start to break. I froze immediately at the first audible crack of splintered wood, Debbie not a second after. “That’s bad.” She whispered “Just get up. Slowly.” She added when we heard a second pop.

I eased off of her silently, remorsefully pulling my dick from inside her gooey cunt, and stood, hand out to help her stand on wobbly legs. “So now do you want to go upstairs?” I joked, glancing from the sweaty class queen to the now-leaning couch. Debbie chewed her bottom lip a moment, slowly tracing my dick with her fingers before telling me rather awkwardly to wait just a minute and running into an adjoining room.

I stood there, naked and dripping with pussy juice, for a few minutes until she finally came back smiling and blushing again. She kissed me slowly, pressing her naked body to mine and again stroking my dick in one hand. When the kiss broke she turned and bent over the large coffee table in the center of the room. “Let’s keep going.” She said. “I like it down here, feels dirty to do it where my mom eats breakfast every morning.” I smiled and shook my head, thinking all the shyness she was showing earlier got tossed away with her clothes. I got in position behind her and started to ease my way in, spreading her thighs with my hands as I spread her lips with my cock. Debbie reached back and smacked herself sharply on the ass. “Com’n Jason, you can fuck me harder than that.” She admonished.

Not wanting to disappoint, I lunged forward and buried my cock in her box. Before she had to breathe from the first thrust, I was already tapping her clit with my nuts again. As I was churning her insides up, I could feel her already wobbly legs start to give at the knees, so I gripped her by her big peach-shaped ass and held her up as much as I could to keep fucking her until she started screaming and gushing quim cream on me again. As she fought for breath, I followed her to her knees, still shafting her now quaking pussy. With her head laying on the table, dangerously close to a porcelain Muss Muffet, she said something too quiet for me to hear over my own heartbeat.

Debbie raised her head slightly and tried again. “Put it up my ass.” I heard her that time, and it made me stop boring out her pussy so I ask her to repeat herself a third time. “I said fuck me in the asshole!” the slim blond yelled at me. “I’m paying you a lot of money to satisfy me, so satisfy me and push your cock up my butt.” At this point any notions I had that Debbie was ever shy went out the window. “Come on, Jason,“ She whined and reached back to pull her cheeks open “I already lubed it up for you.” I looked down and could clearly see she was telling the truth.

“I’ve never done that before.” I blurted out, still staring into her lubed up basement. I’d thought about, seen it done in porn, even jerked off imagining doing it, but no girl up to that point ever offered, and had no clue on how to ask for such a thing. Debbie didn’t seem to have that problem though. “I mean, I will. I just don’t want to hurt you.” I admitted as I pulled my dick from her with a slurp as her cunt lips relinquished their wet hold, and placed the head of my cock at her back door.

Debbie moaned as I left one hole, and gasped as I pushed into the other. “Just go slow.” She mewled after the head popped in. It was tight to the point it nearly hurt, and I silently blessed the manufacturer of whatever sex grease Debbie had squirted up her ass as I stretched her brown eye wider with each inch of my cock. Her fingernails were digging into her ass cheeks and her body was just a pile of moans while I worked deeper and deeper into her rectum. “Fuck me.” She pleaded, trancelike “Fuck my ass Jason.”

Not knowing exactly what to do, I backed out of her as slowly as I’d pushed it and then eased my way up her chute. When she told me to go faster, I sped up only slightly, still scared I was going to hurt her, but loving the heat and tightness of Debbie’s asshole stretched around my dick. Apparently she loved it too; in the middle of one of her longer groans she let go of her ass cheeks and let them slap together on the base of my cock. Seconds latter I could feel her fingers pumping away at her slit each time I pushed into her and my balls swung close enough to graze her hand. I could even feel them on my dick through the thin flesh making up her colon each time I stuffed my cock inside her.